main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Books The Official Outbound Flight Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by dp4m, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Interesting question. It could be that C'baoth was one of the Jedi tainted by Dooku's dissential thoughts, without knowing that the Count from Serenno had a new master already. I sometimes wonder, if C'baoth would had followed Dooku five years later on Geonosis rather than Kenobi did.

But at that early time, C'baoth perhaps would have believed in Lord Sidious' existence that moment only, when the latter would had been so kind to talk via hologram with the Jedimaster too, force-choking him a bit.:emperor:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    Where was it said that C'baoth's second motivation for Outbound Flight was finding Vergere? I seriously doubt such a thing was mentioned in the novel itself. It would require C'baoth to be seriously interested in Vergere for that, and I remember no such thing.

Sudooku likes this.
  3. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    You've got the secondary objective right, but the wrong Jedi. Obi-Wan was the one who wanted to find out what happened to Vergere, after his earlier mission to Zonama Sekot turned up no real answers as to her fate. C'Baoth couldn't have cared less.