main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buffalo Comic Con - September 15 & 16

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Otto_den_Ktulu, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Hello North Ridge

We have been invited back to attend the Buffalo Comic Con at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. This event falls as the same weekend as Star Wars Camp in Dunkirk, but I know that a number of members can't commit to an entire weekend away from home. So I'm hoping that several people (such as myself) can make it to this instead.

Day 1 of the Con runs from from 10am to 7pm, with a 9am arrival. I would highly suggest doing a morning shift, a midday and an afternoon shift so people aren't in costume for 9 hours.

Day 2 of the Con runs from 10am to 6pm with an arrival of 9am. As well as time to strike our booth.

This is a similar set up to Buffalo Motorama and Nickel City Con. We will have a booth that we can set up our table, backdrop(s) and we've been asked if we can bring Han back, as well.

We will have a room to change in downstairs. I will get the details of which one as we approach the event.

**Please post your availability as soon as possible**

This event has also been posted to Facebook.

2. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Given my usual work schedule, I can tentatively commit to 12-4 on Day one and 12-6 on Day 2.

3. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Buffalo Comic Con Saturday[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit

Otto_den_Ktulu likes this.
  4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    [​IMG]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.