main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    I haven’t used them myself but from what I know they are pretty good on offence not so much on defence.

Grievousdude likes this.
  2. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    I just got my first 7-star character! Tarkin. I had to sell all my spare mods to raise the cash to upgrade him, then spent the leftovers on levelling up my other imperials who made quick work of the Dathomere event. Ive badly neglected light side characters, should I get my phoenix squadron tougher or is there a cleverer alternative?

3. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Go for Phoenix you need them to get thrawn, and they can be used to get Emperor Palpatine. Plus you can use the Jedi to get grand master yoda.

Darth_Furio and cubman987 like this.
  4. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    This @V-2

Their ships are needed to get the Chimera too.

What are people thinking of Dark Side Bastila. February is Sith month so I can see Darth Malak or Darth Revan coming then, depending if Malak comes out as a Marquee event.

PimpBacca likes this.
  5. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Yeah I'm guessing we are getting Darth Revan or Malak....or maybe both?!

PimpBacca and Darkslayer like this.
  6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    @Darkslayer not sure if you know about this thread or not.

7. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I did not, lol.

Darth_Furio and cubman987 like this.
  8. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Okay cool, doesn't mean we can't still talk about it in RYL but wanted to make sure you knew about this.

So today I should finally be unlocking General Kenobi and should hit 6 stars on Bastilla.

9. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I like her but I'm not going to be rush to gear her up. I'm liking the synergies she has.

10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    She makes Palpatine lead much more appealing.

PimpBacca and cubman987 like this.
  11. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Do you use crystals to buy shards or refresh attempts? Which is more efficient?

12. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I like refreshes if the gear is needed as well @Darkslayer

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Darkslayer likes this.
  13. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I've been saving up crystals and using them on the 16 shards for 1200 crystals for her when available since there is a daily limit on energy you can use and the drop rates have been horrible for me.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Darkslayer likes this.
  14. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I’ve been farming and working on Phoenix crew members and ships. Hera and Kanan are my best toons now. I have the ghost and phantom for ships now too.

Darth_Furio and PimpBacca like this.
  15. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    7 started the Executrix today!

16. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Getting close to that. 2 more times for the Executrix and 1 more time for Home 1

PimpBacca and cubman987 like this.
  17. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    I spent everything I could on upgrading my imperial TIE fighter so I could beat the Tarkin challenge... Now I don't have the credits to upgrade the Executrix... This game has been designed to be super addictive.

18. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Wonder when the next batch of marquees will drop. I’m expecting an HK-47 rework along with Malak and Juhani.

PimpBacca likes this.
  19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    A fallen Juhani? Maybe. I can't think of any other dark side Old Republic characters from Kotor 1. Unless they do Darth Bandon, Saul Karath, or Calo Nord. I'm wondering if it's Darth Malak coming in February? Only because a Darth Revan so soon would be too soon after Jedi Revan just coming.

20. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I’ve got Versions of the Legendury Darth bandon. [face_laugh] As far as sith apprentices go that guy was disappointing. My hope is for mandalor canderous ordo as a Legendury I could see him being a good leader for the inevitable Mandalorian faction next year what with tv show happen.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  21. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Got Bastila to 7 stars this morning....Mission is at 5, Z should get to 5 in the next couple of days.....then Jolee and T3 still only at 3 and 2, so long way to go yet to be ready for Revan but my Jedi team just got a lot stronger.

22. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
  23. V-2

Dec 10, 2012
    I had my first Galactic War impasse... Hera, Zeb and Chopper completely and infinitely evenly matched against a slightly higher ranked Kylo Ren Unmasked. I think if I could have had Chopper commit suicide I might have won. Every time he threw his stones, Kylo healed back to nearly 100%. I tried every permutation of attacks and got nowhere. Left it on auto for about 10 minutes, nothing... There really should be some random damage after a certain number of turns with no significant progress made, or at least a retreat option that keeps the progress info.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  24. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I had that problem against Savage, who when zeta'd, heals all the bleeping before his turn. Then against Dooku who counters and heals himself up. It's annoying.

25. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Well I don’t know about any of you, but I won’t be rushing to gear ewoks. I think I’ll spend the first 6 months of 2019 focusing on gearing up
    first order
    JTR
    CLS
    Revan (Jedi)
    And probably a few others