main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Got the General Grievous Black Series in the mail and Star Wars Adventures volume 5!

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I bought a 3.5" Leia figure (in her uniform from the Rebels episode) at Dollar Tree this past weekend. They had a few similar figures there.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Got notification that the Padme I ordered from ToyWiz is on the way. So I'll have 2 of them (which is fine I have 2 display areas to put them.

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I just received word today from ToyWiz!

5. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Got Star Wars: Choose Your Destiny Anakin And Obi-Wan from Amazon and a Star Wars Resistance shirt from Fifth Sun.

DarthJaceus and Master_Rebado like this.
  6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
  7. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up a couple of Mimban Wal-Mart Exclusive troopers, lot of vintage/modern figures, and Resistance Tora Doza for my son. He now has her and Kaz. Tough buying them at regular price knowing they'll be clearanced soon.
    Not much on my toy runs of late...anyone know when the next VC wave/ Remake vintage (Target) figures will hit?

8. 1claire

1claire Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2019
    Funko action figures are my favorite to collect, they look so adorable.

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Hit Target today and did not escape w/o buying stuff!

Picked up - 2 ANH Glasses from Funko, Encounter on Endor - C-3PO and Logray Funko Pop Movie Moment (yes I'm weak,) Funko Logray Pop Pez (had no idea this existed,) and 6" Black Series Gamorrean Guard. Also had my second Padme arrive and a TLJ Alamo Glass arrive.

[​IMG]

10. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Postman delivered my Black Series 6” Grevious and Mace Windu. I’m really happy with both figures, especially Mace. I was going to pace myself, but I’m weak and I’ve ordered the battle droid and Padme figures as well:p

Master_Rebado and DarthJaceus like this.
  11. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    Hello all. Sorry it's been awhile, but I'm glad to see all your collections have been growing steadily. I have gained new employment that will allow me to collect even more. As such, I ordered a shipment of Star Wars books and the first couple arrived in the mail today - I got The Force Awakens novelization, paperback, which includes the short stories "Bait" and "The Perfect Weapon. I also got The Empire Strikes Back Junior Novelization. I have almost all the movie novels now - A New Hope and Return of the Jedi junior novels are coming in the mail, so now I just need The Last Jedi and The Force Awakens junior novels, the Solo and Rogue One adult and junior novels, and then Episode IX books when they come out.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  12. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Went through all my lots of vintage figures and some turned out great for my displays. Cleaning is always tricky when dealing with 40 year old plastic.
    Modern lot was one of my nicest with hard to find Shadow trooper, Rum Sleg, Argyus, MaQuarrie Stormtrooper, Pre Vizla, TAC pre cyborg Grievous.

Also received vintage SW pillow case and clock for my son. Be loves that clock with R2D2 and C3PO! Kept the Burger King ESB glasses for me. Now only need one from ROTJ with Han.

13. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Got a nice shipment of books yesterday - I got New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way, New Jedi Order: Balance Point, Episode I Journal: Anakin Skywalker, Return of the Jedi junior novel, A New Hope junior novel, Luke's Fate, Diplomatic Corps Entrance Exam, and The Essential Guide to Characters

whostheBossk and Master_Rebado like this.
  14. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That's a pretty good haul. I caved and put an order in on Amazon US for the Queen's Shadow book and another non-SW book. Should come next week sometime (hasn't shipped yet). UK copy of the Padme book isn't out til May and the pb has a real crappy cover as compared to the US hc.

15. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Do know if you can use Giftcard credit on the american site? I've been thinking of doing the same to get the good cover.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  16. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    As far as I know you have to use it where purchased. You apply the giftcard to that account. I don't think the Amazon US and UK accounts talk to each other in that sense. I know I currently have a giftcard balance on the UK site but had to pay with credit card on the US one for this order. Alternatively, if you're anywhere near Forbidden Planet in London you could see if they have a US copy - they get import books.

17. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Got the last of my books today - I got Maul: Lockdown, Episode I Journal: Darth Maul, Death Troopers, Ezra's Gamble, Young Jedi Knights: Delusions of Grandeur, Clone Wars Adventures: The Official Guide to the Virtual World, and a replacement copy of Episode I: Incredible Cross-Sections. The strategy guide still had the poster - pretty nice for a use book, and since my original copy of Episode I Cross-Sections is falling apart I'll take the cross-sections out and make them into posters as well.

18. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Got a new Star Wars Resistance shirt and got the Emperor Palpatine POP from ThinkGeek.

19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I got the Funko SW Lunchbox at Target. If you don't see them near the toys area - goto the back of the entertainment area. My store puts tons of assorted Funko stuff back there. That's where I found it along w/ some Game of Thrones stuff.

20. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up a Galaxy of Adventures poster from Five Below and got a new The Clone Wars shirt from Amazon. They have some awesome designs I never knew they had.

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Wen t to Ross tonight - picked up:

Battery Powered The Force Awakens BB-8 (great at freaking out dogs)
    Lando/Kessel Guard 2 pack of Solo Figures
    Rio Durante 3 3/4" figure
    2 Pack Han Solo/Chewbacca 12" Solo figures - I believe these were a Canadian exclusive set.

whostheBossk and Master_Rebado like this.
  22. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Celebration pickups include POTF instruction booklets of Skiff, Battle Wagon, Droids A-Wing, Mail away stand, Turret Probot, Hoth Board game, Bossk mail away, some Falcon decals, VC ROTS Anikan, ROTS Bacara, ROTJ Forest Ranger, Top wing to Shuttle and lots of swag including three short of completing Midwest patch set and two Star Tots.

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery lady just brought an Amazon US order containing SW: Queen's Shadow and a non-SW book. Ordered from the US site as the SW book isn't out here til May and the UK version has a crappy cover. Worked out well because the non-SW book isn't listed on the UK site.

cathiecat and Master_Rebado like this.
  24. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    @whostheBossk you are/were @ Celebration? Me too! Just got back actually (went up for Friday/Saturday). Didn't have any interest in the various exclusives, but I perused the many vendors and picked up a vintage Speeder Bike, a vintage Wickett, an SH Figuarts Han Solo, and a Gentle Giant Jumbo Luke Jedi. Also got an autograph from Peter Mayhew.

25. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Preordered Jedi Fallen Order deluxe edition on PS4, picked up my Imperial Jumptrooper at GameStop while I was there, and ordered the cool Celebration mural shirt from Amazon.

Dannik Jerriko and Master_Rebado like this.