main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Watch Star Wars Every Day 2019

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by he-guy, Dec 30, 2018.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    S1E10 Lair of Grievous

Cool episode with just a hint of Grievous's origin story. Kit Fisto's padawan was an interesting character, would have been fine with seeing more of him.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force

2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    S1E11 Dooku Captured
    S1E12 The Gungan General

Introduction of Hondo Ohnaka, Jim Cummings voice work makes this pirate such a fun character. Coincidentally, he will be a character in the theme parks in a few months. :)
    Fun dynamic of Jedi teaming up with Count Dooku in the 2nd part of the episode. Good music and lots of screen time for weequay gang is always a good thing. One gripe is Jar Jar's voice in these episodes. My teenager even pointed it out that is definitely not the regular Jar Jar actor for these episodes. Still, his scenes brought some humor to keep these potentially dark episodes (ransom/sabotage/Dooku straight up murdering people) from being too serious.

3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    New fan film, well worth 21 minutes of your time. Yes, stay through the credits. Excellent costumes, props and concept!

4. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yes, I am still keeping up with #WatchStarWarsEveryDay, but have gotten behind on posting. We've also started watching Game of Thrones everyday, but the Wars definitely takes precedent.

S1E13 Jedi Crash
    S1E14 Defenders of Peace

Love these episodes! Jedi Crash is a top 10 episode for me with a great selection of characters. When playing action figures (with my kid or posing them otherwise), I could picture using Rex, Commander Bly and Aayla Secura along with the main Clone Wars characters. The pacifist lemur species (Lurmen) are a new element for the series in the wonderfully written episode by Katie Lucas.

Also, Wag Too is not only a terrible name, but the character design is straight up Parappa the Rapper!

5. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Star Wars meets Carnaval! I wonder how Denver parade officials would react to the confetti cannons coming out of the

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    DieWompRatDie likes this.
  6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    S1E15 Trespass

Ok episode. I like the design of the blue people and the furry white race. Senator Chuchi though, I just can't take her seriously.

7. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Even being snowed in overnight at the airport couldn't stop me from being able to #WatchStarWarsEveryDay.

Celebration Chicago news on the Star Wars show this week. Episode IX panel is exactly when I thought it was going to, just wish it was later in the day.

I know a bunch of people have already showed off the Jabba Sail Barge, but wow, this thing is massive!

8. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Did they say when it was on Saturday? I imagine it will be the first thing of the day since everybody will be camping out overnight for it.

9. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    It's gonna be on Friday morning unfortunately. Not sure how much time for sleep they'll be between the 501st Bash Thursday night, and getting in line for the panel.

10. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    You can sleep when you're dead.

DieWompRatDie and he-guy like this.
  11. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    I'll be careful.

he-guy likes this.
  12. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Any updates?

13. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Daily Clone Wars viewing put on hold until Game of Thrones. Will resume once we're ready for Season 8. Still making the effort to #WatchStarWarsEveryDay, but it's almost all toy and Battlefront related. Will dump a slew of links at some point here.

14. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I wonder if there'll be an impromptu GoT showing somewhere near the CC.

he-guy likes this.
  15. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Watched this three times already on a big screen at Star Wars Celebration, will be watching many more times on a small screen to analyze it frame by frame. Wow!

16. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Ok, ok, ok. I know. I need to get back to daily posting. Here is a 8 minute highlight reel of this past week's Celebration Chicago.

Ian McDiarmid was a surprise hit at this year's show. From Monday:

17. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    A big highlight of Celebration from one week ago today, was The Phantom Menace 20th anniversary panel. The pre-show entertainment was great and so much fun being surrounded by 1000s of other people that loved (and still are passionate about) The Phantom Menace.

This is well worth an hour of your time, but if you're in a hurry today, check out the tweet on the bottom of the screen around 42:30 during the interview with Ray Park.

18. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    One of the fun things to do at Celebration was play a demo of the new Oculus Rift title Vader Immortal. While I'm not about to sink a sail barge full of credits into this game system, it was an unexpected and enjoyable experience at the show:

Another big update coming to Battlefront II this week?!

If this turns out to be Episode IX content already leaked, I'm very excited to see where the game will go over the next 8 months!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  19. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Wait a minute, THAT book is canon?

It's like a miniature Star Wars Show, shot from the convention floor last Monday.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  20. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    More exciting changes coming to Battlefront. Not sure why it took a year to get a new skin for Leia, but I'm happy to see more things being added to the game.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  21. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Not all Star Wars, but it begins and ends Star Wars news in one of my favorite regular videos. Had a chance to talk to this guy (Robo from TheFwoosh) again at Celebration and let him know he is my wife's favorite YouTube personality. Also, sounds like he'll be back for Denver Pop Culture Con again this year.

22. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Some more post Celebration Chicago toy shenanigans with some Star Wars content.

New Lego Star Wars game coming? Not sure lot of info, but some decent speculation.

23. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Star Wars hotel is gonna be cool.

Even though I won the lottery to watch the Galaxy's Edge panel live, I skipped it. Some cool info shown that day though.

This week on the Star Wars Show...

24. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    There were a ton of fun things to look at in Droid builders room at Celebration:

Fun, informative panel about droids and aliens:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  25. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Celebration Day 1 coverage. Highlight was definitely the Episode IX panel. Only 6 hours...