main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info SPOILER ALERT! (help each other avoid spoilers here)

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Sep 2, 2013.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Good on you. That commitment will hopefully be rewarded.

2. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I've been pretty lucky in regards to Star Wars spoilers, especially on Twitter. I've muted "Making Star Wars" and "Slashfilm" of course.

Darth Buzz likes this.
  3. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Vanity Fair included a "tidbit" of information in their article, that they have since retracted as an "error". I am pretty confident that it was not an "error" and was really information not suppose to get out at this point. Avoid that if possible, as I am a bit down that I found out about it.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  4. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    Some new footage leaked from the D23 legends panel. It's only about 7 seconds of new footage, but if you want to be completely fresh, I would avoid social media for a bit.

TheYodaPagoda likes this.
  5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Apparently the entire plot for TROS has leaked. Be careful out there, friends. This place is safe though, don't worry.

Be happy.

6. Sard_Oola

Sard_Oola Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    Just out of curiosity, was that supposed leak from back in April confirmed by this one?

7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    There are even more leaks coming out all the time apparently, so beware of Youtube videos and similar.

8. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    Apparently a VERY spoilery image is floating around the internet today. So be very beware, as I have been notified by a couple people it is huge spoilers. Twitter, youtube, ect.

9. Sard_Oola

Jun 30, 2001
    Y'know, if I were the suspicious type [face_worried], I might start to wonder about the timing of some of these spoilers, since several have popped up shortly after new official information has appeared. What that could mean I have no idea, but … just sayin'.

10. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    Just an FYI for anyone trying to avoid any of the trailers for Rise of Skywalker, they are all on Disney+.

TheYodaPagoda and Darth Buzz like this.
  11. Sard_Oola

Jun 30, 2001
    The junior novelization is up for preorder on Amazon, and it has a summary, so be careful.

12. TheYodaPagoda

Apr 23, 2002
    I read something (somewhere?) that there will be a "special preview" of The Rise of Skywalker during (before?) the 7th episode of The Mandalorian. I really have no desire to watch it, and I hope that someone who isn't as concerned about this makes a note of when it appears, and if it's skip-able.

13. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    For those who have missed it, the world premiere of the film is tonight. This might be the time to unplug your computers, throw your phones into a lake, and hide in your underground bunkers until your first screening.
    Best of luck, and may the Force be with you.

TheYodaPagoda likes this.
  14. TheYodaPagoda

Apr 23, 2002
    Apparently the Special Preview is going to be an after-credits scene in this Wednesday's episode of The Mandalorian.

15. Darth Buzz

Jun 25, 2018
    I’m not watching the Mandalorian episode for this week till next Monday. All the focus on TROS!!