main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Awful! Those beetles kept growing and constantly threatened to suffocate Bane.

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  2. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    True, but consistent pool or pain/anxiety to draw power from. Sooo.. win some you lose some haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  3. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Yeeahhh... what's all that power against the ability to breathe! To see!

4. Dlurkon427

Dlurkon427 Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 1, 2019
    Wait, are you saying you don't do your best work when threatened with imminent death?! :eek:

Also a pretty nifty healing factor.

QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  5. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Pfft, overrated. Just use the force to see. #Miralukasquad

Breathing? Just uh.. hold your breath.. or something

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    The Triumvirs will discuss your participation @Master Vo'Un'Var

@PCCViking @Kaleesh-Cyborg so very sorry for your losses. Our pets are our family and saying goodbye is heartbreaking. You’re both in my thoughts.

@SithOverlord101 I’m preparing your task, so be patient.

8. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Interview today. 5PM. Pretty good one too.

Interview question #1: Name a time you agreed to do something you weren't sure you had time for. I hemmed and hawed a bit. What it came down to: if it's worth doing, you make time for it.

9. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    *perks up at the mention of 'Revan'*

I want to see so very much, Apprentice, but your images aren't showing for me. :( You need to use the BB codes I believe and have a URL to link them.

@DarthIshyZ Glad the interview went well! And perfect answer. ;)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  10. Dlurkon427

Apr 1, 2019
    Sorry Master, it appears for me so it's hard to tell when it doesn't appear for others. Let me try again.

Here:

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *eyes Master Vo*

What to do with you, little shadow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Sorry, they are blank on the desktop and unsupported on my phone. Try using the codes for the boards to post them. Use a URL.

13. Dlurkon427

Apr 1, 2019
    Ok hopefully third times the charm:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can anyone else see it? Is Google drive even supported?

QueenSabe7 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    greyjedi125 and QueenSabe7 like this.
  15. Dlurkon427

Apr 1, 2019
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's using the codes.

If that doesn't work I'll try to embed them. If that doesn't work well... Maybe I'll try smoke signals.

DarthIshyZ and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  16. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Not getting anything on my end. Don’t feel bad, I have had problems posting pictures also.

Dlurkon427 likes this.
  17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    It's an issue with Google. I don't think you can link directly from there. You either need to upload them to another site or link directly to the URL where you found the images.

greyjedi125 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  18. Dlurkon427

Apr 1, 2019
    Yeah, I was starting to suspect. I screenshotted them from a video game so I suppose I'm gonna have to upload them to another site. I would really appreciate any suggestions for a good site to upload them too. Otherwise, I'm starting a bonfire.

QueenSabe7 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I've been using Imgur for all the images I post on the boards. It seems to be a nice alternative to Photobucket after they stopped allowing direct linking.

greyjedi125 and Dlurkon427 like this.
  20. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Photobucket is reallllllly slow loading.

21. Dlurkon427

Apr 1, 2019
    Ok, how about now? *Crosses fingers*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Yasssss! Now we can see them. And very nice - I love the colors and can see some Revan-esque influence there for sure.

Well done, Brazen. Take 2 more additional prestige. I shall begin thinking on your next task...

23. Dlurkon427

Apr 1, 2019
    Thank you Master. I await it eagerly. *Bows*

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  24. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    I believe I have completed the task you set for me, Master.

You tasked me with researching a previous Sith Lord, specifically on whether or not they created a holocron/artifact which could teach their powers to a new individual, as well as if they taught an apprentice this power.

The ability I was most interested in researching was of concealment, if possible the Art of the Small. While not directly correlated to such ability, I hold the belief that the late Darth Zannah's proficiency in force concealment is roughly equivalent. An example of this mastery was her ability to effectively cloak herself in a lightside aura and infiltrate the Jedi temple's archives in plain sight. She was able to converse with a number of Jedi, including the Jedi's Chief Librarian, Barra-Rona-Ban, without raising any suspicion to her true nature.

My research indicates that she most likely learned this ability, along with a host of other Sith spells, from the Holocron of Freedon Nadd. It is unclear if she herself created a holocron to house her knowledge, or if she taught her spells to her later apprentice, Darth Cognus, however, if i were to locate Freedon Nadd's original holocron, it stands to reason I could learn the same spells she had.

Where such a holocron may be located these days is unclear. Darth Bane originally discovered in on Onderon's moon of Dxun, and then passed it on to his apprentice, Zannah. It's possible Darth Zannah passed on the holocron to her apprentice, along with the rest of her collected knowledge. Darth Cognus' life is shrouded in mystery, and after the excommunication of her apprentice, Darth Millennial, the path of succession as dictated by the Rule of Two is practically unknown.

To sum up, If I were to locate Freedon Nadd's holocron, I would be able to fully learn higher levels of the Force Concealment power in a short manner of time, however finding such a holocron is based more on a factor of blind luck than skill, and it is highly likely that the holocron may simply be lost to history.

I hope my work pleases you, Master.

@E. L.Knight

25. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Thank you for your condolences, @Lady Belligerent . It helps to be around others who understand what it means to have fur-kids. :)

On another note, I think I should be able to return to my duties here. Things have finally settled down to a degree where DRL is concerned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.