main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Episode IV: Twilight of the Force: A Father’s Legacy - Game is now OVER!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , Nov 20, 2018.

1. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    Han Solo
    Tokadano, Fortress

Han sighed at Maz. The plan was too risky, but probably that did not matter anymore. Pushing the backpack with his crystal closer to his body he looked at Lando and nodded.

"Watch my back." He said and turned to the Fortuna and it's untrustworthy owner. He quickly made his way over.

"Did not take you as a guy to play hero." Lando said as he followed him.

"Well, we had a lack of good hero material." Han replied. "Maybe you wanna take the job?"

Lando laughed. "Not for anything in the galaxy."

"The Falcon?" Hab asked and loomed at his old friend.

"Are you serious?" Lando asked, obviously considering.

"Naaah. Not really." Han answered and laughed. Lando laughed with him. They quickly entered the ship.

"Rouser? Next stop should be nearby, then we jump to Tatooine. Should be far enough from the war." There also was a Hutt on Tatooine who had little tolerance for outside forces. "Make a few micro jumps. Your ship is slow, we must make sure they are not awaiting us there when we get there."

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @Jerjerrod-Lennox

Sinrebirth likes this.
  2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Darth Maul and Luke Skywalker
    Korriban, Valley of the Dark Lord

The ship set down in The Valley of the Dark Lords and it's ramp lowered. The two force users left, their hoods deep into their faces to protect them from the sand carried by the unforgiving cold wind.

Darth Maul, the last apprentice of the Sith ... the final Sith Lord of the line of Darth Bane and his apprentice. Luke Skywalker.

"You feel it?" Maul asked and turns to Luke. He could feel how overwhelmed his apprentice was. He also felt his excitement.

"Darkness. Power. I only feel darkness and power." Luke whispered and looked around. Ruins and graves everywhere.

"You will become attuned to this place. Soon you will feel everything." Maul said and breathed in.

"What do you feel?" Luke asked.

"That we are not alone. An old friend has arrived to raise the spirit of his dead Master." Maul smiled. "The weaving of your web shall soon begin, boy."

Luke simply nodded and followed his new Master. Was this his destiny? A dark ascension? He felt his fate was bound to this place. But as they walked on he wondered if it was bound to this man? A fallen Sith. A failed Sith. The only thing making him relevant now was he was all that was left of the Sith of old. He was his only source of their knowledge ... for now. This planet though held everything he needed. Was it not the way of the Sith a student overcame his Master?

Darth Maul lead the way and felt Luke's thoughts. In a place like this darkness revealed himself all too quickly. He did not say anything about it.

A quick learner indeed. He thought and made his way to the newest of Korriban's many graves. The tomb of the last Sith Lord to die. He died by Luke's fathers hands.

"Wait here for me." The Zabrak Jedi said and continued the rest of the way alone.

He stayed in the shadows until he was ready to reveal himself. Only then he stepped out and snarled.

"See. The servants of false Lords." He greeted the Manadlorian Kast and Sate Pestage.

"Pestage." Maul hissed and slowly removed his hood.

"Maul. You ... are alive?" The man stepped closer. He smiled and then anger passed his face. "Why ... why did you never reveal yourself?" He asked with an accusing voice.

"To you? The servant of a over-motivated bureaucrat and his parody of our Master's vision?" Maul smiled a cruel smile and looked at the stormtroopers.

Pestage ordered them to lower their weapons with a wave. "I did the best I could to serve him. Even after his death!"

"You failed. You never understood his power." Maul said and stepped forth. Luke stayed back and watched the scene unfold. "But I did."

Maul slowly turned to the Mandalorian. "You also failed me, you know that. I would have given you what you desired most, but at the first test ... the very first moment I was not present, you knelt before a pretender and served her. When you should have served your Mandalore. Failures, both of you. Yet you remained loyal enough to come here. I will be merciful and accept your service once again. For the Sith tonight are truly reborn." He turned to the hooded young man standing in the valley behind him. "It is probably time you meet my apprentice. Luke Skywalker."

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @LordTroepfchen

3. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Pascale Rouser

Pascale was tapping his fingers against the console whilst waiting for Han to arrive when his sensors started to sound an alarm.

A Separatist ship had arrived instantly began vomiting out fighters and assault ships. It was’nt the Ultimate Weapon sadly, but it would have to do. They were here for the crystal which he still did’nt have as yet but he would assure them everything was still in hand.

Over the comm channel which he and the rest had been given access to he heard the conversation as the rest figured out what to do as the fighters and the rest streamed down. Then the sounds of battle started.

The fight had commenced.

Ka’tra’s guardians and the two remaining Mandalorians as well as the tower guns began to fight back as well as the Rebel A wings. But the Separatists launched another wave this one bigger.

Pascale was a sitting duck here and he hoped the Sepratists had at least marked him as a friendly. For now.

As if on cue his comm chimed.

"This is Dellso,” came the clicking and clacking of the Geonosian. “We are here for the Crystal, Underlord. Direct us - we have been unable to raise the Separatist Council.”

Another message. “This is Black Sun Vigo Durga. I have an asset in the Castle, fresh from Mimban. Where do you need him? He has eyes on your location, but not the Crystal.”

Good news and bad news….

Good news was that he now had backup and he had a Separatist cruiser he could control. Bad news was that the Separatist Council was unresponsive which either meant that something had gone wrong at Mimban or worse they had been killed.

Time to play his cards right.

He opened the channel to Dellso first “Welcome to Takodana” he said responding in Basic “ Unfortunate that you cannot raise the Council but at least you are here. The crystal is still not in my possession yet but hopefully it will be soon. A asset has been gifted to me by one of my lieutenants so if I cannot deliver it, they will”

Pascale took a look at his sensors “Take out what you can, you are more versed in tactics than I am, so I will leave that up to you. You may want to take some shots at my yacht just so suspicion does not fall on me being the traitor. But not too.many, I don’t want my paintwork too scratched. I shall hopefully be heading to Mandalore to rendezvous with the rest of the motley crew”

“Understood” Dellso clicked “But remember we need that crystal. Or you may find your Underlordship may be quite short”

Pascale shook his head. He still did not consider himself Underlord of Black Sun, but everyone else had. As far as Rouser was concerned his job was still unfinished and only once it was done he could revel in his new title.

He responded to Durga next Vigo Durga” he said making sure his voice sounded quite regal “ I wish to speak to our asset, I need to direct him appropriately. I assume he knows who I am?”

“He does” Durga responded “He apparently knows you from the skirmish you had with some TIE fighters. I believe he told you to get out of his way”.

Oh boy….

Pascale felt his stomach knot. “Put him on comm, and make sure we have plenty of credits to hand”

Then a familiar voice came over the comm “ Hello Rouser. I see you and your rather fancy yacht made it. Hear you have a job for me”

Boba Fett. I’m glad he is on my side for once.

Rouser knew he was not one for small talk or pleasantries so it was straight down to business. He hoped he didn't sound too nervous as he spoke.

“Indeed I do Fett” he said No doubt you have probably heard about this crystal everyone wants. Well it is currently in the possession of one Han Solo whose ship you were on at Mimban. I need that crystal back one way or the other. But I want Solo alive, I know your reputation and I would rather have him alive than dead. I don’t want a war with the Hutts.”

“As you wish” Fett responded “I assume you have the credits for this job”

“Plenty” Pascale responded “Enough for you to retire on. Oh and one more thing, Solo may try to escape with the crystal. So track him wherever he goes if I fail to keep him on board and get the crystal back. Payment of course on delivery”

Rouser continued “We are supposed to be heading for Mandalore, so just keep track of my yacht and follow. Once the job is done you shall be paid handsomely”

“I’m not a babysitter” Fett growled back “but you have promised me plenty of credits. Don’t play around with me Rouser”

The conversation had taken a suddern turn. He kne that if he did’nt deliver the credits he would be on Fett’s hit list. First though Fett had to get the job done.

“Your credits are guaranteed just so long as the job is done. And i’m sure you will” Rouser then terminated the call. Just in time as he saw Han coming on board with Lando.

He checked the sensors again and saw that a shuttle had also entered the system. Either this was the Empire or Han’s former squeeze.

Pascale did have a penchent for the ladies, especially beautiful and intelligent ones, but this Qi’ra sounded like she was not one to mess with.

Rouser exited the cockpit and met Han and Lando in the main cabin.

"Rouser? Next stop should be nearby, then we jump to Tatooine. Should be far enough from the war. Make a few micro jumps. Your ship is slow, we must make sure they are not awaiting us there when we get there."

Well this isn't in the plan. Looks like he is going to hand it back to his Hutt masters.

Luckily now Pascale had Fett for backup. But he was’nt going to reveal that trump card yet.

He shook his head glaring at Han. “Unless you plan on making Tatooine a refuel stop or using it to jump to Mandalore the answer is no. We are to head to Mandalore as planned with the crystal as bait and to assist Ka’tra and Madelyn”

He frowned “ Even if you did give the crystal to the Hutts do you think that will stop the Empire or the Separatists?.” he shook his head again “I very much doubt it it”.

Pascale folded his arms across his chest “I may be a mercanary but I am not a complete monster. This stops here and now. If you want to run away and leave those ladies in the lurch be my guest. As for me, i’m going off to help as ordered.”

The ball was in Han’s court now.

TAG: @RachelTyrell , @Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Senator Feyna Organa
    Takodona orbit

Before Wedge could answer her query, they were interrupted by the untimely arrival of a Separatist cruiser exiting hyperspace, fighters quickly pouring from its hangar and heading for the surface. There were dozens of them, enough to easily outnumber the half-dozen Rebel ships. And the Separatists were between the command pod and the planet.

If the Separatists reached the crystal first…the consequences for the rest of the galaxy were grim indeed.

The comm crackled, and they were able to pick up General Syndulla’s brief exchange with an unknown man, but Feyna couldn’t make out their plan just from that, if there was one.

Feyna strapped herself in, not particularly happy with the idea of dodging through another battle, but unable to think of any other plan. This is a very bad idea. Hopefully she wasn’t about to get them all killed. “Just get us to the surface,” she told Irenez, who had been quietly awaiting orders.

As Arek and Erso scrambled for their seats, Feyna told Wedge over the comm, “Commander Antilles, cover our approach to the planet’s surface, then I want you to assist those A-wings.”

TAG: @Sinrebirth @RachelTyrell (peripherally?) @Jerjerrod-Lennox (peripherally?)
    OOC: I leave it up to you guys as to whether anybody on the ground can hear Feyna over the comm or not.

5. Lawbreaker

Lawbreaker Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 21, 2018
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yavin IV

Obi-Wan Kenobi smiled as command was handed to Anakin. General Skywalker it was probably now.

He listened to the reports, but this was now Anakin's quest. It was his mission. Obi-Wan Kenobi knew where he had to go. It was not war, no it was a much more personal conflict he would face. An old wound he had to amend and a young soul he had to save.

He returned to the here and now. Yoda would have been proud of him.

"This is your war now, Anakin." He said to his friend and padded his shoulder. "I could leave the galaxy not in more capable hands."

Jan Dodonna nodded in agreement. The Rebellion had lost many of their leaders, but they had also won the probably greatest warrior of these times as a leader.

"General, we expect your orders." He confirmed the change in command.

Obi-Wan Kenobi smiled and nodded. "I need a ship with a hyperdrive General."

Dodonna nodded. "We have repaired an Y-Wong this morning. It does not have a squadron assigned. So please feel free to take it Master Jedi."

Obi-Wan Kenobi confirmed with a nod and awaited Anakin's first decision.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @DarkLordoftheFins

6. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Anakin Skywalker
    Rebel Base, Yavin IV

Anakin did not feel the burden of responsibility. Surprisingly he felt only the honor of the trust these men put in him. Maybe he had learned this from Padme.

"Listen up, everybody." He spoke out and gave the assembled Rebels a look.

"We all lost someone on Alderaan. The galaxy lost it's final hope for peace. The Empire has shown it's true colors. It also has initiated it's own end. How will they ever be accepted by the galaxy? How can we not rebel against such cruelty?"

Anakin paused for a long moment.

"We are no longer a republic. But our dreams live on and so does our fight for democracy and a just Government elected by the citizens of this galaxy. So today the Republic might have ended, but also a Rebellion was born. A Rebellion without planets, without Governments and Senators. From the shadows we will strike and from these shadows we will set the Empire on fire and take back what it has taken from us."

Anakin smiled. A reassuring smile to them all. A smile showing the confidence that this was not the end, it was a beginning.

"We fight for freedom. We fight for justice. We fight for a better tomorrow. One thing though we shall never forget. We fight for the people of the galaxy." He nodded. "So let us fight."

Applause thundered through the halls and corridors of the ancient temple. Anakin breathed in and turned to Dodonna and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"We need to have eyes on Coruscant and Chandrila. We also need to spread our cells in the Outer Rim and prepare bases."

Pointing to the core worlds he sighed. "Prepare an operation to access the galactic holonetwork. I think there is a war we might change to our favor."

He next pointed to a specific point on the map.

"The information how to destroy the Death Star is on Tokadano, so is the key to make the second Death Star operational. Feyna is there. Rebels from Mimban are there. Prepare all squadrons, we depart in ten. I will take the Red Squadron." He announced and nodded to the General.

Dodonna gave him a concerned look.

"I am the kind of General who leads from the front lines, General. It is where I am best." He smiled at Obi-Wan Kenobi.

As everybody began to prepare for take off Anakin stepped over to his old friend.

"You got me to do the right thing again. As you usually do." He smiled at his former Master. "Get Luke back, please. I cannot loose him, too."

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @Lawbreaker

7. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Darth Maul
    Korriban, The Valley of the Dark Lords

"Skywalker." Pestage gasped.

"Yes." Maul replied. "The promise of our Master shall finally become a reality. My apprentice will lead the Sith into a new age. One fueled by the powerful blood of his line. We shall be the instruments of his ascension. We shall give him his Empire. The Empire. The only one deserving the name." Maul stepped to Pestage.

"Gather those still loyal to you and our dead Masters vision here, far away from the eyes of the Empire. I hope you have some loyal to our course to offer them to your new Master."

"It will be done." Pestage only replied, mentally sorting those he had installed over the years within the Empire. Maul nodded.

"And you ..." Maul turned to Kast. "You will redeem yourself by giving him what he desires most. A truly worthy gift for a Dark Lord." Maul smiled. The Mandalorian understood without a further word and nodded.

"Come here, boy. Come and meet the first servants of your vision. The first of many."

He whispered. But his words would be carried to his apprentice through the force.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @LordTroepfchen

8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Featuring a cameo by Sinre.

IC: Natasi Daala
    the Gorgon

“Admiral!” Kratas nearly bumped into the doors. “Princess Feyna made a transmission, including a Death Star schematic, before she departed - to the Yavin system! Her jump point does not match up, as she was going in the opposite direction, perhaps towardsMimban, but likely somewhere further rimward, but she was communicating with her allies to a Rebel base! It is not inIntelligence’s records of Republic holdings, after all!”

Daala’s eyes rose to look at Kratas, and she blinked in silence. Finally, Natasi sat back and spoke. “You go and rerun that data, and if comes back with the same results, then get us out of hyperspace. I’ll be on the bridge in less than five minutes.”

She waved Kratas off to check his data, and reached for her datapad. Her fingers moved methodically over the screens keyboard, and then she sat back and smiled reading the information scrolled on the screen. “Just what are you up to, little Princess?” Natasi said aloud to the empty room. If it was what she thought it was, then they definitely needed to switch directions.

—-

Exactly five standard minutes later, Admiral Daala stepped on to the bridge and looked directly to Kratas for an answer.

Krayas saluted. “We have checked the data, Admiral. Princess Organa definitely sent a heavily encrypted stream to Yavin.”

I even issued an interrogative to the local HoloNet node, which picked up that the Gordian Node has had a series of encrypted hits - small ones though, untraceable. The much larger Death Star package we could pick up.” Kratas picked up another datacard.

“I have also liaised with a contact in Imperial Intelligence, to see if I could glean anything from the Battle of Atollon, the last time we saw the Rebels en masse. We’ve a subtle number of increase of hits in several areas, but not the Yavin sector, the Gordian, which has been suspiciously quiet. It’s not the centre of an area of activity, but the Lothal sector and surrounding areas have long been raided, especially on the flank Yavin corresponds with... but we all assumed the attacks came from Lothal, a known and discovered cell.”

Analytics are 90% confident that well at least find a small base, possibly a jump-off point.”

“Set a new course for the Yavin System,” the Admiral ordered, “specifically Yavin IV. I want to drop out a hyperspace a short distance out, allow just enough distance for long range radar scans.”

The officer at the com had stood when Admiral Daala arrived, and was ready for her own orders, “send a priority message before we jump to the Basilisk, give them coordinates where to meet us.”

Daala glanced at the rows of Imperial officers lining the bridge and nodded, “let’s go destroy a Rebel base!”

Tag: @Sinrebirth

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Years ago...

Darth Tenebrous, the Dark Lord of the Sith, reflected upon this moment. He’d been the reining Dark Lord for so long that he’d forgotten the sensation of revelation until recently.

When he would openly tell another that he was a Sith, and flip the coin as to whether they would be fearful or intrigued. With his staid apprentice, Darth Plagueis, he had removed all risk; he had already recruited the mother, and the father was placated with a rise in the Banking Clan. Plagueis was a mere child and had already been teased by his mother into wanting more power.

No risk.

But Plagueis had grown static. His power had plateaued and he had made no move against Tenebrous. They argued over the philosophies of the Grand Design, and how best to propagate their final victory. The Muun was not near fulfilling his only Truth - to overthrow the Master.

Thirty Sith had propagated the Rule of Two for nearly a millennium, and Tenebrous could ill-afford to allow Plagueis to be indolent. The Dark Side of the Force demanded it. It beat upon Tenebrous with impatience.

And so Tenebrous had began the process of replacing Plagueis. But the Bith he had cultivated - the same species as Tenebrous - he was more a placeholder than an apprentice. Tenebrous would likely pour his essence into the younger Bith’s body at a later date. [b[Venamis[/b] had recently made clumsy attempts to find an apprentice, recruiting within the insane asylum on Bedlam, of all places.

So it fell upon Tenebrous to find a true successor.

Carefully.

But he had managed to trace a lineage and bloodline from truly ancient, perhaps even pre-Republic times, often hidden from view. Followed it, he did, right to the Senate. Which was all risk. It was not possible to just recruit a Senator into the Order of the Sith Lords without potential for fallout.

Tenebrous had spent some time studying how best to erase the memory of the Senator if the need arose, but as was inevitable with an alternate species to yourself it was a delicate task. With a deep breath, abandoning his precious equations and logic for chance, Tenebrous rapped the office door.

A cultivated voice, male, replied. There was an edge of confusion to the late night visit, but Tenebrous could sense little else. The emotion was all affectation, and the Senator knew how to keep his secrets hidden. Even from the Jedi, who often frequented these halls.

Intriguing.

[​IMG]

TAG: No-one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Madelyn Linnett, Ka'rta, Master Zey

Madelyn watched as they entered the system and made their way towards the planet Mandalore. She looked over at Ka'rta and got up from her seat as she made her way towards her. Madelyn gave her a quick hug and stepped back with a smile. "Thank you Alor." Madelyn looked back out towards the planet, unable to contain her excitement as she bunched a little. "This is great!"

Ka'rta returned the hug, not too hard since the merc was still wearing her armor. Out the corner of her eye she could see the battle raging over Keldabe, one of the battleships was making it's way towards them. She tried to put on her best smile as Madelyn stepped away. Something in the back of her head was telling her to just run away to flee this place and hide some place far away from all this. It was then she noticed the message.

'You shouldn't have come.' Whether this was a threat or a warning it was impossible to tell. But, it sent a shiver through her. The Empire was reasserting control, the clans were fighting, and the Death Watch was resurgent. Everything about this told her to just walk away, that it wasn't worth it. But, that smile on Madelyn's face drove her forward.

"We're not out of the woods yet Vod." She said taking the controls again. "That battleship will ruin our day if it gets too close." She tried sending out a hail, only getting static in response. "And we're being jammed." She looked over her shoulder, "Hey Zey, you got a location for this Old Folks Home? We might need to head there first?"

Zey watched as Madelyn hugged Ka'rta and felt both happy and sad at the scene. Madelyn trusted her. He just hoped Ka'rta would protect her like he had asked. "We'll need to deal with that starship first. I hope you're good at making a cover story." He turned to Madelyn. "And you will have to change you're name." He paused and looked thoughtful. "You're middle name is Shysa. I would suggest you go with that for now. It's not exactly a lie."

Madelyn frowned and turned to Ka'rta. "Shysa...I guess that's okay." She stepped back and turned to look out the window. "Do you think they shoot first and ask questions later?"

"I can throw something together." She said in reply to the Jedi master. With a pained breath She wrapped her fingers around her shoulder guard, he one that bared her clan emblem, and took it off. Wouldn't do to have the clan markings of a clan that doesn't exist.

"Right Shysa, I'm Beviin good to meet you." She said giving her false name, "Well, come up with our clan when we figure out there's." She gestured to the looming battle ship coming closer and closer. "And it is 50/50 if they'll shoot us first."

As the ship docked there was a hissing sound as their own opened. Several Mandalorian Warriors walked onto their ship in full armor, and stared at them until the one in the middle took their helmet off.

[​IMG]

"I am Lelia of House Vizsla. You're ship is being confiscated and you will return with us to Concordia." She gave them a once over and her eyes settled on Madelyn. "What's you're name Ad'ika?"

Madelyn hesitated for a second and managed to get out, "Shysa Alor." She looked at Ka'rta and then back at Lelia though the woman seemed to have a small smile on her face, amused by Madelyn's reaction.

She turned to Ka'rta and nodded at her, as if asking her to speak.

Ka'rta kept her helmet on, and grimaced under her helm. She wasn't giving up her ship not to anyone. Though it wasn't like she had any place to fight it.

"Beviin," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "This ship ain't worth the paint on the hull. But, I would like to keep it. We're not a threat. Been away for while. Don't want no part of your little war you've got here. Have business of our own on Concordia. We'll come with you. Not like we have much choice but, the ship ain't yours."

Lelia nodded back, but she stated curiously at Beviin. "This is not a negotiation. Do we look like Jedi to you?"

"No." Zey spoke up. "Of course the ship is yours." He gave Ka'rta a look that told her not to argue. "Forgive us."

Madelyn was startled when Lelia reached out and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her off to the side. She looked up at the armored Mandalorian's with fascination as they stared back at her with equal curiosity.

"Get them on the ship. I'll contact our Alor about our new arrivals." Lelia ordered quietly.

Ka'rta stepped up, hands tensed, there was anger in her face but, it didn't show in her body.

"Look this ship is nothing to you, it is everything to me." She stood shoulder to shoulder with Madelyn. "This is my Agol. Put yourself in my Beskar'gam vod. Your most precious possession is about to be taken away from you. Do you just let it happen?" Her hand dropped, not on her blaster but, damn close to it. "I understand you taking it for now but, I need it back...I need her back." She turned her visor toward the young woman. "I'm her cabur."

"If you insist." Lelia replied softly. She turned away from them. "Let's move. You-" She nodded at the soldier to her left. "-bring this ship down to Concordia."

Ka'rta hissed under her helm.

"Why don't you just stay here with us?" Ka'rta offered, "I'll pilot us down. Stuff us full of your soldiers to make yourself feel safe." She smiled a cruel smile. "Otherwise your little soldier here is going to fried. Have my controls linked to the main reactor. Anyone touches them that isn't me or approved by me, they go up in smoke. Like I said this is my Agol." She wasn't letting her ship or her charge out of her sight. If they didn't buy her bluff, she would give in but, she needed to try this. Keep some kind of control over her world. She needed this control.

Madelyn placed a hand on Ka'rta's arm. "I was reading about House Vizsla." She said quietly. "They have more numbers. I think we should do what they say." She started as she was pulled away, and looked up to see Lelia draw her blaster.

She glanced up the soldier who had pulled her away and saw Master Zey hesitating. He couldn't reveal he was a Jedi. Not to House Vizsla.

"You can speak to our Alor when we land on Concordia." Lelia looked over at Madelyn. "If you refuse, she becomes our prisoner."

Just as fast Ka'rta drew her blaster. No one drew a blaster on her ship without retaliation Vizsla or no.

"A passenger we picked up. Comes in handy every once in a while. He can come with us. Now, lets put our weapons away before things start to get violent. And please let my charge go she isn't yours yet."

Lelia motioned her head and the soldiers filed out of the room except for two of them. "He can stay with the ship and you. Be on Concordia soon. The girl and the old man come with us to make sure you don't pull anything stupid." She put her blaster away.

"Just do what she says." Madelyn frowned as she was led away. "Concordia isn't far."

"Now isn't the time to pick fights." Zey stood close to Madelyn. "We should speak to their Alor."

Ka'rta nearly growled.

"Fine but, if I find a single hair out of place on her head, Vizsla or no, I'm killing you. Doesn't matter if I die." The edge in her voice was unmistakable, the tone of a woman with very little to lose.

The ground was barren but it wasn't unused. There were Mandalorians about, House Vizsla, Clan Wren. It was bustling with life. As Lelia stepped off her ship she nodded at Madelyn as they waited for Ka'tra to come off her ship.

Madelyn smiled up at her and turned to look around excitedly. She turned back as Master Zey joined them and grinned.

"Have you never been to Mandalore Shysa?" Lelia asked gently, trying to gain her attention."Concordia is important. It's where we come to be free."

It was only for a moment, but, Ka'rta thought about it. Thought about breaking formation, getting as far away as she could and just leaving all of it behind. It wouldn't be simple, it wouldn't be easy but, there was a chance. Though she'd be leaving Madelyn, she could care less about Zey. It was her, the one of the few people in the galaxy she couldn't just leave behind. She'd made a promise, one she intended to keep.

She landed lowering the ramp checking her weapons to make sure they are charged. The merc was ready to shoot her way out if she needed to. All options are on the table. She walked up to the group taking a place next to Madelyn.

"Shall we?"

Lelia glanced between Madelyn and Ka'rta as they started walking towards a large building. "What's your Clan?" She asked suddenly, stopping just short of the steps to face them.

"Clan Jennis" Ka'rta said quickly, it was an old, old clan. Not much written about them, they popped up long long ago and faded away into history. It meant no one would know if they were still around or not. "We've been out of the loop for a while now. Trying to reconnect."

Lelia didn't have a chance to answer as the door was flung open and a large, burly man came out with his arms open; hugging her tight and letting go long enough to look at their visitors.

[​IMG]

He nodded respectfully and reached over to gently tap Madelyn on the head. "She's small. In need of a new bacta patch and a haircut too." The man looked at Ka'rta and Zey. "Have you come to fight with us Vode?"

Ka'rta's eye twitched a little seeing the man ruffle Madelyn's hair.

"Not really, just here to visit. Didn't know about the scuffle you all had going on." She shrugged her shoulders. "Though we are in the middle of your camp so, I'm not going to say, just going to say it wasn't our plan to get into a fight."

"It's war." The man said, and then introduced himself. "I am Alfred. The Alor of House Vizsla. If you are here, then you must help us against the Jedi." He looked at Zey and nodded, "Your friend seems very strong. Perhaps you can help us with fortifications. But for now-" He laughed deeply. "-you may clean yourselves up." He looked at Madelyn again. "Go with my wife Lelia, she can cut your hair and clean you up."

Alfred motioned his hand to Ka'rta. "Tell me Vode, do you have news of the war outside Mandalore's systems?"

"It doesn't look good." She said with some grimness in her voice, "The peace summit was blown up by the Empire, Alderaan cracked into a billion pieces by a super weapon that is very much operational, the Seppies have another one of equal power but, no where near as ready to break a planet like an egg. Though they are working hard to catch up. The galaxy has gone mad, and the madness is coming to Mandalore, if that message from the 'Empress' is any clue. So, now would be a good time to stop fighting each other and fighting for Mandalore. Unless we want to see it subjugated again." It took a lot of her will not to say you, and act like this planet, these people weren't hers. "But, if you want to keep killing each other while the Empire knocks on our door, go right ahead. I'll take the old man and my charge and head deeper into the Outer Rim. I believe the term is 'Fight United or Die Divided'."

Tag: @Sinrebirth @galactic-vagabond422 @RachelTyrell @Jerjerrod-Lennox @JediMasterAnne

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  11. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Luke Skywalker
    Korriban

Luke felt the Dark Side here respond to every thought. It embraced him. It penetrated his mind and soul and yet bend itself to his will. This was a place of power and whispers in the dark.

When his Master called he stepped forth and greeted the assembled with a nod.

They reacted with a gesture he had not expected. The knelt before him. They recognized his power. Maul had promised him power and power was what he gave him. In more than one way.

"Rise." He simply said and looked at Maul.

"I am ready." He simply said to his new Master and ... smiled.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @SirakRomar

12. Lawbreaker

Aug 21, 2018
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yavin IV

Obi-Wan Kenobi nodded to his friend and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I won't return without him." He promised this and he meant it. He would save Luke from Darth Maul or he would die trying. He understood how the fate of the galaxy was bound to the boy. Anakin was probably the Chosen One, but Luke had inherited the power of his father. His anger would lead to great suffering if he was not brought back to the light.

"May the force be with you Anakin." Obi-Wan Kenobi turned and left for the Y-Wing the General mentioned. It felt like a final goodbye. But if he failed one last time he would know he had planted a seed here. A seed that would allow the light to triumph over darkness one day.

Climbing the ladder to his ship he closed the eyes one last time.

A true servant of the light had nothing to fear in the dark. The familiar voice of his Master whispered from beyond.

"I have no fear, old friend." He replied and looked at Anakin. "You were right about him."

He felt the approval of Master Qui Gon Jinn as he entered the cockpit and started the engines.

13. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Mace Windu
    Above Mimban...

Windu registered Shaak-Ti, more through the Force than over comms. He saw the ring of explosions, saw the dish come free, felt darkness radiating from the infiltrator towing the weapon. The Jedi's hands flew over the controls. His skiff wasn't equipped to go toe-to-toe with the vessel tearing away from one moon-sized space station to the other - at least, he didn't think it was...and his Jedi abilities could compensate some, and...No. He shook it off. That was the vaapad talking. That was him itching for another fight. The ship in front would be the obvious target, and any Imperial ships would be gunning for it. But Windu was free to improvise a bit more. Windu didn't need to make sure the weapon itself was okay.

The enormous disc cast an eclipsing shadow across Windu's approach, but he gunned the accelerator to come in out of range of the smaller vessel and to bypass the capital ship sized canon before snap-turning to approach. The disc - itself the size of an asteroid - was between Windu and the unidentified ship, which would have to disengage its tractor beam in order to be maneuverable enough to register any protest. Either way was a win.

Windu reached out with the Force. The kyber crystal would resonate with him. He extended his hand as he came in behind the weapon. A few well placed shots once he located the crystal could take the whole thing down...

TAG: @Sinrebirth

14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Anakin Skywalker
    Rebel Base, Yavin IV

Anakin nodded to his fiend and watched him leave. He knew Luke had touched the darkness. He had began a path that would consume him. If anybody could lure him back to the light and the madness of his ways it was Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Jedi Master who had saved him only a few hours ago from the same threat.

Grief, fear, hunger ... they were powerful feelings. But he had to trust in Luke and the boys strength to overcome the seduction of the Dark Side. Just as he had so many years ago and again today.

He loved his son. He was all that was left of his family. The only thing that he could do was trust love would prevail.

"May the force be with you, Obi-Wan." He whispered into the force and turned to find his squadron and begin the first step on a long journey ahead. A journey to freedom and peace.

15. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Darth Maul and Luke Skywalker
    Korriban, Valley of the Dark Lords and Tomb of Darth Sidious

The wind was icy and the dust carried by it seemed eager to penetrate the skin. Maul was obviously used to it and withstood the cold as if he was under the twin suns of Tatooine.

Luke had put a scarf over his mouth and watched his Master step into the plains of the burial planet.

"The Valley of the Dark Lords." Darth Maul said. "For thousands of years the Sith have buried their fallen Lords in this place. Ajunta Pal, Karness Muur, Tulak Horde, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, Malak, Traya, Vitate, Malgus, Ruin, Bane, Plageius, Sidious ... so many of them lie here. So many triumphs, so many failures. We do not mourn our dead. We learn from them. We embrace their destinies and perfect our ways through the lessons learned by their defeats and their successes. Many of them were powerful, but none had the potential you have my apprentice. None of them commanded the raw power you possess."

Luke breathed in and simply nodded. Maul approached one specific tomb and the massive stone doors opened before him like a ghost had pushed them aside.

---

Luke was kneeling in the center of the burial chamber and two large rocks floated to both sides of him.

Darth Maul could feel the anger of the boy channeled in the force. The Dark Side answered easily to this one. More easily than to anyone Maul had ever seen.

"All those Sith buried here ... one day the galaxy will remember those great Lords only as the path paved for you my apprentice." He hissed and Luke gently set down the stones. He opened his eyes and they were yellow now. "What about Darth Maul? How will they remember you?"

His Master stepped closer. "The shadow from which you were born. The most unworthy Master to the most worthy of the Sith. The Sith'ari. The one true chosen by the Dark Side." Maul smiled. "It is time, my apprentice. You have learned all an initiate can."

Luke nodded and slowly raised. He looked at his Master and bowed his head.

"I am ready." He simply said. Maul nodded in return.

"Kneel." He whispered. Luke did. Maul stepped even closer.

"You feel it, do you? The darkness. The ancient Sith calling to you to join our ranks." Luke nodded. "I do." Darkness embraced him, filled him. It made him a part of darkness. It made him a master of darkness.

"So you shall kneel as Luke Skywalker and rise ..." He spread his arms. "... as Darth Zorn, Lord of the Sith." Luke's eyes rolled in ecstasy as he closed them and slowly he rose. He felt the power of the moment and allowed to flow through him. The energy burst from his body and flashes of electricity danced over his torso. Maul grinned at such power and bowed his head.

"Through the power of the Sith you shall shape this galaxy in your image, mold it according to your will!" Maul stepped back from his apprentice and Darth Zorn took his lightsaber and ignited it. The blade was now crimson red.

"You see how your will already has begun shaping reality?" Maul said and Luke said nothing.

"Soon I will complete your training, for you learn fast. Then your true journey will begin. You will explore the darkest secrets of the Dark Side of the Force and learn powers beyond what any before you has achieved." Zorn looked at his Master and nodded.

"Through my power I shall bring ... order to the galaxy." He said. Order ... with satisfaction Maul realized that his apprentice did not talk about peace anymore.

"There is no peace." Zorn added and Maul raised his brows. Had the boy read his thoughts? Had he become that powerful?

"No, there isn't. Finally you begin to understand." Maul replied.

"Only chaos and order and only the one who controls both will ever truly master the force, will truly bend it to his will. I will be that one. The Chosen One." Zorn deactivated his lightsaber. His eyes wandered to his Master. "I regret you will have to die for me and my ascension, Master."

Maul nodded, he knew it was his fate. Not yet, but soon the boy would overcome him and his teachings.

"I look forward to it, because through you my vision shall be fulfilled." He whispered and bowed his head. "But not yet." He replied, extending his hand and releasing a wave of dark energy ruppig his apprentice of his feet and to the ground.

"Defend yourself, Lord Zorn." He hissed and both their lightsabers hissed alive as Zorn jumped to his feet.

He was such a quick learner indeed Maul thought again as he leaped forward to attack, no longer holding back. He needed all his power now to overcome his apprentice and with every moment that passed he felt it became harder ...

The air bristled with dark energy as the two Sith engaged in combat, allowing their blades to hurl and strike at lightning speed and with furious ferocity.

Soon, soon Darth Maul would unleash his apprentice and the galaxy would know the true revenge of the Sith!

But before that ... one more wound had to be treated. He had left a message to Kenobi. Soon he expected him to follow that lead. His feelings for the boy would lead him here and they would be his downfall.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @LordTroepfchen, @Lawbreaker

Jerjerrod-Lennox likes this.
  16. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    Han Solo
    Tokadano, Fortress

Han shook his head. The Mandalorian and her Jedi needed more time than an hour or so. Going there directly would mean they took the crystal to Mandalore before they were prepared to do so.

"Yes it does." Han signaled Lando to stop and stayed on the ramp. "The damned moon isn't even here yet! We are meant to buy them time and have the Separatists chase us. If we jump there now we will be too early." He sighed. Maz plan was not working. Rouser had his own ideas about this and Han could make a pretty educated guess why that was the case. "So we buy them time. Sorry if this was not the plan you had in mind."

Preparing to leave and take his chances on the ground to find another ship he waited for Rouser's reply.

"Try to avoid the battle and let's hope this moon shows up. Then: Tatooine and not the direct route. Let them figure out one jump at a time. It will buy the girls a few hours at least." He took out his blaster. "Before we jump to Mandalore." And then they had to pray Mandalore was ready for what was coming.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @Jerjerrod-Lennox

17. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Pascale Rouser

This was where the beast would have come in handy….

Unfortunately the beast was gone and Rouser had to use his own instincts to read what Han was trying to do. Maybe perhaps what was inside him, once unleashed would perhaps be more useful.

"Yes it does." Han signaled Lando to stop and stayed on the ramp. "The damned moon isn't even here yet! We are meant to buy them time and have the Separatists chase us. If we jump there now we will be too early."Han sighed . "So we buy them time. Sorry if this was not the plan you had in mind."

No it certainly wasn't he thought but he supposed Han had a point. Unfortunately the Ultimate Weapon had not arrived and Pascale was stuck with a Separatist cruiser instead. He supposed that he could lead them on a chase but something must have happened in order for the superweapon not to be here itself. Mimban was not done with them yet it seemed.

Han meanwhile was not boarding Pascale’s yacht inwardly Pascale sighed. It seemed that Han was determined not to get on board which Rouser sort of knew from the time they arrived on Takodana. Even if Maz tried to basically order him to get on board, Han was definitely not budging. Once again he couldn't blame Han but unfortunately it was business. But he had Boba Fett on the Black Sun payroll for now and he knew that the legendary bounty hunter would not disappoint.

Han would be followed, wherever he went. It wasn't up to Pascale now, he just had to make sure he followed not far behind to keep an eye on things. He couldn't force him to board Fortuna and he was not one to use his weapons unless he had to. And with Lando there as well he was outnumbered, no point trying to force the point and ending up getting shot in the process.

"Try to avoid the battle and let's hope this moon shows up. Then: Tatooine and not the direct route. Let them figure out one jump at a time. It will buy the girls a few hours at least." He took out his blaster. "Before we jump to Mandalore."

This all depended on the Ultimate Weapon showing up but Pascale was beginning to wonder if it would show up at all. To try and contact them carried risks and he was already taking some by talking to the Separatists themselves.

Rouser shrugged “Fine by me, perhaps we shall lead them on a merry dance once they are here. I approve. Let us hope the ladies are not in too much trouble and are prepared for us to arrive. In the meantime let me know what ship you are on so I can follow you, I would be happy to provide an escort since you seem not to trust me enough to come aboard.” he smirked “Besides if I tried to force you to come aboard you would probably shoot me, and it’s not a very private place for a murder”

He remembered the shuttle arriving in system, perhaps this may hurry him along a little.

“Ah before you go, I spotted on my sensors a shuttle arriving in system. Now this could be the Imperials scouting out Takodana or it could be your former flame Qi’ra popping in for a visit and I don’t think she is here to reminisce about old times” he smiled “So I advise you work out a plan to either avoid her or if you do intent to meet her have a plan in hand to either run away rather fast or hope that your smooth charm gets you a ticket out. I’ll be on the comm if you need any backup”

He tipped his hat to Han and Lando and retreated back to the cockpit. He decided to leave the ramp open.

Just in case.

TAG: @Sinrebirth , @RachelTyrell , @QueenSabe7 (mentioned)

Sinrebirth and QueenSabe7 like this.
  18. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Emperor Aryan Graul
    Shuttle, Coruscant

The Imperial shuttle shuddered perceptively as it broke atmosphere and entered the skies high above Coruscant’s thriving mecca. It had been a long – and pointless – journey to and from Mimban, but thankfully the Emperor had the luxury of his own modified CR90 Corvette to soften the blow and provide solace along the way. He had also made some key moves during this trip that would help carry the Empire into the future. So, perhaps it wasn’t a total loss. At any rate, his return to Imperial Center would bring some much-needed clarity.

Even as the shuttle ferried him to the surface, he found that Lyz had remained diligent. She had received his list of decrees and had quickly set things into motion. Aryan was now studying a decrypted package sent to his datapad that contained a thorough report on everything he had requested...and more. Much, much more. It would take longer than the short shuttle ride to thoroughly examine and delegate all of her points, but it would give him a head start.

At the very least, it would help him deduce which items would require further discussion, and which ones he could handle swiftly on his own time.

Aryan seemed to hesitate on that point, taking a moment to sigh heavily and run a hand slowly along his jaw. The significance of this upcoming meeting with Lyz was not lost to him; it would be the first time in many weeks that husband and wife would appear together in the same room. He could not predict her reaction, especially after everything she had learned about the affair, Arek, Alderaan...the list went on and on. While she seemed genuinely engaged and willing to help, Aryan still felt…uncertain. He would have to remain vigilant.

Pushing that thought aside for now, the Emperor returned to the text scrolling across his datapad and began to highlight certain points with his index finger. These were the items he intended to deal with first, the ones he considered the most critical – the anti-Force user legislation, acquiring protection, and Lyz’s plan for an Imperial Knight program; Director Krennic and the proposed secret project; the skirmishes at Mimban, Chandrila, Mandalore, and Takodana; he had faith that his military commanders could handle each, but he would still prefer to have frequent updates on their progress. They needed a plan in place to deal with the aftermath, particularly if Tarkin and Daala failed to deliver. He was secretly hoping for that outcome, but he wouldn’t dare express that openly. Not until he could effectively use them as an example.

Satisfied with his agenda, Aryan finally settled back briefly as the shuttle touched down on the landing pad outside of Imperial Palace with a soft thud. It didn’t take long for a group of aides to enter the cabin and approach him with a myriad of demands. At the head of this congregation was a young man with fair hair and an aquiline nose, his demeanor awkward and shy as he stepped forth and presented the Emperor with an elaborate crimson robe.

“For you, Your Majesty,” he squawked in what sounded like a prepubescent voice, bowing his chin toward his chest in reverence.

Aryan rose slowly to his feet, casually tucking the datapad into his suit coat before reaching out to retrieve the proffered gift – the robes of office. He made no effort to suppress the grin that was slowly overtaking his features. He had been waiting a long, long time for this. It hadn’t felt real until this very moment, now that he could physically run his fingers over the silken weave and appreciate the intricate patterns hand-sewn into the sleeves and body. It was a little too posh for his usual style, but Aryan was certainly willing to make an exception for this occasion.

Pushing his arms through the sleeves, he brought it up over his shoulders and made a few minor adjustments around the collar before standing back, satisfied with the fit. He then turned to eye the young man, giving him a polite nod. “It’s perfect,” he replied evenly, that impish smirk turning up one corner of his mouth. “Thank you.”

The boy smiled, grateful for the acknowledgement. As he slipped away, Kellis Pilleu stepped forward to take his place, a reverent smile seeming to augment her delicate features. “It...fits you, Aryan,” she conveyed in a respectful tone. “After all this time, I certainly approve.” She handed him another report. “When you’re ready, your escort is waiting to accompany you to the throne room. Your wife is expecting you there.”

The Emperor nodded slowly, glancing briefly at the report. “Any news on our prisoner?” Of course, he was referring to Darth Ananke’s chief lieutenant, Arb.

“The medics were able to set his leg. He’ll be a little sore, but they don’t anticipate any long-term damage.” She pursed her lips as she recalled the rest. “As for his cooperation, he hasn’t said much. He’s proving resilient.”

With a soft scoff, Aryan brushed past her toward the ramp. He suspected as much; it only meant he would have to resort to more…persuasive techniques. “I want him transferred over to ISB custody and kept under watch. Have those boys work on him a bit and see if they can get him to talk. Only then will I discuss his terms and where he can expect to fit in. I want something in return.”

“Of course.”

Without another word, Aryan hurried down the ramp and convened with his escort. After a brief exchange about protocol and safety, the entourage moved into the tower and worked their way up several floors to the throne room.

Inhaling deeply, Aryan adjusted his robes one final time before moving inside to meet his wife.

TAG: @Sinrebirth

19. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    IC: Qi’ra/Ananke
    Takodana, arriving

Qi’ra’s shuttle lurched free of hyperspace with ease, her keen sense of focus already narrowing in on the giant green and brown orb that loomed before her. Takodana – the planet that had beckoned her from across the galaxy. Rather, the darkness upon the planet that had called out and drawn her in. It crept into her awareness as she flew ever closer, seeping into her thoughts and burrowing down into her very soul. It frightened her to a degree, but fear was where she flourished. Fear had kept her alive and fear had molded her into the woman she was now.

Fear was not an enemy, it was an ally.

A deep breath and she relished the cold iciness of dread. Something down on the surface continued its magnetic hold on her - several possible options to choose from - and she quickly entered the coordinates for landing having planned out where ahead of her arrival. A castle, very old and storied, run by a being that could be described as much the same. Then, settling back for her remaining few moments of solitude, she began to gather herself and prepare for what awaited her below.

Here she checked the chrono upon the main display, her brow furrowing as it showed her arrival time noticeably sooner than the navi-computer had predicted. She hesitantly reached across her seat and pulled the holocron from her small bag, holding it aloft to stare questioningly.

“I suppose I have you to thank for that?” she asked it, an answer not expected in the least. She almost willed the presence that dwelled within to appear but withdrew from pressing further. For now, Braata’s time-bending manipulations were shelved as her ship entered Takodana’s atmosphere, the scanners alerting her to the Separatists now beginning to arrive in-system shortly after. Perfect timing, she mused wryly, gently replacing the holocron back to its holding spot.

Now cutting through clouds and open skies, the scenery unfolded beautifully as she moved along her flight path. Lush greens and blue waters – it appeared to be a serene and picturesque place, but her attention on it began to dissolve as something else pushed in on her senses, old but still quite familiar.

Qi’ra stilled, her hands lightly hovering over her controls and she allowed the sensation to wrap tightly around parts of her that hadn’t been touched for decades.

“Han,” she mouthed, the name lingering on her tongue for a moment too long. Her emotions weren’t that of nostalgia and they certainly weren’t of love lost. She had long since twisted her childish affection for the smuggler into something more resembling annoyance. A minor one. No, this was the realization that perhaps a window of opportunity had opened for her, a chance encounter that could turn advantageous, especially if he was aiding Rouser and his theft of the much sought-after crystal.

If Han still harbored any old feelings for her, which she could admit she was mildly curious to find out, she knew all too well how men became weak with their desires. Manipulation would be easy.

She smirked at the idea, now able to see her destination in the distance. It was already under attack so she manually overrode her preset coordinates and took the ship down herself, all the while listening in on the chatter coming through the Republic channels she had sliced into. She touched down in a small clearing a good distance away in the neighboring forest, holding firm to Han’s signature in the Force as she went. It had begun to mingle with another… something peculiarly shadowed so that she wasn’t able to discern its origin.

There was no denying the strength she could sense, the power there. Again, was it the crystal or… “Let’s find out, shall we…” the Dark Lord intoned aloud, cutting her wondering thoughts off and opting for action. Ananke had begun to grow restless, impatient. After the wandering mislead Aryan Graul had become, it became abundantly clear that now was the time for her to cut through her obstacles and take care of business herself.

Striding down the open ramp, her sword sheathed upon her back and her lightsaber clipped to a hip, she shielded her presence in the Force and began her walk to the castle. The blasts and cries of the assault grew louder, chaos meeting her and she welcomed it with open arms and mind. The dark side coiled around her as she moved, its tendrils pushing ahead of her to lead and carve out her path. Various forest-dwelling creatures scattered away in fear before she would close in on them, the air thickening with the weight of the Force and crackling with its electric energies.

Ananke was nature in its most violent form, and the laws of nature bent to no one.

TAGS: @Sinrebirth @Jerjerrod-Lennox @RachelTyrell

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: The Dark Man
    Battle of Mimban

He watched Mace Windu rush unerringly towards the plate of the Death Star. Behind his cloak, physical and Forceful, the Dark Man was caught between doing something or nothing, as his vessel was zeroed in upon.

Master Windu was supposed to be dead by now, or at very least busy with General Grievous. The Dark Man has recreated the Cyborg for this sole reason. To distract any Jedi element which was not drawn into the Death Star.

Ah, yes.

The Dark Man knew that Tarkin was calling his bluff. He had gone silent, because he knew that the Dark Man needed him, and the Grand Moff was not one to be used. He was his own man. His own predator. He was not puppet nor prey.

Fine.

The Dark Man could not risk intervening directly. But he could distract the Jedi Master. He took his ship further towards the Separatist Ultimate Weapon, retaking control and having it turn towards Takodona. He would likely need that Crystal, after all. He could not assume otherwise - but he may as well try to complete the Weapon here and now, as had always been originally planned.

Mace Windu was a blade, and he would take out the dish unless sufficiently distracted. So the Dark Man triggered the failsafe, rueing that he did not have Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, but they would be busy with Maul and Luke Skywalker, no doubt. It was tidy. Exceedingly.

Fine.

One pre-planned distraction.

Shaak Ti and the dozens of Jedi Knights and Padawans rushed across moonlet, taking prisoners, isolating portions of the station from the next, defeating coordinated traps and cutting apart the Imperial resistance. The Empire could achieve a lot, but the Jedi Order could achieve things altogether different.

And thus, they were well into capturing the central staff areas and command bridge when the Death Star exploded. Just like that. As had always been planned - to lure and kill all the surviving Jedi in one act, much as he had done the same to the Republic Senate on Alderaan. All the Jedi; gone.

Bar three.

The Dark Man absently reflected on how that would distract Mace Windu, as a wave of energy and debris enveloped the four escorting Star Destroyers. Perhaps yet another failure would be sufficient for the Korunnai to experience his own shatterpoint, and the Dark Man would nab the crystals he had to hand, assuming the shockwave didn’t get him. Not likely, but possible.

A grin curled his lips.

Wouldn’t that be nice.

TAG: @BobaMatt
    —-
    IC: Empress Lyz Graul

Coruscant, Palace landing zone

Emperor Graul emerged into the Palace in his full regalia, crimson and all. Empress Graul had made sure to match his, with a narrow dress and a high neck to the collar, lifting behind her head. Her hair was tied up, so as not to interfere with the neckline. From the collar, a slightly darker shade was given over to the cape, and she allowed a smile to twist her features as Aryan approached, careful not to stretch her lipstick too far.

“Aryan,” she said, breathless, drawing him into an embrace. It was not a cuddle, nor a hug. It was the exultation of two becoming one again, and for a brief moment the rest of the room, the rest of the Empire, nay, the galaxy, had to wait. She drew slightly back, and kissed his lips, fully, notwithstanding her lipstick. Decorum be damned for love.

She pulled back and drew a handkerchief, checking the corners of her lips with a smile. Awful, pretentious stuff, she had often thought, but it completed the look. She grinned to Aryan, even as the rest of the room swirled back in; the shifting, the whispers of a small gaggle of courtiers, and the clank of Mandalorian armour.

Lyz took her husbands hand and ignore the single warrior kneeling with the others, including, haphazardly, Aryan’s chief aide. They mounted the dais and the Empress led him to the throne chair, of equal size to hers but central, with a third, smaller in size, where Arek would have sat if he was present. Lyz would say that it was purely for Ananke, if anyone outside of Aryan asked. She waited for Aryan to sit, and herself sat and leaned over, whispering behind her hand.

“I couldn’t quite convince everyone to give us a private moment straight away, Aryan.” Her free hand noted the cameramen and crew. “Everyone was insistent that we start with a show of reunion and the poise and order we intend to provide the galaxy - and your arrival just so happened to coincide with the old propaganda times Amedda imposed.”

“If you can say something impromptu and officious, we can get on with things and retire once you’ve dealt with all the small business.” She flashed him a winning smile - a warm and completely genuine one. Lyz and Aryan Graul were exactly where they were supposed to be.

The Mandalorian remained kneeling, but his body language screamed as to the urgency of what he had to say.

TAG: @HanSolo29
    ___
    IC: Jan Dodonna

Yavin 4

Preparations were precarious, and various cells had been drawn to Yavin 4 in the meantime, and were being frantically refitted and refuelled. The intention was to disperse assets across the Outer Rim as General Skywalker suggested, before he launched for his own mission with Red, Green, Gold and now Blue Squadrons. A decent force for an insertion and attack run. Obi-Wan was made the first priority, and released early on in the preparations.

But before General Skywalker could launch, an Imperial Star Destroyer arrived, contemporaneous to a mission report to both the Gorgon and the Yavin Base. The Imperial Death Star had just been destroyed, leaving the sole superweapon in Separatist hands - albeit bereft of a superlaser. Tarkin, Bast, and all the other officers were dead.

Said information was relayed by the surviving crew of the Basilisk which, with the Manticore, Hydra and Devastator, had just been damaged in the detonation. All of them had lost their bridge towers and command crew, including the captains and Grand Admiral Gentis. The ships would be trapped at Mimban with the similarly battered Chimaera until repairs were complete - assuming that the Separatist Ultimate Weapon did not destroy them outright.

Such data was also passed to Coruscant, and Lyz could only scowl as her datapad, concealed in the pocket of her dress, vibrated with the ISB update. She would not be addressing it right now. The Basilisk also, dutifully, passed on the location of the Gorgon. Nonetheless others in the room began to mutter, and Lyz knew that Aryan’s window for a speech was narrowing. As ever, such data fell into the hands of Pestage, Crimson Dawn and the Skirata clans. There was no monopoly on Intelligence nowadays.

Daala, thus, had all this news and rapid confirmation of a gathering of signals on the fourth moon. The Rebels were definitely here. Commander Kratas looked nervously to the Admiral. “Ma’am, orders?”

Jan Dodonna, for his part, opened a secure channel to Anakin and his ship. “You’ve seen the update. New plan?” It was an understatement. They’d been handed a tremendous victory, militarily, even if many of surviving the Jedi had reportedly been aboard the Imperial Weapon - but they’d been found. “Evacuate? Most of the agents and assets are ready to go, but now we’ll need fighter cover to get past that Destroyer... we’ll be shy of enough transports to take all the crew but we’ll head into the jungles if you think it worth the effort.” Jan knew that the jungles would swallow up almost anyone who headed out there. But nobody had expected the Empire to find them so quickly.

TAG: @DarkLordoftheFins, @HanSolo29 (continuing your tag), @Lady Belligerent, @Lawbreaker, @QueenSabe7 (peripherally), @SirakRomar (peripherally), @LordTroepfchen (peripherally)
    —-
    IC: Boba Fett

Battle of Takodona
    [/B]
    As everything went down, the A-wings reoriented and Wedge deftly nudged himself behind them. “A-Wing slash,” he commed, and the smaller fighters waggled their wings to show agreement. Darting towards the Separatist ships, they teased off the moment they hit weapons range, a wave of droids following. Wedge fired his last torpedo, which slammed into the centre of the now exposed troopship formation and blew all but one apart, which began to go down on fire - but still intact.

Dellso grimaced and launched what was left of his fighters - dozens more. But rather than throw them after the A-wings he sent them at the castle itself, the Ghost failing to screen the entire flank and pulling out to assist the A-wings. Wedge cut through a Squadron of droids but it was not making any difference. The last troopship vanished into the forestry surrounding the Castle - but there was no explosion - but then Wedge, Hera and the remainder of Phoenix Squadron lost track of everything and everyone, the sky becoming thick with fighter craft.

This was not going well. Not at all. Separatists were besieging the fortress, and his target was on the move. Boba Fett had inserted into Takodona a couple of hours before, at the behest of the new Underlord of Black Sun. Fett didn’t care who paid, but it wouldn’t have been appropriate to ignore the Dark Prince, even if pursuing a crystal for a Separatist superweapon was low on his priorities.

Making his way through the battlefield, he noted Rouser had left the ramp down to his yacht, and absently wondered where Solo was. He knew the box containing the Crystal was on his back. He also knew Rouser could hardly take it. Wherever the Wookiee and the Falcon were, he had to focus. Calrissian was here, somewhere, and he had a habit of showing up when least wanted as much as Solo did.

He darted to the ramp of the yacht, glanced around the courtyard, and stepped onto it, levelling two blasters at each Rouser, Calrissian and Solo. Lando’s hands went up, immediately, cape flourishing. Durga had instructed him to act as if undercover, and that included acting as if Rouser was not the Underlord himself, of course. He barked an instruction. “Hand over the Crystal, Solo, Rouser. Or die.”

It was then that the pod of Feyna Organa came to land. Irenez popped open the canopy and lifted her blaster to fire without thinking, and Fett dodged up the ramp, flicking a blaster over - keeping the other covering mainly Solo, even as he noted Lando take a step back into the ship - and fired. His first shot caught the emerging Dr Erso in the shoulder, and his second one caught Irenez in her weapons arm. She hissed, dropping the blaster, which clattered beside Feyna’s feet. Arek held his arms up, eyeing Fett.

“About time,” he shouted over the tumult of the rapidly approaching battle. “I was wondering when my father was going to realise I’m alive.” Fett eyed him stonily. “I’m Arek Graul. The Emperor’s son. I bet he’ll pay you handsomely to return me to him.” He indicated with his chin. “More than whatever you’re getting to pick up a crystal.”

Fett paused, just as something began to create a disturbance on his sensors, those pointed towards the forest. Oh come on, he thought. He stepped up the ramp, closer to Han and Rouser. He tuned his comlink, and keyed his weapons; the flamethrower; the rocket launcher; the wrist gauntlets. He activated his speaker. “Whoever it is out there, this is Boba Fett. Get out of my way, or die. I’ve instructions from the Underlord of Black Sun himself to take this bounty.”

That would be reply enough for Graul Junior, he thought, keeping his helmet focused on the forest but second blaster on the Princess and her crew.

But then the Dark Lady of the Sith stepped out. Fett swore. He twitched his hands to focus upon her, even as Lando rushed out the yacht and charged, palming his blaster and opening fire. Fett triggered his rocket launcher and roared up, out of the way, and tweaked a mini-rocket each at Ananke and Feyna’s command pod, being sure to take a half a second extra to fire the one at the latter.

As Fett did this, Goran and Medrit rushed out the castle, the former with a beskad out and the latter a decent sized power-blaster. He grimaced beneath his mask, shifting weapons but unable to cover everything. He assigned his HUD to track targets and worked through his threat assessment, realising that many of the players here were just as opposed to the next.

It was on, in more ways than one.

TAG: @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @RachelTyrell, @JediMasterAnne, @QueenSabe7 (combo, all of us)
    —-
    IC: Alfred Vizsla

Mandalore, Concordia

Zey carefully laid out that they were worried about the Separatists making a move on Mandalore if the Empire did - Serenno, the Old Separatist capital was not far from here. They’d heard that Naboo had rejoined the Empire to avoid being taken by the Seps. “We need to get it act together before the aurestiise do.” He absently hoped he had said it correctly.

“Things are a lot worse than you think here, Vode,” Alfred said, somewhat glumly. “As you were on your way here the clans looked to Manda’lor for guidance, and he’s not responding. There was some kind of skirmish between the True Mandalorians and Death Watch in Keldabe - you probably detected it as your arrived. MandalMotors tower just came down on the middle of the fight. The True Manda’lor Fenn and New Manda’lor Bo-Katan are either buried or dead, but nobodies coming to their aid - everyone is polarised.”

He paused, clearly unclear whether to share, but everybody needed to know the stakes and these newcomers, Shysa, too, seemed to be worried about the bigger picture like him.

“Maul was the Secret Mand’alor of Death Watch, but he was overthrown by this woman who is now Grand Vizier, Qi’ra Ananke. They’re both dar’jetii - Sith - but because she didn’t kill Maul it turns out, her claim as leader of Death Watch is being challenged - but the Empire just agreed to retake Mandalore for Death Watch because of the new Emperor... everyone is arguing and nobody is doing anything about, well, anything.” He swore in Huttese and folded his arms. “Unless you’re going to help fix that mess, you’re not going to have any family to discuss or track down when the Empire again runs over a divided Mandalore.”

He looked as frustrated as he did annoyed, to accentuate the point, a blade appeared from his gauntlet and he stabbed the wall. “Mandalore usually comes together when we’re threatened, but we don’t have Manda’lor to rally us - I mean, we nearly had four, and now we have two Sith ones left, who have split Death Watch.”

Ka’rta’s helmet comlink crackled. It was Owen. “Things kicked off a bit earlier than expected, kid. Separatists have hit the castle and we’re gonna try and send Rouser, Solo and the Crystal your way.” There was a boom in the background. “We’ve lost the smugglers Maz brought in and the Seps haven’t even managed to land their tin-cans yet.” A burst of static ripped through the signal, and it cut out. She wouldn’t be able to raise Owen or Jerrod in the interim.

Zey looked pointedly at Ka’rta. “What should we do?”

Alfred snorted. “Almost makes you wish the Jedi were around to get the Sith out of our politics. Sooner it’s back to just us clans and not the Sith picking and choosing which Houses to work with, the better. Fenn would have rallied us, even Bo-Katan. But unless someone rocks up with the Mask of Mand’alor or the Darksaber, nobody is going to unify the clans - and they’re probably buried with Fenn and Bo-Katan in Keldabe right now - in the middle of another civil war...”

Alfred stabbed the wall again.

TAG: @TheSilentInfluence, @galactic-vagabond422, @SirakRomar (mentioned), @QueenSabe7 (mentioned)
    ---
    IC: A’Sharad Hett

The Cloister of XoXaan, Necropolis of the Sith, Korriban

Any day now, he would have his Revenge.

He would take the knowledge of Lady XoXaan, and the dark skills of the Sith, and use them to destroy the creations of the Sith. The Tusken ways had not given him solace. The Jedi ways had betrayed him. He had been cast out, became a bounty hunter, and crashed, here, on Korriban. The Holocron had called to him, and had offered to teach him how to destroy the Empire which had destroyed the Jedi Order.

To know that Anakin Skywalker had come so close to letting them all fall, that his near-treachery had destroyed the Order, had been too much. He was allowed to leave, to father children, to remain the distant Hero of the Jedi Order. It was unbearable. Hett had kept the secret of the Hero With No Fear for decades now - that he had slaughtered a Tusken tribe just before the Battle of Geonosis.

Perhaps Hett would have to destroy him.

The former Tusken did not need to have access to the galactic HoloNet or intelligence networks of the Crime Families to work out that the Sith continued to guide the galaxy. Maul’s fate had been uncertain, and he had plenty of time to train a new apprentice in the dark. Hett understood this, from his teachings from XoXaan - the Sith would inevitably return.

The Sith were inevitable.

Only by mastering their ways would Hett be able to destroy them for good; by remaking them in his image.

XoXaan had convinced of that much. But now Korriban moved with the Sith. The spirits were excited, and anxious. Three darksiders were present on world, and a connection tied a Jedi here. Hett peered into his dreams, watching the future.

Kenobi.

The hypocrite - much like Windu. Hett knew only them and the Hero With No Fear remained of the Jedi Order. But Hett would restart the True Jedi Order - with Jedi who knew the Dark, and that they could master it, and steer the galaxy into Order by Force, and Will.

Hett would not fear the Dark, not like Anakin, not like Kenobi, not like Windu.

He would become it, to destroy it. Xoxaan bid him to call, to tug upon the Dark, to let the newcomers, and the unseasoned one - the one who felt like Anakin’s son - would know that his true master bid him come.

Xoxaan had been a Dark Lord of the Sith seven millennia ago. She knew what a True Sith was, for she had helped birth the Order with Pall, Syn, Muur, Dreypa and Hord all those years ago. She had an apprentice, but she did not eschew that there be only Two, in her Rule.

She sought who was Strong.

For the Strong would Rule.

TAG: @SirakRomar, @LordTroepfchen

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  21. Lawbreaker

Aug 21, 2018
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yavin IV

Obi-Wan Kenobi saw the Star Destroyer appear and made his jump to hyperspace.

Anakin would now lead the Rebellion and one Star Destroyer was nothing he could not handle. Confident to have given the galaxy all it needed he closed his eyes.

Then he felt it. The Jedi had fallen. They were gone. One with the force. But he felt more than this. The Death Star was gone, too. A final victory and a final defeat. The Jedi were now as good as extinguished in the galaxy. Darkness was ascending.

Obi-Wan Kenobi knew where it was rising. He was on his way to Korriban to face darkness and wrestle one last soul from it.

Closing his eyes he gave himself to the force and the force embraced him.

He was aware failure meant death. Another Jedi dying for the fight against darkness. Yet, if he accepted it or not, the Jedi way would love on in Anakin. He had saved him from the darkness. A powerful champion of the light. Weakened still by grief, but rising to his destiny.

Maybe the balance needed the Jedi to die. Maybe that was what the balance had always demanded.

If so Obi-Wan Kenobi was ready to give his life. He trusted the force. It was all a true Jedi could do.

22. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Darth Zorn
    Korriban

His Master had told him the truth. Now that the power of the Sith was a part of him and he was part of the Sith he was much more attuned to the currents within the darkness.

And there was something he felt. Someone. No, it was not only one presence but two. They were not alone here. They were not alone at all. This was a hateful, powerful presence. Bitter. Yet, dedicated.

And the other? Power. Pure, dark, pulsing power. Zorn knew he was challenged. The darkness itself revealed the rival for the power of this place. He would have to overcome him. He would have to best him. No challenger to the power of Korriban could be accepted.

But not yet, not now that he felt another confrontation neared. One much worse, much terrifying. Darth Maul had summoned Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Jedi Master and best friend of his father. His friend. In another life when he was called Luke Skywalker.

There is no peace, only power. Zorn reminded himself. Only order and Control. And DESTINY.

Neither Kenobi not this Dark Force would stand in his way. Neither of both would be allowed to diminish his dark fire.

Closing his hand he felt the electricity wander over his hand.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @SirakRomar

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  23. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Anakin Skywalker
    Rebel Base, Yavin IV

Anakin's Wings moved into the classical X positioned that gave these fighters it's name. Four squadrons, that were 48 fighters, each carrying two or more proton torpedos. The Empire had one Star Destroyer here with 72 fighters. Tie-Fighters without shields. Without hyperdrives.

Anakin closed his eyes, reached out with the force and decided ... it was time to make a stand. It was time to stop compromising lives and start fighting back.

"Prepare evacuation and get additional capacities into system. We won't leave anyone behind." His orders to Jan Dodonna were spoken with a clear voice. Then he opened a channel to his squadrons.

"Red, we go in first. Batteries and shield generators. Gold you start your attack run. All other squadrons cover Gold and regroup at 7.10 then." Anakin breathed in and let the force float into his consciousness. "This is one Star Destroyer. Let us take it from the Empire."

Summoning the force he accelerated his X-Wing and twisted it once, but allowed his Wingman to keep up with him as he approached the Star Destroyer. He had fought in many battles, but neither the crew of the ship nor any of their fighters had ever fought a Jedi probably. Certainly not the best pilot of the Order. They were about to find out what it meant Anakin Skywalker had joined the Rebellion.

He did not join his squadron on the run for the batteries, not yet. He went straight for the hangar opening, evening the chances a little by opening fire on the TIEs that had to leave the Star Destroyer through this opening. Maybe the first squadrons would escape him, but the shieldless later ones would be defenseless.

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Years later...

Darth Plagueis frowned to himself. Something was... troubling him. It took a degree of meditating to ascertain that it related to his apprentice, Darth Sidious. They had abandoned the Rule of Two, and cultivated Darth Maul as their shadow hand. He had yet to be tested in combat against a true Jedi, Padawan or otherwise, but he was on the verge of being ready - sneaking out into the criminal underworld of Coruscant.

[​IMG]

Promising, but still - a third element where only two may exist. Much like Jedi and Sith, and Mandalorians claiming to be the third side of the blade. Disruptive.

There was always the chance that Sidious was perfecting treachery. Plagueis had tortured the man as a teen, inculcating in the child a truly monstrous rage. Whilst Sidious was obsessively jealous of Dooku, and Plagueis’ almost lazy efforts to corrupt the Jedi Master as he left and rejoined the Jedi Order out of a toxic combination of pride and vanity and duty were more hobby than plan, the fancy was not sufficient to keep Sidious pinned in place. Sidious would stray as all humans did, and Plagueis would have essentially allowed Sidious to train an apprentice with his own blessing.

He thought back to when he killed his own Master, Tenebrous. Plagueis had discovered a second apprentice - a secret successor designed by Tenebrous to supplant him - and the Rule of Two. Darth Venamis had challenged Plagueis and been bested, and the Muun shortly worked his way through the candidates that Venamis had been picking for his own apprentice. All were killed by Plagueis, for he brooked no rival, and what was done was done.

And so Plagueis was here.

He had always had his suspicions about this Senator. For many, many years now. His research had seen that the history had been wiped clean, so clean that Plagueis suspected that he had somehow co-opted the Sith’s own network at some point. It was possible - many of the intermediaries the Sith used were employed anonymously, after all.

With some effort, Plagueis applied his astronomical powers to detect the Senator beyond the opulent office door, ignoring the otherwise intriguing statues that lined the corridor behind him. But a block was there; a technique rather than a natural one. Sidious had been so powerful in the Force by birth that he had concealed his own powers by sheer will - but this Senator, he had been taught - and taught well. Well enough to hide his Force sensitivity form the everyday Jedi gaze, and to be so attuned to the Dark that only the Dark could find him.

How curious.

Had Plagueis truly found a secret apprentice?

He ignited his lightsaber.

[​IMG]

Oh. Oh.

“You?!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  25. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Ka'rta and Madelyn Linnett
    Concordia

Ka'rta saw the way this was going. She knew what was being suggested. Her and whoever she could get together and rush down to the planet to find either Bo-katan and Fenn or their signs of office. She should have never come, she should have just run away and hid. This wasn't her fight, wasn't her style. She was a merc that fought other people's wars, not her own. Not that this was her war either. Deep down she wasn't mandalorian, not like the people around her. She could leave and have no guilt. These were the people that rejected her, that threw her parents away. What does she owe them, nothing. Certainly not enough to risk her neck to try and unify them under someone else's banner. She wrapped an arm around Linnett's shoulders turning her away from the crowd and listening ears.

"We're leaving. We'll find a place to hide until this all blows over."

"No!" Madelyn protested loudly. "We can't give up just because they don't have a leader." Madelyn gently pushed Ka'rta's arm off her. "If they need our help we can't run away or be afraid. The only way we can win is together. I'm not leaving."

"Do you think we're going to get these people together before we lose?" Ka'rta snapped back, "look around, they are fighting against each other. To even attempt to try and unify these people will more than likely cost us our lives. And we will change nothing. Mandalore will fall and we will be dead. If we run we can stop one of those things from happening."

Madelyn felt upset. Angry. She turned to Lelia who was watching with curiosity and something close to surprise. Lelia walked over to her husband and whispered something in his ear as Madyn turned away from Ka'rta.

"Why do you always want to run away? Mandalorian's help each other. We wouldn't have made it this far if we haven't." Madelyn threw up her arms and shook her head at Ka'rta. "I want to stay and help." She looked at Master Zey. "I can't back down. And I can't run away."

"Help each other." Ka'rta replied incredulous, "Did you not see what we passed? Mandalorians tearing each other apart. We are just as likely to stab each other as we are to lend a hand. And you'd give up your life for that? For a fickle people that will be at each other's throats as soon as the threat is gone? Or as soon and another powerful group starts to influence us?"

"They need a leader to rally around." Madelyn shrugged. "I don't want to leave Mandalore like this .I can't." Madelyn frowned, feeling upset. Father might not have wanted this, but I do. She looked up at Alfred. "What if we could locate the Darksaber? Get it back?"

Ka'rta walked up behind turning Madelyn around a pained look under her helmet.

"What are you doing? You think that will fix things? How long do you think they will follow a single leader? It will not last a generation. That is if we succeed, more than likely we will die, it will mean nothing." She clapped another hand on her shoulder. "This planet doesn't matter. The people don't matter...all that matters is us, is our clan."

"But what if we succeed and survive? I have to try." Madelyn breathed heavily, standing her ground. "I need to try." Madelyn shook her head and stormed off through the crowd, needing to be alone for a few minutes. Get the darksaber? What are you thinking?

"We will die." Ka'rta said following behind. "Were you go I do, I'm not leaving you, I gave my word that I would protect you. but, I need to know why? Why are you fighting for a place that isn't even your own, isn't even ours? I came here to try and get the Mandalorians to stand up and do something. And they are by killing each other. It reminded me why I hate this place and hate these people. They claim to stand by their clan, to stand by Mandalore to follow the Resol'nare but, look out there. They are killing each other again. They do not care about each other only themselves. Even with the enemy knocking at the door, they do nothing until someone comes along and makes them. Are you not listening to me. This doesn't matter," she gestured to the planet around them the clan. "All that matters is this." she tapped her shoulder where her clan emblem would be. "Is us, and our survival. And being the leader of this mess, or trying to find those leaders, hurts those chances."

"Just because you want to give up on them doesn't mean I can. You have to let me try." Madelyn stopped, sighed and shook her head. "We need to beat the Sith. We need to do it together, as Mandalorian's. Because in the end it's not going to matter who sits on the throne of Mandalore if they don't wield the darksaber." Madelyn shot Ka'rta a pleading look. "I'm staying. I can't abandon this now."

"Understand...understand that by doing this you are dragging me along with you. You fall I fall." She fixed her vode with a hard look making sure that it wasn't just her life she was putting at risk.

Madelyn's expression softened and she reached out to grab Ka'rta by the shoulders. "We can protect each other. And...we have our tag along." She said under her breath so only Ka'rta could hear. "Please?"

Ka'rta let out a long breath. She shouldn't be doing this, she should already be on her ship blast away from this dirt ball and leaving everything behind. But, she had given her word, she had brought this woman into her clan.

"Alright." She turned to Alfred. "So, where exactly did Bo-Katan and Fenn go down?"

TAG: @TheSilentInfluence @Sinrebirth

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019