main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist AzureAngel2´s new secret garden: a new SW-Disney crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AzureAngel2, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks, guys. :*

@Nehru and @DG [face_love]

I do appreciate your comments very, very much. Especially today right before one of the most important nights of the year. I am on my way to the Harz Mountains, County Lower Saxony with a costume in my luggage.

The train is winding slowly through the lovely, blooming landscape. The immense drop in temperature of the past days forgotten.

I might have more for tomorrow or the day after that. It will take @DarthUncle a while to reunite with me for he is in a car with his twin.

3. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    I especially like - personal feelings and emotion driven, I suspect, bc. both of the two works are great in their own ways - "Nobody is really ever gone" which title in addition has the added feature of also going for those that create - as long as someone tells, sees, reads, digests the work, they are never really gone ;)

Hm, wonder how that goes with Palps now clearly not being completely gone with the last trailers for 'Rise of Skywalker' then! Exciting.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Sniff, Pete died while we were out there in the Harz Mountains, celebrating Walpurgisnacht / Beltane.

Now it seems that water colour painting, was a foreshadowing. In RL the actors of Leia & Chewie are gone. In the SW Canon it's Luke Skywalker.

While I am in the S-Bahn it is difficult to post my favorite Chewbacca paintings/ drawings but I will do so in the weekend.

In Memoriam.

Darth Gangrenous and DarthUncle like this.
  5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Not great, I know, but it has been a while since I had a chance to sit down with a pencil, a rubber plus my aquarel crayons:

[​IMG]

And:

[​IMG]

Drawing and painting stuff, SW related or not, is a matter of relaxation for me. A hobby that I enjoy. But I thought I post something in here once in a while, even though the boards have been changing so much the past years.

But @Tarsier pops into my art at DA at times and @DarthUncle mostly sees how it comes to life with his own eyes.

6. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Beautiful !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for saying that, @Nehru_Amidala, but of late I do not like most of the things that I do as a hobby. This is another reason why I post so seldom. The many demands RL has at present and my lack of satisfaction with myself.

8. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I can understand completely.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
  10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @Darth Gangrenous, you are such a darling! Always giving me a hug when most needed. Thanks!

11. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Always happy to help. :)

12. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Just stumbled upon your thread here and wow!---amazing work! I love the cross-overs--extremely creative stuff you got going, @AzureAngel2 !! =D= Keep it up!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I know I don't post in here much, but I always enjoy seeing your artwork. I think you are a very talented artist, with a unique style.

AzureAngel2 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @gizkaspice & @Cowgirl Jedi 1701: I wanted to present the two of you with a Halloween special but for some reason my DA account is not willing to load up a foto of my latest work today. I am very frustrated here in my mother´s home.

PS: Somehow, dear @Nehru_Amidala, I was only able to upload a foto of the drawing via my mobile. But then I cannot turn it around with DA. Gah!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  15. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    You're work just keeps getting better and better.

DarthUncle and AzureAngel2 like this.
  16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @Darth Gangrenous, old friend. You make me very happy here. I am just visiting my mom, because this is a very important weekend for her as a Catholic. Together we visited the graves of my dad and my granny (her mom). The other graves (my other gran and her husband that I never knew) are already gone. And due to mom´s bad hip, we did not go to the graves of my father´s two older brothers.

But with all the memory of the dead being bitter-sweet at present and my husband @DarthUncle being far away from me at his Dutch hospital (for monthly cheeks after his kidney transplant in January this year), I had to take my water colour crayons. The result was as colourful as it was eerie.

I should write a fanfic about it at one point.

Anyway, glad to see you around and enjoying a kind comment from you! [:D]:*@};-[face_love]

DarthUncle and Darth Gangrenous like this.
  17. DarthUncle

Mar 20, 2005
    Nice to find a new posting here, you know I always enjoy your very vibrant and interesting style and choice of composition, subject(s).

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    New work! All your illustrations are able to tell a story all on their own! :D

DarthUncle likes this.
  19. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Sith happens. Especially with Palpy around.[face_laugh]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    gizkaspice likes this.
  21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I finally managed to write a fanfic for the Luke art.

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  23. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    That’s terrific Luke art.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  25. DarthUncle

Mar 20, 2005
    As you know I have a lot of affinity for the way the porgs look O_O ;) you caught them very nicely. And I am also glad to see renewed variants of earlier works that you did for various image-books. Hope they too will be renewed, improved and uploaded at some point.