main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    They had a couple at my location along w/ the red guard dude from TLJ - didn't get him.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    The guards and a bunch of wrestler pops have been at my Walgreens since December 2017 lol.

Jedi Knight88 and Master_Rebado like this.
  3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I have that as well plus the rocket launch facility! Nostalgia strikes back!

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up SW: Smuggler's Guide (just the book - not the deluxe set) at the local Waterstones today.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Master_Rebado and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  5. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Cool I've been looking for that one

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I think it's only just come out.

7. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally tracked down a dark side Anakin Funko Pop!

8. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Still nothing in stores . Not sure if due to tax issue or Hasbro is holding out?

Received some Vintage /modern figure lots including TPM Queen Amidala (Senator office gown with the fan on her head) and Padme homestead figure as this is sought after. The Vintage lots included sabers and a 12 back card back with bubble of Han Solo.
    Birthday gifts was me opening my Retro Tarkin which looks great with my Vintage Death Star playset, Slave I, CAP-2, Tri-pod & Radar Laser cannon and OTC Sandcrawler for my son.

9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Got my first ever Smuggler's Bounty since it was Vader, pretty happy with it!

10. RafSwi7

RafSwi7 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2011
    Some time ago, I have ordered some stands/dioramas for my Star Wars and Batman figures. Very happy with them!

Star Wars
    [​IMG]
    Batman
    [​IMG]

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man brought an Amazon UK Marketplace order containing SW: Essential Guide to Warfare. I gave this a miss the first time around but after seeing some pages online I decided to get it. It's a used copy but looks like it's in good shape.

12. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Received more vintage loose figures along with Dewback, Wampa, Hoth Probot Playset base, Tie fighter parts, and some modern weapons.
    Seen new 6" BS Mace Windu and Han Solo Mimban at Walmart.
    Had a collector Toy Con show and got Calibos from Clash of the Titans and some loose vintage weapons. Lost a Jawa blaster somehow and was beside myself!

RafSwi7 and Master_Rebado like this.
  13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I was rifling through a whole lot of Goosebumps books at a yard sale and what do I find but a single Galaxy of Fear book (The Swarm). So naturally I got it and left all the Goosebumps books behind.

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I think The Swarm was one of the hardest to find for me.

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Picked up a Cassian and Admiral Ackbar black series figures at a discount place this weekend. I think that I should've gotten Jyn too - I'm pretty sure that I don't have her. They have tons of them so I'll probably get one.

Master_Rebado and RafSwi7 like this.
  16. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Stopped in at a local Ross store and snagged the TLJ/ForceLink 2.0 A-Wing for $10. Also found Rebolt & the Corellian hound from Solo for $7.

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I need to hit some of my Ross stores after payday.

Master_Rebado and RafSwi7 like this.
  18. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    There are three of them in my area. Despite the lack of organization in the store, they are good at having harder to find stuff in stock.

19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Picked up the SW Age of Republic - Villains comic tpb in town today.

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Went to Target - got myself Black series Holdo and Bossk. Also got the Retro Escape the Death Star game w/ Tarkin and 2 SW themed Band aids.

21. RafSwi7

RafSwi7 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2011
    Some time ago I've bought Black Series Archive Luke, Black Series Snowtropper Black Series Imperial Royal Guard (thanks to the Crimson Empire comics, that recently I have read for the first time) and S.H.Figuarts Clone trooper (Phase 1). I also got Hoth and Geonosis inspired bases for them.
    [​IMG]

22. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Found the Walgreens Jango Fett exclusive pop! Had to get him to add to my Prequel stuff.

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Picked up SW Thrawn: Treason at the local Waterstones today. Next on the reading list.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    cathiecat and Master_Rebado like this.
  24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Went to Savers last night and got some long Star Wars curtain panels

25. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018