main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RYL: CURRENTLY CLOSED, NEW THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION; PLEASE USE WRETCHED HIVE FOR NOW, THANKS

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by heels1785 , Jul 22, 2019.

?

Which are better, memes or gifs? (via Darkslayer)

Poll closed Sep 27, 2019.
  1. Memes

27.6%
  2. Gifs

41.4%
  3. s_heffley's 3rd choice. here, i gave it to you. never forget ser pounce.

31.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    On the way to my walk out today, I learnt that quite near to where I live is a village called Kents Bottom.

I am glad to have been blessed with this knowledge :p

Also, Heels, I saw the Tiger Horse again:
    [​IMG]

(Old photo from March, but I saw both these horses again today :)).

2. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    too funny, darsk...

and you literally have NO idea how much the bolded part above is pretty much a huge part of my RL MO...it's sometimes a bit of a problem, really :p

3. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    oh, it's so cute how they're wearing "horse clothes":p

4. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Getting increasingly jealous of Viva and PJ.
    Same with Greg and Darsk ahaha.
    Makes sense that you guys are Maul and Savage while I’m Feral.
    Also, before I found out his goal of achieving a certain number of likes, I thought @Jedi Knight Fett was liking my posts to be friendly :(

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  5. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    We just wondered how they didn't overheat, the poor things. It was really hot today too. I imagine they're useful at night, or in the winter, but I do feel for them when the sun is boiling :p

6. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    Hold on a minute, I'm about to ask a really dumb question because I'm still really tired, but
    who's Greg? :p

7. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    (leaving this here for @christophero30 ):

so, what did you think of "Edge of the Deep Green Sea"? and since you mentioned loving the heartbreaking sadness of "Same Deep Water As You" (and really, what self-respecting Cure/RS fan doesn't like a good dose of heartbreaking sadness from time to time, lol), here are my favorite achingly sad lines from "Green Sea": (a few preceding lines for context; the bolded are the ones i find positively exquisite in that way...and of course, it's not just the words themselves, but the beautiful way Robert sings them )

Never never never never never let me go she says
    Hold me like this for a hundred thousand million days
    But suddenly she slows
    And looks down at my breaking face
    Why do you cry? what did I say?

It's just rain I smile
    Brushing my tears away

:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|[face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love]:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|

8. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    @s_heffley aka Darth Maul in our single squad.

@Pensivia
    Your question was for Chris but I will admit that those lines made me a little sentimental.

9. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    Oh okay, i think i kinda get it now. :p

10. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    oh, if you think they reached you just reading them....try listening to the song:p (obvs you don't have to/i don't really expect you to, i'm just sayin'...that song is frickin' AMAZING:D)

11. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    Think I will right now.

12. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Oh, and happy 21st of September guys :p

Also, have this fun mashup I found:

13. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Hmm idk that's a good question. Usually in my dreams I don't physically see people, I'm just aware that they're there and I know what they're doing and the faces theyre making and everything. I could sort of see VJ, maybe because I know what she actually looks like. The only person I remember really clearly being able to see in this dream was a baby I was carrying around for most of the dream that kept screaming and puking on me. That was like the subplot of the dream :p

I did have one dream though where I actually saw PJ similar to how he probably looks now :p

14. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Hi fam. It's garage sale day. It's also the first day in months we're getting a significant amount of rain :rolleyes:

15. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    oh wow, i just assumed they would only be wearing those in colder parts of the year (?!) i wonder why they wear them when it's not cold?

16. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    thank you @Pensivia and sorry for that wave of bitterness. I'm usually not like that. Morning.

17. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    It has been getting really cold in the evenings/nights/early morning lately, but you'd think their owner would take the coats off during this really hot week we've been having ;)

18. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    oh, i didn't realize you were genuinely feeling bitter :-( i just thought we were talking about beloved bits of Cure melancholy (!) either way, i didn't take any offense :)

i did listen to "The Pound is Sinking"... the lyrics were interesting (and sort of timely in terms of recent developments with the actual GBP over the last several years...)

19. christophero30

May 18, 2017
    Thanks. I really like that Tug of War album. George Martin produced it.

20. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.

Who else is excited to relive The Complete Saga game?

21. christophero30

May 18, 2017
  22. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    oh, how jealous i am of that! still so HOT and humid here...we'll be lucky to get our first hint of what passes for "fall" here by november (if that...our summer weather has been starting earlier and ending later for several years now). and already in FL, we pretty much only had two seasons anyway:

1) REALLY hot and humid

and

2) warm to pleasant, interspersed with periodic 1-2 day snaps of "chilly"):p

23. christophero30

May 18, 2017
    the weather has cooled in Washington. Joining a gym soon. I keep putting it off.

24. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    good for you! (the plan to join, not the putting it off lol...though BELIEVE ME, i totally get that:p)

i just ordered a nice "spinning" indoor cycle. hoping that will help me to get more intense workouts at home, as I enjoy spinning so much more than walking on the treadmill. gonna use free YT vids of spin class workouts and/or maybe pay for an on-demand service like "Studio Sweat On Demand"...even bought colored lights for my overhead lighting in my "workout" room so I can get as much of the spin studio vibe at home as possible:p

25. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

26. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    Lol this reminds me of that gif of George Lucas transforming from a camera [face_laugh]

Morning everyone :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.