main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Eli Vanto: It is better to have love and lost than to have ever loved at all. This sums up my current love life. Barkeep, bring me another Corellia !

Thrawn: As your best friend, you need to get over your breakup with Agent Kallus. There are better men out there. Come on, let’s get you back to your flat. Minerva will meet us with hot soup.

What is the weirdest thing you did at your bachelorette party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Iella Antilles: Not touching that. No way. What happens on Cloud City STAYS on Cloud City. But we've still got the holos, which is why Janson is always available to babysit. Blackmail. Every woman's friend.

Who was your mentor?

3. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens Eli: My mentor, or Master as it were, was Zekk. Calm, cool, and collected despite all my griping,complaining, and obstinacy. Every bit of annoying indirect training was essential to the practical training I fully enjoyed. I just couldn't see it then. At least, at the beginning.

Have you ever hand written a letter to your Sweetheart?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Meve Tarkin(OC): Several times during the war, when you are serving on different fronts too far appart for direct communication its the only way to have at least some contact with your beloved, helps a bit with the fear and lonleyness of the situation.

Do you have a noticable scar?

Mistress_Renata likes this.
  5. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Kanan: Yes. Taking a lightssaber slash directly to the face tends to leave a mark. I suppose I'm lucky Maul's blade didn't cut deeper or I would have lost my eyes as well as my sight.

What's your best physical feature?

brodiew and Findswoman like this.
  6. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Zeb: Aw, that’d be my feet, of course. A Lasat’s feet are his pride. Oh, an’ my handsome purple strrrripes. An’ my perfectly trimmed beard—status symbol where I’m from, y’know. An’ my—aw karabast, do I really hafta choose just one?

How much do looks matter to you?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  7. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Rex: Well, it's kinda hard for looks to matter when you share a face with three million other clones, but -

Fives: What are you saying, Captain? Looks are everything, and they should matter. I know: you're just jealous because no one wears our face as well as I do. I'm clearly the most handsome man in the GAR, and proud of it.

What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard someone say about you?

(Side note: I've had a blast going through and reading old entries in this thread - you guys have had some awesomely creative questions and answers! :p [face_laugh] =D=)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Ysanne Isard - "Uncle Mitch saying that I flounce! 'Flounce like a champion', no less." :mad:

"Alright, here's a challenge. Find something nice to say about this ugly thing: the HT-2200 medium freighter." *shudders*

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  9. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Lando Calrissian: Used one of those as a love shack before I won the Falcon. Good times, I tell ya.

Han:

Sith-I-5 and Mistress_Renata like this.
  10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Fantastic response, however you do need to ask a question.

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  11. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Have you heard of the Lorax?

Emperor Ferus and Sith-I-5 like this.
  12. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Emperor Palpatine: Have you heard of the Tragedy of Darth Lorax the Fuzzy? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. He was a Sith Lord so wise and powerful he spoke for the trees.. What? What do you mean 'trees don't talk'? How dare you contradict me?! *zzzzzzap* (muttering) Insolent youngling. This is the last time I do Story Hour....

What was your favorite tale as a youngling?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  13. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    OC Ansyn Turlock: My favorite story as a kid was the 'The Boy Who Cried Loth-Wolf'. Some kids never learn. No matter how many times you tell them. Hey, Kid! Don't call out if there is no actual danger. The kid just kept calling. There was no wolf. There was no danger. Then, the Loth-wolf came. The the boy called. All the louder. All the more desperate. But no one came to his rescue. No one believed he was in danger. Some kids never learn....because they are dead.

What is the most desperate situation you have ever been in?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  14. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I almost ended up as a plaything to a Sith Lord. It took me weeks to wash away all the blood and it will take millennia to erase the memories.

Do you know any cute or innocent sounding songs that are in reality rather depressing or risqué or terrifying or what the kriff songs?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mira_Jade and Findswoman like this.
  15. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Padmé Amidala: On Naboo there is a children's song which is often heard on playgrounds.

Ring around the rosy
    Pocket full of posies
    Ashes, ashes
    We all fall down!

The children smile and laugh as they sing and dance around in a circle. They don't know that the song is about a plague.

What's your favorite myth, legend, or fairytale?

Mistress_Renata and Lady_Misty like this.
  16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Chief Warrant Officer Ori Shreddies: "Well for myths, right now, it is the Golden Invitations. Those mysterious invites that materialise out of thin air, and either by providing a coin, or pressing a button, will somehow teleport you to a celebration on some isolated planet. I just got one, on my chair, and it took me to a resort on Scarif!"

Same question again: What's your favorite myth, legend, or fairytale?

Mistress_Renata and Lady_Misty like this.
  17. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Shai Orrelios: My brother Zeb used to tell me stories about Garatharan, the lost prince of Lira San, and his faithful knight, Adalben, when I was little and couldn’t sleep. Now I tell the same stories to Prince Ludovek when he has nightmares about the Seige of Lasan. Sometimes I think the stories mean as much to me as they do to Ludo; they’re all I have left of Zeb in this Ashla-forsaken work camp.

Are you/were you close to any of your siblings?

18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Are you/were you close to any of your siblings?

Sola Naberrie: Yes. I was so close to my sister, Padmé. She and I were confidants, best friends. I always knew she was destined for greatness. Even when we were children, she would be the one to take control of whatever game we were playing. Our parents offered both of us an opportunity to try out for the Naboo Young Leader's Program. I hesitated, she roared into it. She took to it so naturally that she became a candidate for queen and was elected as such just a few years later. I was so proud. She even mentioned me in her coronation speech.

After that, though, we started to move in different circles. By the time Padmé was a senator, I had met my husband and was busy establishing my own career. I always thought once we had our children, once we were back home on Naboo, we would have more time to reconnect. The last time I saw my sister, I was following her in her funeral procession.

What is something you wish you could get a second chance to do?

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Agent Mitch Nifesta (Force Vampire): "For years, I regretted not being able to intervene at the Coruscant Jedi Temple when Order 66 kicked off.

However, thanks to I-5 and this place, I got that opportunity."

"So, do you have any photos or holos of nice family moments?"

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Linza Grunewald-Acker: Yes, I do. It was so amazing to me that I could capture a few moments in time with a device and have it to play back whenever I wanted to and share it with those that weren't there. Now I won't have just spoken and written words for my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren to read but holo recordings to remember and know me with.

Oh, sorry. I am just so excited about the ability to record events and take holos to share or look back on.

Although I have many holos I would say the one with my parents holding my oldest daughter Livna for the first time is my favorite because they weren't able to be with me for her birth and we weren't able to visit until she was older. The joy in their eyes as she proudly identified them as her Oma and Opa is something I will forever treasure.

Oh, I’m sorry; I was so caught up in my memories I forgot to ask a question. My sincerest apologies!

What do your children call their grandparents?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Mira_Jade and Sith-I-5 like this.
  21. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan: Well, my first son hasn't even learned to talk yet... and his grandpa on my side is dead. But you wanna know what I call him? "Xixixix Feecoop", which means "Xixixix Shavit" in Krishari. And no, I don't know if Xixixix actually produced excrement. But I digress, it's for the best none of my next of kin ever get to meet him. I'm on better terms with my mother and in-laws, but we're still working things out. The latter still question why Nazeen married me in the first place.

What is your most embarrassing secret?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    NAME REDACTED: As a young child I wanted to be the scantily clad being that pops out of false cakes and does a song and dance number at parties and celebrations.

Now that I’m older I realize just how scandalous it would be for me, or anyone really, to do such a thing.

Singing Messengers is a (slightly) better choice and being a Cantina Singer is even better; supposedly.

Certain beings think that I shouldn’t throw away my talents and become either an opera singer or act in musicals.

But I still want to do something more than that.

Do you ever feel like your family, friends and/or social status prevents you from living your dreams?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

GregMcP likes this.
  23. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Kay Dervan: It has for a long time, to follow my dream of a better galaxy I would have to turn against the people I care about. Betray people I´ve grown attached to, sacrifice those I´ve come to love. Once had a vision that might have shown me what could have been if I had gone down that path. But in the end I couldn´t do it. Maybe it was the right choice to give up my ambitions for the people close to me, or it was a selfish act of cowardice, only the force knows I guess.

Have you ever been faced with a descision that, no matter which option you took you knew you would regret and second guess for the rest of your life?

Findswoman and Lady_Misty like this.
  24. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    The Jedi Exile: That would be when I used the mass shadow generator. I think I would be blaming myself for that battle even if I had made the right call.

What’s your favorite food?

25. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Rey: Anything that isn't insta-bread rations.

Have you ever discovered something about yourself that surprised you?

BookExogorth likes this.