main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge One Sentence Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by devilinthedetails , Nov 1, 2019.

1. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Oh, this is fantastic! Congratulations to all the winners on a job very well done, and thanks and kudos to @devilinthedetails for hosting such an amazing and creative challenge! This really generated some fantastic miniature stories, and brought in some great new talent, too. Great work, all! =D=

2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Wow! A surprise to be sure but a welcome one!

Thanks for hosting/creating an awesome challenge @devilinthedetails and congratulations to all the many winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Ewok_Slayer

Ewok_Slayer Jedi Master star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    Congratulations to all the winners. =D= I am honored that some of my sentences made the top ten!

4. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    :eek:

Wow! What an incredible surprise. Sorry I'm so late posting this, but congratulations to the winners and big hugs to everyone who participated in this challenge! And a huge thank you to @devilinthedetails for hosting such an awesome challenge. [:D][face_love]