main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 13th Annual (2019) Non-Denominational Winter Holiday fic-gift exchange! Fic-gifts due January 12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Dec 1, 2019.

1. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    My holiday Star Wars gift exchange story for the marvelous @Mira_Jade, featuring Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and some clones. I hope it lives up to expectations!

Snowballing

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    The index on the first page has been updated.

This is also a reminder that fic-gifts are due January 12th.

3. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
  4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
  5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
  6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
  7. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Loving it so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Index is updated.

And it just occurred to me, all of the Star Wars fics are in before the deadline, which I think is a first!! =D=@};- Thank you all!

Even though the deadline isn't technically up, since all the SW fics are in I'm going to go ahead and say thank you for another successful year of the fic-gift exchange! I always enjoy hosting this and I hope you enjoy participating! It gets a bit harder every year with the different media that comes out, but hopefully we'll continue to find ways to make the exchange successful in the future.

Any NSWFF stories that are still outstanding, please still post here no matter when you get them finished. (Mine is one of them [face_blush])

9. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
  10. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I think it might have been just all the mods with fics outstanding [face_blush] We did not set a good example this year :p

Anyways, part 1 of my fic for @mavjade is up in NSWFF!! The Confidante. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!!