main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Naboo as the new "Tatooine" for the future of Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Baron_Papanerd, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    With Rey being revealed as Palpatine's Granddaughter. This brings another important Character connection to Naboo.

Skywalker Bloodline
    Padme (married to Anakin Skywalker) > Luke/Leia > Kylo Ren/Ben Solo

Palpatine Bloodline
    Emperor Palpatine > Rey

I think these important Character connections to Naboo, make this planet a goldmine for future writers of Star Wars. What do you think?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  2. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011
    No more deserts. No more CGI cows.

Maybe a Brookyln-accented hero from the streets of Coruscant.

3. Aximili86

Aximili86 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 28, 2018
    I'd love to see Naboo again, but not so sure going forward in the timeline.

Hell, Imperial-era to now it's probably been majorly ****ed-with out of spite/pure-jackass move, Palps probably concreted it all and turned it into some Imperial wonderland. Gungans in stockades where you can throw apples at them for one Imperial nickel and all that jazz. Handmaidens replaced with Deathtroopers, Boss Nass's head on the wall as decoration, the works.

Probably want to go back into the history, for more Naboo goodness as we know it.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I’d take it over a desert though

5. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014

:p Surely, Palpatine appreciates the great art and architecture of his homeland. [face_worried]

Seriously though, I bet Naboo is still in good shape. And future movies could even delve into the past as well; to center on a younger Palpatine, and or other Characters from the lineage of Palpatine, Naberrie, et al. :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  6. innocence and experience

innocence and experience Jedi Knight

Dec 23, 2016
    I’d love to see Naboo again. Padme and Palpatine are important and crucial characters to the series imo and it’s where so many important events happened like Tatooine (events of TPM, Anakin and Padme falling deeper in love and marrying there). It’s also very striking and beautiful to look at even taking the CGI in mind.

And even though I don’t mind the Gungans it would be pretty cool if we got a character of that race who was overall well received, although I don’t see them taking that chance lol.

7. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I think this doesn't really need it's own thread. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.