main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Powers vs Passions - Dear Diary Challenge 2020 - 6 month Challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Jan 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    26 year old Adrian Malek, son of Nobel House on Eridau, was serving the GA during the Second Galactic War. He left with his then Lead Adalia Tehanis to join a rogue third party group, there he met 30 year old Marie'da (Marie) Lena Firestone of Dathomir. She was a Yuuzang Vong war veteran who served under the same Lead. Once their eyes met, it was a done deal. Now they have two worlds of obstacles to over come if they want to be together.

Adrian

They tried to sell me as a slave. I have to write it down to fully comprehend it: they tried to sell me as a slave. Of course I heard the stories, from the ghost tales that Ilona told me to Marie making a joke about buying me when we first saw each other. But a part of mine never took that fully seriously, always doubted slavery was actually still in place on Dathomir, but it is, and I nearly became a victim of it. I remember a story dad told us about years ago about the time he was most afraid in his life, when he had been captured by slavers with the intention lf selling him to the Hutts, only breaking free just in time when he and the other would be slaves started a revolt against their captors. My father has been in dangerous situations for all his life but this apparently stood out to him, and I think now I understand it. The feeling of being completely helpless while all those witches leered at me like a piece of meat. I never want to feel that again in my life and my heart is filled with pity for all those poor men and boys who suffer through this on Dathomir, everyday of their lives. Wish I could do something to help them, wish they had someone like Marie who saves them from their dark fate. Well some had, ten of them who Marie had saved as well and who now worked for her. I admire her for that, almost more than I'm thankful she has saved me. Had believed I was doomed but then she came, beautiful in her armor like the warrior women of old Eriaduan myths to save me from a fate worse than death. I love her, there I said it, probably have for quite some time but since today I am sure. She is beautiful, a great warrior, with an honesty to her that is so lacking in the nobles of my homeworld, she fights the injustices of her own homeworld, even going against her own mother to protect me. And she paid 5000 credits for me, defiantly mean a lot to her. But can I tell her that I love her? She is a few years older and our backgrounds are so different. Does she really want a 26 year old Eriaduan with little experience in matters of love and intimacy? Is all the flirting/kissing just for fun or does she feel the same way as I do? I'm sure she does, but I'm too afraid to ask her.

Marie

I'm so Angry! My mother enrages me! How dare she? How dare she believe she has the right to not only enter my home but take someone from it and put him on display for sale. I am tempted to challenge her in the ring of battle for my honour, but doing things like that are what I've been fighting all these years. I was able to stop it, thankfully. Made me slip into some sort of protective mode, cause when I got there I could almost taste his fear through the Force. That really pissed me off, she really scared him and I can't accept that. It was bad enough she disapproved, it's not her place to disapprove. She doesn't get it. I may have been born here but I've been out there, I've seen how men are not inferior in the greater galaxy, I know they are equals. Adrian is my equal, he's more than that. I kinda made him feel weak I think, when I bought him. 5,000 Credits, Stang!!! The truth is I'd pay everything I have if I had too. Thing is I'm not sure what I feel yet. I feel so strongly about him, I can feel he is attracted to me, I can feel he wants to be around me and trusts me. I just don't think I am ready to say how I feel, cause I'm not even sure how that is right now. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile and when I kiss him I get that feeling of a million butterflies having been set free in my stomach. My mother is no help on this subject, she can't even tell me who my father is so I doubt matters of the heart even register with her. Sometimes, when he holds me, I feel scared of how strongly the need to be closer is. Sometimes I feel like I would give up everything to be with him, to have him hold me, to feel his heartbeat. Those times I want to be that helpless damsel in distress, want him to protect me. That's so not who I am and that is scary. When did this 'Marie' appear, where'd she come from and can she exist with the other me? I don't know, I hope she can. I'm lost emotionally, but I suggested tonight we go to his home, to meet his family, I'm hoping that will go better. Maybe then I will know more of what my heart wants.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Kahara and Anedon like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] Lovely parallel diary!! I love how Adrian is certain of his own feelings and thinks: Someone so all-together - would she even be interested in me? And Marie comes from the other end of things: Men have always been so trivialized and love as a feeling between equals not even acknowledged. It is very understandable she needs to puzzle through exactly how and what she's feeling. =D=

Anedon and Adalia-Durron like this.
  3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha - really appreciate your comments and reading it. Means so much to us both. [face_love]

Warrior_Goddess and Anedon like this.
  4. Warrior_Goddess

Warrior_Goddess Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2006
  5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  6. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Adrian

Its getting late and I need to sleep, I'm tried yet don't know if I'll be able to find sleep with Marie still in danger. The doctors say she is recovering and Daron's attack didn't weaken her too much, Ilona is now with her and keeping guard that something like this won't happen again. How could I be so foolish to trust Daron? If I had realized the truth just a minute too late it would have been over, too late to save the woman I love. This treacherous vermin! He cam into our house with his fake smile, staged a fight and tried to murder Marie, just for his dammed political advancement. In moments like this I really hate my home world and the scheming going on here every day. Maybe I should have killed Daron, make him pay for what he did. Hope he rots in prison, in a small dark cell with only rats to keep him company. That's the least he deserves. I need to calm myself down so I can finally get some sleep. Marie is safe and my heart with her, not sure if I had been able to comprehend loosing her, especially in such a way. Hope she will be awake again by tomorrow because I have to tell her something, to tell her that I love her, won't let anyone get between us again.

Marie

And here I was thinking Eridau would be better than Dathomir. Stupid! Talk about outcast! That was me, stood out like Darth Vader at a Rebel convention and all that got me was attempted murder. Adrian stopped the guy, can't even remember his name, pretty average face, but I doubt I will forget it now. When someone poisons you and then shoves a pillow on your face in an attempt to suffocate you, you kinda remember that. Ilona was here when I woke the second time, and kriff I felt so much better, stronger even. I was able to have a sanistream on a chair and put some normal clothes on with her help. I wanted to be looking better when he got there. I hope I did look better! Ilona helped me up to start walking again, I wanted to be standing, I wanted to show him I was good. I'm strong, I know that, but I needed for some silly reason for him to see that. He came in at the perfect time and I literally fell into him, his arms. Felt so good when he pulled me up close to him, the weak 'Marie' appeared again! Where does she come from? It's like every vulnerable part of me I have hidden for all my life bubbles to the surface when he touches me! I had to do it, I've wanted too for a while but I needed to kiss him! Not just peck like we've been doing up to now, no, I wanted to really kiss him, and I did! Stang it felt good, and if Ilona hadn't been there I might have tried more! Is this love? We're taught to allow it to feel good, but love is out of the question. I don't know, cause Dathomiran women don't do that, at least not with their men. It is for him, he told me so. Right there in front of his Sister he told me he loved me. I couldn't say it back, I just don't know. I know I've never felt this way before, but I'm still not sure. Doesn't matter, he loves me. Me? Retired fighter pilot, Warrior woman with attitude who likes to push the rules. Spent most my life breaking the rules, maybe this is another rule I need to break.

Kahara and Warrior_Goddess like this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Adrian: His sense of protectiveness and outrage, very understandable. Eriadu is definitely a world steeped in treachery. [face_thinking]

Marie ... "Darth Vader at a Rebel convention" [face_laugh] -- now if that isn't out of place I do not know what is. Her musings and feelings about and for Adrian -- SQUEE!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    Anedon and Adalia-Durron like this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Marie:

I cannot believe I have a permanent mate. Who does that on Dathomir, there have been recorded cases, but not in recent history. It's not a rule, but feels like I broke it anyway, I like that. He was so brave getting his mark, most men pass out after a certain amount of time, some women do too. It looked sore and I was grateful he allowed me to put salve on it, to ease the pain and help it heal. It will heal and it is quite beautiful. He can't wear a shirt for a few days, so that's a plus for me I guess, lucky the weather is warm right now. I want to write about last night, our first night together. I do, but I fear he will find it and read it, but here goes. I have never talked about my past, but he wasn't my first. I'm Dathomirian, that act starts in our teens here and we pick and choose. Granted I never really did that, but I have had 'liaisons' in the past, nothing serious and nothing ever like last night. He was, for want of a better description, innocent? A part of that excited me, teaching is something I'm good at and I cannot think of a better thing to have to teach someone I love. Yes, I said it, I told him before the mark was done, I had too. When I saw how he was holding up, felt his determination and courage, I knew, something inside of me knew it was Love. I was in love with this man. Last night started a little awkward, but it ended on a crescendo of our pure love. Never felt that, never felt this before. How can this be wrong? Why would other women deny themselves this? I don't understand. I do want to do this right, I do want.....what do they call it, a wedding? I've been to a few, they look so beautiful, I'd like one I think but not here. Maybe back on his world where I swear will never take a drink from anyone ever again!

Adrian:

We did it, not a bachelor anymore, nor am I as naive as I was. It was a long day yesterday but it might be the most important day of my life. When Marie proposed to me... I will never forget that moment, don't think I would have ever been able to gather enough courage to ask her myself. I saw how happy she was when I accepted, as happy as I was when I realized she loves me as much much as I love her. Wasn't sure it wasn't just a dream until I got my tattoos, that pain showed me it had to be true, don't know how Marie managed to get those on her stomach, and deeper, without fading from the pain. And how I will be able to when the day comes that I get similar ones as well. Don't think I could have stayed conscious while it happened on my shoulder if Marie hadn't been there, given me strength. The tattoo itself, I don't know what to say, its beautiful similar to hers but held in the dark blue colour of my family, a link between my upbringing and my love. Can't wait until Ilona sees it! Marie says I can't wear a shirt for the next few days while its still fresh, but I don't worry about that too much. Here on Dathomir people aren't so prudent as on Eriadu but take pride in their appearance so I guess I should do too, plus I think Marie likes the view. And then after the tattoo we were intimate, I lost my innocence, on Eriadu a noble is supposed to only do so on their wedding night but I guess I'm pretty much the only noble who actually stuck with that, most do that earlier. I'm glad Marie wasn't repulsed by my inexperience but instead gentle as she showed me. It was wonderful, got nothing more to say than that.

TAG @Anedon

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    Kahara, Warrior_Goddess and Anedon like this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    One word, melted!!!! Oh this was pure sweetness! [face_love] =D=

Kahara, Anedon and Adalia-Durron like this.
  11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  12. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
  13. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Thanks @Warrior_Goddess I´m really glad you enjoy our work with your character.

Marie

It was so funny. Fluffy was good today. Yeah, I know Fluffy as a name for a Rancor is kinda weird, but she's never been a particularly vicious girl. She's big, I will grant Adrian that, so when he was visibly shocked by her size I wasn't surprised at all. She's been pretty much roaming in the confinement of her enclosure for a while, I've not ridden her for sometime. When I went to saddled her she behaved beautifully. Getting Adrian to feed her was a treat, the lumps of meat we consumed at speed and I am pretty sure he thought he was next. I did laugh but I have to remember I was raised with them, and she was raised from a baby for me. She trusts me and I trust her. Getting him up into the saddle was a laugh, Fluffy seemed to know he was very apprehensive and squirmed to make it a little more difficult for him. She's very intuitive and I'm pretty sure she was playing with him, that's how it felt. We went for a ride and with him sitting so close behind me it was very intimate. I let him hold her reins for a bit and she was good. I know eventually he'll be able to ride her without me, that's my goal. But I will delay that one, as long as I can. See, for me it's and excuse to have him pressed up against me for legitimate reasons. Wonder if he's aware of my ulterior motives? I'm a very physical kind of woman, and at some point he will figure that out. Need to make this a thing we do more often, you know, till he gets the hang of it. Hope that takes.........years.

Adrian

My hand is still shaking a bit from today as I'm typing this. I've been on several hunts before, and some of the creatures of my homeworld are dangerous enough that even a well equipped hunting party could get into trouble. But this, the Rancor, Fluffy as Marie calls her, not sure if I have ever been so frightened of a creature before. Constantly thought of Ilona's scary stories on how the Witches used to feed slaves that displeased them to their pets. I know Marie would never do this that helped a little for me to stay calm. Marie had me feed her, said that's my duty from now on. Was probably a rough start then. Was shivering the entire time, just praying she wouldn't take my hand or my arm with her next bite. Frightening how much meat Rancor's eat in such short amounts of time. Marie definitely enjoyed herself, first she tried to hide her laughter but then it broke out of her. Just glad none of the other witches where around to see us. Though feeding her was only the start as Marie then had us ride her. I have ridden on equines before, during hunts or travels through the wilderness but this is a whole different world altogether. I believe Fluffy felt my nervousness and was squirming like hell. No wonder she and Marie get along so well, they both like to tease me it seems. When I finally sat in the saddle I pressed myself against Marie in front of me, arms around her stomach to get at least some hold on the Rancor's back. I was so terribly afraid at first but got more secure as we rode on. Later on she let me hold the rains, probably as the first male in the history of the Misty Falls clan to have ever done so. She said she seeks to teach me how to ride her on my own one day, not sure if I look forward to that, liked being so close with her today.

14. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    Oh Marie. Clever girl :p glad they're having fun haha.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] I was amused by Adrian's understandable discomfort and Marie's teasing and openly admitting to want a legitimate reason for close contact - these two are too endearing! [face_mischief]

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  17. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Marie

I could cheerfully strangle him! That would defeat the purpose of course but its hard to show my mother how smart he is when he ignores my advice and gets himself like this. I knew that bite had eggs in it, I knew when he came back from feeding Fluffy that he needed to see the Clan healer. But no, he knew better. I could cheerfully strangle him!!! This is my home, my world, I know what is harmless and what isn't, if he'd listened in that first hour I'd not be sitting here all night hoping he gets through it. Maybe it's my fault, the 'Fluinsies' are always around when we feed the Rancor. They prefer live flesh over dead, but they will take the meat being fed if there is no choice. We Dathomirians know about them, I guess I should have warned him, but I think because I grew up with them I forgot about them. Then again, if he'd listened when I first saw it and we'd gotten help, he'd not be looking at possible demise overnight. I watch him laying there on our bed, sweating and moaning in his sleep, but there isn't anything I can do other than cooling his head with my wet towels. I just hope and pray he makes it through the night. I have such good news for him if he does.

Adrian

I could beat myself! Maybe Marie's mother was right in thinking I'm just a dumb slave. Was feeding Fluffy yesterday been doing this every day for quite some time now, first I saw it as a chore but then I realized it helps me and her to bond with each other. Marie is right, she is a real sweetheart once you get to know her. But then, got bitten by some flies, at least I thought that was it. When I returned to Marie she was upset, wanted me to see a healer, but I didn't listen, not wanting to be seen as a weakling again. But then things got worse, my memory of the night is blurry filled with endless pain, thought I might have to die, almost did. Don't know how Marie managed it but she got the clan's healer to help me. Felt Marie's presence next to me the entire night, giving me strength. I know she is angry about my mistake. Can't hold it against her, especially after what she told me this morning. She is pregnant with our first child, a child that would have almost lost its father to his own stupid pride.

Kahara and Adalia-Durron like this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow that was worrying and a very understandable pitfall: something Marie is familiar with and doesn't think to warn Adrian about until it happens. :eek: Thankfully he recovered, and what squeelicious news! =D=

19. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Thanks @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha we really apprechiate your continued intrest. :)

Adrian

So Ilona visited us today, wished she had send me a message beforehand, was quite a shock when she suddenly appeared in the hangar. Though it was still great to see her again, she is probably the one I miss the most from Eriadu. She stared quite a bit at my tattoos I think, not sure if she likes them or disapproves of me getting so deeply into Dathomirian culture. Seeing how men are treated here probably didn't help matter, think she fears I might become like one of them if I live her for longer. Saw how she confronted Marie in private about it, hope she could dispel my sisters worries. But she wasn't just here to see me but also to fulfill an old promise she and Marie made to each other to go hunting together some day. Her reaction to Fluffy was hilarious, she tried her best to hide it but was probably just as afraid of her than I was. Our girl was very happy to meet someone new but Ilona clearly believed she was going to eat her, the Fluffy made kind of a mess though and ruined Ilona's uniform by spraying mud all over it. So instead Marie offered her some of her own hunting clothes. My sister in that lizard hide armor, wish I had taken a holo so I could tease her with for the rest of her life, she was very uncomfortable at first but seemed to grow used it during our trip. Didn't go that far into the Forrest though with Marie pregnant and even Fluffy struggling a bit to carry all three of us. Marie has begun to show a bit, her belly beginning to grow, not that it stopped her from killing a Bolma with her knives. Was more than enough meat for us so we shared the rest with our workers, really getting used to the boys, so glad Marie could at least save them from the fate that usually awaits men on this world. Enjoyed a nice evening together, Ilona stays with us during the night before returning to Eriadu tomorrow. Was great to see her again.

Marie

Sister in law popped by today, like popping by from Eriadu is a thing! Stayed one night and kinda bugged me but I kept my thoughts to myself. She wanted to go hunting, a bit of warning would have been nice. Unlike many Eriaduins, I have work to do, and just dropping things to hunt kind of messed my day up. On the other side of it, it was good to see her. She was worried Adrian was becoming my slave, that's a joke. I spend half my time telling him to not argue in public, it makes waves! Told her he is no ones slave, he makes his own choices all the time. Her encounter with Fluffy nearly had me in fits, I could feel her fear and it was so good to see Adrian so comfortable with her. So off we went hunting, all three of us. Poor Fluffy, but she was good, so proud of her, and putting Ilona in leathers, worth the effort for sure. Will tell Adrian later the security holocams in the Hanger will have it all for him to send to their parents. Killed a Bolma, still got it even in my condition. Not that being in this state affects a woman, not on Dathomir at least. There was enough to feed everyone in the workshop and us. Pretty proud of my efforts, but said very little. Spent a nice evening talking about the baby and her new beau, she's being courted. I think Adrian liked hearing that, he is very close to her. I wish I had a sister or brother, but my mother is selfish and found one child exhausting. I won't make that mistake.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Adrian is actually comfortable with Fluffy, enough so that Ilona's squickiness is a contrast! [face_mischief] Enjoyed the family time between the 3 of them. Marie's comments about Adrian so not being a slave and her having work to do made me chuckle.

Kahara, Adalia-Durron and Anedon like this.
  21. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Thanks @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha nice to see you like the meeting between the three of them. :)

Adrian

Went hunting today, alone, for the first time. Marie, well our baby, just keeps growing, wont be long until she gives birth. First she wanted me to come with me on the hunt, despite her condition, but I insisted I would go alone this time. Well not completely alone, Fluffy came with me. She and I really got close to each other recently, might be the first non force sensitive male to ever be able to ride a Rancor. She was clearly upset Marie wasn't with me at first but then the two of us got along pretty well. Hunting with a bow though, defiantly not my specialty even if the training Marie has given me helps. I know some Eriaduan families like the Tarkins' still tend to hunt with similar equipment on our world but it doesn't seem to be my way. Wastes dozens of arrows on Verne´s which aren't even that hard targets, at least compared to what Marie and I usually hunt for when we are together. Though that time alone in the wilderness, gave me some time to think and talk about the things that worry me. Fluffy is an excellent listener in that regard, she never interrupts me nor will she tell anyone about it, at least I hope she won't, Rancors have some surprising abilities all things considered. What worries me the most is our child, can I actually be a father? There are moments when I still feel like a child, or a just a young adult myself, especially here on Dathomir where so much is new to me. Can I really take the responsibility for a child? I know Marie will be a great mother but I want to be a good father as well. Also, what if the child's a boy? I know Marie has ignored the Dathomirian customs before with our employees but will the other witches, particularly my mother in law accept us raising a son, as an equal member of our family, instead of training him to be a slave like the other boys. That worries me, but I feel I will love our child just the same whether its a boy or a girl. My father once told me, I and Ilona are the best things he an mom ever created and I´m now beginning to understand what he meant. Finally managed to hit a Verne after hours of the hunt, not the largest example I've ever seen but not too small either. Wasn't easy to get the prey secured at Fluffys saddle. When we returned to the village several of the witches and even some of the slaves stared at me. Only learned later they had made bets whether I would return without any prey, injured or not at all. Seems none of them even considered I could be successful. Well almost none, our friend Sunil'na will go to bed quite a bit wealthier tonight. I think Marie was proud as well at my success, with some help Davron I prepared a nice dinner for us, and there is still enough meat left for the next days. Still feel the Dathomirian cooking could use some more spiciness but maybe that´s just the taste of my homeworld.

Marie

I knew riding Fluffy at this stage would probably bring the baby on, and it's just a little too soon. Most other women have the tribe to support them, the other woman feeding them at this stage, but I made my defiant bed, I have to sleep in it. Was so proud of Adrian as I watched him head out, he and Fluffy have become somewhat of a team now and she's so good with him. Not even a Witch and she listens to him. Must make the others and the men a little envious. I spent the day working on the baby's cradle and setting up her room. I say her but I've not told her father that he has a daughter coming. I probably should do, as I sense he is worried about the gender. It doesn't matter to me, whatever the child is, it will be raised in the new galaxy not the old world. I've been out there, and in general men run this galaxy, not totally but a lot of it is male orientated. If my mother only listened, just come with me once. She'd die of shock I think, men flying, men leading, men making decisions but there is also a downside. Men murdering, men plotting and men generally not behaving well. It's a two sided coin I guess. My, no, our daughter will be strong, wise and have a bit of class due to her father, not like her mother! I knew Adrian would come back with a kill, I knew he had what it took and I was so damn proud standing in the window of our home watching him as the others looked in amazement. Swelled the heart. He's adapted way better than I ever expected, Ilona should have asked more credits all those years ago. I wasn't worried, but making that bet paid off. Adrian thinks only Sunil'na made a killing, he doesn't need to know I did too.

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay for Adrian's success with the hunt & very understandable worries he has about the consequences of having a boy. [face_thinking] Marie's entry -- [face_laugh] her bet paid off looks like. I love her confidence in Adrian. Also her reflections on men leading versus women. :p

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  24. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Marie

I knew I had time, labour is often long. sometimes days, so when Adrian went to work without the knowledge of my labour having started. I tried so hard to just go about my daily routine, which these days was slow anyway. Feeling like a Hutt these days, walking is a chore. By mid afternoon, the pains were only five standard minutes apart. I had to get him home early, and I sent a message to do so. He was clever, he got Sunil'na and it was good to have her there. By the time he got there I knew our daughter was close, and I had not told him he was getting a girl. Pretty sure I nearly broke his hand during the contractions, but between I was so out of it, I can't recall it. The pushing was hard and the pain intense, I had been warned but I knew I could do it. Pure agony, if I'm honest with myself. Finally after what seemed forever I heard a cry, a baby's cry and Sunil'na tell Adrian he had a daughter. I decided to let him name her, I only hope he is as pleased and happy as I am.

Adrian

This day might have been one of the longest in my life. Glad everything went well in the end. I suspect Marie knew this was the day after waking up but she didn't say anything so I went to work as usual. Was nervous the entire time, just as I was in the last couple of days. Tried to talk Marie into having our child on Eriadu where modern medicine is available. But she refused and its her decision in the end. She called me while I was at work and I knew what I had to do so I ran across the village and got Sunil'na. Suspect she might have already known as she was ready to come with me when I arrived. Don't know how long Marie was in labor, felt like many hours to me. It hurt me to see her in such great pain, held her hand the entire time, its still hurting as well from her squeezing it in pain several times. I felt so helpless as there was nothing I could really do to her her besides sitting at her side and giving her a weak smile. But in the end, when I heard that scream and heard Sunil'na I had a daughter all of that was gone as I looked at my child, as I realized I am a father. When she let me hold her, I felt so happy, so proud. Marie asked me to give her a name, was surprised she let me choose. Named her Viktoria after my mothers mother, going along with a Dathomirian custom on this. I hope I can be a great father to her. And with Marie's help I'm sure I will.

Kahara likes this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SQUEE! Happy wonderful feels! Viktoria is a lovely name.

Kahara, Adalia-Durron and Anedon like this.