main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST The First Order Veterinarian -(for the OC Challenge, Emotion: "Vexation")

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by gizkaspice, Jan 16, 2020.

1. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Author: gizkaspice
    Timeframe: Sometime before the Force Awakens
    Characters: Dr. Tana (OC), Blackie (OC), Kylo Ren, a random stormtrooper and a duck
    Genre: Parody, Comedy
    Summary: Although Dr. Tana loves animals, she sometimes wonders whether working at a company like the First Order was the right choice for her sanity.
    Emotion: #14: Vexation

Dr. Scarlet Tana was the First Order’s veterinarian and the General’s personal vet for his cat, Millicent. She was responsible not only for her health but also the health of any other pets aboard the Finalizer and within the First Order. And while she was paid a hefty salary for her services by Supreme Leader Snoke, she often had to deal with the stupidity of the owners and that left her annoyed. Like today. Like almost everyday.

“Mr. Ren,” said Dr. Tana, sighing tiresomely. “I told you last time to stop feeding Blackie poptarts. He’s gained weight. And sugar is bad for cats.”

She,” clarified Kylo Ren proudly, folding his arms across his chest. Blackie was his cool black kitten, black like the Dark Side and Darth Vader. The kitten was given to him by his mother, Leia Organa, for his birthday. And while it was widely suspected and also confirmed that Blackie was a boy, he insisted that Blackie was a girl for unknown reasons.

The vet squinted her brown eyes at him angrily. This must have been the 20th time she tried to explain to the young man that Blackie was a male kitten. “Mr. Ren,” she said, lifting the kitten’s tail up. “Can you see that Blackie has testes? Can you see? Familiar sight, maybe?”

“Definitely not,” protested Kylo. “And I think you need glasses, doc. Blackie’s butt is so fluffy that you can’t see anything to make such judgments.”

If only she had known in her youth and during galactic veterinary school that so much of being a veterinarian involved dealing with people more than taking care of and loving animals. And Kylo Ren was her most difficult client. She was glad she took her blood pressure medication today.

“Also,” continued Kylo, "the First Order’s family-friendly here so we’re gonna call those things "radio transmitters.”"

Now she face-palmed. There was a permanent mark on her fair face from face-palming. A First Order physician warned her that she could someday get a concussion from her face-palming habit. “Testes is an anatomical term for a body part---“ You idiot, she wanted to conclude saying, but bit her tongue. Even though Hux had employed her, Kylo Ren was not a voice of reason and she did not want to face his wrath. But she was not afraid to make her vexation clear to him; obviously, he was completely oblivious or something. Or just stupid.

“Radio transmitters,” corrected Kylo Ren.

She learned from a book that Jedi meditate. That was a good idea for the average citizen because she really needed meditation to survive in this environment. “Right,” said Dr. Tana, surrendering to the idiocy. “Anyways, those radio transmitters need to come off soon. That is to say… Blackie needs to be neutered soon.”

“You’re threatening to take away her manhood? How dare you. I’ll be sure to report this to General Hux immediately and he’ll have you executed.”

“Yeah. Whatever you say,” she said irksomely, rolling her eyes at him. The amount of times she had to roll her eyes at him today was staggering. She wondered if they were still in their sockets. “You better run along now, young man, before it gets dark.”

“Oh, good idea, doc,” said Kylo, looking outside the window at the stars worryingly. “It’s definitely getting dark out there and the stars are out.”

“That is because we’re in outer space… We’re aboard the Finalizer…”

“Oh, yeah, haha,” laughed Kylo, before putting the black kitten on his helmet and walking out of the office. Blackie shifted his eyes suspiciously and peed on the young man. “See you around, doc.”

“…. And stop feeding that cat poptarts!!” she yelled after him, slamming her office door shut.

Dr. Tana finally got a chance to sit on her chair and sighed. Now she would need to focus on that 200 page report on Millicent’s health and her ice-skating bio-mechanics for General Hux. He was always making up bizarre tasks for her to do that made absolutely no sense. But then……..

“Dr. Tana,” said a timid stormtrooper, entering her office and holding a purple duck. “My duck, George, laid an egg.”

“Quack,” squawked the happy purple duck.

“And you’re absolutely sure that George is a male…”? she asked, not even turning towards him in her chair.

“Absolutely, Dr. Tana,” said the stormtrooper. “Capt. Phasma said that boys lay eggs.”

She didn’t blame Phasma for saying that. The reality was that the Sex Education Program within the First Order was already utterly messed up and there was no way to fix it other than to make it worse by making the stormtroopers even dumber.

“Well, sure, alright then,” she agreed with a fake smile. “That completely makes sense. You should go back and celebrate now, young soldier. All is well.”

“Hurrah!” said the stormtrooper, running off into the hallway with his duck.

And that was the last idiot for today. Less than 2 patients a day but the burnout was real.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Anedon, Kahara, amidalachick and 4 others like this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    That had me thinking of an episode of Bevis and Butthead. Bevis was (I think) on the school intercom saying, “Testes, testes, one, two...three?”

I am surprised that Han didn’t give his son...”the talk.”

I look forward to reading more.

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Feeding Blackie poptarts?!? Poor cat, unreasonable owner. But cool doctor. I hope she could find a way taking that animal away from Benny Bunny. But then again, Blackie has a mission. But those poptarts basically come into her way.

4. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    Haha I love this!

As someone who works with the public I FEEL THAT SO MUCH. [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Seriously though, this is so funny. Dr. Tana is one cool veterinarian, and I love how Kylo just dumbly insists on calling his cat female. Such a fun fic! Thanks for the laughs. :D

5. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks all for reading! Really glad you enjoyed this story and had a few laughs :D

Thanks for the comment and taking the time to read! Glad you liked it. I remember that episode. [face_laugh][face_laugh] Now I'm just imagining Kylo sitting between them for some reason..LOL

Ah yes... the "Talk"...welll...Han did "try" to give his son some kind of talk...but it went wrong. Well, you'll see what I mean in the next chapter! Thanks also for looking forward to more; I wasn't planning a second part, but here it is! :D

Poor Blackie indeed! Benny Bunny is a terrible pet owner! Even if she took him away, he would come back--his loyalty to Leia so great. Yes, those poptarts are a big problem she would like eliminated. Thanks for the comment, Azure! :)

Thanks so much for reading and for commenting! Working with the public is tough! You begin to appreciate cats/other animals a bit more after dealing with people all day, for sure!
    Glad you found it funny and found Dr. Tana interesting. :D There's a lot more to her than meets the eye of course, but for now she's just trying to get her job done without Kylo always being a pain in the butt. And Kylo...Poor kid just doesn't get it or refuses to believe it. Somehow I feel it stems from being jealous that Hux has a girl cat and he doesn't. :kylo:

Here is chapter 2 for anyone interested:

Part 2:

Finn aka FN-2187 entered the ginger-haired veterinarian's office carrying a big basket that was covered by a pink blanket. "Hello? Dr. Tana? I have a problem: it's furry and there's a lot of them."

Dr. Tana was about to save that 200 paged report regarding Millicent's health and ice-skating bio-mechanics on her computer when the program crashed on her and she lost all her work. She face-palmed in frustration at the ridiculous and outdated First Order office technology before making her way into the main reception room to potentially deal with another idiot. "Yes?"

Finn placed the heavy basket on the table and took off the blanket, revealing a mother loth-cat and her 10 adorable kittens all staring cutely at him. "So, a buddy of mine dropped one cat off in my quarters and the next day there were, like, these 10 smaller cats that came out of its butt. I'm scared now, alright?"

Dr. Tana rolled her eyes at him and then she remembered the failed First Order Sex Education Program. Oh, yeah. Right. It was messed up and beyond repair. She transferred the loth-cat family into an empty kennel cage. "I would appreciate some help caring for these cats until General Hux and I find homes for them. Do you like poop?"

"Uh......................No?"

"Well, that's too bad," said Dr. Tana, handing him a metal kitty litter scoop. "Because there's going to be a lot of it soon."

The loth-cat family looked to the clean litter box inside their cage and then looked to Finn, smiling evilly.

Finn gulped and cried internally. "This is making me very uncomfortable!"

"You wanted to see me, doc?" asked Kylo Ren as he entered the veterinarian's office with Blackie sprawled on top of his helmet like a leech.

"Yes," she said, placing a bag of kitty kibble in front of him. "I've ordered Blackie special kitten diet. I want you to feed him this and only this."

"You mean her," corrected Kylo.

"I'm not going to argue about Blackie's sex again," she warned him, the annoyance in her voice ever increasing.

"Whoa," he gasped, taken aback by the comment. "Big scary word you used there, doc." He covered the kitten's ears. "Think of the children."

The First Order physician said she could take up to two blood pressure pills a day, but she felt she needed a dose increase. What was wrong with this kid?! "Mr. Ren, did your parents perhaps ever tell you about the birds and the bees?"

"Bees will sting ya; birds will peck your liver. Don't jump into hyperspace with a bird around. You can't trust their kind."

"Just.........feed......Blackie........the.......kibble. Darth Vader will be proud of you, okay?"

"Well, that changes everything," said Kylo, taking the bag under his arm before walking out. "I'll do anything for Darth Vader. Let's go munch on these, Blackie."

"It's not for human consumption........!" she called after him and then put a hand on her forehead in surrender. Then, she just remembered about the stormtrooper taking care of the loth-cat family and walked over to the next room. "Is everything alright in here---"

Finn was lying on the ground without his helmet, defeated, with the loth-cat kittens loose and jumping on him. He wheezed, the kitty litter scoop beside him. "Can't...........breathe...It smells...so bad. Call.....for...help.."

Perhaps it was time she requested to use her vacation days.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  6. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Caught up with this—what a fun response to your prompt! [face_laugh] You've created a character who's a perfect match for the "vexation" prompt—it's part of Dr. Tana's work every day as strives to take care of all these wacky First Order animals, and sometimes (often) against all odds! :D Between getting Kylo clear on Blackie's sex, the duck-owning trooper clear on George's sex, and Finn clear on exactly what happened with all those cats, she's definitely fighting multiple uphill battles at once, much to her consternation—and our amusement! Thanks so much for sharing this with the "Search Your Feelings" challenge—it's a spot-on fit! =D=

7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Very clever, @gizkaspice! Adored Dr. Tana's sardonic wit, especially in the face of such willful idiocy. And, sadly, the idiocy is not limited to Kylo Ren.

[face_laugh][face_rofl][face_laugh]

8. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Ah yes. The old "can't argue with the idiocy so just give in (and scream later)" trick. :p

I think Dr. Tana definitely deserves a nice, long vacation! Wonderfully funny update. :D

9. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks so much, Finds! Your comments are always amazing and so insightful. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment and I'm really glad you think it is a spot on fit :D It was a fun challenge! I have a sudden inspiration to write a "Dr. Tana" series now for some reason.......[face_laugh][face_laugh]

Thanks so much @brodiew ! Glad you found it funny and enjoyed Dr. Tana's character. The idiocy can be overwhelming--gotta be resilient somehow! [face_laugh]

Thanks for the kind comment! Yup--there comes a point where you know that, no matter how much reasoning you try to do, it just won't work on someone who refuses...to be reasonable...! I think everyone deserves a long vacation...away from Kylo! ;)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    AzureAngel2, Kahara and Findswoman like this.
  10. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Great work! I feel really bad for Dr. Tana. She definitely needs a pay raise. Or an idiot fee. Or both. Her vexation came through quite clearly while dealing with her clients.

I hope George's egg hatched. I'm very curious about that purple duck. I'm also curious what Dr. Tana's expert opinion regarding Millicent's ice skating biomechanics was (at least before her computer crashed). Is this something I can do with my cats? Sourcing appropriately-sized skates will be tricky, but there's an ice rink nearby for practice.

"Well, that's too bad," said Dr. Tana, handing him a metal kitty litter scoop.

Ah, so that was Finn's "sanitation" job. :p

Very fun story! Thanks for sharing!

11. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Dr. Tana really has an uphill battle against her employers' sheer ridiculousness every single day. I can see how she embodies vexation to a T! [face_laugh] And poor Finn, the only other reasonable person in the entire First Order as far as one can tell -- so distraught and out of his depth with kittens and their bodily functions! The terrible, terrible litter box. [face_rofl] (Now, I shan't mention one of my cats nor any eye-watering shoveling experiences, lest I should hurt his delicate feline feelings. But. It checks out. :p)

AzureAngel2 and gizkaspice like this.
  12. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Catching up on this great little story! Poor Dr. Tana. The animals are great; their owners, not so much.

Poor Dr. Tana. :rolleyes:

LOL - have "her" manhood removed! And to be executed for the audacity of suggesting that the vet remove the articles that Kylo refuses to admit exist! Reall Catch-22 stuff here.

It's not the numbers, it's the quality that will get you every time!

Finn better get used to scooping the litter box with eleven Loth-cats in the house. We only have two cats and sometimes I feel like my primary job in this house is to empty my cat's chamberpots, like I'm some low ranking servant in a Victorian household run by my cat overlords.

This one made me [face_rofl]! Kylo thinks the kitten kibble is for him!! [face_rofl]

What a great response to the challenge! Dr. Tana is the only same person on that ship! I wonder how the battle to convince Kylo to assent to removing Blackie's "radio transmitters" is coming along. Looking forward to where this brings us!

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] TOO HILARIOUS for words!! Yup, I'd be burned out too!

Finn with the pooper scooper and Ren with the Kitty Kibble -- unforgettable mental images!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    AzureAngel2, gizkaspice and Kahara like this.
  14. hitokiri-black

hitokiri-black Jedi Master star 1

Aug 8, 2005
    Never really thought about the level of Sex Education that each storm trooper had to go through! Poor Fin, with all the kittens. Hopefully he gets to keep the mom cat or one of the kittens. Then, Blackie would have a nice play mate...or, if 'her' manhood is not removed, hopefully they have plans put in place for a cat colony in the First Order.

Great and entertaining.

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dr. Tana, a hero on her own right!

Thanks for writing such humorous stuff in dire & dark times like this!

@};-

16. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks everyone who read and commented! [:D] I'm surprised this story got so much attention--it was literally just something random I had in mind. [face_laugh]

An idiot fee!!!! [face_laugh][face_rofl][face_rofl] This has made my day, thank you! I'm glad her vexation came through--I'm certain it's one of the most frustrating issues in the veterinary world...dealing with idiot pet owners who shouldn't have pets in the first place!

Yes, we need to find out what happened to 'George's' egg and this purple-ness issue [face_thinking]...I hope the existence of this purple duck didn't reach Luke--he must remain not knowing what a duck is [face_laugh] :luke:

Millicent's ice skating biomechanics....now that's a First Order top secret [face_shhh] Can you do that with your cats? [face_laugh] we need an FAQ with Dr. Tana I think. LOL!

:D

Thank you so much! Glad you found it funny.

Everyday is a new battle, a new idiot to deal with, a new level of vexation! Cats and their litter box---it's their Throne but one we need to clean up....[face_sick]

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Kylo is definitely alittle off, let's say, but I think we all knew that already! :p

It's even worse when you're cleaning their litter box and the cats just stand there watching you to make sure you're doing a good job....[face_nail_biting]It's like being in a dictatorship run by cats! :eek:

:D

Hmm..I suppose I could make a part 3...we all need to know about those radio transmitters and the purple duck and what not.

Thank you so much for the comment! Now we know what they said about Finn working in "sanitation"...it really meant he was cleaning kitty poop with the pooper scooper. :D

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wonder if normal cats and Loth-cats are genetically compatible? I guess yes, since they're both cats....[face_thinking] I'm certain someday 'her' manhood will need to be removed, but probably not while Kylo is the pet owner!

Thank you! @};- We need more humor in this dark world right now...I never really read back my stories, but now I'm feeling the need to and just reading more fanfic in general, to get away from all the grim news constantly around us.

Keep safe and healthy everyone!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  17. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Intresting Parody, defenetly fits into the sheer insanity of the First Order for their people to be so utterly unkowing about animals that they tend to even get basic things about them wrong. Must be hard to be the only sane person in there so I can defenetly understand Doctor Tana and how it is driving her insane to have discussions like that every day.

gizkaspice and Kahara like this.
  18. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks for the comment @Anedon ! :D Indeed, she really is the only sane person within the First Order. And now she will face her ultimate challenge yet......

Because here is Part 3---We need to find out what happened with those "radio transmitters" and that purple duck among other things. @divapilot @Thumper09 and anyone else if interested.

Part 3:

Dr. Tana was finishing off the report on Millicent's ice-skating bio-mechanics when General Hux entered her office. She immediately played a complex 3D simulation of an orange cat ice-skating and successfully completing a figure-eight on a big screen.

“General, Millicent’s bio-mechanical analysis is complete. I used basic Physics and a mathematical formula to calculate the angle at which she must turn to gracefully complete a figure-eight for her ice skating competition.”

“Well done, Dr. Tana,” complimented Hux while Millicent sat on her special kitty hoverboard like a queen. To ensure Millicent’s delicate paws wouldn’t hurt from the cold floors, he ordered her a hoverboard to transport the cat to her destinations, much to the envy of stormtroopers everywhere. “I have no doubt that Millicent will win the annual cat ice-skating competition on Hoth.”

Probably because Captain Phasma will rig the event, thought Dr. Tana, rolling her eyes. The various medals from Millicent's extensive extracurricular activities weren’t exactly won fairly. “Also,” she continued, motioning to the loth-cat family where Finn was once again scooping their litter box. “We have some kittens that need homes.”

“Oh, kittens,” said Hux supposedly excitedly but she couldn’t tell by the emotionless expression on his face. “I love kittens. We must order adorable tiny hats for them immediately.”

“Uh….yeah.” Sometimes she wondered if General Hux was going a tad overboard with the cat stuff.

Just then, Kylo Ren stormed into the office with Blackie sitting on his helmet. “Hey, Doc. We ran out of the cat food you gave us.”

“Wh-at!?” she gasped. “I provided you with 20lbs worth of cat food an hour ago!”

“It’s gone now,” said Kylo Ren sadly. He suddenly turned his helmet slightly towards Hux. “General Hux, I’m highly disappointed in your personal veterinarian. She threatened to remove Blackie’s radio transmitters, essentially removing her manhood. I demand immediate disciplinary action.”

Hux remained standing, hands clasped behind his back, the manchild’s words only serving as amusement for him. “I see Kylo Ren has found the magic mushrooms that grow on the side of the Finalizer.” There was no other way to describe the nonsense Kylo Ren was rambling on about.

Millicent rolled her eyes and chirped in a sarcastic manner that echoed her owner while motioning with her paw. “Meow meow? Meow meow meeooww…? Meow meow!

Kylo glared at the orange cat. “You be quiet, fatso.”

Oh no. This is not what she needed today. Kylo Ren and Hux in the same room only meant endless childish bickering and she was absolutely not going to deal with their crap today. “Allow me to explain,” said Dr. Tana, trying her best to remain calm, least a single word sparked an argument between them. “Blackie is a boy and he has testes--I mean, “radio transmitters” that need to be removed. It’s part of being a responsible pet owner, Mr. Ren. Even General Hux spayed Millicent.” Why did she say "spayed?" she thought. The poor child probably didn't know the meaning.

Kylo turned his helmet slightly towards the General. “That’s because Hux is a monster. A monster who took away his cat’s manhood and is now going after Blackie’s.”

“Dr. Tana, consider removing Kylo Ren’s “radio transmitters” as well,” said Hux sinisterly. “I’m sure it would serve the Galaxy some good.”

Kylo’s hand now rested on the hilt of his lightsaber. “Sounds like you’re asking for a real ass kicking there, General.”

Dr. Tana sighed, gently face-palming now as it would be too painful to do a proper one and she would likely lose consciousness. She needed to get rid of them immediately before their presence hurt the rest of her sanity. “All right, gentlemen. Nobody’s removing anyone’s "radio transmitters", so please calm down.”

“Did you hear that Blackie!?” said Kylo, petting the kitten on his helmet. “You’re going to keep your manhood, and someday you’ll grow up to be a beautiful woman-cat. Or something.”

Hux was now laughing internally at the idiot beside him. “I fear Ren is a little bit confused about the basic properties of life.”

Kylo glared at him, and then turned his helmet towards the vet. “I don’t like this guy. Imagine being around this prig all day.”

“Imagine being around an annoying colleague who comes to work cosplaying as Darth Vader,” huffed Hux.

“You leave Darth Vader out of this!”

Well, that was it. She gave Kylo Ren another huge bag of cat food and kicked him out. Hux left on his own after Millicent used the loth-cat litter box---the one Finn had just finished cleaning.

“Nooooo!” screamed the stormtrooper as Millicent tracked litter all over the office before running off after her owner. The loth-cats were also now sad that their litter box was spoiled again.

And just when Dr. Tana thought she would finally have some peace and quiet, that stormtrooper with the purple duck ran in. Apparently his duck’s egg hatched into a small pink duck. “I’m a mother!” he cried, falling to his knees. “I’m a mother!

Perhaps she shouldn’t have let General Hux leave her office yet. She forgot to ask him about beginning to charge an idiot fee.

END

AzureAngel2, divapilot and Kahara like this.
  19. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Huh, I can't imagine why.... [face_thinking] Everything seems normal here.

[face_laugh] I feel like this was definitely said at some point between scenes in the Sequel Trilogy. Many, many times, and not just by Hux.

Imagine having to work with both of them! Poor Dr. Tana.

Poor Finn, he never gets a break! :eek:

Good luck, Dr. Tana. Just, good luck. [face_rofl] Purple and pink ducks sound adorable! Although if they have the disposition of some ducks it's probably time to start running now before it's too late.

20. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Haha I love this fic!

[face_laugh][face_laugh] This totally made me think of Ralph Wiggum telling Miss Hoover he doesn't have a red crayon because he ate it. Although it's Kylo, who knows what he's actually done with it. :p

Kylo and Hux bickering and Dr. Tana trying not to just lose it completely is so hilarious.

The matter-of-factness made me LOL. I picture her just shoving the bag at him and being like "HERE, GO AWAY"! [face_laugh]

Thanks for sharing this! The world can always use more smiles and laughter. :)

AzureAngel2, gizkaspice and Kahara like this.
  21. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Great update! I'm glad to see the continuation of Dr. Tana's trials and tribulations, though I'm sure she's not.

Y'know, even if competition rigging is involved, the mere ability to get a cat into ice skates and have it do something... anything... is a pretty impressive feat of training. Hux may be smarter than I've given him credit for. [face_thinking]

LOL. Somehow I suspect that the word "we" in that sentence is very important. :p

Heh, that's a good way of putting things!

In another few minutes, she might decide that losing consciousness is the preferable option.

Aww, and just in time for Mother's Day, too! Congrats to him and George! I agree with Kahara, they sound adorable.

Dr. Tana should write a paper on the color genetics of those ducks and publish it. I bet she'd get some good recognition. That and a day's worth of idiot fees would probably give her enough money to look for a better job that might be less detrimental to her sanity. I hear the Hutts are hiring. :p

Great job! =D=

22. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks for reading and commenting! Extremely kind of everyone for liking this silly story so much!

[face_laugh][face_laugh] All cats need little hats that's for sure!

I have no doubt that it was also possibly said sometime before the Sequel Trilogy... Possibly by Han.;)

Han: *watches young Ben talk to a crayon shaped like Darth Vader* That boy ain't right.... (insert Hank Hill voice here)

...At the same time!! It's like being stuck in a kindergarten class!

Millicent definitely has something against him...[face_thinking]

Makes me wonder where in the Galaxy these purple and pink ducks exist...probably need to do some investigation LOL

Thank you!! I'm glad this story makes you happy. :D

For all we know, he might be building a new shrine to Darth Vader made exclusively out of cat food.

Those two dummies bickering is the best thing from the sequels honestly. [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Yup--that's EXACTLY what she did! :D

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I think we can agree that Hux's real talents do not lie in being a General, but in being a cat training specialist. [face_laugh]

Definitely! ;)

I have a feeling even when she would eventually wake up, they would still be bickering and something in the office would be on fire by now. [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Now there's an idea...[face_thinking] I'm sure the colorful ducks would be a big hit across the Galaxy! Either the Hutts or the Resistance maybe. :D

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And just when Dr. Tana thought she would finally have some peace and quiet, that stormtrooper with the purple duck ran in. Apparently his duck’s egg hatched into a small pink duck. “I’m a mother!” he cried, falling to his knees. “I’m a mother!”

Priceless! Brilliant! =D=

And there was me, thinking I have seen it all. [face_blush]

Normally, a chicken get attached to "a human mother" as the family drama "Fly away home" nicely shows. But well, it certainly can go the other way around. ;)

Thanks for showing us that First Order Troopers can be sweet and caring. :D

Kahara and gizkaspice like this.
  24. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks for the comment and for reading, Azure! If the stomtrooper was the first person the baby duck saw...well..this might get interesting...[face_thinking] I'd also imagine there were more troopers within the First Order like Finn who have some compassion.

Kahara likes this.