main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge The Ultimate Drabble Challenge IX: A New Drabble - Week 20 is here!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mira_Jade , Apr 24, 2020.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Week 13 has been posted :D

devilinthedetails and Kahara like this.
  2. Sean Mason

Sean Mason Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2015
    The massively delayed week 9 of Whispers Through Time up now! Had a rough couple of weeks but creatively hoping to get back on track with this and a couple of other projects moving forward.

3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    My set for week 5 is now up. It takes place on Jedha and features a cameo by Chirrut Îmwe.

4. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    It's up later than usual, but my drabbles for Week 13 focusing on a young Qui-Gon and Dooku have been posted in my Hundred Drabbles thread.

5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Week 14 - (I didn't forget!!! who's proud of me?)

66. Fedora
    67. Whip
    68. Satchel
    69. Leather
    70. Tweed

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    bird bites is up with the new set

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Week 14 is up for me as well :)

8. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Hundred Drabbles has been updated with this latest set focusing on Han with guest appearances from Qi'ra, Chewie, Lando, Luke, and Leia.

9. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Spoonful of trouble has been updated and we're now back to our regular scheduled program of swash and buckle!

10. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    These prompts really stumped me at first! And "Whip" and "Leather" made me think of one particular thing - horseback riding! And then I really wanted to go riding. :(:p

Anyway, Week 14 is up now. No horses, just more stupid fluff! [face_laugh]

11. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Have so many ideas for this weeks drabbles. Only hope they work with the words we get given...

12. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm so, so sorry everyone. I had a terrible end to the week and completely forgot it was my week to post the drabbles. 100% my fault.

Week XV

71. Scarlet
    72. Mirage
    73. Armor
    74. Warpath
    75. Mastermind

13. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    But your prompts are liked and leading to more bird bites

14. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Oh no @mavjade are you okay? I'm sorry if I sound pushy at all, I just really love the drabble sets and at the moment they are about the only thing that gets my muse up and off her bum.

I finished this week's set comparatively fast and I'm taking a punt that the drabble gods (aka the amazing mod team) are going to give me the most perfect set of words ever to complete the story arc I started this week as a TBC. If not then I shall learn from my folly and go wherever the story gods take me...

This week's drabbles are titled - Knights in slightly rusted armour

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  16. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Week 5 in SW is finally up!

17. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm okay, thank you for asking! [:D] And don't worry, that wasn't a specific response to your comment, more just a general apology for being late. And a reminder is nice when it's been a bit because I think right now we're all having a hard time remembering what day it is. ;)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Kahara, Kit' , amidalachick and 2 others like this.
  18. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Glad you're okay, @mavjade! Hope you have a better week this week! [:D]

All I can think of right now for these prompts is "What kind of man wears Armor hot dogs?" Because there really is a Simpsons quote for every occasion. [face_laugh]

Same here! I really do love this challenge and all the prompts and all the creativity they inspire in everyone. [face_love]

19. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    My drabbles for Week 15 focusing on Palpatine's evil thoughts during the PT have just been posted in my Hundred Drabbles thread.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    amidalachick, Kit' and Kahara like this.
  20. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    And here we are with our next set . . . :D

Week XVI
    76. Ancient
    77. Lasting
    78. Descendant
    79. Epoch
    80. Ephemeral

Kahara, amidalachick, Kit' and 2 others like this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @Mira_Jade [face_relieved] [face_relieved] YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!!! I was going through some major changes wondering and [face_nail_biting] ;) [face_love]

22. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Lol! Yep, I'm still here! [face_blush] :p DRL kicked me soundly in the shebs throughout July and I mostly just lurked to mod while my muse deflated like a pancake. But I'm looking forward to catching up on what I missed, which includes these drabbles! I can't believe we're near the home stretch already! There have been so many good prompts and creative responses. It's wonderful. [face_love] [:D]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  23. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    It was tough, but my brain finally got past The Simpsons and now Week 15 is posted here. :p

24. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    Week XVI focusing on a young Yoda as something of a palette cleanser is posted in my A Hundred Drabbles thread. :yoda:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    amidalachick, Mira_Jade and Kahara like this.
  25. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Spoonful of Trouble is now updated too and now I have lots of good stories to catch up on as well. :D[face_love]