main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards & Contests The Summer RPF Awards - Voting open to Saturday 8th of August 2020 at Midnight CET.

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Jul 23, 2020.

1. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    @galactic-vagabond422 !!

G_V !! G_V!! G_V!!

[​IMG]
    Congrats mate!! The most deserving win I've seen on these boards!

Marvel Heroes bringing home another trophy to the grandmaster @greyjedi125 to add to the mountain of accomplishments he has. Also nice...

But let's be real...We know what we're here for...

*Looks at the JAM*

THE JAM TAKING HOME THE GOLD BABY!!

[​IMG]

We did it big guy!
    Good job RPF!! Great way to end the summer in our community!

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    W00T!!!! [face_dancing]

Congratulations to ALL WINNERS!!! This has been a most auspicious GOLDEN SUMMER for us in the RPF.

Our community hasn't been this creative or active in sometime and this has been most heartening!! [face_party]

My personal congratulations of a MOST DESERVING WIN to @galactic-vagabond422 , Cheers to you my friend!! W00T!! ^:)^

And also to @The Jedi in the Pumas with two take-aways! JAM ON IT!!! :D

BIG CONGRATS!! To @LordTroepfchen and his Masterpiece, EPISODE X!!! It just keeps getting more amazing as it goes! Masterclass GMing right there folks.

W00T! W00T!!![face_dancing][face_party][face_clown]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  3. Lawbreaker

Lawbreaker Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 21, 2018
    Congratulations to EVERYONE! Well deserved. Thanks a lot for all who voted for Juan and Han Solo! Great honor!

Most of all of course CONGRATS TO LORDT and Episode-X! Who would deserve it more? Congrats buddy!

4. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Oh these awards . . .

Anybody seen such craziness? Well, first of all thanks for the Best Post Award. I did that post to fill a gap between updates. No seriously, I literally was told by the GM I had to wait for another player to update, so I could do an update or not. So I came up with that one and you crazy bunch gave it an award! [face_laugh] THANKS! An unexpected honor.

Some random thoughts on the other winners . . . in no specific order.

@Lawbreaker, winning for both Juan the Spaniard and Han Solo awards, congrats. But let us not ignore the obvious issue here. Shall we?
    [​IMG]
    What is wrong with Sidor Antilles? Really? He is the only character you play who got no award! So what is your damned problem there? Hm?

@galactic-vagabond422, so deserved! We are not in many games, but in those we are you blast me away. Also, you must have so many voices in your head, you can do parties all on your own! Congrats!

@SirakRomar, my big little sister. Brilliant. You do interviews with educative people and we end up giving YOU the AWARDS! Amazing. What a nefarious scheme! Seriously hope this encourages you to go back to work soon on Vox Popoli, people obviously have appreciated your work!

Marvel Heroes: A New Breed. Know nothing about it. Does that mean now I have to join the game? It does, does it?

So who else? Yes, @LordTroepfchen won for Sherlock Holmes, guys thank you! You ruined my game! We all know he is gonna phone in his character from now on, do we? Seriously, happy he was appreciated for his brave attempt in this small game.

Talking about small games . . . Episode X got an award, too! Surprise! Best GM and most scary villain (camouflaged as „impressive NPC“) came with it, too. What can I say? We keep on giving awards to a grumpy old guy who does not really care about them, but anybody in this game knows it is a damned masterpiece in the making, one update at a time. If Disney did anything that good, we would be happy fans! Congrats on those Awards!

Everybody else winning and nominated, my congratulations! Amazing times around here!

That being said, where do we have the afterparty?

[​IMG]

5. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners, most deserved all the way around! :D

6. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Congrats to all!

[:D]

7. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Big round of applause for the all winners - very deserved! =D=

I would also like to thank @DarkLordoftheFins for running the whole thing so well. [face_love]

8. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Congratulations to the winners

9. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Congratulations everyone!!=D= [face_party]

greyjedi125 and darthbernael like this.
  10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  11. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I know I clapped for Drum's awards on the other page, but I must individually congratulate you all.

You did very well, and every award - and indeed every nomination - was deserved.

Very, very well done, my friends, one and all, and a special thanks to @DarkLordoftheFins for his running the event this Summer.

To our host!

raises glass

13. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Confratulations to all winners! What a great year!

Thanks to everyone for the Best GM award! Seriously, I feel honored, especially in these times of crazy good games we got right now!

And my congratulations to my players in Episode X and Fall of Elyseum, I consider this to be your award!

Last but not least thanks to Fin for doing such a nice job here! Hope you do this again, pal.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  15. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Congrats! All well deserved!

16. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
  17. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    Congrats! Well deserved Awards for all of you!

18. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    WOOT! Congrats to everyone! It's great to see recognition for worthy categories! As you are all artists and nothing artists love more than being acknowledged (not that I would know [face_thinking][face_tee_hee][face_mischief][face_whistling]) Hope this reminds you that people LOVE your work and to keep it up!! =D=^:)^:D@};-

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  19. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Belated congratulations to you all!

greyjedi125 likes this.