main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Thank you

2. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    New VC waves trickling out (ever slowly here) such as Luke ROTJ, R1 Chirrut, seen TCW Anakin, picked up Retro Hoth Han, Leia and Lando on clearance, TLJ Force link Wampa from $5 below.
    Auctions won include lot of 14 modern figures w/clones, Disney D-O, vintage ANH place mat w/R2 &C3PO, TLJ 1st order officer Finn, vintage Ewok lot, and Vintage 7 fig lot.
    Wife received her/our son's plush Babu Frik.

bb8isno1 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Just put together this beauty.
    [​IMG]

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That is a beauty. I have a few small Lego pieces but I suck at putting it together so I haven't gone for anything large.

5. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    What state/region are you in?

6. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Sunday I picked up the 10" Stormtrooper ESB 40th Anniversary Funko Pop at Target and 1 of the Bounty Series 2 Baby Yoda figs.

My animatronic Child is still slowly making his way here. He was one state over 3 days ago.....I'm getting impatient.

PadmeLeiaJaina and bb8isno1 like this.
  7. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Midwest/ Chicagoland/NW IN

8. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    My little animatronic Child arrived late yesterday. I wasn't expecting him to be as small as he is. His head throws him off balance when he moves so I feel like I have to hold on to him the entire time.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  9. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Right. I was excited for the price point - much cheaper than the Chewie from a couple of years ago then I got him and was like 'wow Child is SMALL."

Have you figured out how to make him sleep? I haven't been able to figure that out.

10. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I think I had him asleep earlier today. I sort of leaned him back as if to lay him down and it sounded like he was snoring.

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Humm I'll have to try again, mine just keeps wanting to use the Force on me.

Got my Black Series Kit Fisto from pre-order yesterday. My SW room is in chaos so he's not on display yet.

12. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    my son accidentally threw away the instruction booklet for my little guy, hopefully will find one online, or at least some kind soul will email or text me pages of the booklet.

13. bb8isno1

bb8isno1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 29, 2020
    mandalorian art and imagery book, marvel covers vol 1 mini book, han luke leia and obi wan black series all from amazon uk

14. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've got the Mando Art/Imagery book on order from Amazon UK - should come Tues/Wed.

15. bb8isno1

bb8isno1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 29, 2020
    volume 2 coming out on 16 December according to Amazon UK

16. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Got the Chewbacca ESB Amazon 40th Funko and a LEGO Anakin's Jedi Interceptor.

17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I already have it on the Amazon UK list. Will probably wait til after Christmas though since it isn't a gift.

bb8isno1 likes this.
  18. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Taking trip out of town. Right on Mando Monday. Anyone have plans for Wal-Mart?
    Found the new VC wave but unfortunately Mandalorian was only one missing. Appears an inside job . I will keep searching.
    I did find some old Solo and VC TFA Stormtrooper hidden at clearance and new VC Hondo.
    Heading out to Tennessee, Smokeys, any good collector shops around?

19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK order containing this and The SW Book came today - two days early. Not bad!

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got a few things in the mail

My PGM 2019 Ponda Boda Mini-bust showed up. (Haven't taken him out yet to examine him.)

Also from Japan I just got 3 SH Figuarts figures: Rey & DO ROS, The Child w/ hover pram, and Darth Vader.
    Also from Medicom I got a 6" scale First Order Finn figure. He's awesome - it looks like they have a stand for him!

whostheBossk and Gamma626 like this.
  21. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Picked up a few things. Managed to find the black series Maul Mando trooper at Walmart. Also picked up some pops from GameStop. The mando holding the child, the new cara dune, and Mando on Blurrg on clearance for 13 bucks.

22. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Great finds!

Still no sign of any new figures as I made my way into Smokeys. My collector buddy sent me a text yesterday about the presale of new VC Mando as well as the new Mandalorian Retro figures! I heard the rumors on these but had no idea they were dropping yesterday! And I completed the Target (Greef then sold out) Amazon (all retros), Wal-Mart (VC Mando w/The Child) before I lost the signal in the mountains.

Picked up The Entertainment weekly w/The Child to get ready and The Child blanket from Disney store for son.

23. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Aaaaahhhh! Just ordered the Walmart ahsoka black series figure for in store pick up. Hopefully it’ll actually be there.

edit: ordered the carbonized vintage cara dune, as well as the vintage mando and child pack from Walmart too. They’ll ship to me... so hopefully that doesn’t end poorly.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  24. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Well, went to Walmart to pick up ahsoka. This is what they had. [​IMG]

So... that was a waste of gas and an hour and a half of driving. Really pissed.

25. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I mean, they get points for trying? Dual weapons, boob hole, they almost got it lol.