main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Lightsabers and stuff...

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by JediXXL, Apr 11, 2003.

1. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Depending on the size, I may have spare set screws for the blades. I got some extras just in case.

ACE Hardware has parts bins you can get them for something like 12 cents each...

2. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    I guess every spring when weather starts getting good and dueling practices are upon ....start getting that itch for a new saber!!!! LOL

3. Darth Erebus

Darth Erebus Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    I still have my eye on proper saber to go with Revan. thatll happen eventually! heh

4. Grog Zombie

Grog Zombie North Ridge Diplomat star 1

Apr 2, 2016
    If anyone is looking for moderately accurate saber hilts the Custom Saber Shop has the Graflex 2.0 in stock and several others on pre-order. They are kits that are pretty easy to put together. If you want LED, you would have to add that, but they are designed to be fairly easy to do installs on.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Hilt-Kits-C145.aspx

TFS and Rock Nightshifter like this.
  5. TFS

TFS Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 5, 2015
    I'll check them out. I may be needing a Lightsaber one of these days.

6. Alexander Hammond

Alexander Hammond Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2021
    Hi all, I've currently got a saberzone lightsaber (either the initiate saber or the master saber, I can't remember which one) and I'm interested in buying a second one so that I can screw the hilts together to make a Darth Maul style blade. However, I keep seeing that saberzone has a bit of a hit and miss reputation so I was wondering if anyone knew if any other lightsaber manufacturers had hilts that are compatible with the saberzone hilt? Thank you.