main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 2021 Evil Author Day (February 15)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Briannakin , Feb 7, 2021.

1. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Untitled (Sabé's Journal)

[I have posted this in my anthology thread, as it isn't long enough to warrant a separate thread.]

2. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    I have written a prologue and first chapter to the AU ST reincarnation fic I mentioned. I hope the prologue and first chapter will spark a longer, more epic length fic but since I lack definite plans beyond the first few chapters, I do not make any promises regarding completion, hence why it is being published for Evil Author Day.

I acknowledge that it is a bizarre idea with likely very niche appeal, but it is nice to get a concept that has been sort of pinballing around inside my head for awhile out into the world, and any readers I do get will be much appreciated for their willingness to explore a truly out there concept with me[:D]

Luminous Beings and Crude Matter

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  3. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Chase is posted and available for adoption. As I was posting I realized I hadn't touched it since 2014. I have it planned out in broad strokes, but it's just not what the muse is interested in at the moment.

4. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
  5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I have other things I need to get done today, so I have quickly posted: Unknown Goddess - it was the start of a Winter-centric short story. I could never do my vision justice so the muse just completely eventually gave up.

6. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    So, I have something. It’s early-ish (2014) and cringey-ish and involves aliens being romantic with each other, so I figured, why the heck not?

Spikes; or, Chitin Deep

7. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
  8. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    I posted this tiny bit of fluff: The Play's the Thing. This is as far as I managed to get on my story for the Mods' I Dare You Challenge last year.

9. Seldes_Katne

Seldes_Katne Force Ghost star 3

Mar 18, 2002
    Back in the early 2000s, when I was busily writing Gungan-centric stories, I had a whole arc planned out. However, I ran out of energy, and other things in life took precedence, so I just printed out the pieces of stories and put them in a notebook. Rites of Passage was somewhere near the end of the planned arc.

10. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I had sooo many unfinished stories, but most of them are trapped on an old laptop. I've got two threads for SW - one of which is several stories that were only a few hundred words, and the other is a bit longer. Also two threads for NSWFF which are both somewhat longer short stories.

Star Wars
    Stories of Life
    - [Beyond Legends ] 4 very short stories with a mix of genre's. Mostly Mara Jade, Luke, and Ben Skywalker
    The Agent and the Hand - [Beyond Legends] - A crack!Ship Cross over between NCIS and Star Wars. Tony Dinozzo/Mara Jade

Non-Star Wars
    [The Martian] Rescue Was the Easy Part - Mark Watney, Chris Beck, other Ares III crew - Post book/movie
    [The West Wing] Auntie - Bri and Mav 'verse - Fluff

11. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    [face_alien] Ahah, I return from an out of town trip and discover this thread. After poking around an old Manila folder, the AniAmi and Siriwan adventure story, begun in 2004 and never finished has gone the way of all not-so-good things and I think I used its 10 typewritten pages to start a fire in the fireplace earlier this winter. Its category was romance/action-adventure/h/c and involved the four of them with a race of giants maybe 2/3 more than the size of Galactic standard *human* beings. There was a terrifying weather event in it called a thundersprite that crashed their craft but they did not shelter in a cave, yay me!. (I finished one illustration, too.) Oh well, I'm off to read some fic but maybe tomorrow because I'm tired.I-)Happy posting!

12. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    A tiny piece of what would probably be a long, complex epic, Precious Stones is a Star Wars / Dollhouse crossover I would love to see someone continue.

13. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm so glad we got to introduce so many of you to Evil Author Day, and I think it was a rousing success! We had 15 Star Wars stories/threads and 5 Non-Star Wars threads/stories posted that might not have ever seen the light of day otherwise. I hope everyone had fun! We plan to make this a yearly thing so make sure not to delete those half-finished stories, the beginnings that didn't go anywhere, they can find a home next February 15th!

The index on the first page is updated, let us know if there are any mistakes.

14. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Darn, too late for me and my heap of stuff!

But this is great. It opens space for comments that you don't know you needed and people seeing things that you might have not seen. I like the idea a lot.

AzureAngel2, mavjade , Kit' and 5 others like this.