main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    This made me go looking for a Nexu just because...

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've got a Nexu - it's currently sitting on top of the TV. Scary looking thing. I think mine came out when AOTC was showing.

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    For some reason I just love them. One of the coolest new creatures when AOTC came out.

4. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    May-July orders include action figure stand lot, ROTS moc 7 fig lot, General Mills AOTC pens for son, Vader 500th figure, TESB vintage cake pan w/box, Vintage Luke belt kit, Vader vintage belt n buckle, vintage lot including elusive Red bar R5D4!!, vintage lot of 47 ( including concept Snowtrooper, vintage Stormtrooper), lot of 20 including TVC Peasant Padme, TLJ Luke Jedi Exile, lightsaber of 40, lot of 40 - TAC Sev, vintage ROTJ Jedi Benefit preview ticket from original screening, vintage ROTJ sticker sheet, ceramic C3PO pencil tray, large vintage lot of 75 -Ugnaught w/apron, Jawa x3, Stormtroopers x6, modern lot of 8 -TSC Poggle for son, Taun We, lot of 50- ROTS Neimodian warrior, KiAdi, AOTC sticker sheet for son, 90s weapons lot, vintage TESB playdoh set for me & son, vintage '77 Crazy Cow cereal box w/sand people card!

Went to one Toy Con show, but ended up just getting 5 vintage/00s magazines. Birthday gift was Collective Soul tickets !, no SW tho.

cubman987 likes this.
  5. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Local semi-pro baseball team had Star Wars Night and we got a bobblehead of the mascot "Corny" dressed in Mando armor and labeled "The Mandacornian". For sure one of my..uh..unique collectables.

[​IMG]

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I have a few 'unique' Fetts as well.

7. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I put in a pre-order for some upcoming Black Series figures. Ordered the Clone Wars ARC Trooper, Shock Trooper, 501st and 212th Troopers.

cathiecat and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  8. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Nice

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  9. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Found some clearanced Retro figures and found a whole wave of the retro Prototype Boba Fett! Also received the two I managed to order. One bubble was all dented.

Nothing new on the shelves since they were released months ago. Just two waves of TVC Han Endor and Leia Endor have been found all summer!

Here's hoping the retail stores resets are here and we shall find new waves very soon.

10. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I also hope they will do a retail reset very soon.

whostheBossk likes this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought SW: The High Republic: Out of the Shadows today.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  12. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I am reading it now I hope you like it.

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Next on the reading list!

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  14. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I recently had my Hot Toys ROS Rey/D-O and Ben Solo show up. And I'm obsessed w/ buying fan made pins.
    I did get the Grogu/Luke poster from SDCC w/ Grogu playing w/ lightsaber parts.

I've also been devouring Star Wars novels all summer. I believe I just passed 20. My favorites are "The High Republic" books. They are seriously genius storytelling. If you haven't started reading them - do it NOW.

Now that I'm sadly through the ones that are out I've started on Clone Wars books and I'm hooked.... I find the TV series rather difficult to follow because the eps are all out of order, the novels (so far, I'm really only on the first - Clone Wars: Wild Space) are linear storytelling and are fantastic reading. They make the A/P shipper in me very happy.

I basically can care less if the books are Legend or Canon. GFFA stories are stories.

15. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I collect novels also.

PadmeLeiaJaina and whostheBossk like this.
  16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I really love this series of books. I was really excited when I first learned of it and it hasn't disappointed. OotS was solid. Now I'm just waiting for the Graphic Novels to come out because January is sooo long to wait for the next batch of novels.

17. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Yeah the high Republic is amazing so far

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    OMG my Tatooine Qui-Gon Jinn, Amazon exclusive Funko Pop showed up yesterday! Never thought that was going to happen.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  19. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I am happy for you:)

20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    SW Insider #204 came in the post earlier today.

21. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    My issue has not come in yet I hope it comes tomorrow.

22. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'm in the UK so if you aren't don't go by my delivery date - I think they are different here.

23. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  24. Duke Vadewalker

Duke Vadewalker Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 5, 2016
    Just had the TVC Imperial Troop Transport and TVC Assault Tank arrive in the mail as I went on a spending splurge, but even better than that:

I finally managed to score a Hasbro Legacy Millennium Falcon for a mere fraction of its regular cost last week, on account of an eBay seller both undervaluing and not listing it properly... It's due tomorrow!!

(where to fit it is a different matter entirely...)

whostheBossk likes this.
  25. TIE Mechanic

TIE Mechanic Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 1, 2019
    I received the Cyber Craft 'Jesse' Phase II helmet and a Roman Props Thermal Detonator this week. I'm expecting a pre-owned Anovos FO Stormtrooper helmet this week as well.
    I find it amusing how orders that can span several months turn up simultaneously.