main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    @HanSolo98 - your next task. What are the three classes of jedi knights? Tell me about them in detail, including some of their specializations. Which one would you want to become if you are knighted, and why?

2. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Okay so here is another task for everyone.
    If you could make one change in the Jedi Order, be it to add something, remove something or modify something. What would it be. And as probably everyone would name it, I‘ll exclude the „no attachments“ rule here. Besides Luke already did away with it in his order...

Mine would be to add therapists to the order. Ideally non Force Users who still know the ways of the Jedi. So the troubled members of the order have someone outside the order to talk to and traumata are properly treated. Might save prevented many Jedi from falling if they could vent their negative emotions from time to time. Or get better advice than „be happy that your friends will die.“

3. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    I guess the question of “would Anakin have gone to therapy” would still remain, though.

I’ll have to think about it, though.

Adalia-Durron and Anedon like this.
  4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    I would make it mandatory for all members.
    And as said before, if I had been in charge Anakin would have been send to the service corps anyway...

5. HanSolo98

HanSolo98 Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 9, 2022
    The three classes of Jedi knights are the consulars, sentinels, and guardians. Consulars use diplomacy and peaceful use of the force to attain their goals, rarely using a lightsaber. Consulars could become ambassadors, diplomats, healers, and teachers either representing the Republic, acting as a physician with additional capabilities because of the force, or as those who help teach the ways of the Force to younglings respectively. Sentinels engage in a balance between the more diplomatic ways of the consulars and the agressive ways of the guardians to attain their often service-oriented goals, as well as using non-Force skills. Sentinels could become artisans, investigators, or watchmen; using their skills to make lightsabers and holocrons, spy out to see who was responsible for a crime, or keeping the security of a planet's government respectively. Guardians use their skill in battle as the primary way to achieve goals. Guardians could become lightsaber instructors, aces, and peacekeepers teaching others how to use lightsabers in battle, piloting a fighter with help from the Force, and serving as the "police" of the galaxy respectively.

If knighted, I would want to become a sentinel as it balances the disciplines of mentally using the force and engaging in combat. I also think that being a sentinel would prevent the dark side leanings that might be present in guardians. Since I personally would prefer an active presence in conflict I feel that a sentinel would most suit my character.

@BookExogorth

6. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    May the Fourth be with my fellow GOL

(Patiently meditates on top of a mountain)

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  8. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    May the fourth be with you too Ferus!

Ananta Chetan and Emperor Ferus like this.
  9. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Happy Star Wars day.

10. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Flashback.,,in honor of SW Day, same as before, sing for a bonus point! :p

Special Thanks to @BookExogorth

11. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    :eek: Man, Master Chetan sure has some interesting ideas about holiday celebrations... but who am I to say no when he asked me to participate in his little jedi choir? I just kind of followed along as best as I could with all of the hubbub, though I ended up botching some of the lyrics... wait a second... it seemed like he'd handed different versions to everyone!

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  12. HanSolo98

Mar 9, 2022
    I sang along as best I could, although it really didn't make sense. :)

13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Anybody developed a new Force power lately?

[​IMG]

14. SirCarrot

SirCarrot Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2022
    Yoda seems like he would make a good mime, not sure about Obi-Wan though, he is a man of action. :bluesaber: Is popping popcorn by activating the microwave with the force a force power?

15. HanSolo98

Mar 9, 2022
    Would a magic trick that utilizes slight of hand count? You are technically convincing someone that a coin doesn't exist when it really does. Like a mind trick.

16. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    But I think people would see through 'Mime', maybe not Stormies, but who knows?

17. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    I realize that I never awarded three force points I intended to give to @HanSolo98 for the task completed above. (@Adalia-Durron )

Hawke, Adalia-Durron and HanSolo98 like this.
  18. HanSolo98

Mar 9, 2022
    By the way, I will not be available to come on the forums until May 23rd (hence the sig change). I hope you all do well and have fun while I'm my brief vacation, docked on Dagobah!

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    So in your signature you are promoting a thread in the Australian Oceania boards, specifically South Australia (my home)?

Hawke likes this.
  20. HanSolo98

Mar 9, 2022
    I'm promoting the counting thread that needs to get to one million. But I also put "Docked at Dagobah until May 23rd"

BookExogorth likes this.
  21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    It will NEVER get to one million............ever. :p Enjoy your time in Dagobah!

Sits quietly knowing her Padawan is being tutored privately by @Sarge...

22. HanSolo98

Mar 9, 2022
    In some ways I'm an eternal optimist and in others an eternal pessimist. That thread getting to one mil is one of the optimist things.

23. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Same @HanSolo98.

Best of luck with your numbers game.

HanSolo98 and Jedi_Goulden_25 like this.
  24. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
    [face_nail_biting]Ooooooooh for once I'M not in trouble! :p

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    Hawke, HanSolo98 and Sarge like this.
  25. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Don't press your luck my Padawan. [face_shame_on_you]:p

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    Hawke, HanSolo98, Sarge and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.