main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Yeah the Royal starship is rare and Expensive

2. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Today, I was lucky and won an eBay auction for a Kanan Jarrus mini bust. I snagged it for about half the retail price.

PadmeLeiaJaina and Jedi Daniel like this.
  3. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth Shelf of Shame Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    I know what you mean I LOVE that ship. If you can find it, I know that either Taco-bell or Pizza Hut had a mini toy version when the movie hit. So you might find it that way. I was lucky enough to find a operation game. Where the case is her ship. I plan to put it on a stand to display it. I saw some other figures of that ship for like 800-1000. That's just too steep for me.

4. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I'm willing to put the money down for one, it's finding both the money and the product however.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  5. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I know what you mean their are serveral I would likely have to pay that for that I want.

6. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Well just checked eBay and they have a few things, under 300 actually. Good luck to ya...

And it's NEW in box...

I'm shocked actually...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  7. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    My issue with buying anything over $100 at once is:

A) Does this fall right when I get paid? Usually no. Wait...how many pre-order payments this pay period? Grrrrr...so no.
    B) Do I have that much spare cash in my bank account? Welllll technically maybe, but that is in your vacation savings fund....sooo no. That's only meant to be dipped into for extreme emergencies...like having too many Pop or Black Series preorders come in right at the end of your pay period...
    C) Do I have room for this? Hahahahahha! [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]
    D) Is this one of my dream items? It is? Then likely it never falls into alignment for A B and C. Usually I see it when I'm broke.

Dream big items that I have zero room for: Vintage Ewok Village, Vintage Death Star Playset, Geonosis Playset, and the Queen's royal ship. I could throw Jabba's Sail Barge in there also. Bigger ticket items that I never have the money to buy: Sideshow 1/6 scale Aayla Secura figure, Sideshow 1/6 Hoth Luke figure, and FAO Robert Tonner Queen Amidala doll/trunk set. Oh yeah and a life sized Han in Carbonite [face_batting]

whostheBossk likes this.
  8. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    @PadmeLeiaJaina I don't even look at Sideshow...

Too rich for my blood...
    [​IMG]

P.S. I also follow the rules expect for C, cause we can always make room. Now the trouble for me is when it comes time to move, I have to pack this up and drive it across country. Giddy up!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow owns my wallet...and that's only because they offer payment plans and Sideshow bucks. Currently I have one room for stuff. My sister and I are talking about moving - so when that happens fingers crossed that I'll find a place w/ lots of room for my shrine.

I know all about packing crap to move. This is one well traveled Yoda (the big one in the middle). I bought him in Northern California where I grew up> moved to Massachusetts > moved to 2 houses there> then to Arizona and have lived in 3 homes here. So we'll see where he's going beyond that. I don't have his original box anymore so packing him well will be key. Poor guy is made w/ latex and is hanging on w/ still looking OK after like 25 years. Someday soon, he will disintegrate eventually :( At that time I'll likely have to bite the bullet and get a life sized Sideshow version.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  10. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I love yoda he is my favorite!!!!

Jedi Bluth and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  11. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Summer finds include vintage collector case w/22 figures, Wicket eraser, ROTS Barc speeder, lot of 19 GI Joe's (Sgt Slaughter!), trooper lot of 25, ROTS sleeping bag for my son, EE Umbra Operative Clone, Deluxe Boba and Lambent seeker Clone, Cereal promo Falcon punch out, TCW lot w/Ahsoka space suit, Kellogs electronic snack bowl R2D2, vintage lot w/Rebel Commander, TPM lot of figures w/Scout Tank, TM MOC & loose Spider Maldo Kreis, POTF Sand Skimmer card w/bubble, modern lot w/Geonosian handler, GI Joe Lot w/Sci-Fi, Target Retro prototype Chewbacca, C3POs cut box of Vader, Stormtrooper, vintage lot w/POTF2 R2D2! , Yoda TESB board game, TCW &CW MOC Assajj, Dooku, Galaxy card lot, lot of 14 RO/TFA lot, modern lot w/Joe's & TLC SBD, vintage ANH TESB Boba ROTJ pillow cases, ROTJ eraser lot, BK ROTS watches sealed tin lot, GI Joe Lot w/Recondo!, lot of 26 w/Rebels Stormtrooper Commander, lot of ships- RO U-Wing for son, Battle Wagon turned out was Robin Hood not POTF :( , Amazon order -Death watch Airborne troopers, TVC Super Commando, lot of 60 stands, modern loose Super 7 Joe's, OWK NED-B lot, lot of TPM 6 Pepsi cans, Huge lot w/SL SBD & Rebels 5th brother, vintage lot of 8 w/Death Squad Commander w/black blaster! OWK TVC and Retro waves completed! TVC Darth Vader to sell. May 20-Sept 19.

Needed some inventory for upcoming collector show. So been busy.
    No pickups at any shows and just been seeing some Super Powers displays around Walmarts with Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Darkseid, Flash and weird Joker. With 2 vehicles also. Some Targets have some OWK Retro restocks which is rare.

Who's been looking for Andor figures? !!!
    Once again Hasbro has nothing on the shelves with a new show about to start! I say tomorrow will be our Andor Force Friday?! Anyone that finds anything, post it immediately here. Or maybe you have already? I didn't see anything last Friday. TVC is supposed to release some new Andor soon. But when? Retro Andor anyone?!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  12. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    NICE HAUL

whostheBossk likes this.
  13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Sideshow Animated Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi arrived!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
  14. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    NICE I hope he looks good

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Disneystore Ahsoka doll and my EU Princess Leia Black Series figure arrived this week!

Jedi Knight88 and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  16. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My mailman was shocked today that he didn't have any packages to deliver. lol

Jedi Bluth and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  18. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  19. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Guess who just scored 2x Droid Boba Fett Target Exclusive Black Series figures...
    [​IMG]

20. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    NICE!!!

Jedi Bluth likes this.
  21. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    I missed the Pre-order, and Target puts them on sale, but I sucked it up and bought on eBay (I might have paid a bit more, but I wanted it)....

They've already shipped!

The other one is a Christmas present for my brother...

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
    Jedi Knight88 and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  22. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  23. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Targets are getting the new figures while Walmarts may have left over summer stock, like some Black Series Lando and TVC Landos, some OWK Retros.

Found TVC Boba Fett and Axe Wolves at Target!

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got my first big round of Graphic Novels from Forbidden Planet. All were on sale super cheap.

Star Wars (2013-2014) Vol. 4: Shattered Hope
    Star Wars - Rebel Heist (Star Wars: The Rebellion)

Star Wars: Legacy II Volume 2 - Outcasts of the Broken Ring
    Star Wars: Legacy II Vol. 3 Wanted
    Star Wars: Legacy II Vol. 4 - Empire of One

Omnibus Star Wars: A Long time ago vol 4

25. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018