main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond the Saga Star Wars The legend of Tay Neir

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Taylor Neir, Jun 14, 2022.

?

Who is your fav dark side character

1. Darth vader

2. Palpatine

3. Kylo ren

4. Darth Maul

5. Snoke

6. Darth Rey

7. General Greivos

8. Darth malguis

9. Savage opress

10. Assaj ventress

11. Count dooku

12. phant (tales of the jedi)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
  2. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Chapter 7 everyone.

Chapter 7-The search continues

It had been many weeks since the attack on the republic capitol. Tay and Bolen had since received the rank of jedi knight from the new jedi council. As the jedi council had been wiped out in the attack with Testa Neir and Anothny Nidor being the only surviving jedi council members from the attack, new members were put into the council. Among these jedi were Jedi Master Brith Farthen, Jedi master Noah Nightangle, Jedi master Malani Roseland, Jedi highmaster Darrina Targon and many more. Tay and Bolen were on their way to the new council chambers. Once they arrived, they were surrounded by the 12 jedi council members. This is the first time Tay had seen a council session with all 12 of members of the new jedi council.

"Tay Neir, Bolen Carlon" Started Testa looking at each in turn.

"You have been brought before the council, to be sent on an adventure that you started many weeks ago." Added Testa

"One of your fellow jedi knights have recently witnessed a huge energy surge on Dantooine in the outer rim." Explained Master Brith Farthen Master Brith Farthen was a white human male and had a white bladed and Larmiar blue hilted Lightsaber. He was 38 and had blue eyes and brown hair. He came from the planet Moraband and was 6.5 ft. His lightsaber was also a staffsaber. He also wore

"Which jedi knight?" Asked Bolen. Tay noticed that his mother (Testa Neir) had a robotic left arm and had her lightsaber clipped to her belt.

"Jedi Knight Matthew ka thamas. He is currently helping the human farmers secure the planet back under Republic control." Replied Master Malani Roseland. Malani was a 54-year-old female nautolan. She had Green skin and green eyes. She wore Brown jedi robes and had her teal hilted and green bladed lightsaber. She was also the jedi master to Bolen Carlon as his master was killed during the attempted invasion many weeks before.

"We shall head out at once." Replied Tay. The two jedi knights went to leave the chamber when master Darrina Targon Explained something to the two knights.

"We would like you to take your legions as well, just in case." She explained. Darrina Targon was a female member of the zabrak species. She wore brown jedi robes and had a yellow hilted lightsaber clipped to her belt. She was 5 ft 6 and had orange eyes. The two jedi knights then left the council chambers and contacted the commanders of their legions telling them to have the legions ready for take off by the time the two knights reached their x-wings. Sure, enough by the time the two jedi knights reached their own ships their legions were in the air waiting for their generals. Tay and Bolen flew up to rest in between their commanders and admirals.

"This yellow leader, checking in," said Tay. Tay had modified the paintjob on his x-wing. Tay had replaced the red with black and the white with Yellow.

"This is Yellow two, you're all good yellow leader" replied Strom

"This is blue leader, checking in," Explained Bolen. Bolen had also modified his x-wing's paintjob. Bolen had replaced the red with gold and the white with blue.

"This is blue two, you're all good blue leader" Replied Rain. Both squadrons then entered Tokadana space and made the jump to hyperspace. Meanwhile on Dantooine, Jedi knight Matthaw ka thramas and his legion had just finished off the third wave of enemy troops. Matthaw ka thramas was a yellow skined 21-year-old human male. Matthaw wore a tan jedi tunic and had a brown jedi cloak. He also held a red hilted and blue bladed lightsaber. Matthaw had black hair and blue eyes to match his lightsaber blade. Matthaw deactivated his lightsaber as his captain approached him. Matthaw was the general of the colour legion. Matthaw's captain was Captain Red. Matthaw's legion were from the new generation of troops. CLONE TROOPERS. The clone troopers were all clones of Bolen Carlon. The clones of the colour legion wore clone trooper armor designed from the original clone armor from the clone wars. Red's clone armor was painted with a red cross on the helmet and red sterks down the chest and arms. Captain red wore Katarn-class Commando Armor unlike his fellow clones who wore phase 2 clone trooper armor.

"General, our forces are heavily depleting, we can't take much more of this, we must fall back." Explained Red

"No, reinforments are on their way, we'll have two more legions on our side, we are staying on the offensive." Replied Matthaw. Just then Matthaw and red looked up to see yellow and blue squadrons exiting hyperspace. It took no more than 2 minutes to land and reach Matthaw and his legion.

"Commander Neir" said Matthaw.

"General Thramas, what are we up against?" Asked Tay. Matthaw went to answer Tay's question when a horn sounded. The three jedi knights then turned to see droid like creatures rushing towards them.

"Those" Replied Matthaw as he, Tay and Bolen unclipped their lightsabers and ignited their blue blades.

The creatures rushed towards the jedi and their legions. The creatures had human legs and were droids from the waist up. They had a red paintjob and carried E-5 blaster rifles that were now pointed at the clones. Leading the creatures was a Darth Grinwinn. Grinwinn currently wore green robes. He also had his hood swung up. Grinwinn then ignited his lightsaber, and a red blade singed the grass as he passed it. Once he had reached the jedi he and his troops stopped.

"What do you want with Dantooine, Darth Grinwinn?" Asked Bolen.

"This is Galactic order territory, and we shall reclaim this planet" Replied Grinwinn ordering his troops to attack the republic forces. The three jedi knights and their legions went into battle with the Huma-droids. Bolen took on Grinwinn directly while Tay and Matthaw delt with the Huma-droids. As Tay advanced on the Huma-droids he ignited his second lightsaber and connected them. Tay then spun his lightsabers so fast that he used them to fly above a large group of these Huma-droids. Tay then uncombined his lightsabers and spun around slicing many Huma-droids in half as he came down. Matthaw used the force to send at lest 5 Huma-droids into a deep hole destroying them instantly, He also dodged one of the droid's blaster bolt's and threw his lightsaber backwards into the droid's chest. Bolen and Grinwinn were in saber to saber combat. Blue flashed against Red. Clash after clash sent deafening echos across the surrounding area. Bolen turned his body in a circler motion and sent his left foot up to collide with Grinwinn's torso. Grinwinn was taken by surprise from the speed and precision in Bolen's attack and was sent backwards his back colliding with the ground and his lightsaber flying into Bolen's outstretched hand. Bolen ignited the red bladed lightsaber and held his lightsaber in a jar-kai stance. Grinnwin kicked himself up and landing on his feet. Grinwinn then unclipped a second lightsaber and ignited a Green bladed staff-saber. Tay then ran to Bolen's side and combined his two blue bladed lightsabers into their staff-saber counterpart. The two jedi knights engaged the Sith in two on one lightsaber combat. All three force sensitives used a jar kai lightsaber combat. Tay used his jar kai to his advantage having used it for longer than both Bolen and Grinwinn. Tay launched Bolen at the sith. Grinwinn saw this and force pushed Bolen sideways when he was caught off-guard by Tay running towards him. Tay then went to strike up but stroke down instead and confused the sith lord. The sith then landed on his back and the green staffsaber went flying. Tay then held his Staffsaber at the sith's throat.

"Darth Grinwinn of the Galactic order, in the name of the galactic senate of the republic you are under arrest." Exclaimed Tay deactivating his lightsaber and clipping to either side of his brown belt. Bolen then put Grinwinn into energy cuffs. Matthaw then approched his fellow jedi knights. Tay then started to speak to Matthaw.
    "I understand that you witnessed an energy surge," said Tay crossing his arms as Bolen took Grinwin to a group of clones.

"Yes, we believe that it came from the mountains to the west of the planet. It seemed to come to help when we were low on troops and wiped out the 3rd wave of those Huma-Droids." Explained Matthaw.

"Very well, do you have land transport?" Asked Tay.

"Not from the republic army or the senate. Although we do have some Bol's from the natives that you can use." Replied Matthaw.

"How many?" Asked Tay.

"Enough to hold you, commander Carlon and 4 members of each of your legions." Explained Matthaw as he called 2 clones to fetch the Bols.

"I'll leave the rest of our legions under your command, but I want them here on the surface, In case we need them. I'll take Storm, Hurricane, Lightning and Volcano from my own legion." Said Tay as he jumped onto the back of a Bol and the four troopers of Tay's legion jumped onto Bol's by their commander's side.

"I'll take Rain, Snow, Sunny and windy from mine" Said Bolen as he approched his fellow jedi knights on the back of a Bol along with the 4 troopers he had named.

"Very well, have a safe journey my friends and the force be with you" said Matthaw to the 10 force senstives.

"May the force be with you too, Matthaw" replied Tay as he and Bolen led the group away from the settlement. None spoke for the first hour that the pack had been traveling until Bolen stopped and jumped off his Bol. The other 9 memebers of the pack also stopped and jumped off their Bols. Bolen and Tay used the force to create a fire pit from stones and gather twigs for the fire. Storm then used her lightsaber to set the twigs alight. While the three had been working Hurricane and Rain had gathered the Selk'bags from the Bols and set them up. By the time the pack had food it was pitch black and after food the troopers fell asleep while their commander's kept watch.

"Tay" said Bolen

"Yeah Bolen" replied Tay

"I know it's a bit of a stupid question but are you actually a tusken raider?" Asked Bolen

"No, I'm not, once I left Lucicar it was necessary for me and Manniwin to hide our faces, so we put on Tusken Raider masks. But now that we are fighting in the war against eachother there's no point in staying hidden" replied Tay. Tay then reached up and started to take off the mask. Once Tay had taken off the mask, he threw it to one side, and he ignited one of his blue lightsabers to illuminate his face. Tay was a 14 year old, White human male. He had Black hair that sat untridely on his head after he had worn the mask for almost 14 years. Tay also had bright blue eyes to match his lightsaber blade.

"Tay, you’re a human?" Asked Bolen

"Yeah, Bolen. I am and always have been" Exclaimed Tay. Tay then levited his mask and threw it into the fire. Bolen and Tay then sat and watched the mask burn under the starless sky. Tay also deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. Tay and Bolen both jumped into their Selk' bags and within minute they were both fast asleep. It was a cloudless night and Tay was in the middle of a fleid. Tay then heard footsteps behind him. When Tay turned, he saw his father walking towards him.

"Tay" Said Avinn

"Yes Father." Replied Tay. Avinn was still wearing his jedi robes from when he was murdered by his daughter, Manniwin.

"The time has come for you join the sentinels. Your Neir crystal is close." Said Avinn

"I understand father, what should I do about, Summer. There's still good within her I can feel it?" Asked Tay.

"You will turn her back to the jedi once the time is right, but right now all you need to worry about is finding and using your Neir crystal, only then will you join me, your mother and your uncle as a jedi sentinel." Replied Avinn just then Tay felt a red lightsaber close by and before he could respond it pierced his chest. Tay then woke with a start, Tay felt sweat dripping down his forehead. Bolen approched the young jedi knight.

"Are you alright?" Asked Bolen, handing Tay a towel to dry his forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Bolen" Replied Tay standing up. Bolen then went to strapping their equipment back onto the Bols. Tay also heard talking and when he turned, he noticed the 8 troopers approaching. Every member of Tay's legion had taken off their helmets and were carrying them under their arms. Storm had blonde hair, brown eyes and white skin. She was also human. Lightning and Hurricane were twins, and each had ginger hair, blue eyes and yellow skin. Volcano was a male Zabraks. He had green paint to cover his usual red. He also had orange eyes. Volcano was the only trooper in the grand army of the republic to weild a orange lightsaber. When they saw Tay all 4 troopers put on their helmets and ignited their lightsabers. Bolen saw this and jumped in front of Tay his blue bladed lightsaber ignited.

"Move away from the boy, Commander Carlon." Commanded Storm.

"That is your commander, Storm." Exclaimed Bolen lowering his lightsaber.

"Prove it" Demanded Hurricane. Tay then stepped forward and ignited his blue bladed lightsabers and combined them into their staff-saber counterpart. He then commanded his own commander.

"Stand down, storm" Commanded Tay. All 8 troopers then deactivated their lightsabers. The 4 troops from Tay's legion took off their helmets.

"We are sorry, commander" repiled Strom. Tay clipped his lightsaber back to his belt as his commanding officer said this.

"It's an easy mistake, Storm" explained Tay. The group then packed up their makeshift camp and were on the road again within the hour. Meanwhile back at the jedi temple everything was going smoothly under the command of Grandmaster Testa Neir. It was a sunny day and Testa and Darinna Torgon were currenty in a senate meeting to discuss the sitution on dantooine. Testa was never really comftable in the senate meeting chamber. It was cramped and almost none got on during sessions.. The jedi temple was large, open and friendly. But as Testa was now the leading member of the jedi order, she had to get used to it. Testa then spoke to the many senatetors of the republic she and her jedi order sereved.

"The sitution has been taken care off by 3 of my best jedi knights to date. I suggest we send suppiles right away." Testa yelled for all to hear. Testa now felt a little more comfatable with the senate as many started to nod their heads in agreement with the grandmaster that stood before them.

"Dantooine is a neutral system and as long as it remains so we can not send aid" argued the trandosian senators.

"Dantooine is under the control of the republic once again as the galactic order has been wiped off the planets surface." Replied Testa.

"The senate shall now commence the vote." Said the supreme chancellor. It took 5 minutes for the votes to be collceted. During which time, the Seante stood silent. Testa felt uncomfortable with the lack of noise of the room.

"The senate have decided to send the supplies to Dantooine aboard a jedi vessel." Explained the chancellor and the meeting was bought to a close. The two leaders of the jedi order were walking through the senate when they passed by an open door. Testa ordered the high master to go on without her. Testa then entered the room. The room was dark, Testa then ignited her yellow bladed lightsaber and realized that she had ended up in the trandosion senator's quarters. Testa could hear talking coming from a room adjacent. Testa deactivated her lightsaber so that she was plunged into darkness. She then made her way to the door of the room and watched through the gap between the door and the wall. The room was covered in a blue glow coming from a transmission. The room had grey walls, floor and ceiling. Testa focused on the hologram and to her surprise she saw her daughter.

"I take it that you failed to prevent supplies being sent to Dantooine, Kalac" Said Manniwin. Kalac had never been comfortable working for the galactic order and here he stood in front of the most powerful Sith in existence after Vader and Palpatine.

"Yes, my lord I was out voted by the republic's senate" replied Kalac.

"Very well when is this convey scheduled to launch?" Asked Manniwin.

"in 2 rotations, my lord." Replied Kalac

"I expect you to be there to intercept" Demanded Manniwin

"I will my lord" Replied Kalac and he deactivated the transmission, and he ignited a red bladed lightsaber. Testa was shocked. She had been good friends with the senator that stood in the other room. She had even been on many diplomatic missions. She felt like she had been stabbed in the back. Testa's feelings had betrayed her.

"Not very polite listening to other people's conversations, Testa." Said Kalac and before Testa could do anything she had been pulled into the room. Testa then ignited her yellow bladed lightsaber.

"How could you Kalac, I trusted you, The republic trusted you." Said Testa. She felt the feelings of betrayal and anger developing within her. Testa managed to subdue her emotions and remained fully on the light side of the force. Kalac had sensed it too. Testa and Kalac had known each other for 15 years and the two became close friends. Kalac finally thought it was time to reveal the true story.

"Testa, I never told you...," Said Kalac. Kalac then mustered up all of his corouage to tell the jedi grandmaster what was truly going on.

"I was forced into the galactic order by your daughter. She attacked my homeworld and wiped out the republic forces that were on the planet at the time. They held me and my family at gun point and threatened to kill my family if I didn't join their efforts. I refused. Manniwin gave the order, and they were all killed on the spot. I had never felt more scared in my entire life. They then threatened to kill me and my people. I joined the galactic order to save my people. I never wanted to do it. I had feelings for you Testa. Then you married Avinn. I wanted to support you, but I couldn’t. This was not my decision; the decision was made for me." Explained Kalac. He felt a single tear run down his scaled face. Testa saw the tear in the light from both sabers. Testa deactivated her lightsaber. She had never had any idea of her friend's position.

"As a member of the jedi order it is my duty to protect the republic. I can't bend my duty for anyone. No matter how much I care for them. I am sorry Kalac." Explained Testa re-igniting her lightsaber so that yellow joined the red glow of Kalac's saber once more.

"Senator Khreenk Kalac Krussk, In the name of the galactic senate of the republic, you are under arrest." Exclaimed Testa.

"I don't think so, Jedi scum," said Kalac. Kalac then pushed Testa backwards. Testa, however, used her lightsabers to stop herself. The two then went into blade to blade combat. Testa swiped towards the senator's legs and Kalac responded with and easy block maneuver with his red lightsaber. Testa decided to end this early to protect her and Kalac. She used her lightsaber to cut off Kalac's hand. Kalac's lightsaber went out of the window and Testa held her lightsaber to the senator's chest. Testa then called the senate guards to take Kalac away. Testa then contacted the supreme chancellor.

"Chancellor, the galactic order know about our supply run and intend to intercept it." Explained Testa.

"I will send the supplies out right away and I want you on that cruiser when it takes off. It seems that jedi are needed just in case." Replied Narren. Testa then ended the transmission as the two guards she had requested entered the quarters.

"Arrest this traitor" Commanded Testa and she left for the landing strip.

Chapter 8 in another two weeks. May the force be with you.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  3. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Chapter 8

KAMEA

Back on Dantooine, Tay, Bolen and the troops had arrived at an old temple. The temple had become abandoned, and it was crumbling. It stood towering over the pack. It was deformed and set deep into the mountain. Tay and Bolen ordered their troops to remain outside and the two jedi knights entered the temple. It was dark when they entered, and the massive doors stood open behind them. Tay and Bolen ignited their blue bladed lightsabers and lit up the area around them. The doors then swung close behind the two jedi knights. Bolen and Tay then roamed deeper into the aboned temple. As they walked down many halls, they saw images from old jedi and Sith alike. Tay felt uneasy within the walls of the temple. In the temple he was above ground and could escape trouble easy. Here in the temple, he was in a mountain, it was cold enclosed, and Tay felt trapped in his own body. Tay and Bolen then reached what appeared to be a dead end but on closer inspection it was a door operated by a switch. Tay then pushed his lightsaber into the hole and the two jedi knights heard a machine go off. Bolen then pushed his lightsaber into the other hole and the wall swung open to reveal a chamber that had an alter in the center with a beam. Both Jedi knights grabbed their lightsaber and clipped them to their belts. Tay then looked down on the alter and saw numbers. Bolen also looked at the sheet of paper.

"They are just numbers Tay. Nothing of use." Explained Bolen

"No Bolen, they're corrodents." Replied Tay.

"51.4837° N, 3.1681° W, that's uncharted space." Explained Bolen

"Indeed, I have a feeling whoever left this is trying to show us something." Replied Tay. The two jedi knights then used the force to jump up into the room above from which the beam of light shone through. They then made their way through the mountain the re-group with their troops. When they arrived Storm, hurricane, lighting, volcano, Rain, Snow, Sunny and windy were waiting by their x-wings as they had asked Matthaw if he could get his troops to bring them over. Matthaw's troops were now riding the Bol's back to the republic camp. Tay and Bolen approached their troops and jumped into their x-wings. The group then took off for the republic camp. Meanwhile out in dead space a republic cruiser was preparing to make the jump to hyperspace. In the bridge Testa stood staring out into the dead space before her. A red light started to blink on one of the dashboards.

"General, we've got incoming 9 o'clock." Shouted one of Testa's troops. A galactic order star destroyer exited hyperspace and opened fire on the cruiser. Testa then went into general mode to protect her shipment and her troops.

"Fire all guns at that destroyer." Ordered Testa just then the engines on the cruiser were blown and they were drifting in dead space. Seconds later the cruiser had been boarded by the galactic order. They swarmed the ship that the republic forces fell rapidly within the cruiser. The galactic order then started to storm the bridge and to Testa's surprise they were all Sith lords. Each Sith ignited their red bladed lightsaber and Testa ignited her yellow bladed lightsaber as her remaining troops ignited their yellow bladed lightsabers as well.

"This is the end of the line, Mother" exclaimed Manniwin pointing her lightsaber at Testa.

"I will defend this cruiser if it's the last thing I do, Manniwin" Replied Testa. The two sides locked each other in combat.

As the two sides fought the cruiser started to head towards the Jakku system. The battle was intense and both sides fought at their fullest ability. Testa and Manniwn had already landed a few blows to each other. Manniwin then sliced Testa's leg making her fall to the ground. The emergency Becan then activated on the cruiser. The galactic order then left the cruiser and made the jump to hyperspace as the cruiser entered Jakku's atmosphere. Testa then used the force to activate the hologram deck. The hologram was being sent to all members of the jedi order.

"This is grandmaster Testa Neir. My cruiser has fallen. The hyperdrive and then engines have been destroyed and we have entered Jakku's atmosphere. This is my final transmission. Jedi master Noah nightangle will take over the jedi order in my place. I want you all to be strong, fight for the republic and remember that now matter how hard it may be, no enemy is unbeatable. This is Jedi Grandmaster Testa Neir. May the force be with you." Exclaimed Testa Neir as her ship hit the sands of Jakku and blew up as she ended the transmission. Back on Dantooine Jedi knights Matthew, Tay and Bolen had received the transmission along with their commanding officers.

"May the force be with us all" Incanted the three jedi knights as one. The jedi knights then deactivated their comlinks.

"we leave immediately," Said Tay. He and Bolen then jumped into their x-wings along with their legions and took off for these mysterious coordinates. When the two legions exited hyperspace, they saw a planet much like our earth today fill the screen of their cockpits.

"This is Kamea air space, approaching crafts please identify yourselves." Demanded someone through the jedi comlinks.

"We are jedi knights Tay Neir and Bolen Carlon of the grand army of the republic." Replied Tay

"We never have Jedi in our airspace." Replied the guy.

"Well now you do." Answered Bolen as the X-wings made their way to the public military hanger. The two legions then touched down into the hanger and jumped out of their X-wings. The hanger was a huge square room. It had yellow walls, a grey metal as the floor and a tan ceiling.

The two jedi had to be careful on this planet as it has never been discovered by the jedi or the republic. A group of important looking people approached the jedi. They surrounded the jedi and before they could move, they had been put in energy cuffs and their lightsabers taken away.

The two legions were then taken away from the hanger and taken to a palace. They were taken through magnificent rooms and halls. They then entered what appeared to be a throne room were the leader of this planet sat. The leader was a 54-year-old black human female. She wore a red suit with black shoes and a white shirt. She also had a flower attached to her right jacket pocket. She held a staff that resembled an old and forbidden jedi lightsaber. She also had blonde hair that flowed down to her waist and green eyes.

"Jedi knight Tay Neir, how did you locate our planet?" She asked. She spoke in a British accent.
    "We located your old temple on the planet Dantooine with the corridents on the alter in the center chamber." Replied Tay. Deep down inside Tay felt scared and confused. Who were these people and why had they hidden themselves from the republic and why did this planet not appear in the jedi archives?. This all troubled Tay and made him feel uneasy inside but when he spoke, he did his best to speak in his best neutral voice that he could. He must not have been as good as he thought.

"Don't worry we will not harm you and we will answer all your questions as you have located us. You locating us means that you are the chosen one of our people. So please stay a while and enjoy your time on Kamea, Young jedi." Replied The leader. The leader then turned to her guards.

"Release them and take them to the privet suits on the upper floor." She demanded. The guards then released Tay and Bolen from their energy cuffs. Before Tay left, he asked the Leader one question.

"What about our troops, your highness?" He asked in which the leader responded with

"They shall sleep in the best barracks that we can offer, Tay and please call me Jaina" Tay then turned and followed the guards up to the 4th floor. The guards then opened the door of a room to reveal the best room Tay and Bolen had ever seen and Bolen used to live on Naboo. The floor was a plush red carpet. The walls were the brightest yellow Tay had ever seen and the ceiling was light blue and domed. There was a Royal State Bed in the center of the back wall. There were yellow tinted windows that went from floor to ceiling. There was also an on suit the size of the bedroom. In the on suit the walls were white tiles the size of lions. The floor was a teal carpet, and the ceiling was the same as the bedroom. There was a bath the size of a swimming pool along the back wall, a shower included. There was also a toilet along the side wall. There were even columns of glass going from floor to ceiling filled with glass and tropical fish along the back wall.

"Her royal highness will see you in about 2 hours for dinner." Said one of the guards and they closed the door leaving Tay and Bolen quite alone. Tay felt better about Kamea now that he had seen how they treat their guests. Bolen felt right at home. Tay then turned to Bolen.

"This was a warm welcome." Said Tay going over and sitting on the Royal sate bed. He sunk right into it.

"I have to agree with you Tay. Also, to be honest not what I had expected." Replied Bolen. A transmission them come through the jedi comlinks and Tay accpected it.

"Tay" said Anothny

"Master, what is it?" Asked Tay
    "We are holding a ceremony to houner the life of your mother, Grandmaster Nightangle wishes for you and Bolen to be there." Explained Anothny.

"We'll be there Master." Replied Tay ending the transmission. The jedi knights then went to their x-wings once they had reached the hanger Tay Detached the holotable from the back and activated a transmission. Bolen and Tay had now joined the ceremony.

"Neir" said Noah

"Grandmaster Nightangle" replied Tay's holographic self.

"Carlon" Said Noah

"Grandmaster" replied Bolen's holographic self. Noah then walked into the center of the chamber. He then addressed the entire jedi order.

"Greetings fellow jedi, we are gathered here today to houner two jedi grandmasters. Grandmaster Skywalker and Grandmaster Testa. Both grandmasters died protecting the republic. So, I wish for us all to bow our heads in silence." Explained Noah. The entire jedi order bowed their heads and stood in silence. After 5 minutes that to Tay felt like an hour, Grandmaster Noah spoke once more.

"These two jedi have gave their lives to protect the republic. I think someone close should say a few a words to remember these jedi. So, I would like to ask Jedi knight Tay Neir to come up now please." Exclaimed Noah.

Tay holographic self then walked into the center of the room. Tay felt nervous and surprised by this.

"I didn't prepare for this I'm sorry. I'm hounered that the grandmaster asked me to do this and today we lose a second grandmaster that stood as a huge part of our lives. My mother was a great and noble jedi who pushed everyone to be the best version of themselves that they could be, and she would always find a solution to a problem no matter how diffucult it may seem. Testa was a great mentor and mother to my family as well as my father. Rey was also a great grandmaster and led the jedi order for many years and drove it into what we know and love today as I'm sure the jedi council would agree with. Let us just remember that no matter how far away they may seem and no matter how difficult it may seem, Both Grandmaster Rey and Grandmaster Testa will always be with us and may the force be with them. Always." Explained Tay.

"Thank you, Tay now let Tay's words lead us to protect the republic and may the force be with us all." Replied Noah. Every hologram in the room then deactivated and Tay and Bolen were back on Kamea as them selves. Both Jedi knights then made their way to the dinning room. When they arrived, Jaina was already waiting for the two knights.

"Tay, Bolen please sit down." Said Jaina and the two knights sat on either side of her. The room was as big as the bedroom. The walls were that same bright yellow and the windows went from floor to ceiling. The floor was a shiny white marble, and the ceiling was a domed blue glass. The dinning table also went from left wall to right wall. The two jedi knights then started to eat.

"So, what brings you here Tay?" Asked Jaina

"We have been looking for my Neir crystal and an energy surge came form your old temple on Dantooine." Replied Tay

"Ah you would need to find Lucicar then?" Asked Jaina.

"You know about Lucicar?" Asked Tay shocked

"yeah, we located it years ago, but we've never been able to enter the atmosphere." Replied Jaina.

"Where?" Asked Bolen.

"It's in the outer rim not far from the musterfar system." Replied Jaina

"Thank you." Replied Tay.

"No problem, it's always a plesuaer to meet a jedi." Explained Jania. The three had a pleasant meal and after that Tay and Bolen went to their suit. The two jedi knights changed into pyjamas and hopped into the royal state bed. It was a dark night on kamea that night. The stars and moons shone brighter than the sun.

The next morning Tay woke up to Bolen slipping on his jedi robes. Tay also went over to the Wardrobe and slipped on his own jedi robes, while Bolen practised some of his lightsaber techniques. Bolen had ignited his blue bladed and gold hilted lightsaber and started to swing it around like he did every morning though normally within the jedi temple training ground. Tay then went to cleaning his lightsaber hilts. Tay soon had gleaming lightsaber hilts. Bolen and Tay then clipped their lightsabers to their belts and left the room and went to the front of the palace. When they arrived, they saw Jania watching her people go by their everyday lives on Kamea. Tay then took to standing next to the leader of Kamea.

"Young Neir, you had a pleasant night I suppose?" Asked Jania. Jania was wearing a long red and yellow robe to match the Kamea flag, that billowed in the wind. She still had a flower attached to her right chest pocket. She also held the staff that resembled a lightsaber. Just then Tay sensed a villain approaching the leader blaster in hand. Before Tay could ignite his lightsaber. The leader spilt her staff in half and revealed a white bladed lightsaber and chopped the blaster in half. Several guards took the villain away. Tay and Bolen would never see this villain again. The leader then re-assembled her staff and turned to the two jedi knights.

"You should leave for Lucicar right away. You'll find it through the force trust me and yourself, only then will you find it." Explained Jania and she then turned to walk to her palace, and she was gone. Tay and Bolen then left for their X-wings. When they reached the hanger, their legions were already ready for take off. Tay and Bolen then jumped into their x-wings and left Kamea. They then made the jump to hyperspace. When they exited hyperspace, they were in the mustafar system. Tay then reached out with the force and a black hole appeared. Tay had a feeling that this was where to go so he ordered everyone to use hyperspace to pass through it and the two legions jumped to hyperspace. It wasn't the legions that exited hyperspace but more like the black hole forced them out of it. When they did exit hyperspace, a volcanic planet stood before them. The space around the planet was also red as if they were inside the black hole. Tay then led the legions down to the planet's surface. When they landed and exited their ships Tay and Bolen had to use spare armour to protect them from the heat of Lucicar. Tay scanned the area and remembered what used to stand in this area. The lucicar government building once stood as tall as the eye could see in this area but now it was replaced by a rocky, volcanic area. Tay then ordered the legions to remain where they were when a yellow blast shot into the sky from a nearby volcano. Both Tay and Bolen then started heading in the direction of the blast. Meanwhile the galactic order had watched the jedi enter the black hole and they followed with a fleet of star destroyers. In the bridge Manniwin was leading the assault on her homeplanet and her brother. Manniwin was not going to let Tay restore the planet to its former glory and revive the Neirs. Manniwin reached out with the force, and she had reached her old Sith master. This Sith went by the name of Darth Nord.

"Manniwin." Said Nord

"My master" replied Manniwin.

"I sense unease within you my young apprentice, you have trained for this moment since you joined the galactic order under my command. All that stands between you and the galaxy. Is your brother." Explained Nord.

"Yes, master but is it wise to lead a frontal assault?" Asked Manniwin.

"YOU WILL LEAD THE FRONTAL ASSAULT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, MANNIWIN." Shouted Nord and with that Manniwin was cut off from her master and they had entered the atmosphere.

"My lord?" Asked her commanding officer.

"All batteries fire, scramble all fighters and send in ground troops I want them all dead. But Tay Neir is mine and mine alone." Commanded Manniwin. The assault was launched on the two legions there was no turning back now. Down at the base of the volcano Tay and Bolen watched as more and more ground troops. The two knew it wouldn't be long before Manniwin caught up to the two jedi knights and Manniwin and Tay would be fighting on their hometurf. Bolen and Tay had now reached the altar containing Tay's Neir crystal. Tay then grabbed his Neir crystal, and it swapped itself with Tay's kyber crystal. Tay then ignited his blue bladed lightsabers and saw that they were yellow. Tay then saw a device on the alter which would allow him to add his own ability to the Neir crystals. Tay added his ability and his neir crystal was now usable. Tay then heard a fleet of republic cruisers jump out of hyperspace and when they left the volcano it was none other than the grey jedi order. Leading the grey jedi order was Grandmaster Rokyster. Grey jedi then landed on the planet's surface and went head to head with the galactic order as the grey order had recently been attacked by the galactic order on Rosku.

Tay used his Neir crystal to restore Lucicar back to its former glory and the volcanic planet changed back to the planet once known to the jedi all over the galaxy. Instead of the volcano that Tay had received his Neir crystal there now stood a mountain covered in grass. Tay was just taking in the new Lucicar when Manniwin lunged at Tay. Tay dodged the attack, but Manniwin's lightsaber sliced open his arm and singed his robes. Tay ignited his yellow bladed lightsabers and balanced himself. Tay then stood in a jar Kai stance and lunged at his sister. The three lightsabers collided sending sparks down onto the grass below. Bolen then went to assist the grey jedi order and his legion in the fight against the galactic order. Tay and Manniwin landed blow after blow to the other. Manniwin struck down and Tay responded by making his second lightsaber collide with his sisters. Tay then force pushed Manniwin backwards and threw his first lightsaber towards her. Manniwin leapt right to avoid the lightsaber flying her direction. Manniwin then started to run at her brother. Tay then shot force lightning towards his sister. Manniwin was surprised by this and by the time she noticed the force lighting had hit her square in the chest. Manniwin was thrown to the ground and her lightsaber went flying. Tay then held his lightsaber to his sister's chest.

"Manniwin, it doesn’t have to be this way, we can fight side by side in the jedi order. Look around you, look at our homeworld." Explained Tay. Manniwn then looked around her and the Firey yellow glow left her eye as she had turned back to the light side of the force.

"I'm sorry brother, I caused this war and I intend to end it by your side." Exclaimed Manniwin Grabbing her lightsaber with the force and allowing Tay to slice it in half. Tay then unclipped a third lightsaber and returned it to his sister. Manniwin ignited her lightsaber, and her mask was covered in a yellow glow.

"As I am now a light side force user, there is no need to hide my face." Said Manniwin. Manniwin then reached up and took off the tusken raider mask. Manniwin was a white female human. She had blue eyes and black hair to match her brother.

"Welcome back Summer." Tay said to his sister. A red bladed lightsaber then came flying towards Tay's head, Manniwin saw it and used the force to hold it in place. Tay then moved out of its way and Manniwin let it continue its journey into the mountain side.

"Thanks Summer" exclaimed Tay

"Anytime brother" replied Manniwin. The two Neirs then joined the battle and fought alongside each other and the jedi. Summer's new yellow bladed lightsaber clashed against her old commanding officer. Black clashed with yellow. Mandalorian vs jedi sentinel. Summer stroke down aiming for the Mandalorian leg. The Mandalorian swept down intending to block Summers lightsaber. Summer had intended it, but it was only a distraction, Summer then swung her lightsaber up and hit the Mandalorian in the arm. As the Mandalorian wasn't wearing Baskar it sliced his arm clean off. With their leader now a jedi the galactic order then made the jump to hyperspace and fled Lucicar. The grey jedi order then deactivated their lightsabers. Grandmaster Rokyster then approached Tay.

"Greetings Jedi knight Tay Neir of the jedi order I am Grandmaster Rokyster of the grey jedi order, I came to assist you as we had a score to settle with the galactic order. They won't be coming for us anytime soon." Rokyster explained. The grey jedi order then left lucicar and returned to Rosku.

The final chapter in 2 weeks. May the force be with you.

Anedon likes this.
  4. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    sorry this is a bit early but i could not wait.

Chapter 9- The aftermath

It had been many years since the assault on Lucicar and Tay and Bolen were training in the training ground when a jedi master entered the training area. They were a non-binary white human being. They had short white hair and brown eyes. They wore brown jedi robes that flowed with much grace in the low wind of the jedi temple. They had a green bladed and a Grey hilted lightsaber clipped to their belt. Their padawan followed closely. They were a green skinned male Nautolan. He wore tan jedi robes and a purple bladed and yellow hilted lightsaber clipped to his belt. He had black eyes and followed his master. The two jedi then reached Bolen and Tay's position. It was the master who spoke.

"Hello there fellow jedi, the grandmaster is requesting your presence" Said the jedi master. The two jedi knights followed the jedi master and her padawan to the grandmaster's quarters. Once they arrived the jedi master spoke to the two jedi knights once more.

"I wish you both the best with the grandmaster, he hasn't been in a very good mood lately." They explained.

"The grandmaster is the best jedi to not lose their temper in the jedi order" Replied Tay

"I understand that Tay, but even the best of jedi can't control their feelings all of the time" Explained The jedi master.

"Yes master" Replied Tay

The jedi master then went to turn away when she spoke to the two jedi knights one last time.

"By the way Tay, call me Master Lilla Ctharcelw" They said, and they turned away down the corridor. Tay and Bolen then entered the grandmaster's quarters and were surprised to see summer was already waiting for the two jedi knights along with the grandmaster.

"Brother" Said Tay

"Sister" Replied Tay and he and Bolen sat down next to summer as the grandmaster spoke.

"Jedi knights, Tay Neir, Summer Neir and Bolen Carlon I am sending you to the Gendia system along with jedi master Anothny Nidor to attend a negation between the natives and the grand republic." Noah explained.

"Jedi knights Bolen Carlon and Summer Neir will be leading the negations while jedi knight Tay Neir and Jedi master Anothny Nidor will be the bodyguards of the negations." Explained Noah.

"I hope you all a safe travel and May the force be with you" Finished Noah and the three jedi knights left the quarters and headed to the landing strip for the republic cruiser to take them to Gendia. Once they arrived, they boarded the cruiser along with Jedi master Anothny Nidor and they entered Takodana space and made the jump to hyperspace. When they exited hyperspace, they landed the crusier and entered the vast senate building that stood before them. They walked through many hallways until they arrived at the main chamber. The chamber was a circular and domed room. The walls were lined with statues of the council of Gendia and each of them were covered head to toe in pure gold. The ceiling was bronze, and the floor was sliver tiles. Summer and Bolen then stepped into the center of the room.

"Greetings, we are Jedi knights summer Neir and Bolen Carlon we are here on behalf of the supreme chancellor of the republic." Explained Summer.

"The republic have no business on this planet, we are a neutral system and intend to remain so." Replied the chairman of Gendia. At the same time in the vents above the chamber a bounty hunter was getting into position to strike his target. He held the blaster steady and took the shot. It was a direct hit and killed Master Nidor instantly. The bounty hunter then moved as quickly as he could through the vents. Tay had ran to his master's side. The negotiates had no idea that the bolt had hit the jedi master. Tay unclipped Anothny's lightsaber and clipped it to his own belt.

"Tay, Rember your training. I will always be with you as part of the cosmic force." Said Anothny with his last breaths. Tay then Ran out of the room and ignited both of his yellow bladed lightsabers.

The end

COUNTUIE TAY'S JOURNEY IN
    THE LEGEND OF TAY NEIR AND THE FORCE SABER.

And that's the end of tay's first jorney, Master @Mira Grau. His second will be coming shortly

Mira Grau likes this.
  5. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Nice work! I thought it was interesting that the clone troopers on Dantooine were clones of Bolen. I liked the descriptions of the lavish rooms on Kamea, though I was sad to see Tay's mother killed. He went through a lot to find his Neir crystal, and I was glad to see he was able to find and activate it, then help restore his homeworld and his sister as well. This next adventure on Gendia looks to have a lot in store for Tay and Bolen as well. Good job! =D=

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
    Tay Neir likes this.
  6. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Thank you. I look forward to posting the first chapter of the second book on here

7. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Title: Star wars the Legend of Tay Neir and the force saber
    Author(s): Tay Neir (DragonM4xmuis as I go by on YouTube)
    Timeframe: After the fall of the first order
    Main Characters: Tay Neir, Bolen Carlon, and Summer Neir (Darth Manniwin)
    Genre: story

8. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    So let's kick this adventure off with chapter 1 shall we.

Chapter 1- Aftermath

It had been many months since the assault on Lucicar and Tay and Bolen were training in the training ground when a jedi master entered the training area. They were a non-binary white human being. They had short white hair and brown eyes. They wore brown jedi robes that flowed with much grace in the low wind of the jedi temple. They had a green bladed and a Grey hilted lightsaber clipped to their belt. Their padawan followed closely. They were a green skinned male Nautolan. He wore tan jedi robes and a purple bladed and yellow hilted lightsaber clipped to his belt. He had black eyes and followed his master. The two jedi then reached Bolen and Tay's position. It was the master who spoke.

"Hello there fellow jedi, the grandmaster is requesting your presence" Said the jedi master. The two jedi knights followed the jedi master and her padawan to the grandmaster's quarters. Once they arrived the jedi master spoke to the two jedi knights once more.

"I wish you both the best with the grandmaster, he hasn't been in a very good mood lately." They explained.

"The grandmaster is the best jedi to not lose their temper in the jedi order" Replied Tay

"I understand that Tay, but even the best of jedi can't control their feelings all of the time" Explained The jedi master.

"Yes master" Replied Tay

The jedi master then went to turn away when she spoke to the two jedi knights one last time.

"By the way Tay, call me Master Lilla Ctharcelw" They said, and they turned away down the corridor. Tay and Bolen then entered the grandmaster's quarters and were surprised to see summer was already waiting for the two jedi knights along with the grandmaster.

"Brother" Said Summer

"Sister" Replied Tay and he and Bolen sat down next to summer as the grandmaster spoke.

"Jedi knights, Tay Neir, Summer Neir and Bolen Carlon I am sending you to the Gendia system along with jedi master Anothny Nidor to attend a negation between the natives and the grand republic." Noah explained.

"Jedi knights Bolen Carlon and Summer Neir will be leading the negations while jedi knight Tay Neir and Jedi master Anothny Nidor will be the bodyguards of the negations." Explained Noah.

"I hope you all a safe travel and May the force be with you" Finished Noah and the three jedi knights left the quarters and headed to the landing strip for the republic cruiser to take them to Gendia. Once they arrived, they boarded the cruiser along with Jedi master Anothny Nidor and they entered Takodana space and made the jump to hyperspace. When they exited hyperspace, they landed the crusier and entered the vast senate building that stood before them. They walked through many hallways until they arrived at the main chamber. The chamber was a circular and domed room. The walls were lined with statues of the council of Gendia and each of them were covered head to toe in pure gold. The ceiling was bronze, and the floor was sliver tiles. Summer and Bolen then stepped into the center of the room.

"Greetings, we are Jedi knights summer Neir and Bolen Carlon we are here on behalf of the supreme chancellor of the republic." Explained Summer.

"The republic have no business on this planet, we are a neutral system and intend to remain so." Replied the chairman of Gendia. At the same time in the vents above the chamber a bounty hunter was getting into position to strike his target. He held the blaster steady and took the shot. It was a direct hit and killed Master Nidor instantly. The bounty hunter then moved as quickly as he could through the vents. Tay had ran to his master's side. The negotiates had no idea that the bolt had hit the jedi master. Tay unclipped Anothny's lightsaber and clipped it to his own belt.

"Tay, Remember your training. I will always be with you as part of the cosmic force." Said Anothny with his last breaths. Tay then Ran out of the room and ignited both of his yellow bladed lightsabers

Tay then used the force to sense for the killer and found him in the overhead vents and launched one of his yellow bladed lightsabers at the vent, splitting it in half and the bounty hunter dropped into the hallway with a loud thud. The bounty hunter then got to his feet and turned to face Tay. The bounty hunter was a 54-year-old male Rodian. He had yellow skin and purple eyes; this was rare for a Rodian. He wore a brown jedi belt from which hung a teal hilted and white bladed lightsaber. He also wore black Sith robes and had rocket launchers and flame throwers attached to his wrist much like boba Fett. He also had a green Mandalorian jetpack attached to his back. The Rodian's bounty hunter name was Venom Wolf. Once Venom Wolf saw Tay, he ignited the white lightsaber clipped to his belt and launched at Tay. Tay was ready and stepped aside and kicked Venom wolf in the back sending him to the ground. Tay's rage took over after that, Tay swept down with one of his lightsabers, but Venom Wolf dodged the attack and Tay's lightsaber collided with the ground. Venom Wolf then went for the Tay's back, but Tay swept around just in time to ensure that his yellow bladed lightsaber collided with Venom Wolf's White bladed lightsaber Tay then used his other lightsaber to slice one of the Rodian's ear's off. It then flopped to the ground and the Rodian reached up to where his ear used to be in pain. Tay used this opportunity to force push the bounty hunter backwards to a wall. The white lightsaber went flying towards Tay's belt and it clipped onto his belt. Tay then combined his yellow bladed lightsabers to reveal their saberstaff counterpart. Tay then started to walk towards the bounty hunter while spinning his yellow saberstaff. The bounty hunter sat where he was helpless while the young jedi knight drew closer and closer. Once Tay was Infront of the bounty hunter, he swung his saberstaff until in was in front of the bounty hunter's chest. Two members of Tay's legion then stood by his side. These troopers were commander Storm and Captain Volcano. Storm wore Sith Tropper armor with a blue and grey paintjob. Volcano on the other hand wore Sith Tropper armor but all the black had been replaced with brown. Volcano unclipped a pair of energy cuffs from the back of his belt.

"In the name of the galactic senate of the republic you are now under arrest for a very long time Venom Wolf, as you were the cause for a jedi master of the jedi master" Explained Tay. Volcano put the bounty hunter in the cuffs and took him back to the cruiser. Storm then removed her helmet. Under the helmet Storm was a 25-year-old white human female. She had blonde hair, brown eyes.

"Are you alright, Commander Neir?" Asked Storm

"Yeah Storm" Replied Tay and the two made their way back to the cruiser. Once they arrived Summer was waiting for them when she only saw Tay and Storm she grew concerned.

"Tay, where's Master Nidor?" She asked.

"Dead, killed by a bounty hunter." Replied Tay and the three jedi entered the cruiser and set off for Tokandana.

Meanwhile on the galactic order's planet of operations the new leader of the galactic order had just got the news that the bounty hunter that he had hired had killed his target but had been arrested by the jedi order.

"This is good, as long as Tay Neir no longer has a master, he will be emotionally unbalcenced and might turn to the dark side." Exclaimed the dark lord of the Sith.

"Lord Saktidd, the fighters have returned from their mission." Explained Manniwin's commanding officer that now belonged to Darth Saktidd. Darth Saktidd was a male Kel dor. He wore a black mask to help breathe in the atmosphere of this planet. He also wore tan jedi robes to mock the jedi order. He also had a black hilted and red bladed double bladed lightsaber. He had been Manniwin's secret apprentice during Tay's journey for his Neir crystal. Saktidd then turned to his commading officer.

"very good, Gerald, order them to take the subject into the infirmary." Saktidd ordered.

"Yes, My lord." Replied the commanding officer. Gerald then left the room and went back to the lower hanger. Saktidd then unclipped his lightsaber and ignited the crimson bladed lightsaber, Saktidd was then hit with a flashback to the republic storming the old jedi temple. Saktidd then saw himself igniting his green bladed lightsaber and defending the temple against the republic. He then realized that this war was the cause of the republic.

Chapter 2 will be around soon. May the force be with you.

9. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Good job! I'm sorry to see that Anothny was killed. I imagine that will be rough for Tay, especially after recently losing other people he's cared about. I'm curious to see who it is that Saktidd wants taken to the infirmary and what they're a subject for. Nice start!

Tay Neir likes this.
  10. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
  11. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Here is chapter 2

Chapter 2- Bounty Hunter

It had been 3 years since Tay had got his Neir crystal and 2 months since his master had been killed. Both Tay and Bolen where leading a defensive attack on Ryloth. Tay and Bolen were now 18 years old. Tay was a white human male. He had black hair with yellow highlights and blue eyes. He wore black jedi robes that once belonged to his master. Tay also wielded both of his yellow bladed and sliver hilted lightsabers. Tay was also 5 ft 4 and was the commander of the disaster legion. Bolen was a black human male. He had now had bright blue hair and blue eyes. Bolen wore tan jedi robes and wielded a gold hilted and green bladed lightsaber as his blue bladed lightsaber was destroyed a couple weeks before. Bolen was also 5 ft 4 but was the commander of the weather legion. Both jedi knights had had their share of battles against the galactic order. Tay rebounded one of the galactic order blaster bolts and it hit the sender square in the chest. Bolen then threw his lightsaber towards one of the Sith lords. Both Tay's and Bolen's legions were falling rapidly.

"Fall back and regroup at point alpha-bravo 7h" Ordered Tay and with that Tay, Bolen and the remaining troops of their legions fell back. Just as they reached the regroup point a fleet of 2 republic cruisers jumped out of hyperspace. Within 2 minutes two sperate legions landed. Leading these legions were jedi knight Pooja Dreit and Jedi Master Lilla Ctharcelw. Jedi knight Pooja Dreit was from a new breed of Nutolan. She was a 23-year-old, brown skinned, long necked Nutolan. Pooja had since ditched Luke Skywalkers outfit and taken up some white jedi robes to match jedi master Dylan wood. She also had brown eyes and was the commander of the fanatic legion. Jedi master Ctharcelw was a 31-year-old, non-binary white human being. They had Medium length white hair tied up in a bun and brown eyes. They wore black jedi robes that flowed with much grace in the low wind of the area of Ryloth. They had a green bladed and a Grey hilted lightsaber clipped to their belt. They were also 6 ft 1. They also were the General of the Animal legion. Master Ctharcelw then steeped towards Tay with Commander Fox at their side. Commander Fox wore Sith trooper armor with an orange and white paintjob.

"Tay Neir, I believe you asked for assistance?" Asked Lilla.

"Yes master, Ctharcelw, our troops have been heavily depleted by the galactic order" Explained Tay waving his hand as to show the jedi master the sate of the distaor and weather legions.

"I see, well you have the resources of the animal and fanatic legions, Tay." Replied Lilla. The four legions then returned to the battle felid and engaged in combat with the galactic order once more. Lilla then ordered her troops to cover her and Tay's backs and the two jedi then went head to head with two of the Darth's. Lilla went head to head with Darth Grinnwin. Darth Grinwinn was a 37-year-old, Male, Yellow skinned Nautolan. He wore a black Sith tunic Grinwinn also had a brown hilted and red bladed lightsaber. Tay on the other hand went head to head with Darth Nul

Darth Nul was a yellow skinned human female. She wore black Sith robes and had her modified sliver hilted, red bladed lightsaber with a blaster attached to it. She had blonde hair and yellow Sith eyes. Lilla ignited their green bladed lightsaber and it collided with Grinnwin's own red lightsaber. Lilla swung their lightsaber up to clash with Grinnwin's. Grinwinn then force pushed Lilla backwards. Lilla crouched low; their lightsaber ignited. Their blade pointed down to the right and their right hand was raised high to the right. They watched as Grinnwin, assumed his own Form III stance. In the blink of an eye Lilla launched their attack. They came from the left and brought their blade down to bear on Grinnwin's right shoulder. Grinnwin anticipated the move and rolled to the left while he swung his own blade to intercept the jedi master's lightsaber. In a second, he was back up. This time Grinnwin struck, low right sweeping stroke. Lilla went to block low, but it was only a feign. Midswing Lilla changed rotational direction. They swung the other way in an attempt to slice Grinnwin's midriff. Grinnwin dropped to the ground, raised his foot and kicked Lilla in the chest, sending them flying. Lilla then jumped to their feet. They used the force to call their lightsaber and ignited it. The green blade swallowed their face once more. Grinnwin then lunged at Lilla with incredible speed that Lilla could not stop him from slicing open their arm. Lilla then threw their lightsaber at the Sith. Grinnwin lunged himslef towards the left and collided with Tay. Tay and Grinnwin went to the ground both of their lightsabers flying through the air and landing in a ditch not far from the two force-sensitives. Lilla then went back to commanding her legion. Then without warning the galactic order withdrew the attack from Ryloth. All of the galactic order teleported back onto their star destroyers and making the jump to hyperspace. Lilla the offered Tay their hand and they pulled him to his feet. Tay then used the force to grab his lightsaber from the ditch but was surprised when two lightsabers flew into his hand. Tay clipped both lightsabers to his belt and the 4 jedi order members returned to their cruisers and made the jump to hyperspace. When they exited hyperspace, they landed at the jedi temple and made their way to the briefing chamber. When they entered there was quite a few jedi waiting for the party. There was jedi padawan Summer Neir, Grandmaster Noah Nightingale, Jedi knight Liam Starwalker and jedi master Cort starwalker. Summer was a white female human. She had blue eyes and black hair to match her brother. She was 21-years-old and had a brown hilted and yellow bladed lightsaber clipped to her belt. She as well as her brother were part of a long line of jedi sentinels. She was also 5 ft 7. Grandmaster Noah Nightingale was a 56-year-old white human male. He wore grey jedi robes and had a magenta hilted and green bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. He also had green eyes and brown hair; he was also 5 ft 9. Laim was a 25-year-old male Kel-dor. He wore brown jedi robes and had orange skin. He also wore a re-breather to breath on Takodana. Laim had a purple hilted and green bladed lightsaber. Laim also stood at a height of 6 ft 5. Cort came from an unknown species but looked like dobby from harry potter. Cort wore tan jedi robes and had ditched Master Yyvic's padawan bride. Cort also had a gold hilted lightsaber with a spike attached to the bottom. Tay entered the center of the chamber and started the debrief

"the defense of Ryloth was succesful, The galactic order forces retreated and made the jump to hyperspace." 16 Minutes had passed and Tay finished his debrief
    The members of the jedi order then left the chamber and Tay pulled the grandmaster to one side.

"Tay? What is it?" Asked Noah.

"I wish to leave the jedi order, grandmaster. For personal reasons" Replied Tay after making sure that the coast was clear.

"Of course, when do you plan to depart from our ranks?" Asked Noah.

"Tomorrow, Grandmaster." Replied Tay.

"Very well, I shall organize your departure." Said Noah. The two then went sperate ways. Tay then entered his jedi quarters. It was a square room. The walls were yellow to match Tay's lightsabers. The floor was a bright, plush blue carpet to match Bolen's lightsaber. The ceiling was a bright green to match not only Tay's old green lightsaber but also the friendship between Tay and Bolen by combining their lightsaber colours. There were two beds in the room one yellow and black (for Tay) and one blue and gold (for Bolen). There was a green wardrobe next to the door to the room that stores Tay and Bolen's jedi robes. There was also a bedside table next to each bed that the two jedi knights put their lightsabers on during the nights. There was also a clock in between the two beds. The hands were replaced with mini lightsabers one yellow and one blue. Tay then went to his bed and found that a black jedi jacket, a yellow t-shirt, a black belt, a pair of tan boots, a watch and black jeans had been carefully placed on his bed. Tay slipped out of his jedi robes and slipped into his new clothes. Tay then went to the wardrobe and hung up his jedi robes and belt and he put his old red shoes along the bottom of the wardrobe. Tay clipped his lightsabers to his black belt and left the room. Tay went to the training ground to be met by Bolen. Bolen approached Tay and the two fell into convostation.

"I hear that you are leaving the jedi order, Tay," Said Bolen

"Yeah, that's right I think it's time for a career change you know?" Asked Tay

"Yeah, I suppose, what are you going to do?" Asked Bolen

"I'll probably become a bounty hunter" replied Tay and with that the two jedi knights went to their quarters and went to bed.

The next day Tay woke up only to find that Bolen was not in the quarters and that he was up and about the temple. Tay slipped on his new clothes, clipped his lightsabers to his belt and left the quarters. Tay then went to the front of the temple to find the jedi council and all those close to Tay. Jedi Knights Laim starwalker, Pooja Driet and Bolen Carlon were the first to Greet Tay.

"Goodluck Tay" Said Laim

"I hope you find what you want" explained Pooja

"Goodbye Tay and May the force be with you." Said Bolen

The jedi council then called Tay over.

"Jedi knight Tay Neir, I see you found your new clothes." Said Master Malani Roseland. Malani was a 55-year-old female nautolan. She had Green skin and green eyes. She wore Brown jedi robes and had her teal hilted and green bladed lightsaber. She was also the jedi master to Bolen Carlon.

"Yes, master Roseland" Replied Tay

"Jedi knight Tay Avinn Geroge Neir, today you leave our ranks and your life in the jedi order behind to become one with the galaxy. You will leave everything and everyone you've ever known behind you. Now is the time to hand over your lightsabers and may the force be with you" Explained Grandmaster Noah. Tay then unclipped both of his lightsabers and handed them to the grandmaster. Tay then jumped into his brand new Naboo N-1 Starfighter. Tay then left the atmosphere of takondana and a droid started talking to Tay. It took Tay a minute to figure out who it was.

"R6, what are you doing here"

"Beep boop boop" replied R6

"What do you mean, you're here to help me, I am on my way to become a bounty hunter, R6, that's no Carrer for a droid" Said Tay.

"If you are going to come with me, set a course for Nevarro." Said Tay. The two then made the jump to hyperspace.

Meanwhile back on takoadana Bolen was talking to his master.

"Yes master, I will guard them with my life" Replied Bolen. Master Roseland then handed Bolen Tay's old yellow bladed lightsabers. Bolen then re-entered his quarters and put Tay's lightsaber on his bedside table. This was the safest place to keep them as only he and the jedi council could enter the room now with Tay no longer a part of the jedi order. Bolen then heard a knock at the door. When Bolen went and answered it, he saw his Brother. Bolen's brother was called Bando Major Carlon. Bando was a 23-year-old black human male. He wore a red senator robe as he was the senator for Naboo. Bando was also the only senator to wield a purple bladed and sliver hilted lightsaber. Bando reached out to his brother with his left arm. Bolen instantly noticed that his brother's right arm was covered in blood and that he had many cuts and bruises across his face. Bando then collapsed into Bolen's arms. Bolen didn't understand why Bando had come to him, even if he was his brother. Bolen then pushed a button on his ComLink, and he was put through to the medical staff of the jedi temple.

"jedi knight Bolen Carlon, what can we do for you?" Asked The head medical member of chamber 5.

"Senator Bando Major Carlon has appeared at my quarters heavily injured and in urgent need of medical assistance." Explained Bolen.

"We will pick him up immediately" Replied the head medical member. Back in the middle of space Tay had just exited hyperspace and landed on Nevarro. Tay then told R6 to remain in the ship and entered the office of the head of the bounty hunter guild.

Chapter 3- coming soon

12. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Good work! It'll be interesting to see how Tay adjusts to being a bounty hunter after being a Jedi for so long. I also wonder what happened to Bolen's brother to cause those injuries and why he showed up there at the Jedi Temple. Between his brother's injury, the fight on Ryloth, and his friend leaving, it sounds like Bolen's had a rough few days.

Nice job!

Tay Neir likes this.
  13. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Indeed Bolen has had a few rough days. He'll manage though. As for Bolen's brother we don't find out until much later in the story.

14. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Here it is folks

Chapter 3- One Final Mission

It had been 5 years since we last saw Tay. Tay was now a full-fledged bounty hunter by the name of The Saber. The Saber wore Mandalorian Armour and had a black jedi belt and jet-pack he was also now 23-years-old. The Saber also had a black hilted and green bladed lightsaber and also a sliver hilted and blue bladed lightsaber clipped to said belt. The Saber was currently sat at the bar of Mos Eisley Cantina. He held a cup of Jawa juice in his left hand while he rested his right on the counter. This was a popular place for The Saber, The Saber was waiting for his next assignment. The Saber's helmet was set on a stool next to him. The Saber had gained a scar across his right eye from the last assignment he had gone up against a force-sensitive. The Saber had been waiting for his assignment for about 5 hours. The Saber then heard the name Lucicar. The Saber put his helmet on and listened into the convo.

"Yeah, it's located in the outer rim not far from the Mustafar system, you will be safe there" Replied a male Nutolan.

"Thank you at last we will be back home" Replied a female Zabrak.

"Don't tell anyone where you are going" Replied the Nutolan. The Zabrak and a ugnaught then left the Cantina. Tay then turned back to his drink. Just then a call came through The Saber's com link. The Saber answered it and the Supreme chancellor for the Republic was in front of The Saber.

"You have reached The Saber. How may I be of assistance?" Asked The Saber.

"Greetings Saber, The republic requests your aid in re-capturing a spy for the galactic order. We will tell you more if you accept" Explained Narren.

"What's the price tag, chancellor?" A The Saber.

"15, 900 republic credits" replied Narren. The Saber was surprised by this number. The bounty for this guy would be enough for The Saber to finally get a place and settle down in the galaxy and leave his bounty hunter career behind him.

"I accept the challenge Narren" Replied The Saber.

"Very well, The person your after is a 34-year-old Black female Wookie, They are armed and dangerous with Jedi Master Lilla Ctharcelw's Lightsaber and a DC-17 hand blaster. I would advise extreme caution Saber. May the force be with you" Explained Narren. The Saber then ended the call and left the cantina after tipping the barkeeper. The Saber then jumped into his ship and left for Takodana. The Saber's ship was a Lancer-class pursuit craft with a black and white paint job. The Saber then made the jump to hyperspace. When he arrived, he touched down inside the forest. He then grabbed his jetpack and clipped it to his back; he also grabbed a cloning device. The Saber then disembarked his ship and the bottom of his shoes hit the grassy surface of Takodana. The Saber then activated his jetpack and set off in the direction of the prison that housed the most dangerous and elite prisoners.
    Meanwhile at the prison the Wookie was sat in her cell. Two jedi then entered the cell with the Wookie these were jedi knight Bolen Carlon and jedi master Lilla Ctharcelw . The room was a square room. The walls, floor and ceiling were covered with pure Baskar. Bolen and Summer then pulled up chairs with the force and sat in front of the Wookie. It was Master Ctharcelw who spoke first.

"Greetings prisoner 11754, I am jedi master Ctharcelw and this is jedi knight Bolen Carlon, we are here to interrogate you about why you were planted in the senate." They explained.

"wrrhwrwwhw raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh huurh huurh" Said the wookiee

"She said her name is Meklangaa thank you very much" Translated a protocol droid that once belonged to Testa Neir. The droid had been given a new paintjob over his original. He now had a sliver paintjob and had the jedi order symbol on the back.

"As you are a prisoner of the republic you will hereby be known as prisoner 11754 as a part of your punishment" Replied Bolen to the wookiee. Meklanga then lunged forwards at Bolen and knocked him off his chair. Meklanga then kicked back and hit Master Ctharclew square in the chest, they then went flying and hit the Baskar wall of the cell and was knocked out. Meklanga then unclipped Ctharclew's lightsaber and ignited it. Meklanga was now out of the energy-cuffs that held her hands together. Meklanga also escaped the cell and started heading to the main door. Bolen then got up and slammed himself into a big red button on the outside of the cell. The prison then went into lockdown. Bolen then ran after Meklanga with his blue bladed lightsaber ignited. Meklanga then ran into a group of troops from the distor legion. When Tay left the jedi order his legion was re-purposed as the guards for the prison. The troops had also been given electro-staff and DC-17 blasters that were set to stun. Commander Strom and Captain volcano had been sent to a different legion, so leading the guards was a trooper in brown Sith trooper Armor with a tint of grey. This trooper was Earthquake. The guards aimed their blasters at maklanga while two of them activated electro-staffs behind the wookiee. Maklanga then swung around and sliced the two guards holding electro-staffs in half, killing them. The other guards then switched their blasters to kill and opened fire on Maklanga. The Wookiee blocked all of the blaster bolts and rebounded them at the guards. She then snatched up one of the guard's blasters and shot the controls for the main door. The door then swung open, and she jumped down onto the balcony below. She then escaped into the forest of the planet. The Saber had also arrived about 23 minutes later to find the prison in disarray. The Saber stepped over multiple members of his old legion after examining Earthquake's body. He then went further down the Baskar covered hallway to see Bolen helping Master Ctharlew to their feet. The Saber stood in the doorway of the cell. Bolen turned to see The Saber stood in the doorway.

"Saber, I trust you know why you have been called by the republic?" Asked Bolen

"Yeah, I do, Bolen" Replied The Saber.

"Good, she escaped down into the forest" Explained Bolen standing up and clipping his lightsaber back to his belt.

The Saber noticed it was a different lightsaber.

"I see you have a new lightsaber, what happened to your Blue bladed and gold hilted one" Asked The Saber. Bolen was surprised by this question. Bolen then turned to The Saber.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Oh, you don't know, I thought every jedi knew" Replied The Saber. The Saber then removed his helmet to reveal the ex-jedi beneath the helmet. Tay Neir stood in-front of Bolen Carlon.

"Tay?" Asked Bolen. It had been 2 years since he had seen Tay.

"Yeah, it's me." Replied Tay. Bolen then noticed Tay's scar.

"What happened there?" Asked Bolen pointing at Tay's scar.

"Let's just say, Droids" Replied Tay.

"Wait you have been fighting with those things, even though I told you not to" Exclaimed Bolen.

"I'm not a jedi anymore Bolen, you can't control my decisions" Explained Tay.

"No but you are my friend, I'm trying to protect you" Replied Bolen. Just then The Saber had a bounty appear inside his helmet. The Saber was shocked when he saw who he was after this time. He had been given the bounty by the galactic order and he was after the very Jedi that stood before him. BOLEN CARLON. The Saber then put his helmet back on, unclipped and ignited his green lightsaber.

"Bolen Carlon, you have a bounty on your head by order of the galactic order, I can take you in warm or I can take you in cold." Explained The Saber.

Bolen then unclipped his sliver hilted lightsaber and ignited the green blade.

"Over my dead body" Replied Bolen. Bolen didn't understand why his friend was working for the republic and the galactic order. Bolen felt betrayed.

"Very well, Jedi!" Replied The Saber. The Saber then lunged at the jedi knight that stood before him. Bolen anticipated the move and rolled to one side and in a second, he was back up. The Saber then threw his lightsaber at Bolen while also shooting force lightning at the young jedi knight. Bolen only just had time to block the force lightning and use the force to send the lightsaber at the south wall. Bolen then pushed forward with his body closing the gap between the two force-sensitives. The force lighting was dangerously close to The Saber at this point forcing him to stop using it. The Saber then jumped over Bolen and kicked him out of the cell into the hallway beyond. Bolen was flung of his feet and his saber went rolling down the hallway after deactivating. The Saber then leapt out into the hallway but before he landed, Bolen used a force push to make The Saber land on the other side of the hallway. The Saber's green lightsaber fell down a set of stairs but before he could reach down and grab it, Bolen was already leaping at the bounty hunter, saber at his side. The Saber only just had time to unclip and ignite his blue bladed lightsaber to block Bolen's green bladed lightsaber. The Saber then kicked up forcing Bolen to jump backwards to land on his feet down the hallway. The Saber then also kicked himself up onto his feet and the two force-sensitives stood staring at each other. It was The Saber that made the move. The Saber ran at the young jedi knight and launched into the air with his lightsaber ahead of him. Bolen however anticpated the move and hence he struck upwards with his green lightsaber. The Saber was knocked out of the air and his helmet and lightsaber went flying. The Saber then hit his head on an overhead beam and was knocked out. Bolen then deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. Master Ctharlew then came into the hallway to see the knocked-out bounty hunter and Bolen
    "We should take The Saber back to the jedi temple." Explained Lilla. Lilla then used the force to pick up the knocked-out bounty hunter and the two jedi started heading back to the jedi temple. Meanwhile Maklanga had reached a hidden x-wing and jumped into it. Before she left the planet, she activated the cloaking device and then left the planet. Once she was in space, she made the jump to hyperspace and arrived at the galactic orders main star destroyer The Iridonia Vindicator. Maklanga then punched in her clearance code and she and her ship were accepted into the main hanger of The Iridonia Vindicator. Maklanga jumped out of her ship and her feet hit the stone-cold floor of the hanger. One of the Sith then approached Maklanga. The Sith was Darth Nul's apprentice his name was Darth Kol. He was a 15-year-old male Kaleesh. He wore his black Sith robes. He also had his sliver hilted and red bladed staff-saber clipped to his belt. He also wore his black hair in long braids.

"Maklanga, how was the mission?" Asked Kol.

"wrrhwrwwhw huurh uughguughhhghghghhhgh wuuh wrrhw aarrragghuuhw huuguughghg [It was a success here are the plans]" Replied

Maklanga. Kol then took the plans from the wookiee.

"Good work, Maklanga." Said Kol and with that he left the wookiee alone in the hanger. Kol wandered the hallways of The Iridonia Vindicator

until he reached his master's quarters. When he entered, he bowed to his master before saying the words

"The plans are within our grasp, My master, our plan can finally begin"

"Thank you, my young apprentice", Nul then got up from her feet and ignited her crimson lightsaber.

"Master?" Asked Kol

"You should've remembered that the Sith always betray each other at some point." Replied Kol. Kol then unclipped and ignited his right blade as Nul lunged at her former apprentice. The two Sith went into blade-to-blade combat aboard The Iridonia Vindicator. Red collided with red, and the light was blinding as each blade collided. Kol then kicked Nul in the chest and ignited his second red blade. This was not what the young Sith had expected when he returned with the plans to the senate building. Nul lunged at the young Kaleesh once more but was blasted back by another. It was Darth Now. She told Kol to run and ignited her own red bladed lightsaber. Kol did indeed run. He still held his own red bladed lightsaber and he took Maklanga's ship and flew away from the only life he had ever known. He entered hyperspace and away he was.
    A few hours later at the jedi temple, The Saber was just coming around in one of the hospital wings of the temple. The Saber woke to see that jedi grandmaster Noah Nightangle stood before him.

"I see that you step foot into our great jedi temple once more, Saber." He spoke with kindness

"Yeah, I guess so Noah" Replied The Saber. The Saber then stood up on the cold marble floor of the hospital wing. The Saber then motioned for the grandmaster of the jedi order to follow him. The two walked through the hallways of the jedi temple.

"I wish to re-join the jedi order, Noah" Explained The Saber.

"Of course, we will always be happy to accept a Neir back into our order" Replied Noah

"You will of course need a new master, Tay, as the republic as required all jedi up to the rank of master to have a jedi master themselves." Explained Noah

"I understand, but since when do the republic get involved with the jedi order's business?" Asked The Saber

"Ever since you left the order, a lot has changed since your departure" Replied Noah and the two went to The Saber's old jedi quarters and Bolen was awaiting the two.

"Bolen, I think Tay wants to re-join us" Explained Noah putting a hand on The Saber's shoulder.

"Very well." Replied Bolen. He then turned and he was holding both of Tay's old yellow bladed lightsabers, his jedi robes, belt and ComLink.

"Thank you, both," Said The Saber. The Saber went over and picked up both of his lightsabers and ignited the yellow blades.

"I haven't let them out of my sight, Tay," Said Bolen

"Thank you, Bolen" Replied The Saber

Chapter 4-coming soon may the force be with you

15. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Chapter 4 for you all folks.

Chapter 4-INFILTRATION

Tay had been in the jedi order for a couple weeks now. Tay wore his black jedi robes and had his yellow bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. Tay had also been paired with Jedi master Pooja Driet. He had also been given a padawan of his own to train up to the rank of jedi knight. After all Tay had finished his training as a jedi knight and if he seceded in training his own padawan he would become a jedi master himself. Tay was currently training with his padawan. Tay's yellow lightsaber clashed with his padawan's own orange lightsaber. The two had been training for many hours. Tay's padawan used a force push to push her master away from her.

"Very good, Crilla" Tay explained to his padawan learner. Crilla was a 13-year-old female Devaronian. She had pink skin and black hair. She also had black eyes. She also had horn spots and long pointed ears. She was 5 ft 6. She also wore Brown jedi robes and had her orange bladed and blue hilted lightsaber in hand. Just then Tay's master called him over.

"Good work today, keep training." Tay said to Crilla. Tay deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. He then walked over to his master.

"What's up, master?" Asked Tay. Pooja then replied to her padawan

"The jedi council wish for you to infiltrate the galactic order, they have stolen something of great value to us, my young padawan" Pooja explained.

"Why didn't the council give me this assignment during one of their meetings, master?" Asked Tay

"This assignment is not to be on record" explained Pooja.

"Very well, who else is going?" Asked Tay

"Just your sister and Bolen will be going with you only to get in, he will be playing a role as your prisoner, you leave right away" Said Pooja using the force to lift her padawan into the vessel that would take him to the galactic order. The door to the ship closed and the ship left for the galactic order's main flagship. Tay used his Neir crystal to switch to the dark side. Summer had already done so. The two dark siders then slipped on a pair of black sith robes each and their lightsabers disguised themselves as red lightsabers. Bolen then spoke up.

"So, either of your master's tell you what it is we are receiving?" He asked

"Nope, nothing from mine" Tay replied to the jedi knight

"We are receiving plans for both the jedi temple, and the senate building" said Summer.

"Right then" said Bolen as summer produced energy-cuffs and put them onto the jedi knight. The vessel then came out of hyperspace and THE IRDONIA VINDICTOR was ahead of them. The flagship then made contact with the vessel.

"This is Galactic Order controlled space; incoming vessel identify yourself" commanded someone on the intercom.

"This is Darth Stiathar and Darth Trodruss requesting permission to board." Replied Tay

"What's your cargo?" Asked the guy

"Just us and a jedi prisoner" replied Tay

"Permission granted Darth Stiathar" Finished the guy. The vessel then landed in one of ships many hanger bays. Tay then turned to Summer and Bolen.

"While we are here, I am Darth Stiathar and Summer you are Darth Trodruss, they won't recognize you as you wore a mask when you were here last. Bolen once the mission is over, we'll get you." Explained Tay. The door of the shuttle then opened to reveal, a whole battalion of mandolorians of the galactic order. Tay, summer and Bolen exited the shuttle Tay had not only his two lightsabers clipped to his belt but Bolen' lightsaber was also clipped to his belt. Tay and Summer approached Darth Nul of the jedi order.

"I'll take him from here, Stiathar, you two are also wanted by our leader, you'll find him in the bridge." Said Nul with that she walked away from the two towards the detention level. Tay and summer walked down many hallways, up many stairs and passed many Mandalorians. Until finally they reached the chamber where the leader stood waiting for them. Tay and Summer stood behind him waiting for the leader to talk first. After 5 minutes he did.

"Darth Stiathar and Darth Trodruss is it?" He asked in a menacing voice and turning toi face the two.

"Yes My lord" the two replied at the same time.

"I see" Said the sith. He then ignited his double bladed red lightsaber.

"I hereby declare you members and generals within the galactic order. He said knighting the two with his red lightsaber. He then deactivated it and clipped it to his black jedi robe.

"I am Darth Qammed, I am in charge of the galactic order, your training will begin under Darth Nul and Darth Namdraft." Said The Sith as both of the mentioned Sith walked in. Namdraft was a male Mon Calamari. He wore black Sith robes and had a brown hilted and red bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. He had black and green skin and yellow eyes. He was also 45. He was a Sith lord.

"Come along Stiathar, we have much to do." Said Darth Namdraft. Namdraft then left the room and Stiathar followed behind his new Sith master. It was a surprise that the two had managed to fool the highest-ranking member of The Galactic Order. The two walked down many passageways aboard The Iridonia Vindicator. Until finally they reached a hanger. A legion of Mandolorians wearing Red and yellow armour awaited the two's arrival.

"This will be your legion; come along we need to engage the jedi on Naboo." Said The Sith master jumping into an old eta-2 jedi starfighter. Stiathar then jumped into a ship of the same make and the two led their legions away from The Iridonia Vindictor. The Sith then made the jump to hyperspace. Down on the surface of Naboo, the jedi were patrolling the area with two of their legions. These jedi were, Highmaster Lilla Ctharcelw and their padawan, Noki Rin. Lilla was a 42-year-old white human. They had short white hair and brown eyes. They wore brown jedi robes. They had a green bladed and a Grey hilted lightsaber clipped to their belt. They had grown wise in their years as a jedi master and had not only studied the ways of the light side of the force but also the nature of the dark side, although they had not told their fellow jedi master's or another member of the jedi order. Noki was a green skinned male Nautolan. He wore tan jedi robes and had a purple bladed and yellow hilted lightsaber clipped to his belt. The two had been patrolling the area for quite some time now and they where both about to call it in when what they had been waiting for came out of hyperspace and flew down to the planet's surface, narrowly missing the jedis heads. They then landed and Stiathar and his new master jumped out of their ships. Only the jedi council and those involved in the mission knew of it. Stiathar wore black Sith robes that billowed out behind him as he walked. He had both of his red bladed lightsabers clipped to his belt. As they approached the jedi Stiathar and his master took of their black cloaks. They then both unclipped their lightsabers and ignited them. Both of the jedi ignited their lightsabers. Green, purple and red where in the area.

"We'll take them together, my young padawan" explained Lilla to their padawan.

"You can do what you want master, but I'm taking them now." Replied Noki launching at Stiathar with a green blade at his side.

Stiathar stepped to one side and the padawan missed the new Sith apprentice. Lilla then engaged Stithar's master. Stiathar swung low with his singular red blade. The padawan brought his green lightsaber up to meet the Sith's and the two collided. Noki spun himself so that he was facing his former friend.

"Tay, how could you, I trusted you and you betray me. You stab the jedi order in the back." He exclaimed while the two circled. Stiathar decided not to respond to the padawan's remark and instead launched forward with one hand on his saber the other behind his back, grasping his second saber. The two struck blow after blow to each other. Jedi vs sith. Noki swung himself around and flipped over the former jedi. Stithar responded with an upwards strike, which caught the Nutolan jedi in the leg. The padawan tumbled to the ground. Stiathar turned to face the padawan so that he wouldn't notice the saber in Stiathar's other hand. The Nutolan ignited a second purple blade and he thought he had the upper hand. Stiathar decided to show that he didn't. Stiathar revealed the weapon hidden behind his back. The hilt glisned in the sun of the planet. He then proceeded to ignite the blade. This took the Nutolan jedi off guard as the Sith apprentice launched towards him a red blade in both hands. The Sith landed behind him and Noki positioned himself so that he could block the dual wield attack of Stiathar. His lightsaber did just that. As Stiathar struck the double bladed purple lightsaber manged to hold each lightsaber on each blade. Stiathar then ended the young jedi's life. He monevered himself and one of his sabers back and struck the young jedi through the chest. The lightsaber impaled the young jedi and he fell to the floor lifeless. Lilla then called the full retreat of her forces and The Galactic order emerged victorious. Darth Namdraft then walked over and inspected the body of the young Nutolan.

"You have done well, my young apprentice, let us return to headquarters." Said Namdraft to Stiathar. The two then jumped into their ships along with their legion and returned to The Iradonia Vindicator. At the Jedi Temple, a report had just been received from Darth Trodruss.

"I have found the location of the plans; they are within Darth Nul's main computer of her quarters. It won't be easy to extract them." Explained Darth Trodruss.

"Very well, how's your brother?" Asked Noah Nightangle

"He's just on his way back now, we have received word that he has murdered...." Explained Darth Trodruss

"Murdered who, Summer?" Asked Noah

"Jedi padawan, Noki Rin" Finished Darth Trodruss.

"Very well, thanks for letting us know Darth, and may the force be with you" Said Noah ending the transmission. Just then a ship landed on an outside landing platform.

"Grandmaster, he's arrived" Said a member of Noah's legion.

"Understood, commander," Said Noah and the two left the chamber together to meet this being.

At that same moment Stiathar and Namdraft had just come out of hyperspace and landed inside The Iridonia Vindicator.

Stiathar noticed his sister awaiting their arrival. He walked over and the two found a room that they could be alone in.

"What's our situation, sister?" Asked Stiathar

"I've located the plans, but it won't be easy to get them" Explained Trodruss.

"Well?" Asked Stiathar

"They are inside Darth Nul's central computer in her quarters. I can't enter it myself, but maybe a droid can." Said Trodruss,.

"To get a droid to do that we'd have to reprogram them to make them work for the jedi order, and the only one of us that can do that is..." Replied Stiathar

"BOLEN" The two Sith appertinaces exclaimed together. That's when they decide on their plan. The two left the room and found the droid they were looking for. R5-S8. Stiathar used the force to shut the droid down from afar to make it look like it malfunctioned. The two then carried the droid in the direction of the detention centre. Which also happened to be the direction of the droid matanace room. They pushed the droid through one of the vent covers that actually led to a gap between the inner wall of the flagship and the outer one. They huffled along droid in hand until they found where Jedi Knight Bolen Carlon was being held.

"Pssst, Bolen." Said Trodruss.

Bolen was wearing an orange jumpsuit that had been issued by The Galactic order. He also had a cut lip that had blood coming out of it to indicate that it was a fresh cut. He also had a black eye.

"Bolen" said Strithar and Bolen turned to face the two.

"Tay, Summer" He exclaimed. He the crawled over to the two jedi knights.

"Bolen, we haven't much time, we need your help." Explained Strithar

"Name it, not that I can do much in here." Replied Bolen.

"We need you to reprogram this droid to work for the jedi order. Can you do that?" Asked Trodruss

"Can us the jedi use the force for good?" Asked Bolen as Trodruss and Strithar pushed the droid into the cell.

"I see you used to the knock this droid out, It shouldn't take me too long, give me 2 rotations and I had something for you." Explained Bolen and with that the two Sith appertiances left the jedi knight to it and returned to their masters. The next day Strithar was training with Namdraft. Strithar rushed towards his Sith Master with a single red lightsaber at his side. As Starithar reached the master, Namdraft blocked Strithar's attack and the appertince responded with by igniting his second red lightsaber to namdraft's arm, making the master drop his red blade. He spun and booted Strithar in the chest. Strithar used his lightsabers to stop himself. The master also unleashed a barggae of force lightning at Strithar which cuaght him off guard, and he was stuck with it. The appertince dropped both sabers as his master closed in.

"You act like a jedi my young apprentice, you're weak, predictable, deceiving." Explained Namdraft as he closed the gap between himself and his apprentice. Strithar then called upon all his hatred for the words he had just heard. He called upon his sabers and ignited both blades cutting off the force lightning attack from his master.

"Good, use your anger, your hatred for the jedi, these are your strengths." Explained the Sith master. Stithar then used a force choke against his master. He rammed into the walls, the celing and even dragged from across the ragged floor of the training chamber. He then left the chamber and left his master where he was. Stiathar's jedi comlink started blinking and he started heading back to Bolen's cell. He had finished. He unlocked the cell door and took the droid from the jedi knight. That's when he meet Trodruss outside her master's quarters.

"In you go, you know what you're looking for." Trodruss explained to the droid, and it set to work. They heard the clicking and clacking of the droid working until he came back out with the data.

"Good job" Exclaimed Stiathar and a siren filled the Ship.

"Let's move said Stiathar as he and Trodruss converted back to their jedi counterparts. Tay Neir and Summer Neir stood in Stithar and Trodruss' places. They then made their way back to the detention level with the droid rolling along behind them. Once they arrived, they released the jedi knight from his cell. The droid then handed Bolen his lightsaber.

"Thanks, little fella" Said Bolen as the troops of the Galactic order started to close in.

"This way, hurry" Cried Summer and the three jedi knights ran for their lives back to the main hanger as they started towards one of the shuttles.

Bolen then pointed out the millennium falcon that once belonged to Han Solo

"What about that ship" He cried

"That one is The millennium falcon; we can't fly that" Cried Tay in response. That's when the shuttle blew up before their eyes.

"The Falcon will do" Responded Summer and the three jedi knights ran towards the falcon. The members of the galactic order then started to fire at the three jedi knights. Bolen ran aboard the falcon. Tay and summer on the other hand ignited their yellow bladed lightsaber and rebounded the blaster bolts.

"Go start up the falcon" Said Summer and Tay passed her one of his sabers and ran aboard he headed straight to the cockpit and fired up the falcon. The Falcon roared to life and Bolen's voice then came through the intercom.

"I'm on top gun Tay, ready when you are" He exclaimed. The droid rolled in behind Tay followed by Summer who took the co-piolt seat.

"Let's get this hunk of junk back to the jedi temple" Exclaimed Summer as she handed Tay back his lightsaber.

Both Jedi knights pulled back on the controls as Bolen opened fire on the enemy, destroying every ship in the hanger as they left. That's when the enemy fighters were launched and started to close in on the falcon as they opened fire, the Falcon made the jump to hyperspace. The three jedi knights then grouped up inside the falcon's cockpit as they zoomed through hyperspace towards the jedi temple.

"That was something," Said Bolen.

"Yeah, now I know that my ability that has been added to all Neir crystals came in handy." Explained Tay, making himself comfortable inside the cockpit of the Falcon.

"That was you?" Asked Summer surprised at what Tay had just Said.

"Course it was, what you thought I would let us turn to the dark side when we could just our Neir crystals?" Asked Tay to his wide-eyed sister.

"You always were smart Tay, and you always plan for every possibility" Explained Summer as she turned to the co-pilot controls.

"Dropping from hyperspace now" Said Tay as he pulled the ship out of hyperspace. The planet of Tokandana loomed in front of them.

"This is Tokadana air space, incoming vessel please identify yourself" Said air space control, which every planet within the Republic's domain was required to have.

"This is Jedi knight Tay Neir, bringing Myself and jedi knights, Summer Neir and Bolen Carlon to the jedi temple, via the millennium Falcon" Explained Tay to air space.

"Tay Neir, you are clear for landing" Replied air space control, with that Tay and Summer took the flacon down to the jedi temple's main hanger where The grandmaster was awaiting their arrival with the supreme chancellor.

"Will you look at that, a personal greeting from Chancellor Barris himself." Said Tay as he and his sister brought the falcon down to rest in the hanger. The three jedi knights then left the falcon with the droid behind them. The grandmaster's face lit up when he saw the three jedi knights walking towards him.

"Thank the force you three are okay" He said as they reached him.

"Well, I'm not sure about all three of us but those two are for certain, Grandmaster" Replied Bolen

"Come along Bolen, we'll get you patched up and get you fresh jedi robes while we are at it" said one of the medical staff looking at Bolen's orange jumpsuit.

"MASTER!" Cried Tay's padawan.

"Crilla" Replied Tay as his padawan embraced her master.

"I had begun to hear rumours that you had been killed and...." Crilla explained as she burst out in tears.

"Hey, Crilla look at me" Said Tay to his padawan, putting a hand on her chin. Crilla then looked up to face her master in his eyes.

"Those are just rumours, my young padawan, I am here in front you am I not, I would not be killed easily, Come along, We need to catch up let, Grandmaster Noah and Summer do the debrief while we have a catch-up session, How's that sound?" Tay asked his padawan

"I'd like that master" replied the young padawan. The two then left the hanger together as master and padawan.

"Well, how'd it go?" Asked Chancellor Barris to the young jedi knight that stood before him.

"We managed to recover the plans but now it's a race against time, whatever it was they were looking for within these plans, they found it" Explained Summer, speaking from her time on The Iridonia Vindicator.

"You have done well, Summer, with what has just happened I am appointing you to be my personal representative on the jedi council, that is, if Grandmaster Noah agrees" Exclaimed Barris. He had felt a sense of dread at Summer's words. What was this feeling that he had, Anger, Hate towards the jedi knight.

"I shall speak with the rest of the council, she will of course have to complete her master trails, but she meets all the other necessary requirements." Explained Noah and the three went their separate ways. In the training grounds Tay was teaching his padawan.

To be continued in Chapter 5.

Darth Starwalker likes this.
  16. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Nice work! I'm curious to see what the plans are for-- they sound pretty important. It's too bad that Noki was killed while they were retrieving the plans. They seem to have a lot of work ahead of them to go against the Galactic Order. Good job!

Darth Starwalker and Tay Neir like this.
  17. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Thanks.

18. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
    It was quiet the read Tay I will admit.

Tay Neir likes this.
  19. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Chapter 5- The force saber

"Breath, feel the force surround you, feel the balance between the light and the dark" Explained Tay to his padawan.

"Now reach out" Tay told his padawan. Tay could feel his padawan reaching out with the force, she was expanding more than she needed to, but she was allowing the force to guide her.

"very good my young padawan learner, now bring yourself back to the training ground your own embodiment of the force itself." Explained Tay. It took Crilla a little less than a minute to bring herself back to the present.

"Good, now saber up" Tay said to Crilla. His padawan unclipped and ignited a single orange bladed lightsaber. Tay unclipped and ignited one of his sabers from his black jedi robes that once belonged to his master. The two moved towards eachother and Crilla Struck downwards towards her master's leg. A rookie move. Tay brought his own yellow lightsaber to intercept his padawan's lightsaber. Yellow collided with orange. Tay turned the padawan's attack against her. He moved the lightsaber towards his padawan's chest, but she responded with a force push. Tay was sent backwards. The 24-year-old Jedi knight was impressed. Tay unclipped and ignited his second lightsaber. He combined his sabers together revealing their double bladed lightsaber to his padawan. He struck high and as Crilla brought her own saber up to intercept, Tay brought on blade down and it his padawan square in the chest. Tay manged to disarm his padawan and hold his lightsaber to her chest. Tay deactivated his lightsabers and let out a deep sigh. He turned to his padawan disappointed.

"You have much to learn if you are to become a jedi knight yourself one day, Crilla, you're dismissed" Explained Tay. Crilla then used the force to grab her saber and she clipped it to her belt. As she went to leave, Crilla turned back to her master and bowed to him. Tay bowed back. With that Crilla returned to her quarters.

In the jedi council chamber, Summer had been called forwards. The 34-year-old jedi knight entered the council chamber and was surrounded by the members of the council.

"Summer Neir, you are here before the council to discuss you taking your place amongst some of the most powerful jedi in the order." Explained Grandmaster Noah

"We will take you here onto the council after some debate amongst ourselves, we think we could someone of your talent on the council Summer, and we are glad to give you the rank of master" Finished Highmaster Lilla Ctharcelw. Noah then stood up and ignited his green bladed lightsaber. Noah walked towards the Newly appointed member of the council.

"Jedi knight Summer Testa Neir, you are hereby a member of this council and are now granted the rank of master" Said Noah bringing his saber up to cut the red cloak she had been wearing in half. Jedi Master Summer Neir then used the force to grab a new brown one to go with her Cream jedi robes. Summer then took her place on the council. Her seat was between Jedi master's Pooja Dreit and Laim Starwalker. Summer had never flet happier. She was a jedi master and a member of the jedi council. Hopefully, her brother would one day follow and join the council with her. But for now, she was happy.

"This is the new jedi council of this jedi order, complete with 10 jedi masters, a Grandmaster and a highmaster." Said Noah.

"Welcome Jedi Master Summer Testa Neir, I hope you will use this new power wisely" Explained Laim

"Council adjourned" Said Lilla and with that the 12 members of the council left the chamber.

Meanwhile on The Iridonia Vindicator, Darth Qammend was inspecting the damage to his order.

"It's a small dent to the order, nothing major, we the information we need anyway, set a course for Naboo." Explained Qammend to one of his leading staff. The leading staff then went to the bridge and within the next 10 minutes The Iridonia Vindicator made the jump to hyperspace. The hanger blast doors had also been closed before the jump. Qammend then went to the detention level and found a jedi master he had taken captive years ago. Now she had been broken, not just physically but mentally as well. The dark side had broken the unbreakable jedi master. Qammend ignited his crimson bladed lightsaber and cut the master down. The jedi would feel a disturbance in the force and fall into the galactic order's trap.

"So predictable, that's what the jedi are." Said Qammend

At the jedi temple every member of the jedi order felt said disturbance in the force, A powerful one at that.

"Can Jedi knight Tay Neir and his padawan Crilla please report to the council chambers, That's Jedi knight Tay Neir and his padawan Crilla to the council chambers, thank you" Said a voice through the comlinks of the jedi order. Tay left the training ground and met Crilla at the bottom of the council tower, they then both started to ascend them. It took 15 minutes for the two to ascend the steps until they were outside the council chamber. Tay and Crilla entered and put their lightsabers onto a self. They were then surrounded by the newly complete jedi council. Tay noticed that Summer was also on it.

"Jedi Knight Tay Avinn Geroge Neir and Jedi Padawan Crilla Fisto Mundi, I trust that both of you have felt the recent disturbance in the force?" Asked Grandmaster Noah.

"Indeed Grandmaster, we have, what is it?" Tay Responded as his padawan stood behind him.

"That is what we are sending you both to find out, all we know is that it came from the Naboo system, you will take both of your legions" Explained Lilla. As the two went to leave Summer spoke up.

"Tay, we have decided to make you a jedi general, and may the force be with you both" She said and with that the two jedi left the temple. They both jumped into their X-wings and joined their legions up in the air. Tay had to interrupt a training session to get his legion.

"This is yellow leader to all wings we're moving out" Said Tay through the ship's intercom system. Yellow squadron then joined Tay in space. Crilla's legion also joined them soon after. Her legion was the planet legion. Her captain was Captain Tokandana. He wore green and brown sith trooper armour.

"Where we heading General?" Asked Tay's commander. Commander Storm had been given the option to re-join Disaster legion and she accepted, Volcano on the other hand remain the Captain of Animal Legion. Tay's new caption was Caption Tornado. He wore grey and light grey sith trooper armour and had a captain's logo on his chest.

"The Naboo system" Said Tay and all members of his and Crilla's legion's punched it into their nav computers and they made the jump to hyperspace. They came out not long after and landed on the planet's surface only to be greeted and surrounded by the Galactic order.

"Nice of you two to show up, we needed light side force users," Said a familiar voice. Darth Nul came to the front of the group. The troopers of the galactic order took all of the jedi lightsabers and clipped them to their own belts. Nul now had not only her own Curved red lightsaber but also Crilla's saber clipped to her belt while her commanding officer had both of Tay's lightsaber Clipped to his belt but in their double-bladed counterpart. The galactic order then escorted the jedi out of the landing area and they started to head to a vessel that would take the party to the mountains of Naboo. They stopped inside the vessel, but the ramp remained open. Nul then turned to Tay and Crilla

"You are going to help us retrieve an ancient Jedi artifact from within its resting place within the mountains of this planet, if you don't then your legions die" She said with a menacing smile on her face.

Tay turned to face his legion and was honestly sacred to lose them it was not often he got scared but Tay knew he had to protect them as well as the galaxy and he also had a feeling he knew what artifact Nul was looking for.

"We'll do it but let our legions go first" Said Tay and to his surprise the Galactic order accepted his terms and allowed his and Crilla's legions to leave.

"Take us up" Nul said to the Wookie pilot. The ramp closed and the Galactic order and the jedi captives left for the mountains. It took a total of 20 minutes to get to where they needed to be, but to Tay and Crilla it felt like 2 hours. The ramp opened and Tay noticed that they were still in the air.

"Out you go" Said Nul and Tay jumped out of the vessel allowing the force to brace his fall. Crilla then did the same and so did the galactic order. The party now stood in front of a massive door that clearly belonged to the jedi. It had ancient jedi markings all over it.

"Well, can you read it, Neir?" Asked Nul.

"I am fluent in many types of communication not sure about this though" Replied Tay as he turned to the door. Tay immeditanly knew that the door said something about an old jedi, and he read what was written on the door. The symbols on the door were written in the forbidden languge of the Sith. Tay read it and started to translate for the galactic order who should be able to read it themselves. But also, why would a jedi write in the language of the Sith.

"Stai kash tave final cezurumas aikste iv jidai Grandmaster Wan Kailrethilrin ir jiso irasinas ardu'kardas, zenota vi tave qy saber. Visa kuris dalyva gal niekada mesti until their task kash kuplah. Tik zo tiesa jidai su zo pure heart gal dalyva sis sventove. Tu valia buti gabus kia nesti tu'iea tiesa desires kia natura sso tave cost iv zo natura. Galez tave qy buti su tu nuyak friend Neir kraujas required sh'jatau entering" Said Tay disqusted he spoke every word especially the last line as he was the only Neir here.

"What does it mean smart guy?" Asked Nul

"Here is the final resting place of Jedi Grandmaster Wan Kailrethilrin and his legendary lightsaber, known as the force saber. All who enter can never exit until their task is complete. Only a true jedi with a pure heart can enter this temple. You will be able to bring your true desires to life at the cost of a life. May the force be with you, my friend. Neir blood required upon entering," Said Tay. Tay turned to see that Nul had grabbed the knife hidden in Crilla's boot and was approaching the jedi Knight. Nul then dug it into Tay's skin. Tay showed no sign of emotion no matter how much it hurt him inside. Nul then flicked the blood covered Dagger, and it landed on the door. The chamber opened to reveal a low-ceilinged hallway leading down to the chamber below. The party then proceeded to go down the hallway. Crilla then grabbed her master's hand as they entered the pitch black. Tay could sense the fear in his padawan.

"There is nothing to fear, my young padawan." Said Tay as The galactic order ignited their sabers as to light the way. They soon came to another door this time written in the ancient language of the Neirs.

"Start Translating Neir" Commanded Nul and Tay started to read.

"Here is the final area you must pass through, the jedi will always rule more superior than the Sith but this is the only way forward. Neir on one side and Sith on the other" explained Tay as Nul passed him his saber. Tay put the hilt into the switch and ignited the blade so that the yellow was visible. Nul then did the same with her own crimson bladed lightsaber and the door opened to reveal the force saber and the master that once owned it. Well, the corpse anyway. The galactic order approached it and ignited it so that every colour of lightsaber was within the one blade. Just then the party heard footsteps coming from behind and when they turned there stood a new jedi master alongside Tay's legion and her padawan. The galactic order grabbed Tay and Crilla and held a red lightsaber to each of their necks. The jedi master was a female human from the planet Eriadu. She wore black trousers, a dark tank top, almost a grey and a leather jacket. She wore a jedi belt that she had her sliver hilted and Yellow bladed lightsaber clipped to. She had blue eyes and short black hair. Her name was Jedi Master @Mira Grau she was also young for a jedi master at the age of 26. Her padawan was a black human male. He wore tan jedi robes unlike his master and had a black hilted and green bladed lightsaber to his belt. He had green eyes and long shoulder length hair. His name was Stefan Kasra. The two jedi then unclipped and ignited their lightsabers.

"Let them go, Darth" Exclaimed Mira speaking to Nul directly as she currently held the force saber to Tay's neck.

"Let me think about that for a second, No" Replied Nul tightening her grip on Tay. Mira then unclipped a DL-44 Blaster Pistol and shot it towards Nul which took her by surprise and gave Tay the chance to boot Nul in the leg and brake free as she rebounded the blaster bolt. Tay then used the force to grab both of his lightsabers and ignited the yellow blades. Tay then struck down the commanding officer and freed his padawan as she used the force to grab her own saber. The 4 jedi stood side by side as they awaited the response from the Galactic order. Nul then got up and ignited her crimson lightsaber.

"You will pay for that mistake, Jedi" Said Nul. The jedi and Tay's legion then engaged the galactic order in combat. Mira engaged the sith lord. Crimson clashed with yellow. Mira was no stranger to the jar kai lightsaber combat form afterall Tay was famous for using his own adaption of the form. Mira struck low single blade ignited. Nul's own crimson bladed lightsaber clashed with the yellow blade of the jedi master. The force saber was also in her other hand. Mira swung her saber around and knocked the blade from Nul's hand. Nul then hit Mira's saber with the force saber and Mira's saber was deactivated while blasting everyone off their feet except Nul. Meanwhile Tay had engaged the commanding officer who wielded the Dark saber. Yellow clashed with block. Tay and the commanding officer had each other in a saber lock.

"You will never truly destroy the sith, Neir it's useless the resist the power of the dark side." Said The commanding officer.

"As long as the jedi stand, there will always be that spark of hope" Replied Tay and at that moment they were both blown backwards, and their sabers deactivated. Crilla was also knocked back and landed alongside her master, after her saber had been deactivated. When Tay and Crilla looked at Nul she was surrounded by a red glow. The force saber was taking over her mind. Tay had never seen anything like it. She then hit the ground and walked out of the chamber with her troops behind her. Tay, Crilla, Mira and her padawan left the chamber along with Tay's legion. They jumped up into the shuttle that had brought the party here and left for the landing bays. Back at the jedi temple, the jedi council were in a meeting on the current situation.

"If the galactic order get their hands on that saber it'll be near impossible to win this war." Said Summer

"I agree with Master Neir on this one, the force saber, was locked away for good reason by its original wielder. It was too dangerous to be used out in the open and so it was locked away never to be seen again, until now nearly 20 million years later it has been re-surfaced by the galactic order." Explained Grandmaster Noah.

"But Grandmaster, the force saber had a weakness did it not?" Asked Master Driet.

"It did indeed, but now is not the time for this, they will be returning to the temple shortly and I want, Summer, Pooja, Liam and Lilla at the landing platform to greet our fellow jedi back to the temple. May the force be with us" Explained grandmaster Noah as the council left the chamber. The named jedi masters went to the landing platform just as a shuttle landed. Out came Tay Neir, Crilla, Master Grau amd her padawan.

"Tay, I'm glad that you are alright." Said Summer embracing her brother.

"You and me both" said Tay. The party then made their way inside the temple
    TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 6. SORRY FOR THE DELEY.

20. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    That was a brilliant read Tay. I love how Tay could speak the language of the sith and how you added @Mira Grau into it. I do have one question though. How can Tay speak the language of the sith if he's a jedi knight?

Tay Neir likes this.
  21. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    That's a good question actually. The reason that Tay could speak the language of the sith is because the Neir race were once members of the sith and so they learnt the language of the sith, that was way before the republic was formed. As the years passed the neir's began to fade and become light siders. Tay's family are the last neirs to actually speak the lanaguge.

22. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    That's fair enough. But did u get the permission from @Mira Grau to add her chapter into this?

Tay Neir likes this.
  23. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Kessel Run Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

May 11, 2016
    I`m sorry, my chapter?

24. Darth Starwalker

Jul 8, 2022
    I meant your chacter. Sorry about that.

25. Taylor Neir