main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. TsmHedorah

TsmHedorah Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 7, 2022
    I ended up finding the Wal-Mart exclusive Micro Galaxy Squadron Razor Chrest today. I didn't know there were 2 versions. I'm just happy I was able to find it. I also ended up picking up the newer Black Series releases of Jyn and Cassion. The Cassian is fantastic, the Jyn is also pretty decent. Mine has this weird skin color discrepancy. Her neck is lighter than her face and it's incredibly noticeable and distracting. Wish Hasbro improved the articulation a bit more but I'm still pretty happy with both. The likenesses of Diego Luna and Felicity Jones are insanely good. It's been a very good day.

PadmeLeiaJaina and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Glad to hear it also welcome to the boards:)

TsmHedorah likes this.
  3. TsmHedorah

Nov 7, 2022
    Thank you :) , everyone has been so friendly and welcoming, I've loved every second so far. Originally at first I thought being active on here would be like fighting in the trenches but that can't be further from the truth.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Depends on what part of the forums you are on. If you don't want conflict avoid the US Politics thread in the Community forum.

5. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Agree 100%

TsmHedorah likes this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I long ago escaped the film boards where everyone just wanted to argue. This is the only place that I visit anymore on these boards. Other than people shaking their fists at Hasbo, it's pretty calm in here.

Had 2 book deliveries this weekend. Got Season 1 pt 1of Mandalorian in graphic novel format. Also got the beautiful "Art of the High Republic."

They originally wanted to give Stellan a cowboy hat. Lol

7. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I want the Art of the High Republic also

Jedi Knight Fett and TsmHedorah like this.
  8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It's on my Amazon UK list but it's pretty expensive - they want £30.00 for it.

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Yeah it was $50 here. It's gorgeous though. They've got sections for the Jedi, Ships, other characters, and the Nihil.

I have the first 2 books from Phase 2, I'm waiting until I get "Convergence" to read them though. Not sure if there's a specific order to read them in or not.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've got the SWHR: Path of Deceit on the way from Amazon UK. Should come around Friday.

Jedi Knight88 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  11. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth Shelf of Shame Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    TsmHedorah likes this.
  12. TsmHedorah

Nov 7, 2022
  13. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Well, I had to buy it....

I saw the Black Series Royal Guard set, and the price was a little steep but not to bad, so I got it...

I also got the 2x Holiday Mandalorian (one for my brother, one for me)

PadmeLeiaJaina and TsmHedorah like this.
  14. TsmHedorah

Nov 7, 2022
    To be honest, I didn't know there was a Black Series Royal Guard but after looking it up, I can safely say that, that set looks freaking awesome. Its not going for as much as I thought. Might have to cop that at some point myself. Also do you recommend any of The Black Series Holiday figures? They seem pretty cool.

15. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    I like the holiday figures. However, sometimes the colors and the figures clash and if it is a character I don't like I don't get it, but that goes with regular figures as well. I have a Clone, (I may have a Stromtrooper, but I'm not sure) I have a box of astromech droids.

I say if you like the look of the figure, go for it. I have SW Christmas collection. I have the Boba Fett Centerpiece. It is one of my favorites actually.

16. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I have a couple of the christmas figures myself Kylo Ren and captain Phasma

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've got a Kurt S. Adler Boba Fett Christmas statue. You can see a pic and article here on Entertainment Earth.

DaDarth and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  18. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    That's what I was talking about in my previous post, I have that too. I'll be putting it up on display soon.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man just brought an Amazon UK order containing SW The High Republic: Path of Deceit.

20. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Delivery man brought my Count Dooku mini bust. I’ve been impressed with Gentle Giant’s busts recently.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought Insider #214 earlier today.

22. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    I got the Gingerbread Clone Trooper (I also got one for my brother)

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  23. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Cool, I like your signature @ Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth likes this.
  24. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  25. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018