main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters ♡ The OTP & Pairing Thread ♡ | Challenge #33 is up: How They Met! (1/28, p. 90, #2231)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Captain Rakkaus, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Captain Rakkaus

Captain Rakkaus Jedi Master star 2

Oct 4, 2015
    And LAST DAY, everyone! Anyone still working on a story is advised to get it in before the voting goes up in about… 24 hours! :D

2. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
  3. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Great! Got it in the index, thanks so much! :)

4. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    AAAND IT’S VOTING TIME, EVERYONE! :D Here are the six (6) awesome stories that have come in for OTP Challenge #22: Our Song + Plot Point (I put them in alphabetical order by title):

Left Behind by Briannakin (OCs Prince Pan and Teilo Kunsa)

Send your vote by PM to this sock. You have two (2) weeks to get votes in—all votes are due Wednesday, December 8, at 11:59 PM (23:59) PST. As usual, no multiple voting, no sock voting, no voting for things not on this list or out of competition, etc., etc. And most importantly…

[face_dancing] HAVE FUN! [face_dancing]

5. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Me again, letting you know there is one week left to vote! Votes for challenge #22 are due December 8. :)

6. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    And today is the last day to vote, everyone! Let’s see what we get! :D Results will be posted tomorrow, and the new challenge later this week.

pronker and amidalachick like this.
  7. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    AND RHE RESULTS ARE IN! Our winner for OTP Challenge #22 is…

Let’s give her a huge round of applause on a job well done, everybody! =D= And good work and much gratitude to all who took part in the challenge! Thank you all for making these challenges great, time and again! :)

If all goes well, our next challenge will go up tomorrow (Friday the 10th), so by all means keep watching this space!

Many thanks again to all! :cool:

8. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
  9. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Wonderful! Congrats to the winner and fascinating reads delivered by all the contestants.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  11. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
  12. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Yes, congratulations on your win, @Mira_Jade , and well done by all who participated! Applause all around! =D=

13. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aw, thanks, everyone! It was a fantastic challenge to write for, with awesome entries from everyone across the board. [face_love] [:D]

amidalachick, Kahara, pronker and 3 others like this.
  14. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Thank you again to all who took part in challenge #22! And now I’m pleased to announce #23. This time we're back to the old, tried-and-true single-prompt approach. I thank @ViariSkywalker for kindly proposing this one:

OTP Challenge #23: Overcoming Obstacles... Originally

Write a story in which your OTP has to overcome a serious relationship obstacle in an unexpected way.

That's it—that's all there is to it this time! (That and the TOS, but you already know that!) As usual, stories will be due in eight (8) weeks, at 11:59 PM (23:59) Pacific Time on Friday, February 4. Voting will begin shortly thereafter. Have fun and happy writing, all! :D

Challenge Index
    Maybe This Time by devilinthedetails (Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo)
    No Attachments? by earlybird-obi-wan (OCs Jadin Finn and Arisha Er-Denal)
    Pull Me Home by Gabri_Jade (Mara Jade Skywalker and Luke Skywalker)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  15. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    I have a really good idea, I just hope I remember to actually write it this time.

16. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Well done as always to all who managed to write for last challenge (so not me[face_whistling]) and a special hearty kudos to @Mira_Jade for winning the vote!=D=

So I failed at writing for the last challenge[face_blush], but I really want to try my hand at this one.

Got an idea for a Han/Leia fic that might work, and it has been awhile since I indulged my muse with writing a Han/Leia fic. Han/Leia just might be the thing to kickstart my muse.

So fingers crossed that my muse will cooperate and let me produce a Han/Leia fic for this challenge!

17. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    Congrats @Mira_Jade! [:D] And a round of applause for everyone who participated! =D=:)

18. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    I have done it, my friends! I have managed to write a fanfic for the first time in ages and it is a Han/Leia piece for OTP Challenge #23[face_party]

Maybe This Time

19. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    A1! That is fantastic news indeed, and I've got it in our index! :D

20. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    Oh, thank you[:D]

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations @Mira_Jade for your very Austenesque vignette for #22. Ooh, but OTP #23 looks like it's going to yield some oomphy, touching, mushaliciousness.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I have written a Jadin Finn/Arisha Er-Denal piece for the 23th challenge overcoming obstacles
    It's No attachments?

Mira_Jade , Findswoman and pronker like this.
  23. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Wonderful! Got it in the index, thanks so much for sharing! :)

24. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    Me again, announcing that we now have one month left in our challenge—stories are due February 4! :)

pronker and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  25. Captain Rakkaus

Oct 4, 2015
    And now two (2) weeks left! :D

pronker likes this.