main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Reference 10 ABY: Fringe Elements OOC/Reference Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by The Jedi in the Pumas, Apr 28, 2020.

1. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    I GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY TRULY DESIRE!!

(Except Sinre’s TotF character, :p )

Will wait until the entire Vas Nihollia crew, sans Wapoe, responds before updating that section. @Ktala Take your time, ma’am as I think we all had a heavy writing week last week, but do let me know if you would prefer a combo!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  3. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    He is but currently Sabel's 'problem' with what happened so will be busy for a while.

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    [face_not_talking][face_shame_on_you]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Wapoe would make short work of him.

sniffs

6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    =P~

darthbernael likes this.
  7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You want to see Wapoe go all out?

Sure, why not. ;)

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    [face_party][face_dancing]

:p

9. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Great...there goes the galaxy.

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @darthbernael, @The Jedi in the Pumas

So, that whole 3 part combo was likely one of the most epic tales I've read in a while. Granted, I've missed out on other VERY EPIC tales, some which are still ongoing. But, this one certainly qualifies. Thank you for that; thoroughly enjoyed. I cheered, I hated, I gasped in surprise!! Such a many layered cake! I know I want more, but I'm not sure that I should!! LOLOL!! Excellently done gentlemen!! loved it!

=D=

11. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    Thank you, Grey-Sama.

10 ABY has been such a weird project and work for me. My longest running accomplishment on these boards and the one I’m most proud of. The reason why is from the very beginning, the combos have been AMAZING. Every single one of them:

-K’ir Tor fighting the second prince
    -Wapoe exploring Crisis
    -Borek fighting Abaddon
    -Sabel’s nefarious adventures across the Unknown Regions
    -Dathisi taking a small settlement and Saving it while dealing with the wildness of the region

Every single combo has been just... Amazing! I thank you guys for every letter and every minute!

And there’s more to come! MUAHAHAHAHAH

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    That only makes me happy-afraid, but in a good way!! LOL!! looking forward to it ( I think )!! ( laugh-cringe )
    I'm proud to have taken part in a game that will be talked about for a long time. I mean, just look at the cast!!! All bringing their 10ABY game!!
    Without a doubt 10ABY deserves its own spotlight, as it is very unique and very Star Wars in scope, all at the same time. Lots of epic moments that keep you on your toes and the images you have selected...all top notch. I will pamper my love-hate relationship with this awesomeness for a very long time. Excelsior my friend. You have crafted an RP for the ages!! W00T!!!

13. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    “Why else would Dice still be on planet. As long as he was present, it meant that the Syndicate was also present. The Syndicate who represented everything that was wrong and evil in the galaxy.”

SABEL IS AN ENTIRE SITH LORD, GREY! Give the Syndicate a break!

And Wapoe is played by Sinre, who represents everything that is twisted and corrupt in the RPF!

:p :p

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    [:D]

"Feel free to leave, Dice...and take the Syndicate with you." :p

erm....Sabel is defending HIS TURF against invaders, like the Grysk and Syndicate, hence operation First Disney Princess! [face_clown]

Uhm...he IS the RPF. What's your point? o_O [face_laugh]:p

I payed for this ride, so drive buckaroo! drive!! [face_dancing]

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Sinre: I AM THE RPF.

Outrider: Not yet.

screeching

16. Jedi_Ascension

Jedi_Ascension Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 20, 2020
    Just wanted to say nice posts from everyone! looking forward to Dathisi's response to Jinos! :)

17. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!

WE MADE IT TO A BIG #400 POSTS!!!!

Wooot wooottttt

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    And I'm actually going to be in an update whoo-hoo!

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I forgot to say, @The Jedi in the Pumas - YOU MADE ME SWEAR IN THE OFFICE with that update, earlier this week.

Hope you're proud.

My assistant assumed a case had just gone horribly wrong.

20. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Ugh, the boards/Tapatalk both are having an issue for me at the moment, telling me when someone tagged me, at least half the time it happens. Like here, I didn't see that the update until Sinre just mentioned it, didn't get a '...mentioned in 10 ABY' notification. Same thing happened with him updating his Episode X game a couple hours ago but I was on to see it.

21. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    I AM PROUD.

And yes, tapatalk has been... troublingly late with its notifications recently. When it actually wants to notify you at all.

22. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Feel better now, started the combo for it.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  23. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    *Looks at the combos in progress in his DMs*

*Lights cigar*

You guys really got a hankering for causing galactic trouble.

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  24. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Looks up after writing and replying to various combos.

Hmmmm, what?

Sinrebirth likes this.
  25. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Yes, i must be insane

GM Approved CS
    Character Sheet

Name: Xundel
    Age and Appearance: Unspecified/Yoda species Greyish skin, red eyes, robes, cane
    [​IMG]

Personality: Sarcastic, filled with humor often at others expense, deeply knowledgeable, but closed off to many who are not involved with his journey.
    Allegiance: None
    Force Sensitivity: Yes

Bounty: On his own, he has flown under every polities sensors as he has gone about his business. Of course every organization has a small group dedicated to finding the Ghost that seems to flit back and forth across the Unknown Regions and Wild Space but none are willing to put up a bounty that would admit that none of them can keep him or find him, often.

Personal Effects: Greater Krayt Dragon Bone cane, various cloaks, a pack filled with various supplies he’d need when on any world, including various types of grenades and knives, astromech

Ship: DeTA Interceptor, a hybrid created by himself as ship parts have worn out over the decades and he upgraded and conserved the core of his original craft.

[​IMG]

Personal Weapon: Curved hilted, deep red (almost black) lightsaber, cane

Bio:
    Xundel began life as many of his kind did, becoming a Jedi, at a young age. He excelled in his studies and eventually found himself as a Knight. At this time, his travels throughout the Known Galaxy took him to many worlds, assisting and guiding as a Knight would.

However, things began to take a turn when he first visited the swampy world of Dagobah. Finding himself unconsciously drawn to the dark side nexus on the world he spent many days, weeks, in the nexus, learning many things that changed his outlook on life.

Once he returned to the Temple on Coruscant, he met with the Masters and, with their blessing, changed from his peacekeeper role to that of a scholar. Spending many years in the Archives, he delved deep into the history of the galaxy, studying not just what was known of light and dark nexuses in the Known Galaxy but those that had been mapped in the Unknown Regions. Eventually he reached a point where he had enough evidence, he thought, to take to the Masters to allow him to take a ship and begin a more comprehensive mapping of such sources of light and dark energy in the UR.

Given his previously stellar record and the information he’d managed to collate in the Archives about such during his studies, he was granted permission to do so and given a hyper capable ETA-2. Filling the minimal holds with what he thought he would need, he took his leave of the Known Galaxy and entered the UR. Knowledge of him, beside the records of his tenure as a Jedi, were lost, and even those corrupted during the years of the Clone Wars and the subsequent fall of the Jedi and Republic.

He lost track of the years he spent out beyond the known regions, only that enough time passed that he had to make repair after repair to his ship, often having to make major renovations when certain parts wore out, until his ship was a hybrid of three different craft, unique but fully functional. In that time he’d mapped many of the dark nexuses, the light as well as they were often on the same world.

He learned much in his time there, picked up skills he’d never considered as a Jedi and knew that he was forever "in the dark”, by choice. What most didn’t know was that there were things out in the ‘void’ that choose their own ‘champions’ as it were. And he was chosen, hiding what it was that chose him, but continuing his mission, regardless of the greater conflict. Which will, of course, bring him into that fight, as none can stand apart when the galaxy is threatened.