main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~100 ABY, The Force Cold War~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Chukles38, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: I did not mind the OOC's so much, since the game had yet to start and we do not as yet have an RPR thread. If some of you have a problem with that, I certainly apologize. However, incidentally, my internet is out at home. Hopefully it will be fixed today, but until then, my activity may be sporadic.

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    GM OOC: If You'd like, and its needed, I can take over as Jedi GM temporarily.

3. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    OOC: Kahn, I'm thinking you could find stormtrooper ranks on Wookieepedia or similar.

4. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    OOC: I'm sure a Jedi could take over if needed.

5. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Hi, I'm grandmaster of the EUC Jedi Order too :p I looked for ranks, i couldn't find anything specific.

6. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    lol. Indeed he is, Brutus. I appreciate the offer, but internet is back up, and I should be good. :)

So, do you guys think we're ready to go?

7. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    personally, i think we are. i doubt we're gonna get anymore people right this second.

:snoopy

8. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: I got mine and the Templar Opening post in the works. i just need Kev-Mas to get online cause i need a small bit of co-work with it.

9. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    OOC: aye I think starting would be a good thing.

10. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Chuk approved.

Character Sheet

Name: Onoroush Tabloor
    Alias (If Any): Onor, Kraken.
    Species: Mon Calamari
    Height: 1.7 meters
    Weight: 168 lb

General Description: Onoroush has orange-red skin, and yellow eyes. He has a athletic build, giving him the speed he needs to fly through the water. He has two scars, one on the palm of his right hand, and the other on his left forearm. He wheres light brown pants, a white Jedi tunic, and brown boots. His clothes are a light weight, water resistance fabric for swimming and such. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b4/Merai01.jpg

Affiliation:
    Jedi Order

Lightsaber/Weapon Description: Onoroush's wields a curved blade, with a crome casing. The hilt is water proof, and specially made to withstand in great pressures of water. The blade is ocean blue.
    Fighting Style: Soresu, and a little bit of Echani fighting techniques.

Biography: Like most Jedi Onoroush was taken by the Jedi when he was a baby. At the age of four he was assigned to Jedi Master Karton Bastra. Karton trained him up in the ways of the force, teaching him the dangers of the darkside, and how to be a guardian of peace and justice.

At the age of nine Karton let Onoroush go one his first mission. Onoroush was all excited that his Master was finely confident in his ability's to allow him to accompany him on a mission. By the end of the day, they both wished that he had waited. In the middle of the mission, the two were separated, and Onoroush was kidnapped. The kidnapper was his crazy uncle, who wanted to train him as his special agent.

Onoroush trained under his uncles top thugs for two years, waiting for the chance to escape. He tried to escape, but was caught and punished. For his punishment his uncle took a knife and cut him on the hand, giving him a scar from his thumb to just below his pinkie.

At the age of 11 he finely accepted his fate. He didn't like it, but there was nothing he could do about it. He stopped holding back, and took on his full potential. By the time he was thirteen he had perfectly completed six mission, and gaining the name Kraken. When he was fourteen he was finely ready to take on the mission his uncle recruited him for. The job was to break into a weapons production facility, and steal the special weapon they were working on. The plan back fired. A Jedi- disguised as a nobleman, was taking a tour of the facility when the job went down. Seeing the Jedi as his chance to finely escape, Onoroush turned on his uncle's men. In his desperate escape he was attacked by his old teacher. He was able to defeat him but not before being stabbed in his left forearm. He dived into the water, and escaped to the other side of the river.

The frantic swim left him exhausted on the river bed. The last thing he saw before falling out of consciousness was his old Master standing over him. Later when he woke up he was in the med-bay of the Jedi Temple. His master was eager to start training him again, but the council wanted to test him. He passed the test, and was allowed to finish his training.

Twenty-two years later he has survived the Jedi schism and is now a Jedi Master of the new order.

11. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    GM Approved

Character Sheet

Name: Rani D?Alba
    Alias (If Any): none
    Species: Human
    Home Planet: Emberlene
    Height: 5?8??
    Weight: 65kg

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e5/MistrylShadowGuard.JPG]

General Description: Long, midnight black hair; piercing dark eyes, pale skin, red lips and a lean body. As a tribute to her late Grandmother she wears the garb of the Mystril Shadow Guards.

Personality Traits: Rani is a woman of contradictions.
    She seeks the company and friendship of those around her, yet at times would rather be alone to spend time on her own.
    She can be lively and friendly but has become prone to dark depressed moods as she gets older.
    She is motivated and passionate, yet lacks conviction.
    She is funny and quirky, yet has a maturity that her Jedi training has taught her and therefore knows when it is time to be serious and focused.
    Her unique attunement to the Force allows her to be aware of her surroundings and predict future occurrences.
    She likes to read and research which gives her intelligence and a good logical mind; though she has the tendency to be paranoid and let worry overtake her.

Affiliation: The Jedi Order

Lightsaber/Weapon Description: Hilt recycled from blaster-metal used for the casing, 30cm long, with the yellow blade of the Jedi Sentinals indicating her chosen path in her Jedi training.

Fighting Style: Rani lightsaber training has been severely neglected and so is only proficient in Shii-Cho and Makashi and Soresu. She is currently training in Ataru and Shien with two masters. Her lack of lightsaber technique makes her vulnerable in conflict.

Biography: Her Grandmother was a Mystril Shadow Guard though she never grew old enough to join that noble group as she was found to have Force abilities at the age of 8. The Jedi were contacted and unusually the Eleven Elders allowed her to go, rather than stay and become a Shadow Guard. It has been conjectured that this was due to some influence on her Grandmothers part.

She was taken to the Jedi annex that was on Coruscant at the time and began her training. When Jedi Knights and Masters were scarce, Rani was trained by many different Jedi in her early training.

Soon after, as a sensitive 12 years old she suffered emotional hurt when the Jedi Order splintered and her training went asunder, suffering badly under neglect and in fighting amongst the faction members. However, she rejoiced when the Jedi Order was joined again and she went to the new Temple on Corellia to live and train.

She first became a padawan at the age of 14 under the tutelage of Tai Lee. Their relationship was a tenuous one as their ideas and philosophies differed greatly. After 2 years together Rani asked to be assigned to someone else- this was granted. A year later Tai Lee fell to the Dark Side and was killed when in a conflict with a fellow Sith.

Soon after the demise of her first master, Rani was lucky enough to be noticed by Grand Master Alexander Q. Rendush and she became his padawan. She has been training under him for three years and is still doing so today. They have a close relationship and a common understanding that suit them as a pairing. Rani hopes to learn much from the Jedi who brought the Order back together.

From the neglect of her training she is vulnerable in a conflict which causes her Master to go out of his way to protect her, or go on dangerous missions alone till she is more competent. Though she doesn?t resent this, she is often disappointed not to be able to test her skills in a real life situation.

12. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: I was going to wait, but I think now is a good time to start. To the other GM's, the layout of my opening post is, of course, not how it needs to be done. As well, the roster doesn't need to be included. I just find it helpful for me. If there is anyone I left off, please let me know and I will get a starting post up for you. And, with that, it begins! :)

THE JEDI ORDER ROSTER

Grand Master

Alexander Q. Rendush ? Chukles38

Council Members

Brutus Crantilla ? Darth_Brutus666
    Vance Kar'dan ? Trimaj

Jedi Masters

Onoroush Tabloor ? Mister_Master

Jedi Knights

Dil Finwerk ? JEDIGUNSHIP

Padawans and Younglins

Rani D?Alba (Padawan to Alexander Rendush) ? Ree
    Sera Neyva ? artemis_fowl
    Lahsong O'Toone ? Inty

The day dawned clear and bright. The Corellian air, fresh as it ever was, was cool, and not a cloud could be seen for miles. Starships could be seen in the distance, coming and going to the Coronet Space Port. The streets of the planet?s capitol were busy as usual, with beings going to work and shop for the day. The commotion was distracting, but such was city life.

Several miles from the metropolis stood the Jedi Temple, as majestic as any building the Order had called home. It was massive, though compared to the grandeur of the temple that had housed them on Coruscant, it was miniscule. Its design was foreign to Corellia, looking as if it belonged more on Mon Calamari. Circular in shape, the building was curved and smooth, looking from a distance like an oddly shaped hill.

The four story building allowed for plenty of room for the Order. Underneath the structure were a series of emergency tunnels and shelters, the crèche where the youngest Jedi Hopefuls were cared for, and the Order?s hanger. The hanger, nearly as wide and long as the temple itself, exited out of the hill the fell away from the back of the temple. Massive armored doors slid closed when the hanger was not in use to keep out various enemies and wildlife from the Corellian plains.

The first floor of the temple was dedicated to the various sparring chambers, briefing rooms, training facilities, and the medical section of the Temple. The second floor contained various rooms and apartments for visiting dignitaries and the like, providing lounges and relaxation facilities as well. Training rooms also existed on this floor. The third floor contained all of the dormitories for every member of the Order, the Grand Master included. Finally, on the fourth story were the Archives, which had grown quite extensive and now occupied most of the floor.

The center of the building was hollow, allowing for a very spacious and varied garden. A waterfall cascaded down the east wall, dropping each story individually, leaving a large pond on each level. At the base of the Falls was a massive lake which was artificially recycled to keep the waterfall replenished. Fauna from all over the galaxy had been imported, and few gardens could boast the beauty and diversity that the Temple gardens could. The pride and joy of Grand Master Rendush, the gardens are more splendid than anything that exists on Corellia.

As the sun rises, the Temple begins to stir. A lone ship comes into the Hanger. Jedi Knight Dil Finwerk, who had just come in from an uneventful diplomatic mission to the Hapes Cluster, exits the craft. His debriefing will not be until later that day.

Grand Master Rendush and his padawan Rani D?Alba?both early risers?are in the sparring chambers, working on Rani?s dueling skills. The Grand Master?clearly an accomplished duelists?is enjoying himself, while his padawan seems to be aggravated at her current level of proficiency.

Council Member Brutus Crantilla is in an adjacent sparring chamber, practicing by himself. He is running through various drills. The Council of Five is s

13. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: My form of opening post, is my characters return kicking off a reaction from the rest of Templars. Here we go. Also for it to make perfect sense you may have to read the "Series of events" link in my bio

Vincent Mikaru
    Abandoned Shipyard over Fondor

Every single breath created a sharp pain in his chest. It felt like being stabbed in the chest, only he had just recently been stabbed in the chest and could tell the subtle difference. Either way it was unpleasant as he braced himself up against the cold durasteel wall. His mind was flooded with thoughts, chief among them was revenge, and finding a way out. Revenge would have to wait, though he did have the state of mind to leave a small message for Insipid.

A smile crept onto his face, and a small laugh escaped from him, which nearly doubled him over in pain. But he couldn't help it, he wished he could be here, to see Insipid's face, when instead of finding the body of one he thought he had killed, he would merely find a message. Somewhere in time, I will find you, and haunt you again. Not as poetic as he'd like, but he wasn't in much a position to do more lightsaber graffiti.

In fact he wasn't in much position to do anything, but he had to find a way out of this Force forsaken place. And the going wasn't easy at all, with a pain each breath, and the pain across the whole of his body he felt he was lucky to be moving at all. And even if he did find a ship or something he doubted he was in much condition to fly it. He rounded a corner, and found himself in a hanger, which had a functioning force field blocking the outside, which Vincent was grateful for, seeing as he'd rather not experience hard vacuum.

His next sight however, made him bless his luck, the Force, and Insipid's imperfect foresight. The man, in his arrogance or curiosity, had brought Vincent's personal ship along when he had moved him. He limped slowly over to the sleek silver craft and placed his hands on the cold hull. At the moment, the ship was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, he could only hope that Insipid hadn't messed with it, though, remember his late friend Kev's obsession with security, he doubted it.

It took him several minutes, and a lot of pain, but he managed to pull himself into the fighter's cockpit, he was currently not to fond of the TIE style entrance at the top but he couldn't help that. The inside was still pristine, insipid had either not tried to mess with the fighter, or hadn't tried much. Vincent reached forward, one eye closing in pain and he pressed the activation button, which instantly took a biometric scan of his tissue.

The cockpit lights flickered for a moment, then came to life, every panel and control began to glow brightly, probably due to Vincent being in a nearly unlit corridor for the past 2 hours. To Vincent's relief, the soft female voice of the ships built in A.I., essentially a specially built droid brain, began to speak. ~Eta-2.5 Aeternus-class Heavy Interceptor Activation Initiated.~ there was an odd second long pause, ~Welcome back Vincent, your last access was 19,098 days ago. The current time is 13:22 Sekotan Standard Time. The Ivory Dagger is on standby would you prefer manual or Automatic controls?~

?Automatic, locate Sekot's location, navigational access code priority Gamma Twelve Epsilon. Initiate hyperspace jump when clear of any gravitational wells, and lower ambient lighting by twenty percent I'll be meditating for the trip, alert me if anything happens.? The lighting dimmed and the hum of the ship coming to life and moving on its own ~Affirmative, initiating.~ Vincent took a deep slow breath, which still hurt, and closed his eyes. His back pressed into the cockpit chair, and he began clearing his mind. A Healing Trance, it wasn't something he was good at, but anything was better than nothing. It only took a few moments, before he drifted off, half asleep, half meditating. But sometimes, one only needed half.

Hyperspace En Route to Zonama Sekot

Sometimes meditation can be like dreaming, such w

14. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    OOC: I know this isn't really allowed but I need to know if there is a thread for us to have OOC discussions yet??

15. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    GM OOC: We'll post an announcement here and in the corresponding threads elsewhere when we do :)

16. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Dade Leviathan
    The Temple of Twilight - Zonama Sekot

Light greeted the new day gently as the northern hemisphere of Sekot was slowly bathed in light from the sun of the System it had chosen for its temporary home. Slowly, but surely, the citizens of the various cities began going to work, school and their daily chores. The streets bustled with life as businesses opened their doors for the day and workers went off to make another day's wage.

It was similar with the Templars of Twilight, who were tucked away inside their Temple, which most of locals simply knew as Dragon Head mountain. In reality, it was a gigantic structure that had formed over millions of years that was in fact an elaborate network of rooms, caves and hallways, all illuminated by thousands of various openings in the rock. Sekot itself had built it, and legend had it that it had been built because Sekot had forseen the coming of the Templars.

Dade Leviathan never really put much faith into Legends. He knew that Legends were always one of two things: made up stories or fictionalized truths. He had been up for the past three hours. He had never been one to sleep in and had a preference for Sekotan sunrises. He was standing upon the balcony that exited from the Kage's chambers onto the side of the structure and he gazed out towards the wilds of the Sekotan nature before him, which stretched for miles towards La'Okio. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out an ornate silver case which he gently flicked open, revealing a few exquisite Nubian cigaras. Putting one between his mouth, he shoved the case back into his pocket and pulled out a similarly ornate lighter which he brought to his mouth gently with a flick. A small flame erupted from the top and he took a long drag upon the cigara as the flame made contact with the tip. Dropping the lighter back into his pocket he removed the cigara from his lips and inhaled gently before exhaling, the smoke gently weaving its way up into the morning air.

Beside him on the balcony Kalu, one of Dade's pet Vornskrs, whined as he nibbled at his tail. He was obviously distressed that his tail had been cut short only a few months earlier. His brother, Svet, wasn't too excited about having his tail clipped either, but he had always been the more reserved of the two. While his brother nibbled as his tail, Svet simply sat on the other side of Dade, his now shortened tail straightened behind him as he stared off into the distance. For the first year and a half that Dade had the animals, he hadn't clipped their tails, as they always trusted him. But when one of the more idiotic Genins had decided that it would be fun to "play with Master Leviathan's pets" and got himself nearly killed while doing so, Dade reluctantly had the animals' tails clipped for the safety of such morons. The Genin who had made the mistake was promptly sent to Gehenna for "attitude training" but Dade knew that not all idiots were created equal, and it was only a matter of time until some other idiot decided to "play" with the animals and they decided to have him for lunch. He made sure to clip their tails enough to curb their agressiveness, but not enough to take away their hunting instincts.

Taking another drag upon the cigara, Dade looked down at the balcony railing as Kalu apparently got tired of trying to make his tail grow back and jumped up on the railing to see if the thing Dade was putting in his mouth tasted any good. "Down," Dade said softly, pushing Kalu's muzzle away, making the animal reluctantly drop back down the balcony floor and go over to snuggle with his brother, which apparently Svet didn't even notice. Both animals, as well as Dade, were broken from their thoughts as a small alarm began chiming on Dade's comm unity. Taking another drag from the cigara before crushing it underneath his heel, Dade headed back into the quarters and pressed the answer button which called up a small alert screen:

Emergency Alert
    Encryption: NONE
    Public Key: NONE
    To: ALL TEMPLAR PERSONNEL
    Su

17. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Vincent Mikaru
    Ivory Dagger Sekot Orbit, decaying

Despite his best efforts, Vincent was unable to keep the Ivory Dagger from listing to starboard. In his waiting, he'd read the report the A.I. had displayed. When the Dagger came out of hyperspace, the A.I. Hadn't taken into consideration the fact that Sekot loved to orbit in or around asteroid fields. And had basically exited right on top of the field. An asteroid, roughly the size of a small freighter, had been close enough to hit the starboard side of the ship, and it threw out both the autopilot systems, and the starboard engine.

Apparently, he was a magnet for bad luck. At least that was what he was thinking when he saw a shadow pass over his cockpit. "Ivory Dagger,? it was his commlink, there apparently were Templars. ?this is Gin Deshi Arad Ket of the Templars of Twilight. Please forward your security clearance code and disengage your shield so that we may escort you to ground side." Vincent would have cheered if he had the energy, and the state of mind to think it wouldn't hurt.

Vincent tapped the comm button, ?This is Gin Shishou Vincent Mikaru, clearance code, Alpha-one-one-two-epsilon-delta. Shields are offline. I am unable to manually control the ship in my state, you will have to compensate for this. Also...? he paused and took a deep breath. ?You have no clue, how good it is, to hear a fellow Templars voice.? he tapped the button again and waited, closing his eyes to rest. He couldn't wait to be in a medical bed, hell even a bacta tank would be nice. He just wanted to rest, and then report to the Kage.

Tag: Dade, still other Templars. Yes Kev, that means you.

18. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Rescue Ships
    Above Sekot

There was a short pause on the Pilot's side of the comm after the Ivory Dagger had responded. The head pilot knew who Vincent Mikaru was, or rather had been. He also knew that he had died 50 something years ago, before he had even been born. "Uhh...well, your identity and rank will have to be confirmed upon reaching groundside. That aside, I am glad that our presence is welcomed. Please prepare for pressure lock as we prepare you for re-entry."

The ships closed around the Ivory dagger, leaving little room to spare. It was clear they were excellent pilots who had been trained to do such a maneuver flawlessly. Large arms extended from all four of the ships and grappled themselves to the hull of the Ivory dagger. A small charge was sent through, and soon the Ivory Dagger was surrounded in a translucent shield specific for re-entry. "Re-entry procedure commencing. Please sit down and fasten yourself, sir."

The four ships ignited their engines simultaneously and then began moving towards the atmosphere of Zonama Sekot, expertly avoiding the asteroids along the way. As the atmosphere came into sight, the main engines throttled hard and the pilot once again came over the comm. "Re-entry commencing in ten seconds. Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one...re-entry engaged.

The ships entered into the atmosphere and the main heat of the atmosphere was deflected by the main shields of the escort ships, with any excess heat being deflected by the translucent shield that had surrounded the Ivory Dagger. And as soon as it had started, the ships were clear of the atmosphere and the main engines were disengaged as they made their way towards the ground.

---

Dade Leviathan
    The Templar Hanger; Temple of Twilight; Zonama Sekot

Dade stood silently at the edge of the enormous hanger that was attached to the backside of the Temple of Twilight. A cigara hung lazily between his lips, its smoke slowly curling its way up towards the ceiling. Svet and Kalu were by his side, Kalu being uncharacteristically stoic, his ears perked as he stood beside Svet who was calmly sitting as always, his shortened tail curled beside his haunches. The roar of the escort corvette engines were heard before they were seen and the back three corvettes disengaged their lock upon the ivory dagger as the main corvette slowly and precisely brought it into the hanger, only letting go of its hold of the ship after it had remotely initated the Ivory Dagger's landing sequence and placed the damaged ship upon the floor of the hanger. The arms then let go with a hiss and the Corvette slowly turned as it made its way over to the other side of the gigantic hanger were escort ships and corvettes would dock.

If Dade had been an emotional man, he probably would have held his breath at this moment, but he was as Stoic as ever. Twenty armed Twilight Troopers jogged into the Hanger, their blaster rifles at the ready, and their TT-1 Battle Armor shining in the lights of the Hanger. Four Templar Fire Warriors accompanied them, their hands upon their lightsabers. Dade knew that if it was Vincent in the ship, he probably wouldn't enjoy being treated like a criminal, but as far as Dade knew, Vincent had died over fifty years earlier. For all he knew, the ship could have been hijacked and someone with devious plans was trying to infiltrate the templars. Then again, it could be Vincent. It wouldn't exactly surprise Dade. Far more surprising things had happened via the force, but he wasn't taking any chances.

"Pilot of The Ivory Dagger!," called the head Fire Warrior, he lightsaber drawn, and his finger upon its Trigger, "Exit your craft with your hands up. You will be taken into Custody until your identity can be confirmed. Until then it will be in your best interests to cooperate with Templar of Twilight security personell. We operate under the authority of the Council, and have the right to use Deadly force should you refuse to cooperate."

Dade took a long dr

19. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Indeed. Until then, my PM box is always open, and we can use the individual threads. We'll work on getting an RPR thread asap. :)

20. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Vincent Mikaru

?Oh for the love of the Force.? Vincent thought as forced himself up out of the top hatch, defiantly however, he didn't have his hands up. Well less defiantly and more towards the fact that doing so would probably have opened his wound and that would have been bad. He looked around the hanger. Twenty troops, 4 Templars, two Vornskrs, and one old as hell sight for sore eyes. ?Look Dade.? Vincent said with a long breath, ?Its not that I don't appreciate this warm welcome after the kriffing stuff I've been through. But I happen to have a rather painful chest wound that I've just barely managed to keep from killing me.?

He pulled himself up enough to sit on the edge of the hatch. ?If you'd be so kind, I'd very much like one or four of your entourage to get the kriff over here and help me to the bloody infirmary!? He winced as the pain washed over him from yelling. ?Look, Your Dade Leviathan, your were well near a thousand years old the last I remember. I'm Vincent Mikaru, of the Mikaru Shipwrights Clan, My master and best friend was Kev-Mas Colcha. He died during the Battle over Coruscant during the War. We both spoke at his funeral, we both talked about how while he was a huge pain in the ass and as stubborn as a Bantha that didn't want to move he was still a great man... It's really me!?

Tag: Dade/Templars

21. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Dade Leviathan
    Temple Hanger;Zonama Sekot

Dade wasn't surprised. Happy, yes, but not exactly surprised. Of course they had assumed Vincent had been dead, but that hadn't exactly ever seen a body. They had buried an empty casket during the funeral. What Dade was was surprised at was how Vincent looked. He hadn't aged a day since he had seen him last. Echani had fair skin, but their skin wasn't that fair. Holding up a hand, Dade walked forward, the two Vornskr's calmly following him.

"Stand down Tura," he said to the head Fire Warrior, who nodded and lowered his saber. "You four," he said, pointing to the four Templar Troopers nearest him, "help him from the cockpit." He then pointed to two other troopers, "You. Get a stretcher."

The troopers obeyed and within a couple of minutes they had Vincent out of the cockpit and lying upon the stretcher. "You know," he said looking down at Vincent with a slight smirk at he took a drag on the cigara, "We wasted a perfectly good funeral on you." He then waved at the four aforementioned troopers and turned. "Lets go."

He walked towards the med center which, thankfully, was only a short walk from the hanger. "So how was your vacation?" he asked Vincent good naturedly, knowing full well his absence must have been anything but a vacation. He took another drag on the cigara as Svet and Kalu trotted obediently at his side, looking up at the person in the stretcher that they didn't know.

Tag: Vincent

22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Vincent

Settled in the stretcher, Vincent was half tempted to go to sleep, but he knew he couldn't, but it didn't stop him from relaxing against the small cushioning of it. ?I hope it was a good funeral. To celebrate my grand and epic life.? He smiled, seeing Dade alive, not that anything could apparently kill him, certainly made things better.

?Vacation? Anything but.? He leaned his head back against the pillow of the stretcher. ?I followed that lead I had, about that Third Sith. Turns out I was both wrong and right. He'd done near everything I thought, and more. I fought him, nearly won too. But the Ikesaiku* knows Moricho...? Vincent paused to take several breaths, to keep going through the pain, ?He put me in some kind of stasis Dade. I don't know for how long. He woke me up twice, the first time I had no clue what was going on, I don't remember much, I wasn't all there, but I remembered enough for the second time.?

?This time I managed to take him by surprise, but, as I'm sure you can tell, my presence in the force has been diminished from my time in stasis. The Aku* never let me recover it, preferring an easy game the coward. He managed to ever take me again, but...? He motioned to his chest wound, ?I managed to fake my death. Not the easiest thing to do I assure you. He left, apparently fooled or he just didn't care, and I managed to find my ship and find my way here.? Vincent gingerly raised a hand to his forehead, ?How long have I been gone Dade? What year is it??

Tag: Dade/Templars

*Footnotes
    Ikesaiku
    Gamatsu, insult, combination of Ike (female dog) sai (son) and ku (bastard) for Bastard son of a female dog. I don't have to fully explain its meaning ;)
    Aku Gamatsu, Insult, ku (bastard) with the male qualifier a

23. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006
    Dade Leviathan
    Temple of Twilight; Zonama Sekot

Morichro. The name was familiar to Dade and for good reason: he was a master of the power. For a Sith to learn the power was interesting to him as one needed to master less malevolent forms of force usage before they even attempted Morichro. It was unique that a Sith, who usually put more aggressive uses of the force ahead of others, would devote themselves to even trying to learn Morichro. He was brought out of his thoughts by the question however. He was somewhat concerned that Vincent didn't know how long her had been out, but then again with Morichro, he had been lucky to wake up at all.

"It's the year 100aby, Vincent," Dade said stoically. "You've been gone for fifty two years, and a few months. We had a funeral for you after you had been gone for three years with no word. I would say you're probably one of the few people who can visit their own grave. But at least you don't have to waste money on a grave plot now. Although burying you twice is going to be odd." He smiled. He didn't know if Vincent would appreciate the morbid humor, but he offered it anyway.

"When your fixed up, I should train you to resist Morichro. Its not an easy power to resist. Some of the most powerful warriors have been easily slain because of it."

Tag: Vincent

24. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Vincent Mikaru

?Fifty Two Years...? Vincent said the number over and over again in his head, ?The Aku sealed me away for half a kriffing century!? He barely winced at the pain. He was too angry, too infuriated to care about the pain. He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths, calming himself just slightly, but only so. ?I appreciate the offer Dade, I'm going to need to know how to protect myself, for when I meet Insipid again. And this time, It will be him sleeping, and I'll see to it he never wakes up!?

The Echani sighed as the was escorted into the medical ward and placed in a room. The transfer wasn't two thrilling, but the more comfortable bed was appreciated. ?So, Tell me Dade. Whats happened in the Past 52 years? Who's Kage now? What of the Templar Mission on Anothelis? Tell me everything...? He paused, remembering who he was talking to, and spoke again before Dade could, ?And I know, you can't tell me everything, as old as you are you don't know everything, and my race isn't nearly as long lived enough.? He couldn't help but smile at that.

TAG: Dade/Templars

25. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    GM APPROVED :)

Character Sheet

Name: Cambrias?secura or Cambria Secura (Cam)
    Alias: Blue Angel
    Species: Twi'lek
    Homeworld: Ryloth
    Languages: Basic, Twi?leki, Lekku, Huttese, Shyriiwook

General Description:
    Appearance: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/P_Cambria/starwa033aaylasecura-2.jpg
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair/Fur: N/A
    Skin Color: Deep cerulean blue
    Height: 5?9?
    Build: Athletic, lithe
    Clothing: Dark brown leather Twi?lek midriff one sleeve shirt/vest and matching hip hugging pants, dark brown knee high leather boots and matching dark leather belt with flaps, a dark leather headpiece with matching lekku bracings, and a brown hooded cloak.
    Scars/Tattoos: The letter "Z" branded on her left upper arm.
    Other: Belly button jewel http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/cd/Aayla_bellybutton.jpg

Affiliation: Jedi Order

Lightsaber/Weapon Description:
    Primary lightsaber: Straight silver hilt covered in a leather grip, blue blade
    Secondary lightsaber: Straight bronze hilt covered in a leather grip, green blade
    Fighting Style: Forms 4, 5 & Jar?Kai
    Other Weapon: Vibrodagger kept in boot sheath

Biography: Cambria, a Rutian Twi?lek, was born into the Secura Clan of Ryloth. Like most of the young female Twi'leks on Ryloth, Cambria was sold into slavery off world to profit her clan. She was enslaved to a treacherous crime lord by the name of Zordo the Hutt, whose headquarter's were located at his palace on the unlawful desert planet Tatooine in the Outer Rim.

Zordo was one of the most notorious crimelords in the galaxy with controlling interests in several sectors from the Outer Rim coreward running spice to slaves and anything in between that was profitable. During a shakedown collaboration between the GA and the Jedi, Zordo was finally arrested after a nasty fireball fight at his palace. Cambria took up arms during the fight against her slaver, showing skills only a Force-Sensitive person could do. A Wookiee Jedi, intrigued by this, offered to take her back to Ossus to the Jedi Temple to be tested further.

Taking the Jedi up on his offer, Cambria soon found herself a Jedi and apprenticed to Master Alriccchrahl. The young impish Twi'lek Padawan excelled under the firm, yet gentle guidance of the older Wookiee Master. Cambria came to love the thrill of flying and the dance of the saber.

Just before her twenty-second lifeday, Cambria was knighted along with three others from her class. She now enjoys the freedom of missions and flying in the Jedi Starfighter Wing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.