main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - Turning Point

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    OOC: Sorry TheSithgirly, this post will assume you will kill some of them, hope I am not to assuming here ;)

Wolf Sazen, Shuttle of Hapan

"Who are they?" Master Sazen asked, as he felt their outbursts of violence. Their lifes vanishing from the force.

"Fallanassi."
    Was all that Kol Skywalker responded. Sadness in his voice. It wasn´t easy for the Grandmaster to see anybody sacrificing for him. He still felt it was his place to take the suffering in himself. A strange idea about his legacy as a Skywalker. Wolf Sazen knew this to well from Kol Skywalker´s son. Nodding, because nothing else could be said, he got to the forepart of the shuttle. He had heard about the Fallanassi. But hadn´t hoped to met one, ever.

Wolf stumbeld to the cockpit, still holding his side and taking place next to Judal Crane. "We must go. They won´t see us, right now." He said, as if that would explain anything. The Battle with the Dark Lord had left him drawn and badly injured. He felt his strength failing him, but the force substained him, as long as he needed to stay awake.

"Bring us back to Alliance-space and contact the Council immediately." Wolf Sazen sighed and leaned back in the chair.

Tag: Winged-Jedi

2. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    OOC:
    Please forget my last post, I must overread Sey's post [face_blush] (although I could have sworn, there was no post). I'm sorry for the confusion, I edited my last post, so here is the right one:

IC: Aya Merasi

Aya was standing beside her Master and Princess, feeling more uncorformtable with every minute.
    She didn't bedrudge Ganner for being out there, but he did something useful. 'In opposite to me. I'm standing here, doing nothing!' she thought bitterly.

When their ship was hit, Aya gritted her teeth, she never felt so much helpless and frustrated before. They were informed, that there was a boarder out there, for a moment she looked thoughtfully out there.

'It's important to protect the Princess and I have no combat-experience, which could help in a battle like that?'

"Deploy a security team. Sey Pachrias, would one of your Imperial Knights be willing to support the team? Yourself, perhaps? Knight Merasi? We can guard the Princess, if need be."

'And I'll never have combat-experience, if I don't try it', Aya glanced at Sey, then took a deep breath: "I'll go, if you'll allow me to go", she said, sounding more shy than determined and self-confident.'Great, you sound like a seven year old little girl! If they have any other choice, they will send someone else.'
    The same moment both battegroups started their fire, a Chiss-Team was send and Aya sighed, being sure nobody noticed her offer. 'Perhaps it's better and I should ask Ganner, if he can teach me, how to sound more... determined and self-confident', she muttered to herself.

"Aya, you're with me. Lightsaber out, calm your mind. Prepare for battle."

"Ye... Yes, Master..." was Aya very surprised answer. She trotted behind her master from the bridge to meet their support-team, while trying to calm herself with the help of the force. She listened carefully to the orders for the team, although she wasn't so sure, the team would follow them. She wasn't sure, with Chiss it was hard to tell, even with the force, but it seemed to Aya, the Chiss listened to Sey because they didn't want to be rude, not because they awaited her orders.

"Aya, be strong. Let the force guide you and remember your training. Have confidence in your abilities and always remember how proud I am of you. You've come such a long way from when you were a child to grow into the young woman I am glad to have fighting at my side. If something happens to me, get back to the Princess and get her out of here. Got it?"

"You don't plan to die, do you?`" asked Aya very suspiciously and worried, "But I will take care of the Princess, don't worry", Aya didn't say it, but it wasn't very difficult to tell, she was worried about her master, such speeches didn't fit her.

It didn't take long until they were informed the Chiss-Team, who was send to meet the boarder obviously did have contact with the Intruder...

"They are all dead?" Aya turned toward her master, "Can you imagine someone else than a Force-User, who has the ability to kill a whole team in such a short time?" she didn't wait for an answer, before she continued: "We should go, I think", then a moment later she added very quiet: "And please don't die, Sey..."

TAG: Sey

3. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Romar, Leaving the Wreckage of the Destiny, Bastion

She closed of her cockpit, giving Major Tahnan a long look and a serious nod.

Don´t tell anybody, Major. She thought and knew her gaze would carry that thought. It had been necessary. Leaving this man alive was to be murdered by him somewhen in the future. Killing him, menat weakening those who had taken so much from them already anyway. He had to die.

Her X-83 Twintail went into hovering mode.

"Major, Cade, I take position of Renegade Leader, Major you are Rengade One, Cade you are Renegade Two." She commed them, suddenly realizing that she sounded differently. She knew this Kira. It had come over her, whenever she felt the need of battle, when the force had come to her in such strength unlike she could ever experience it in calm and focus. It was the voice of the warrior she had tried not to be, all her life.

Grown up, as it seems. If this galaxy needs even more killers, that´s what I am. That is what I have done, haven´t I?

She waited for acknowledge of the other two and accelerated, leaving the wreckage of the aft-part of the Scythe-Cruiser through the open hangar decks. Moments later the energy fields broke down, exhausting their auxilary-power and everything inside the hangars left was hurled into space.

Outside the Battle raged. If it was still to be called a battle. Giant black Pelleaon-Class Destroyers slowly approached the alliance. More than a dozen of them. Spitting green fire, orange torpedos and blue ion energy, while holding defensless ships in their grip with tractor-beams. The remains of the Alliance over Bastion burned. They were lost.

"Renegade Two, take position between Renegade One and Renegade Leader. We are heading for coordinates 55.78.92. Out of the Battle and into hyperspace. Nothing we can do here. They are all dying. The Sith . . . are everywhere. Cade, do not reach out too much. Keep focussed. No wandering around with your mine, you won´t like what you get. Unterstood?" She sighed. And adjusted her course.

Darth Zorn was dead, the Sith would soon lay behind her. She had survived.

"Major, I am afraid the Alliance losses are disastrous. And anticipation from an expert?" She commed him, on her way to jumping coordinates.

Tag: KraytDragon90, Sinrebirth

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC: Ki_Undi_Mundi, I will place your characters, as I said. Did you want to join now, or after the split? You said prior the split. PM incoming.

5. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Ra'ziel, Roon prisons, the Cloak of the Sith
    The weak creature just lay there to fearful to answer the Sith Creature question. using the force the creature called Ra'ziel forced the fallen sith's arm to ignite it's own lightsaber. The red blade slowly made it's way towards the sith's own head. "No No No, please don't I beg you, have mercy" Said the weak sith as the lightsaber slowly cut into it's flesh. Then all went silent and the smell of flesh filled the corridors.

"You where unfit to serve the master" said Ra'ziel as he made his way down the corridor. Many cells where filled with all kind of beings and some where even dead. No doubt this was a prison yet Ra'ziel didn't know what it was. Those who looked upon him felt his terrible presence in the force. His newly contructed Double Bladed Lightsabers hung to his sides and his cloak seemed to almost be a shadow upon him.

"Where is my master, Someone tell me where is the Master!!!" Shouted the creature in a blood cry.
    Tag: Any

6. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Verrick

Sillik narrowed his eyes. "So, you killed Master Kron. You will die, here." And, with that, twin curved lightsabers ignited, Sillik lunged at Lord Verrick. One blade swung low, the other high.

The Sluissi was annoyed, and angry, but not lost. He was no fool, and would not act as one.

But Verrick was the one starting to get annoyed.

Take the bait, he thought. Take the bait.

"TAKE THE BAIT!" he yelled as he ignighted the silver lightsaber and threw it at Sillik.

He then held out his right hand in front of him. It was too late to use this move in this battle, but he had no choice. If it killed him, so be it, but as long and Sillik died before him, Verrick could claim victory.

The force wave started building up in his hand, but he started making the wave spin. As the centripetal force increased, so did the kinetic energy.

He had used this move to destroy that orange-bladed Jedi in the battle above Gyndene.

He then pushed force like a regular force wave, and it hurled the energy straight towards Sillik.

TAG: Sinre

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC: Four posts for a few important bits, huge post on Thursday, I promise. Away tomorrow. LotR on stage! As a note, hoping to split the RP on Sunday, but you'll all be PM'd as to where you have to look for each character.

IC: Darth Null, Roon

Running from the surface to the prisons, Darth Null, ruler of Roon while Darth Stryfe was away.

"Where is my master, Someone tell me where is the Master!!!"

Null shoved the entrance of prison, and saw the dead Sith, and some kind of...monster poised over it. Impossible. It's woken!

Thirty years down the road, Darth Wyyrlok II had created this creature to unveil itself. Why, only the Dark Lord knew.

Darth Null spoke. "Darth Ra'ziel, I know your name, and claim you in the stead of the Dark Lord of the Sith. He will come to claim you.

TAG: Darth_Sabith[/b]
    ---
    IC: Captain Glourgous Yacker, Ascendency, near Mon Calamari

Maser Jorgon Arstick spoke, slowly. "No where right now Captain, we're staying put for now. I'm waiting for a signal from one of the other's to go forward."

The fleet had been positioned near Mon Calamari, cruisers from Ossus and the nearby shipyards gathered with the Concord Dawn blockade force. The Mandalorian-Imperial fleet was gathered at Concord Dawn, preparing to move out.

Ten Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers and sixty Keldabe-class battleships. Each Star Destroyer was worth three Mon Calamari Scythe-class cruisers, of which Captain Yacker had forty-seven, and various Sabertooth frigates - forty worth a Star Destroyer - a hundred and twenty frigates in-system.

Six Mandalorian battleships were worth one cruiser, so the Star Destroyers and battleships were worth forty Scythe-class cruisers - giving Jorgan more ships than needed.

But, Roche had been taken by separatists, allied with the Confederacy and Empire, and was surely had a powerful fleet. Ossus and Mon Calamari - the shipyards damaged - were important. Mon Calamari had three Golan V's, worth a PSD each, but that wasn't alot.

Mandalore had ten Star Destroyers around it, further away, so it was a bad situation strategically, if they moved. But, still, the Alliance had two massive vessels at Taris and Bandomeer - Reserves - worth six PSDs between the two Reserves. Yet, Garqi had several Star Destroyers fighting an insurrection, and on Mygeeto a full Alliance armada was poised, and on Borosk the Emperor's personal fleet.

Those could be moved, in a chain.

And, so, if the Alliance moved, it could be a chain-reaction of destruction from Concord Dawn to Mandalore to Taris to Garqi to Mygeeto to Borosk. Millions would die.

The Captain simply nodded. If the Force could guide them, it would help. Alot.

TAG: Ki_Undi_Mundi
    ---
    IC: Jedi Knight Thyson Thyphoon, Jedi Temple

Knight Thyphoon looked at Master Yinngle, talking to himself. "What has been going on around here, I've been confined to the temple for quite some time now, could you please, tell me what's going on around here?"

Thyphoon summarised that the Alliance was pushing on Bastion even now, but the Chiss and Mandalorians had allied with the Empire. The Imperial Knights were still absent, mostly, and the Jedi had free reign, apart from when fighting the Alliance rebels - many of which had formed a Confederacy and attacked from the Rim to Fondor and Corellia.

Nobody knew how the Battle of Bastion had gone, but there was a growing void of Jedi in the Force, and a stain of darkness. Reports had that the Confederacy was bombarding worlds they abandoned, and hundreds of billions had died. Perhaps a trillion, in the end.

A chain of Alliance-Imperial systems ran across the Outer and Mid Rims, ready to ignite. Reports said Roche had been lost, and nobody had heard from Grandmaster Skywalker's mission to negotiate a peace from the Emperor. Assumedly

8. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    Battle of Nubia
    IC as Aruw'n Bonadan

The Battlemeld Kai was holding around the trio of Force Users told Aruw'n everything he needed to know about the sudden flare of apprehension he'd felt contaminating Quin's focus. Intuitively, waves of calm flowed to the young High Guardian from the other two in reassurance because it was then Aruw'n turned all of their attention to the real threat behind the Corellians. It was a group of technicians trying to mount an E-Web Repeating Blaster Cannon.

Aruw'n knew there was no hope of stopping them by charging into the line of over two dozen of the Enemy. That was a good way of getting his men killed.

The realization of what to do hit him and then Kia and Quin the next tenth of a second as well. Aruw'n sent the need to cover Kia's position to Quin and shouted the order for the Katarn Commandos sake as well.

A report from Blacks Ten and Eleven came into Aruw'n's ear piece which was dispersed among the rest of the party as well, "We have a half squadron of E-wings looping around here, we'll try and hide, but if they see us we may have to detach the shuttle to engage them. Recommend you get behind the necessary bulkheads, in-case we have to breach. We'll meet you back here when you're done. Ten out."

Sithspit!, he intoned as that would surely radiate through the meld, Make it quick before this place depressurizes!

Angling their blades to bat away incoming blaster bolts allowing the Commandos to return fire, Aruw'n and Quin jumped out in front of the fray in the blaster heated air between the two groups. Bits of the action behind the Corellian line could be seen as the Cannon was quickly being assembled as well as the bulkhead they'd have to get to as well.

By now the blasterfire from the Corellians was ramping up in volume bringing beads of sweat to the Twilek's head as his efforts were forced to be intensified when finally the relieving inclination of ducking down to the ground came through the Battle Meld.

Kai had already made a path through the Commando line when the jagged edge of the doorway they'd breached came streaking over the prostrate bodies of Aruw'n and Quin spinning like a a rectangular discus into the Corellian line ahead. The projectile had been launched and spun by the adept Force wielder Jedi Knight Lonati.

Aruw'n immediately jumped up pulling Quin beside him screaming, "Forward!", as he broke into a run before the Enemy could regather itself.

His lightsaber slashing arcs through downed soldiers and technicians alike, Aruw'n opened the bulk head and told Quin and Kai to lead the Commandos inside while he secured the bulkhead in time.

TAG:SINRE

Hero felt his throat go dry at his father's meaningful look that read he should know what to do in this situation. He let the Jensaari's words roll over in his head once more, [i]The Alliance is fighting my people, the Jensaari, and I want to know why, Padawan.[/i]

Disengaging his lightsaber's blade, Hero adopted a solemn posture as he felt his hands bead with sweat. He reached to the Force for guidance, for some kind of clarity. From the Jensaari's words he had come here looking for answers to some very complicated questions.

There it was, the barometer of the Galaxy's clash of the Force tipping toward the Darkness. Radiating from the Clash was a sense of [i]wrongness[/i], perverse misunderstanding even. Hero couldn't keep his voice from blurting out, "Because your People are being manipulated into conflict as are the Jedi."

He had to pull himself out of the shock of the words that he didn't feel like were his own. However, he trusted what he had felt earlier and continued on, "We are merely bloodying ourselves at the behest of something we do not see."

[b]TAG:SINRE[/b]

9. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon Arstick~ Aboard the Acendency

Master Jorgon closed his eyes and meditated for a few moments, he then realized the situation that was at hand.

" Captain Yacker," He said. " It seems as if we have enough forces to go towards Mandalore. What is your opinion?"

Jorgon knew that if they went towards Mandalore, they would face a very large fleet. He too, had a large fleet, but he was unsure if they could hold up.

This won't be easyHe ThoughtI need to find the position of all other ships.

Master Jorgon went on the radio and annoucned " All allied ships, what are your positions?"

TAG: Sinre, Any

IC: Master Yinngle~ In the Jedi Temple

Master Yinngle knodded at Thyphoons summary. He knew that the war was going to get bad.

" A Council meeting shall be called yes?" He said. " Find some sort of solution we must. Meditate on this I will. But first, I must find out more."

Yinngle thought about Jorgon and where he was. He knew he was near the Mandalorians. Yinngle didn't doubt that Jorgon could hold his own.

" A suggestion you have Thyphoon?" he asked. " The position of Master Jorgon do you know of?"

TAG: Sinre

10. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Ra'ziel, Roon

Footsteps echoed down the large hall as another being headed towards the sith creature. "Darth Ra'ziel, I know your name, and claim you in the stead of the Dark Lord of the Sith. He will come to claim you." Spoke the new being. Ra'ziels eyes seem to look deep into the being who stood before him pondering what to do. Only silence filled the corridor not even the rats made a sound. Then after servial moments Ra'ziel stood to his full hieght. "Where is the master?" Said the creature called Ra'ziel as he approched this new arrival. "I obey ONLY the Master, you are not worthy of my obediance." Said the creature but then he felt a tug in the force some where's a vast battle was going on. One of light and the other of night. The master was out there he was sure but why had he been left behind and what had awaken him from his death sleep?

Darth Ra'ziel pushed his awarness into the force letting his pressence become a becan to the galaxy he would not hid from his master. Like a hurrican in the small room he became. Rocks and debre swept the room as he constrated. In the force only these words would be heard "I have awaken and wait you master."

"Tell me why I have awoken when the Dark One is not here? Teach me and I shall serve you but only till the master returns. If I learn nothing then you shall return to the great sleep of the void."

11. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    OCC: my computer has had a virus.

Kogun Shay

As he ran towards Krayt in rage, the thoughts 'Eydan, Eydan,...' circulating in his brain,he heard the force scream. His grief had muddled his thoughts but as he ran and tripped he felt the air scream high within his back, as the breastplate beneath his armour was pierced. He staggered then looked down, the temporary insanity of grief over Eydan slipping.

He looked. A lightsaber had ripped along his side and lay half buried in it. Rain fell upon the silent figure. Sanity returned to the raging Twilight. Calm. He looked behind him to see the Imperial Knight watching him.

Putting his hand on the lightsaber handle, Kogun grunted pulling it out. Pain screamed within him. He looked at the handle. He felt like he was going to faint. Shadow wisped across his eyes for a moment and then he looked up at where he saw Darth Krayt in the thick of the fray with the Jedi Knights. And then looked back.

The Imperial Knight was obviously expecting him to fall over. He did know the strength of Kogun Shay.

He took a halting step still. This never would have happened to him in the old days. He had allowed grief to cloud his mind, something he had not done since he was very young. And an inferior had wounded him for it. Now he thought of this a little more logically. Slowly walking back towards Antares Draco. The lightsaber in his hand. He pressed the button, the silver blade slipping back into the pommel.

Slowly he walked towards the imperial.

Tag: Miith

12. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    OOC: Regarding the splitting, I will be responsible for the third part of the three sub-games. "128ABY - Collapsing Galaxy" including the fringers, confederacy and some Jedi and Sith. LordTroepfchen will be my cooperator. Our PM-boxes are open from now on for any questions. I am looking forward to play with you guys. Until then, enjoy the final days of this thread :) Fin

Hespar Kessler, Plaza, Bastion

Breathing heavy, rotating his silver lightblade a few times he slowly circled his former Master. A few Imperial Knights stormed forward to attack the Jedi Knight. A risen hand of Hespar made them stop.

"Don´t forget the Emperor´s orders. Only engage in self-defense!" He shouted out and eyed his opponent. His former master. His one-time friend.

"Master Sentarin," he said in a calm voice. Looking around. "The battle is lost. both leaders of our orders have forbidden that we engage in combat. And if we do now, what gain will their be? It will be for the sake of old rivalries. It will be for personal revenge. Neither the Jedi nor the Knights of the Empire follow such low motives. I plead to you, don´t attack me. We must not engage each other in combat." He said it and stood still. Waiting for his former Master to respond. Breathing. Waiting. Hoping. Preparing to die . . . or take the life of a man he had once loved like a brother.

"Please, Ratep. Don´t do it."
    He whispered.

Tag: sprintabm (after he returns)

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Should be already dead with a wound like that, Force or no. Qui-Gon couldn't survive a stab into his gut, I highly doubt anyone could survive being half-way sliced. But I'll go along cause I don't wanna argue again.

Imperial Knight Antares Draco

Palace Grounds, Hapes

Does he not know how to die? Antares thought bitterly after astonishingly watching Kogun pull out his lightsaber from being half buried in his side and walking back towards him as if nothing had ever happened. Frustrated that this man would not roll over and pass on to the next world, the Imperial Knight reached out toward his lightsaber, but rather than pull it back towards him he merely felt its interior and disconnected some wiring inside that would cause his lightsaber to overload quickly and explode should Kogun try to use.

But rather than wait for the crazy Jedi to use it, Draco merely thumbed the blade back on intiating the feedback and the ensuing explosion, the magnitude of which was equivalent to a hand grenade. To Kogun, the explosion would rip his hands apart and possibly take parts of his arms with it. Not to mention it would also damage his torso whereever it was not protected by armor and his head. To Draco it would be a shame to lose the lightsaber, but he could always rebuild himself a new one once he and the Emperor had gotten safely out of the system.

Antares also made sure that Kogun could not easily throw the booby-trapped weapon away so easily. He kept a grip on it with the Force and if Kogun tried to wrestle control from it in his weakened state, it should not budge far from him with the stronger and less spent Imperial Knight maintaining control of it. He also disabled the saber's ability to deactivate and unless Kogun had built the weapon himself, there was no way the man could reconnect all the wiring in the few seconds he had. The servant and protector of the Emperor was quite determined to make sure that he could not get out of this one so easily.

TAG: fist

14. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Ryu Brightstar
    Sullustan Shipyards, Sullust

Ryu was starting to get really scared at the prospect of getting caught with the item. His father was worried and that nearly never happened. His brave father, who had fought in wars and saved lives, anxious about a little box. The Force have mercy on the rest of us. Ryu swallowed hard.

?I?ll have it to you as soon as possible.?

Ryu flipped the screen off and walked away slowly. He could feel himself sweating again and he wiped his face. The only way he would be able to get himself to Anaxes, was public shuttles. Ryu hadn?t yet amassed enough Republic credits to purchase his own ship so he would have to take a ship to Anaxes. With customs coming into play he would have to find a good reason for going there or avoid it. The government on Anaxes was pushy about the coming and going of cargo.

With his heart in his throat still, Ryu walked back to the Shipyards and to the foreman. Without a word he motioned for his payments. The meager credits were exchanged and Ryu walked away. He pocketed the currency and picked up his pace. Within a few moments Ryu was running. His heart was pounding, from running and from his new employment. His father had never asked for him to do anything like this before. He had also said nothing of this box. Even with their different views, Telt Brightstar had always spoken to his son of family secrets.

Ryu?s thoughts made him all the more anxious. It also made time go by, what seemed to be, twice as fast. Ryu had made it to the nearest shuttle bay so fast he was surprised. All his time spent in the gym must be paying off, he thought. Ryu glanced around for the offices. Although he hadn?t enough to by a ship that fit his needs, Ryu was able to purchase luxury passage. He also spent time on every planet he visited using his charm to work his way into the hearts of the transportation officials. This paid off dearly when he needed to get somewhere fast and he needed to move something quietly.

Ryu noticed the large sign indicating the location of the ticket box after a few minutes of search. He made his way through the busy station to get to it. The man working the booth knew Ryu and opened the gate to the back area without a word. Ryu smiled at him as he past and walked to the woman who owned these particular ships. Her office was large and he had had to take an elevator to get to them.

Ryu entered the large office to find the woman facing the large window overlooking the station below. Ryu entered and smiled at her back. She didn?t notice him so he snuck up behind her. He moved a little so he was nearly next to her and spoke.

?Beautiful view, isn?t it??

The woman, named Zayba, turned with a start to look at Ryu. She made a squealing sound and gave him a hug.

?Ryu! How have you been??

Ryu shrugged and smiled at her.

?Pretty busy. Sorry I didn?t see you last time I was on planet. It was a short visit. But I came to ask you a huge favor.?

Ryu stared at Zayba with caring eyes.

?Well Ryu, what is it you need??

?My father needs me to pick up something for him and I need to skip customs into Anaxes. Can you get me a private ship??

The petite woman walked away from the window and sat down. Ryu walked around the desk and stared at her. She seemed to be thinking of something, so he kept quiet. She looked up for a moment and then back at her desk. She sighed.

?Well, Ryu, I do have a ship going there soon, but you know the laws. If you get caught smuggling yourself and something off of the planet you are going to be in deep Huttspawn.?

Ryu stared at her with conviction.

?No need to tell me, Zay. I know the risks, but it?s my father. I think he may be in trouble.?

Zayba stood up and sighed again.

?Bay 4, you have ten minutes, Ryu.?

Ryu punched the air and smiled. He walked over and kissed her on the cheek. He put his hand in his pocket and pu

15. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate/ Battle of Bastion

Kreassk felt the dark presence behind him summon the force and saw Maleficarum vault over him and engage the two Sith. The lightsabers sprouting from her wrists was unexpected and the fact that Maleficarum was just as much a cesspool of the dark side within the force if not moreso as they threw the two red tattooed warriors. As a result their attacks were hesitant and uncoordinated. They fought her individually frequently getting in eachother?s way.

Kreassk slipped past them easily still charging for the Imperial Knights.

The Imperials were already reacting with efficiency and discipline. The male ran inside supposedly to alert the Senate security. The female Knight lit her silver lightsaber and met his probing sweep. Her follow up was a flawless example of the classic form II-a swipe at his extended wrist, but Kreassk had sparred in the temple against opponents using form II and was able to dip his arms and use his greater strength to push her attack away. Kreassk could tell he was going to have a difficult time against this human. She was clearly no slouch in dueling-as most Imperial knights weren?t-and while he was near the top of his peers in the temple he was still only a padawan and this knight could have even given Master Sentarin a workout. She continued with a combination of four broad sweeps from form III the last of which knocked him off balance. He stumbled to the right three steps until he regained it and spun to block her powerful diagonal slash from form I.

They were clinched. The blades were locked wrestling eachother in a test of strength. Normally the advantage would be in Kreassk?s favor, but he suspected she was leading him into another situation in which she would unleash another combination that Kreassk was not skilled enough to defend against. However their clinch provided an opportunity.

?Why do you ally with the Ssith, Knight,? Kreassk asked her low so only she would hear.

She smiled, ?I serve my Emperor, and I could ask you the same, Jedi.?

Kreassk nodded his head to the three darksiders locked in battle, ?That one callss hersself Maleficarum. Sshe doessn?t sserve Darth Krayt. Sshe wisshess to assassinate your moffss insside. Sshe ssayss they are in alliance with thiss Darth Krayt working againsst your Emperor?ss interesstss.?

?If we capture her sshe can give Roan Fel the evidence sshe hass on thosse Moffss and their Ssith alliess.? He broke their clinch and deactivated his lightsaber, ?Sso I assk you, Imperial Knight, do you sserve your Emperor??

Tag: Sinre

16. RebellionSoldier

RebellionSoldier Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2006
    IC: Alana Simptii - Corridor - Sluis Van Shipyards

[blockquote]It wasn't time to play the blame game, [b]Athame[/b] was right. "Get up." [b]Alana Simptii[/b] said with frustration in her voice...throwing the lightsaber to her new Bothan enemy as she stood.

For a moment, Alana lost herself in her old Sith teachings. Flashes of memories both good and bad of days passed on the sands on Korriban. The same ruthless drive she just showed [b]Tel'lya[/b], Alana has also taught to her only apprentice. They were one in the same in many ways...everything he could do, so could she. Lady Simptii had once taken [b]Darth Bison[/b] to the extremities of the darkside...a darkness only written in the oldest of Sith books. The type of darkness that only Sith Masters secretly utter amoungst themselves. Legends abound of Sith who became so consumed by the darkside...they were devoured by it's disgusting evil. Warped into a black void of energy...the darkside manifested in the mortal realm.

No. Alana would not kill the Twilight Bothan...her days as a Sith were over. Lady Simptii was a Twilight Jedi now. "We have to tread ever softly now, if the Jensaari are alerted...the outcome of a successful mission will become slim." Alana looked over to Athame who nodded in agreement.

"I must set the charges on the final frigate [B]I[/b] have to worry about. You two on the other hand...with your reckless actions...are already behind!" Athame said angrily enough that his point was made. Turning on his heel, Athame disappeared around the corner at a quickened pace.

Alana turned her head to see Tel'lya glaring at her with fierce hatred in her eyes. "Are you going to get over it...or are we going to walk around pissed all night.?"[/blockquote]

[hr]

[hl=indigo][color=white][b]TAG: Sinre[/b][/color][/hl]

[b]OOC:[/b] This is only the first part of a much longer second post I'll write up tomarrow.

Sam Jackson: "Hold on to your butts." Sluis Van is about to get nasty!!!

17. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC1: When is my other character going to be written into the story. It doesnt matter to me if it is after the split, but I am curious.

OOC2: I was wanting to stray from getting humanoid teeth because of the conotation of killing them but it's okay.

IC: Bosa Nejeco

Bosa nods at the Yuuzhan Vong warrior that was talking to him. "Thiz one would be honored to keep his memory around thiz onez neck." Bosa ignighted his lightsaber and in one quick motion he had sliced out an inscisor. Stabing a hole in it he unties his necklace and puts the tooth on the string.

Sitting down in one of the living seats in the Yuuzhan Vong transport, he thought to himself while waiting for the ship to come out of hyperspace in the Taris system, "they are this ones brothers now."

Tag: GM

18. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: *stares at sinre* i'm going to get you for this.

Verden Pinder/ Flagship Sunsets Vigil, Twelfth Fleet/ Battle for Bastion

The run through the corridors had been far more inconvient than one would normally expect. After all, the ship wasn't precisely sturdy anymore. Pity to lose this ship. More so the people that crewed it. Whoever started the captain going down with the ship should be flogged. Almost absently he jumped off a wall to make a turn quicker than normal.

Finally, after ziggin and zagging through the obstacle course that the ships corridors had become during the fight, he saw the terminal. Then the roof fell in, practically on top of the Jedi. Leaping back, he knew what had to have happened. His most recent enemy had guessed what was going to happen, that someone was going to come to this terminal alone. That it would either be himself, or the admiral. Either way... the odds were much more in Gorog's favor to win the day in this skirmish with this tactic than with staying and trying to force his way through the bottleneck that had formed on the previous battlefield.

The Farghul looked at the reptilian being that stood before him, the varried quills sticking out at their rakish angles. The terminal was located just beyong the Sith. It would have been too easy, otherwise. Then the reptile spoke, it's voice like leather rasping across a dry stone. "Verden Pinder. Still alive, I see?" A rhetorical question, of course. The dual crimson blades of a forked lightsaber sprang into existence.

Something about the stupidty of the comment Verden just couldn't resist. "No, I'm your mothers Force ghost." The dual blades wiped away any hint of humor from his voice or manner however. Fething hells... I didn't think anyone else even knew about that stupid weapon. The forked lightsaber presented problems for both those who faced them, and those who wielded them. It was a matter of exploiting that, which depending on the skill of the wielder was never easy.

And of course, with the Sith it did always have to come down to this. A dance, a fight... a conversation that was purer than words. Yet even in that the Sith could lie and corrupt their thoughts. "If we have to..." With that the Jedi Master centered himself in the Force, and drew his own lightsabers. They were at different angles so that they wouldn't cross each others path quite so easily. The blades shown with a silver purity, to burn away the blackness of that which he was facing.

Normally he would wait, but with time of the essence not knowing how long the Admiral and her troops could hold on against the stormies, he charged. It was a completely inelegant move, speed and power being the main elements. As he neared the lizard, he thrust one blade forward, the one farthest from the forked blades of coherent light, towards the chest of the Sith obstacle. The other one was angled into a position to block any defense that the foul beast might mount with his lightsaber.

TAG: SINRE

19. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Krayt, Remains of the Halls, Hapan

Slowly he turned around his own axis, eyeing the new arrivals. In their dresses, not even carrying lightsabers they looked more like monks than warriors. But the force was in them. Strange and twisted from the arts of the Jedi, but present nevertheless.

Darth Krayt raised his lip in disgust. The Fallanassi. The secretive worshippers of the white current.

"You have gained nothing. Only postponed the inevitable, old woman."
    He smiled. "You can feel it, too. I know that. You can feel that he will die. That darkness comes . . .!" He paused and saw the thirty figures around him tense. He eyed one of them, meeting his eyes with his own two different-coloured. Then he laughed out. And from his thundering laughter a wave of mental violence was send into the force. Fear and anger creeping in the spirit of all those who had not touched such a darkness before.

The Fallanassi, powerful in their own ways, weren´t used to the violent arts of war. The attack was unexpected to them and broke the concentration of their community. The thirty warriors around him, as he had expected, dissappeared. And the twenty true enemies appeared from their hiding in the force. Illusions. Not enough to overcome a Dark Lord of the Sith.

"You cannot stand against ME!"
    Krayt yelled out and even as injured and exhausted as he was he found anger in himself. Power. Calling the first one to him, thoruhg the force, the man was ripped into the air and flew to him, sliced into two, as the Dark Lord swung his lightsaber.

Then facing the largest group of them he slowly approached. A smile on his face.

And his red-glowing saber in his right hand.

Tag: Myself (with approval of Sinre)

Darth Natas, Korriban, Hangar

"So, you have studied those who have come before you . . . you have? And the arts of the Jedi, you have studied, too . . ." Darth Natas hissed. The small man leaning above the fallen Jedi. He was tempted to have the man executed, only to feel the ecstasy of such power. A shuckle ran through him as his thought formed into an image.
    He looked up, and saw Darth Narcissus disapproving face. While his lesser in rank, technically, both new he was superior in the force and the dark side. As many Sith here on Korriban were.

Darth Natas regained some self-control and nodded down on the young man.

"So, we will teach you the ways of the Sith. The ways of the Dark Side." He looked up to Darth Narcissus. "As you have found him, I suggest you show him the academy. And take care until we find a teacher." Darth Natas glared at him and smiled.

"You mean until the Dark Lord returns to decide upon his training, Darth Natas?" Darth Narcissus couldn´t resist the opportunity to point out the obvious fear of Natas to overstep his authority. Darth Natas nodded only and left. With swift steps. The elder more handsome Sith remained and smiled after him, then turning to Kore Barrack.

"Welcome young apprentice." He smiled down on him. "You have seen the worst of the Sith, already." he smiled and lead the way. Without a word demanding the younger man to follow.

Tag: Vader_the_pimp69

20. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Werda

The old mandalorian knew not where he stood for he was on top of a mountain but before him strecthed out was a vast vally of ash. Storm clouds covered the sky and hid away the stars. This place held no light. As he started to walk forward he tripped and fail. Like a stone thrown into a deep lake he sank into the darkness around him. Hands grabbed at him and blood red eye's staired into his being. "You are nothing and in that you shall become everything." Said a mystrious voice coming from the void. Werda's armor was torn from him and as he went to ignite his trusty lightsaber he learned it had been lost to him.

"You will return to the void and be reborn. Yet this time you shall be more then what you are." Said the voice as the hands continued to claw at him. There claws dugg into his flesh. Some where's in the darkness he heard another darker voice but he could not make it out. "Fear, Anger, Hate, Power, and finally your chains shall be broken." Werda felt himself being pulled into the ashes.

"His breathing became harder and harder to perform. What did it mean? No matter how hard Werda struggled it was hopeless. Then as his head emerged under the Ashes he heard the voice one more time. "From Death you shall be reborn a new."

21. SonofZeus

SonofZeus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2007
    Captain Ruon, Bridge, The Overlord

From Darth Wyyrlok´s flagship one had a spectecular view on the explosions and burning wreckages of the alliance fleet. Even without the force a seasoned Captain as Ruon was felt the presence of death as he watched such violent slaughter. As expected the Grand Admiral showed little remorse. He didn´t even cared to offer the Alliance conditions of surrender, but the imperial fleet became an effective organizer of the remaining ships destruction. As hyperdrive-interdiction ignited again, they were doomed.

Into their center, shoving debris to the side with all tractor-breams, the massive fleet of imperial giants attacked with all weapons. The group of dark-metal StarDestroyers was illuminated by green laser and orange torpedos reflecting on their polished hulls. Explosions send flashes of light from different directions. And in between the small explosions of fighters danced around the capital ships. It was sight of cruel beauty.

Looking down on his command console, the estimations of losses now ran up on his screen. A battle that seemed as it could not be won, had turned into a bloody victory.

Blood that sealed a new alliance. Captain Ruon turned his head to Darth Wyyrlok, who now returned to the bridge. The mighty, massive Sith Lord showed no sign to resume command, so hje continued to give out orders, as their reinforcement took the frontline, the batteries of the two ships pondering into fleeing Sabertooth-Class Frigates.

He wondered what kind of allies the Sith would be. They had something intimidating, with their confidence in their power and cruelty, they didn´t cared to hide or justify. They weren´t exactly . . . trustworthy.

The Chagrian turned his head and smiled. "You do not have to trust us, Captain." He said in a gentle voice. "We both cannot be defeated in allegiance and cannot survive this war alone. Fate binds us. Not trust." The Chagrian said, obviously reading his concerns. Mentally biting his tongue Captain Ruon nodded.
    "I apologize if I have insulted you, Lord Wyyrlok." He said, clearing his throat.

The Sith Lord raised his hand to stop him talking.

"You haven´t. Your performance in the battle has been remarkable, Captain. Then again, Grand Admiral Veed has promised me you are the best." The Chagrian hinted a smile. "Suspicion is a sign of intelligence. Obidience is a proof of discipline." He turned. "The rest is yours. I am looking forward to wrok with you in the future, Captain." He said and left the bridge. Ruon felt his heart sink. If nothing else, the Sith knew how to inspire fear. And he assumed Darth Wyyrlok was the worst they had to offer. Hopefully.

Turning to the battle again, he ordered another concentration of fire.

Grand Admiral Veed, Operation-Center, The Invincible

He watched the Yuuzhan Vong approach his retreating ships and sighed. That they had to insist on being killed. Incredible.

"Orders: All fighter of former GroupBastion interecpt these Battle-ships. All retreating ships shall try to bring as much idstance between them and their attackers as possible, except," he checked the damage reports. The Voyager had still almost full enignes but was otherwise badly bruised. "Except Voyager. The Voyager shal turn around and take collusion-course to the attackers. All battle-stations shall open fire with everything they have on these Vong." He said and turned to the mainbattle again. Fighters were fast and several hundreds of them wouldn´t need long to devastate the enemy. The Voyager wouldn´t hit the Vong, but make them change hteir course to avoid being rammed. Which would again buy time. Meanwhile some of the hyperdrive capable alliance-fighters would slip away, of course. A little price for a few warships.

Turning forward again, Darth Maladi leaned forward and whispered something to him. He nodded and

22. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Wolf Varik
    Naboo's Dream; Study

Wolf leaned back in his chair after sitting the datapad on his desk and letting the information unfold itself. Most of the displayed was just more elaborate explanations of what Tradossk had already told him, but what made Wolf raise his eyebrows was the fact that he had never heard of the Verpine aside from small talk in bars and that was unreliable, obviously. He pressed the [IMAGE] section of the datapad and Tenzen Xaare popped up and slowly rotated above the area he had been summoned from.

Wolf opened the door and screamed Niner's name out and only had to wait for a couple of seconds before the droid came hurrying around the corner. "Yes sir!" his mechanic voice blerted out. Wolf's face contorted with the image in front of him turned to Niner. "What do you know about Verpine, Niner?" The droid physically started at Wolf's question before giving Wolf a lecture about the entire known history of the Verpine, which didn't end until Wolf had found his way to the kitchen to eat.

"So," Wolf started, food still in his mouth, "This Xaare guy is pretty well known, figures why the bounty is so high. Hm, a good amount higher than some Jedi." He opened the datapad again on the counter and this time he and Niner stared at it. "We should follow the Perlemian Trade route to the field. We get stopped by the Alliance, there's nothing that they can hold us on, I mean we're not smugglers and pratically have nothing to hide. Then again the Jedi will probably tail me from there, so that's an all or nothing move, if Xaare isn't in the asterod field at all, then my ass is grass. Guess Anzat is the best choice for now."

Wolf walked back to the study, not saying a word to Niner all the way back. He propped his feet on the desk when he was settled into the chair. Xaare seemed to be an almost legendary figure in the Verpine, hell, almost in galactic history. Judging by some of his battle tactics in the past, and the fact that he was still alive, almost demanded that someone respect him. He probably had survived countless assassination attempts and was a hell of a warrior and commander. He wouldn't come quietly, or alive, for that matter, guys like him had too much honor and whatnot for their pride to be hurt like that. Killing him seemed the best way to go.

Xaare would probably like it that way anyhow.

A few minutes after settling on this decision, Wolf wandered back to the cockpit and took control back from Atin over the ship. "We're heading to Anzat, boys. How ya feel about that?" He asked over the intercom. All he heard from Niner's com was a long and mechanized sigh and a small "yeah" escaping the box. He frowned at that, but a beep beep from Atin's com was all he needed to sit back and fly the ship.

Tag: Sinre

23. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Continued from my last post?

[color=blue][b]IC: Ryu Brightstar[/b]
    [i]Anaxes[/i][/color]

Ryu had settled into a comfortable position on the ship, finally. He had spent the beginning of the ship looking through the cargo log. He memorized where everything was going. Ryu had visited captain and borrowed a suit that the employees on the ship wore. Once he was in the suit, that he noticed was very itchy, he settled down to remember the look on his father?s face.

Was it terror? Loss? What was the emotion gripping his father? Ryu spent the last half of the long voyage trying to figure it out. He spent half of this time merely seeing the face of his dad. Telt Brightstar. So brave. He was scared for him. For what he would find at his home. For what it was that awaited him.

What seemed like seconds, was hours and Ryu was at his destination. He was gripped with fear and he barely kept his composure. Ryu took deep breathes, breathes of a thousand emotions, and wandered to the spot in the ship he had memorized. He had long since forgotten the cargo he was carrying, remember just that it would take him to this box. With his itchy suit and his forgotten cargo, Ryu walked off the ship and made his way out of the Hangar.

Although he had forgotten his cargo, he had not forgotten his destination. Ryu walked to one of the speeders that Anaxes used to ferry things underground. He loaded up his box and sat in the driver?s seat. His hands gripped the cool metal of the wheel. With the push of a button, the ship rose and hovered to the large tubes. The tubes that connected every part of the capital together.

[color=blue][b]::30 Minutes Later::[/b][/color]

Ryu hopped out of the small ground craft and picked up his cargo. He carried the box to a small merchant with a small stand. He deposited the box and excepted the small currency proffered. Ryu started to walk back to his ship, but paused at an alleyway. He ducked into it and took off his workman?s suit. With sweaty palms, Ryu walked away from his cruiser and towards the direction he had been told the Collection Offices would be in.

Ryu was now visibly shaking and he paused. Never had a job been this stressful. He clenched his fists and waked to the desk. Some alien race?s eyes stared back at him and he smiled. He spoke and without a hint of his anxiousness.

[b]?Hi, I was sent by a friend to collect a small object.?[/b]

The alien grumbled in a throaty language.

[b]?Actually, it was a family member, Gran Totulla.?[/b]

Ryu smiled at the sound of the old name his father used. He somehow knew that it was used. The alien made more rumbling sounds.

[b]?I?m sure he told someone I would be coming.?[/b]

The alien nodded it?s large head and walked away. Ryu shivered and tried to keep himself from losing it.

[color=blue][b]Tag: Sinre[/b][/color]

24. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Krayt, Palace of Hapan, Hapan

Stanind in their midst, the Fallanassi looked at each other again, before they immersed themselves again. One by one, they feinted into the backround. But some needed longer than others. Stepping forward, the Dark Lord extended his hand. Breathing in and out, taking deep breath, his fingers send blue lightning into the largest group of Fallanassi.

The blue-cloaked men of various species screamed out in pain and collapsed. Their secret ways to make themselves unknown, unseen was interrupted by the agony of the Dark Side´s deadly touch. Stepping between them with no hurry their lances and swords raising to defense, he smiled.

"A sacrifice. Of fools . . .!"
    He hissed and his lightsaber began to whirl around, with ever move or extension it slay one of them. Dancing, diving dodging their strikes, he seemed to slay those untrained as warriors with frightening ease. As the hidden Fallanassi attacked him, they appeared from nowhere. But the force guided his moves, his weapon only an extension of his will . . . of his anger. Even as he couldn´t feel them, the force whispered to him about the coming dangers, bringing his red energyblades between himself and any danger.

The old woman stood above and watched. With growing pain she saw the lost cause of the battle unveil itself. The Dark Lord bathing in the death of those who had opposed him became stronger again. Laughter made the wall themselves rumble, as his blade cut down the Fallanassi. The Adepts of the White Curtain had finally decided to face darkness . . . only to become a testament of it´s power.

As none of the Adepts stood the Dark Lord slowly turned towards the elder woman.

"I am Akanah, Adept of the White Curtain, Leader of the Fallanassi." She said and stared at him. her body fragile, only substained by the force. Kept alive to fulfill one last task, before becoming one with the force.

"I assume you know, who I am." He almost whispered and slowly steppd up the rubble she had positioned herself on.

Tag: Myself, later

25. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    OCC: Kogun wasn't got in the gut, or he would be dead.

Kogun Shay

The twilight grandmaster staggered forth in the rain, his hand upon the wound. He grit his teeth. His feet stepped forth slowly, he wrapped the force around himself as a cocoon. The thought 'heal, heal' circulated throughout his mind. His wound tugged with the Force, the veins attempting to halt the burn.

He felt the air still, and instantly a wave of force came up from him to resist the subtle tuggings of Antares Draco. He knew what the Imperial was about. That wasn't going to happen. Even wounded, he was aware of the slender nuances of the Force. The lightsaber handle did not explode.

Kogun stepped closer. He could feel the skin slowly rip as he walked, but the Force bound about his body. The lightsaber had seared the right side of his ribs. One was threatening to splinter. His legendary strength had sustained him thus far, had he not allowed his grief over his son to delay his hand, this fight would have been over by now. As it was...Kogun was slipping.

He stopped feet from the Imperial. Dropped the lightsaber handle. It rolled on the grass towards Antares Draco's foot.

Kogun looked at him grimly, clenching his teeth. "Try again. You couldn't get me with my back towards you, maybe...maybe this time you'll be lucky."

His empty hand beckoned.

Tag: Antares Draco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.