main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars 129 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - Shadow's Fall

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Darth Yelos
    Buildings, Corulag

Yelos controlled her anger as she listened to the droid. She had just snapped and recovered, and now this droid decided to prepare her to travel to Kuat. It should get its bolts screwed on tightly. ?Listen, droid spit, I will not be traveling to Kuat. If you pilot this ship to Kuat, you will personally be dismantled by me. You will pilot to Sullust,? she commanded angrily, and her anger tried to control her. She tried to keep it down.

Her mother, so vivid.

So alive.

TAG: Sinrebirth

IC: Allasandra Leana ?Solo?
    Orbit, Sihnon, Colonies

When Sorj spoke, Leana looked up from her baby?s head, ?We won?t be a few systems away, and I think Ennaca has a present for you?? Leana noted that he drawn it out, and turned to her Wookie friend. She loved her, had been like a mentor to her. She would never be a mother to her, as she still remembered her mother, and thought of her highly. Ennaca growled softly, but Leana just grinned. [You spoiled my surprise, Sorj!] Leana laughed to herself as she heard those words. ?No time like the present, Ennaca.? Sorj said, turning and leaving. We all need a vacation. But not now. Not because of the Sith kissing Mingo. Leana thought to herself. She then noticed Ennaca sot of blushing. Probably got it from me, she thought to herself,

[I spent some of those credits I earned on the last run on a childcare module for both the droids. So they?re probably more prepared that Sorj is to care for the children, Leana. No, definitely.] Ennaca said, and Leana laughed, cradling her baby. ?Thank you, Ennaca. You are such a good friend. I can?t bare to think you spent your credits on the babies. Well, actually, I can believe it. You love them as much as I do,? Leana said, kissing her baby on the forehead as she laid her down, ?Well, the chime means about half an hour. Do you want to go suit up? Or actually, suit down, as you are preparing yourself to look like a slave??

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Emperor Roan Fel III
    The Court

He looked at embassador who would have preferred to leave and had to surpress a smile. What a coward. And with so little insight, for a Bothan. "I am afraid I have given this matter our of hand. The sith now investigate the matter. And you should advise your government to cooperate with them, when it comes to finding the evildoers, before their alliance with some of you become the doom of all of your people." The Emperor said and turned. then turned back once more. "Oh and I am afraid given the circumstances safe travel cannot be assuured. I must insist you stay near my court. For your own safety. For now, embassador." And with a nod he cut the line and turned to his aid. "Defended? Grand Admiral Veed has the job to keep these things from happening! In the ifrst place! I appraciate his heroism, but I would prefer him doing his job, instead!" The Emperor spitted out. At least keep Veeds victory as small as possible. Of course the Admiral had failed. But it was understandable, that defense was not back to 100% so shortly after the offense.

"Any news of the Jedi and their meeting with the Galactic Alliance High Command?" The Emperor asked. And was already on his way to his daughter. "And I want to see my daughter." He added.

Tag: Sinre

3. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Van
    Yaga Minor

Late 126 ABY

Once the words started to flow from his former Master?s mouth, Van knew right away that he had no control over what he was saying. Van listened carefully to his words, words from the Force. There had been reporting?s of this sort of thing, and word was it even happened to Grandmaster Luke Skywalker during the Yuuzhan Vong War. He absorbed the words in, making sure he remembered everything.

It is through the middle of the whitest star,
    That flowing metal shall be found,
    Sustain it, Give birth to it, you cannot,
    But hunt its hunter,
    You must.
    Fate unravels, and you are no more.

Van knew there would be those fools in the Order that would have been honored or excited that the Force was speaking directly to them, but Van knew what it meant. It meant that the life ahead of him know was going to be hard. Very hard, indeed and he worried in particular about the last words. Fate unravels, and you are no more. The words struck at his very core, and everything that he stood for. The Kaleesh he was today was the result of a long and hard road of continually denying his self, and putting the Order and the way of the Jedi above all else.

Van watched his former Master depart, clearly upset about what had just happened. Van stood at the edge of the ramp a moment longer, taking everything in. Slowly, silently he made his way up the ramp and closed the ship. He sat down in his seat, and started the ignition of the ship. He looked at the datapad and the set of coordinates that pointed him towards the Great Unknown.

Van knew that this mission would take him above and beyond all of his teachings of the Jedi. The only question was, would he let it change him?
    ----------------------------------------
    129 ABY

Docking Bay 43R, Pammant, Calamari Sector, Outer Rim

Van smirked beneath his bone mask. The damned Sith was calling back his infiltrators, at least that was something. Darth Aran must have thought if he called his men back to himself, Van would begin to close in on his vicinity so he could draw him in to one on one combat. That was fine with Van, but he thought back to a saying back on Kalee.

Don?t kill a predrik beetle one by one, instead destroy its nest.

The Sith were a little more annoying than the predrik beetles, but only just by a little bit. Van appeared on the far side of their ship, directly opposite of their ramp. Van reached into his pack, pulling out two thermal detonators. He armed them each for one second and stuck them on the ship, they should send the whole thing up in flames. His smirk became a full smile just before he disappeared out of sight.

4. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: For my time is more limited now and my concentration has suffered lately, I think it is logical to try and focus more on one character in here right now. Obviously that will be Kol Skywalker, as he is most important to the plot. I´ll pick up Jacen Cole in a few weeks again. Post for them coming soon . . .

5. ofiwan

ofiwan Jedi Master

Mar 16, 2010
    OOC: (Are you guys accepting any new characters by any chance?)

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Vilt Wa
    Space

?Illusions. Come, my apprentices. We shall leave this world to the Nagai.?
    Vilt could feel that the Lord Sith knew about his personal disapproval of the drastic change in battle plans, but things cleared up momentarily. The Kaminoan felt bitter that the Nagai might easily take over the planet, but Eikon . . . Eikon was as good as dead to the Sith now. In all of his studies, Vilt knew that the other Sith would be left to his own devices; he would not have help. What a pathetic way to die; without hope or help from anyone. But to the Sith, that was the way of things. There was no remorse in leaving a comrade behind, even in the most dire situation. Vilt knew that the mission came before Eikon; if Eikon was in his place, he would have done the same. As it was always with the Sith.

And then there was that hint about being an apprentice. His work had finally paid off, but if he did not survive his first mission, this studentship meant nothing. Until he could prove that he belonged as a Sith learner, "apprentice" was just a title, and was a bag of hot air. All Sith must prove themselves, and Vilt knew that this was his opportunity to gain prestige in the Sith Order. He would not fail.

?Disengage and retreat to the hyperspace exit.?

Of course, my Master Vilt said coolly. He set up the coordinates for the nav computer; he would soon have the chance to prove himself in battle. The time of Sith Master Vilt Wa would come soon, but for now he knew that he would have to take it one step at a time. One misstep, and all he had fought for would be lost. That was enough to motivte him to win the fight, and win he would when the three Sith reached their destination.

TAG: Sinre, helinith

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Lord Ky?el
    Teta System

The trio of vessels launched forward into hyperspace, Ky?el in the lead, the two ?apprentices? behind him. The Chiss smiled to himself, softly. The bombshell would come, soon enough?

Ky?el busied himself with his thoughts, with his schemes, with thoughts of his former apprentices, of his successes and defeats. He was the grand architect of the Chiss alliance with the Empire which had conquered Adumar? and responsible for purging the Chiss of innumerable opponents. It was a matter of time before it all came together, and he would go home, as master of them all.

--

Ky?el enacted the meld a few moments before they decanted from hyperspace. Information flowed from them to him. A visual that had been taken by Sith Seers, by scouts, showing the frigates and cruisers? one above the capital city of Teta, one in the centre of the system, with a line of frigates circling the inner orbits, the third at the edge of the system, keeping an eye on entries to the system. Interdiction mines defended by flights of Crossfires were strewn around the edges, funnelling traffic to Empress Teta itself.

He also handed out specific images. To Vilt Wa, he told him about the Jedi who were guarding the central blockade line, who would be his target. A freighter, loaded with goods for the beleaguered system, would decant near them shortly, per Intelligence ? its captain was a Kaminoan, a celebrity among the Mining Guild who would be welcomed aboard the flag cruiser. His job was to kill that Jedi, when Ayano Ebele found their target; Fento Joon, who was last sighted on Teta, somewhere in the capital.

Lord Ky?el told her how he would sneak her into the system; with a Force illusion. Her job would be to bolster it, to focus her energies on the said Jedi so that he would let her through. Ky?el would mask her, and do the rest. He began setting his ship to take a specific route, a specific attack run, designed to distract from her entry.

They decanted from hyperspace, and, sure enough, the A-class freighter, centuries old, was there. The captain issued an enquiry, and Ky?el urged on Vilt to get aboard, quickly, and to take out the comm. dish ? and remember to replace it, if he wanted to secure his position as his only apprentice.

He oriented his vessel, guiding Ayano to follow in a short moment, and jumped on, quickly. He urged Ayano to ready herself.

--

He arrived in the system quickly, moments after their last minute re-orienting. Ky?el decanted, and was immediately pinned to his seat as the droid program turned his ship away from the anticipated burst of fire. The program was designed to pick out targets of opportunity, and it rushed towards a freighter in the process of passing the outermost cruiser. Ky?el, for his part, reached for specific minds aboard the cruiser, numbing sensors to the Cronau radiation from Ayano?s arrival ? moments after ? and from noticing on their screens. It was for her to connect with the second cruiser ? with its Jedi commander. It would require her to pick him out, and would be a test of her ability to keep him busy. Ky?el absently wondered how Ayano would distract the young man.

--

Fualish Praer ? Fu to everyone who knew him - was, thankfully for the Sith, a human Jedi Knight. Which had, of course, dictated who was to be inserted into the system, but Ky?el had little issue with Ayano, for her age. He was a relatively young Knight, more or less raised to this rank following his efforts at the Battle of Byss, some years earlier. His peers saw that although his potential was not sufficient to make him a Council master any time soon, he was certainly mature enough and had proven himself times over before and after. His diplomacy had kept the Tetan nobles in check, even when the entire populace had wanted to rise in revolt following the assassination of the Tetan Senator, reportedly by Jedi themselves.

With the emergence of the Sith most people had been mollified by his protests of innocence, and he had

8. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Nihl
    Pelleaon-Class Star Destroyer "Stalker"

?What do you want, Nihl?? Knife asked. A lack of respect. Like all Nagai seemed to have one day. Nihl looked at him. His small eyes peircing the man. He had one question. One question alone. Would it serve his ends to kill Knife? What where his ends? Convince the Dark Lord of his great qualities.

No, it wouldn´t.

"Not your head this time. But soon that might change. Your next target?" He demanded it as if it was obvious Knife would give him that information. "When and where?"

Tag: Sinrebirth

Darth Krayt
    Above Bastion

The Dark Lord heard the voices. Through the force his perception expanded onto the surface and to places far away. Power. True power. Was in knowledge. XoXaan had taught him that, first. No, probably it had been Palpatine and his hideous scheme to destroy the Jedi. The Jedi. The galaxy had needed hte cleansing, but not the pollution of the years to follow.

For now he waited. The Emperor had given him the less glorious tasks. Those less easy to accomplish. Or so he thought. Indeed Krayt was ready to coutner that gesture the most cruelest way. With modesty and support. His agents already spread the word the Sith blamed Veed among the courtiers. Because Veed was gaining power to fast. And because the Emperor would loose any power over them, if he was relying on Sith to stay in his place. The Moff Council would hten know Krayt had the power to replace him. And Veed. Veed was a wonderfulk plaything. A pawn. In a game of Kings.

Tag: Nobody, Sinrebirth

9. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Lord Yelos
    Sullust - En Route

?Rummaging, you say,? Yelos murmured, a cruel, inhumanly grin creeping upon her red lips. She snarled at the thoughts of someone on her ship. The droid who had been with her for years, her companion, had mistakenly grown on the Sith Lord. While rocky moments came along, Yelos secretly treasured the droid. But when he reported bad news, she had to take it out on something. Screaming her lungs out in a rage more dark than the Maw itself, she felt her blond hair rise from her head, standing on end.

As she abruptly ended the scream, her hair fell back into place and her mouth widened in a grin of stark happiness. Hopefully the intruder might have heard her scream, and was squirming now. ?I am going to investigate. Keep everything in check,? Yelos said, turning away from where she was. The belly of the ship was indeed interesting. While walking, Yelos pondered thoughts of her mother. She would always remember her beautiful face scared, the nightmarish effects of a Sith Lord. Her mother had been a Jedi though, and Jedi deserved to die. But not her mother.

Coming upon the belly of the ship, Yelos crept along. She remembered all the warnings in training, all her practices under her master. The foolish man should have known never to take her under as a Sith. She wasn?t a normal, honor bound Sith Lord. She a broken, tarnished Force User with all the skills and abilities of a Sith.

Yelos paused as she waited for her enemy to reveal their selves.

Allesandra Leana ?Solo?
    Bandomeer

As Ennaca nodded her head, Leana noticed the dip in happiness the woman?s appearance gave. Something she had said had been offensive, perhaps the fact that she was going to have to turn into a slave. Whichever one it happened to be, Leana noticed that she also needed to be preparing soon. But that could wait until later. Picking up all of her children , she examined their beautiful, innocent faces. She could see herself in them, and knew, that if anything happened to them, she would personally find them and kill the ones who had disturbed her peace.

After preparing herself, making sure her children were safe and such, she noticed the looks on Ennaca and Sorj?s faces. Sorj was frightening, and Leana felt scared to stand by him. But yet, she realized he would never hurt her. Ennaca on the other hand was more reserved, more calm, but he agitation and worry floating in the air could be felt. Leana knew she had to be adding to it.

As the ramp lowered, Leana hid her astonishment. Troopers marched around the hangar, scouring most of her hopes that perhaps there wouldn?t be any. It showed that the Empire had truthfully taken over the galaxy. Anything from the years ago, history lessons long ago, had disappeared. Leana wished she lived in those times, where everything was fine and dandy. But she didn?t.

As they stepped down the ramp, a young lieutenant approached them. Leana glanced to her side, noticing the ship assigned to them right beside them. Leana felt her clothing suddenly heat up as the people in the hanger glanced at her accompanied group. ?Docking permits?? the man asked. He seemed skeptical of Ennaca and Sorj that Leana almost cracked.

?Here you are,? Leana said, handing the permits. Her hand quivered only slightly.

10. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Kol Skywalker
    Jedi Temple

Kol looked at the aid. "Does it matter? Jacen Solo is dead. He can change nothing." Kol said. And wondered if Jacen ever realized how much he had wasted his life.

Then he turned to the reports. "Send . . . " He wanted to say anem but realized the Jedi had already fallen. " . . . send Master Rasi to investigate this. And meanwhile prepare my flagship and summon the counsil." Looking up to his aide he smiled. "And tell people it was Sith and now he is gone. The visitor. Nothing but another dead Sith."

Kol turned and left to meet his son. Later he would complete the weeks lesson for his Padawan and meet the council. Before leaving to the fleet. Admiral Skywalker. They had given him all he had demanded. And now he had to win a war.

[b]Jacen Cole[/b]
    [i]Sullust[/i]

"Shut up guys." He said nad sighed. "You love to play heroes, hm?" He shook his head. "Remember our missions? Two of them. Kill the Sith and make them look bad." He looked at them. "Second is now our only mission left and we will all walk out of here while authorities will have to deal with the terrible, terrible weapon the Sith detonated to avoid being questioned." Jacen raised his brow. And present a class A Thermal Detonator. "So, you guys become heroes another day and join in me in the dirty business of killing lots of innocents for the greater good now, or discuss?" He set the timer. And the bomb to maximum detonation radius.

[b]Tag: Sinrebirth[/b]

11. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005

En route to the Unknown
    126 ABY

A day after he left his former master, he felt it. His mind referred to it as an it, because he had no idea what the feeling was to be exact, but he didn?t like it. It jarred him out of his meditative state in the Force, feeling the ebb and flow of the Force and then suddenly a swirling nexus of something within his ship. It was at the rear of his ship?near his hyperdrive. A hyperdrive he would need in his journey into the great Unknown. Van?s eyes snapped open, looking around the dimly lit ship. He stood slowly, reaching for his spear and unclipping his lightsaber. His natural predator instincts kicked in as he snuck around the corners. He was getting closer, he could feel it.

?Van, Van, Van?? A voice smooth as liquid called out all around him. In an instant his orange duel phase lightsaber snapped to life. He saw a silhouette on the wall, from the glow of his lightsaber.

??such a believer.? The voice whispered everywhere, and nowhere. Then that swirling nexus of the Force actually appeared. He could see a tall, imposing figure his face covered by a shroud. Van?s heart jumped, looking at the spreading grin on its face. It could have been possibly the largest grin he had ever seen and it made him very uncomfortable. What in the Force was going on?

The ship rumbled ever so slightly under his clawed feet, but he didn?t notice. All his focus and attention was on this?phantom.

?I have honesty for you, and it will not be clear? but the whitest star is?? The phantom like beings voice sounded so?calming, which is why Van suddenly felt sick to his stomach. Then the last word rolled off his tongue, if it had one, gracefully. ?Here.?

The ship rocked back and forth, jarring Van from his position. The alarms of the ship sounded off, brining the lights back to full power. Van looked up and saw the phantom had disappeared. He felt that swirling nexus of the Force in his cockpit. Van clipped his lightsaber back to his belt, looking around at the alarms beeping throughout the ship. It meant he had been pulled out of hyperspace?early. He raced to the cockpit, taking a moment to digest what he was seeing. A Chiss-class Star Destroyer rolled like a dead whale in between two white stars.

The spirit reappeared within his cockpit. So you have to board it, I see?? The spirit was grinning again, ?Imagine that. You won?t be able to jump even after a decade at sublight, otherwise. Somebody has rather deftly placed this warship, no??

?It appears that way,? His voice rumbled. Was he actually talking to this thing now? Van sat down at the control, checking over the status of his ship. The hyperdrive seemed a little strained, but that was to be expected. Everything else seemed fine, but the phantom was right. If he ever wanted to leave this place, he needed to actually go in that ship.

Van?s eyes stayed on the console, but he spoke to the phantom.

?What are you??

---

129 ABY

Van cursed inwardly, under his father?s bone mask that he put on after his?enlightening trip into the great Unknown. The Sith wasn?t as stupid as most of them, but he was still stupid. Darth Aran rolled out of the flaming ship, coming up quick. He followed his gaze out to the hanger to see a huge Destroyer proving its namesake, by destroying. Van cursed even more. The roof exploded into flames, and Van watched as the Sith Lord ran for cover. Van closed his eyes, disappearing and reappearing right in front of Darth Aran.

The Sith had no choice but to stop. Van held his Shoni Spear loosely in his hands, standing in Darth Aran?s way. He extended his awareness in the Force and created a bubble around himself so Aran wouldn?t get any ideas to just pummel through his opponent. Van, never one much for talking, decided to greet his enemy anyway.

?Things just never seem to go to plan, do they??

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Phantom
    The Unknown

126 ABY

?What are you??

The phantom grew serious for a moment. But for only a moment, as that ludicrous smile went rippling across lips, drawing back teeth and revealing a human mouth. ?The question of what is a failure of the question of how, and in itself the question of how is a failure to answer the question of why.?

A chuckle. ?As such, my answer is thus; why not??

The Destroyer, tagged as the Magnificent by the data which had accrued in the databanks of Van?s craft, loomed closer, and Van finally had a flash of something recognisable; a predator?s echo, but tinged with malevolence and? loneliness?

As Van passed the nose of the great vessel, the perception shifted, a sensation of closeness for a moment, and then it was fading, as the ship wandered down to the hangar. As they slowed, the closeness started again, as if the entity, another entity, the second in Van?s collection of the one thing hunters feared ? unknowns ? indicating that the creature was coming towards him.

The computer quickly interrogated the Magnificent?s computer system, and handed a schematic to Van, and the confirmation that all controls had be rerouted and locked up in the bridge. The auxiliary bridge was down. The vessel was also, as far as could be told, empty. The escape pods were all gone, but there had been no evidence of any such vessels nearby. Other information, such as how to shut down the gravity generators remotely, or what had actually happened in the long months since the vessel had been lost, and the disaster which had befell it, was inaccessible.

The Phantom spoke, softly. ?What befell you has befell them??

And then he shimmered out of existence.

---

129 ABY

Darth Aran was brought up short by Van appearing with a loud pop of displaced air, right in front of him. Aran skidded, using the Force to stop himself and ignite his blade quickly, time with which Van created a bubble around them. Aran had his blade up in a two-handed guard immediately, and then relaxed as the Kaleesh, was it? took the opportunity to speak, a greeting almost merged entirely with a gloat, in his opinion.

?Things just never seem to go to plan, do they??

Darth Aran released his hand, holding his blade low, pointed away from his body, other hand clear of his body so as to be used for telekinetic sweeps or blasts of lightning. Aran was an infiltrator ? his skills lay in avoiding his opponent, or manoeuvring them into positions where he could take them out with ease. Confrontation did not serve him entirely well.

The yard shook again, with an explosion which was again closer than before. Aran scowled. ?No, they don?t, do they? But I can tell you one thing, Kaleesh. This Destroyer has nothing to do with the Sith, or the Empire.?

Aran was paying lip-service to speech as time was to his advantage. He knew that the longer he spoke, the shorter he would have to survive the duel, and he could escape. That, and he hoped that whomever this faction was that had attacked Pammant would be investigated by whomever this intruder represented. A thought flashed past his mind ? unless this Kaleesh was an accessory to the attack ? on both Sith and Jedi.

Incensed, Aran, a mere moment after his sentence finished, fluttered his hand, dropping the light fixture above them on the Kaleesh, and he feinted to his foes left with his blade, a probing stab at his shoulder.

TAG: JediDingo
    ---
    IC: Dan

Temple

The Chagrian felt Kol pause as he pulled a name from his mind, Dan feeling the name ?Anem? echo and pass. Another fallen comrade. Dan did not say anything, just let the Grandmaster pick another name. Dan nodded, making a quick note, and then inclined his head as Master Sazen joined them, seeming waving off the Chief Master of Medicines, who threw up her hands and walked off in a

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Allesandra Leana ?Solo?
    Bandomeer, Port

Leana noticed the officer?s face as he examined the datapad. Leana secretly cursed, her anger echoing throughout her bones. He knew, somehow, knew something, and he was trying to hide it. Leana was a mother. She automatically had these instincts, these hints of sadness. She glanced at Ennaca, who had hinted she knew she was worried. Leana could hear her former mentor?s voice, scolding her for getting into such a mess, and then comforting her. Just like when she had become enslaved. The haunting memories. Everyday felt like she was going to die.

The crease in the officer?s forehead caused Leana to shiver and shake. One small tear started build up in the corner of her eye, but she blinked her eye, holding it until it went away. Her three children were each venerable to the Empire?s wrath. Leana cursed under her breathe again, but the officer raised his head to offer a smile. A false smile. Leana had seen too many of those. And she noticed Ennaca was joyous. She had fallen for the Empire?s trick. ?Everything appears in order. That is somewhat of a hunk of junk to be doing Imperial work, isn?t it? You must have really annoyed someone in Procurement to be dropped with that relic.?

Leana jumped at the officer?s voice. Perspiration clung to her neck like a spider clung to a web. Leana wondered what was happening to her calm atmosphere. ?Um. . .yeah,? Leana offered a reluctant, tight smile. When the four storm troopers approached, decked out in their outfits, Leana watched them whip their blasters around and at Ennaca and Sorj. The officer whipped his out, aiming it at her. She felt sickened, glancing at her friends. Ennaca was about to growl, Leana could tell.

?Clearly whatever criminal kingpin you?re working for hasn?t been paying attention to the Empire. Slavery has been banned since Grand Admiral Pellaeon ruled the Remnant,? said the officer, snidely. ?You?re all under arrest.? Leana was about to scream. Mingo had tricked her. Had tricked them all. And she had been right. Her children were in danger. Deep danger. As the Force Sucker started up, Leana wanted to laugh. Tank was getting the ship out. The children were safe. But they weren?t. They couldn?t be. Not with how dangerous the driving was. And the quad turrets. Leana screamed, which she knew was stupid, but couldn?t help it. Her babies. Someone had hijacked her ship. With her babies!

Leana heard Sorj, and the felt a Stormtrooper launched on top of her. As the engines fired, the three of them were protected. Leana doubted the trooper was though. She felt a slight burning sensation on her legs and feet, but ignored it. She couldn?t hurt. Not her. Not now. Fires were spreading the hangar, destruction all around them. Leana followed Enacca?s lead, screeching suddenly as she warned her. Leana turned. She realized how close they were, and cursed again. She was having a lot to curse about to today.

Leaping to the ground, she pulled her own blaster out. Shooting repeatedly, she hoped to at least dent them. Screaming to Enacca, she started to get up and run on toward the ship, running backwards. She fired and fired, trying to avoid the trooper?s shots. She prayed she and the others would make it.

TAG: Sinre

Yelos comes later. . .

14. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Darth Yelos
    In Orbit, Sullust System

[image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/4/40/Hooded_jedi.jpg/250px-Hooded_jedi.jpg]

The darkness developed into a cloaked figure. The hood was over the figure?s face, and yet somehow Yelos could feel he was a man. Much less fun. It would have been pleasing to have a female opponent, a woman whom she could fight like it went down with the Jedi. She wanted to rip the woman?s head off, release all the worries she had in her heart. She wanted to please her mother, and the only possible way she had known to please was murder. And seduction. But the last one wasn?t for the right situation.

?Darth Yelos, I believe??

[image=http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/BlondeSith.jpg]

She almost replied, but the figure shimmered. It was hologram. Yelos should have known. No one would actually foolish enough to arrive on her ship. ?Yes,? she calmly replied, ?Though I would recommend you introduce yourself, as you are on my ship, intruding on my business. Now, introduce yourself quickly!? Yelos had her lightsaber held out from her, even though the figure was not an actual figure.

TAG: Sinre

15. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Ayano Ebele

Ayano's head buried itself in new thoughts as the hyperdrive took over from her. Her success was not complete. There was the other. He had already failed her Master. He should die.
    Not yet.
    Not yet. Not the time, focus on your target.

The little omwati wiped her nose on the cuff of her robe, and scratched the purple sore patch around her latest tattoo, an ancient black sith symbol carved into the back of her left hand. The silhouette of a creature which looked a little like a Quarren's head, although she was not to sure what it was, really. Only that it had seemed sithly enough for the Lord who had branded it onto her.

She grinned evilly to herself; the very essence of a child who knows nothing but how to hate.
    She could smell the blood of countless others she had slaughtered in her nose already... anticipating her kill. And she was already certain it would be hers. She was surely the best one for the job. Surely her Lord could see that. She'd been born into the Sith. Raised as an assassin since she could walk.

She slipped into an almost natural meditating state and it was how Lord Ky'el's mind found her own when he pulled her into a force meld, one which she followed obediently. She absorbed the information he handed out; her photographic mind pulling out the specific details which she would require, the way it had been programmed to do for so long.
    They pulled out of hyperspace to rendezvous with the freighter that the one known as Vilt was to board, but her Lord moved on quickly, and urged her to wait a moment before following him.

She knew what she had to do.
    Ayano took a couple of steady breaths, before urging her fighter into the final short jump. Preparing to pass the blockade, she shut down most of the fighter's systems and processes to the bare essentials; the cockpit darkened as she turned down the lighting of the panel in front of her. In a way, it was comforting. She didn't need light to see the controls anyway.
    Pulling out of the jump, her own ship began its careful pre-calculated sneak between the blockade ships; she closed her eyes and found the jedi so easily among the minds of the others aboard the surrounding ships. He was the only force presence here in space apart from her Lord's. And he was drifting to sleep. She smiled happily as she gradually 'made herself small' in the force and approached him in the white-scapes of dreamland. He had a nice, fatherly face although a little younger, not yet mature. And she couldn't help but like him a little.
    Jedi were so stupidly vulnerable when they were asleep.
    Disguised as her younger omwati self wearing a simple white dress, she giggled happily and appeared beside him, grabbing his arm with the sort of energy often associated with young children and tugging at it happily, imitating a young child she had observed when out on a previous assassination.

"Come play with me!"

She wasn't exactly sure what playing was, but she'd heard of it once or twice and she was pretty certain she was using it in the right context. She continued to keep her mind completely focused on the jedi, trusting her ship and her Lord to pull her through.
    Her breathing deepened as she pulled all of the force around her into the dream she was weaving. Although she found, to her own interest, it took less effort than creating an illusion for the conscious, or multiple minds.

TAG: Gunny, Sinre

16. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    The Unknown
    126 ABY

The Phantom was once again gone, and Van couldn?t sense them. His last words felt like a bad taste in his mouth, but he was sure he hadn?t seen the last of the spirit. Van?s ship settled within the dead Star Destroyer hanger, and Van still felt something coming. It was on the edge of his awareness, like an itch that couldn?t be scratched. He stood up, his grip tightening on his spear.

It was getting closer, and fast. Van prepared himself mentally and within the Force for whatever was approaching.

?Phantom, would you care to inform me what is going on and what I am to do?? Van asked aloud. He wasn?t sure if he would get an answer, but for the first time since being a child without a father for the first time, he didn?t know what to do. In all, he felt?helpless. But he was a predator, a hunter. He would survive, and he would take this and learn from it.

Closer and closer, it was coming.

---

129 ABY

?No, they don?t, do they? But I can tell you one thing, Kaleesh. This Destroyer has nothing to do with the Sith, or the Empire.?

Van was hardly paying attention to the cursed Sith?s words. All he wanted to do was wipe Darth Aran away from the galaxy, just like the rest of the Sith. Aran moved his hand, causing the light above them to come down fast towards his head. Van never took his eyes of his enemy, watching him stab at his left shoulder with his saber. Van jumped back, allowing the light to fall right where he was standing the moment before. The tip of Aran?s lightsaber singed his shoulder, but he hardly felt it. He was letting the Force flood into every fiber of his being, letting him charge and energize his every move. Luckily, he moved back enough that Aran?s saber didn?t do more than just burn his skin.

The place rumbled again as the Star Destroyer rained down, rumbling the area. Van sensed that Aran was actually troubled about the attack, and a troubled mind during battle was a good way to get killed. This made Van smile. He unleashed a furious attack back at Aran, stretching out with the Force to hold the Sith Lord in place with a stasis, and stabbed with all his might towards the Sith?s throat with his spear. Even if the Sith Lord had enough power to rip out of the stasis, it would buy him a millisecond of time and that was all Van needed.

17. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Emperor Roan Fel III.
    Throne Room, Palace, Bastion

He thought about Kol´s move. Reuniting the forces of the GA. From all his defeats Kol had finally ascended to a position of power. a positoon that he needed to counter the Sith. The less influence the Triumvirate would hold, the stronger the Jedi would be. The stronger the Jedi, the greater the danger of defeat. Roan Fell did not underestimate them, or the force. How could he.

Then his dauhgter arrived and his mind turned to that more pleasant fact, as the court went to it´s knees. "My daughter, finally Bastion sees you return." The Emperor smiled and stepped down to greet her. The Sith, the war, everything dwarved for a moment and they were a father and daughter, as he offered his hand. "Let us have a walk. The gardens are beautiful and much less . . . busy these days."

18. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    *Pokes head into RPG.*

Heado?

*Tip-toes out*

19. merreoy

merreoy Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2010
    Bye, bye spamvertising

20. JasperMereel_