main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver 1439 Days to go. 2010 Olymipcs.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by malcolm-darth-am-i, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    Well I think its 1439 days, I can't wait. I went up and loaded up on my Canadaian Olympic gear and 2010 gear at HBC this week end. So who else is excited?

I want to go to the Curling the most, if I'm lucky I hope to participate.

2. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    I actually plan to go far, far away during those two weeks. Hopefully to Rome.

3. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    That kool, why are you leaving a once in a life time opportunity? Mind you, you will have two on your plate. So assume you desire to go to Rome more than to see the Olympics.

4. Master_Ikrik

Master_Ikrik Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2004
    the Olympics here? oh i'll be gone alright, not a chance, there's going to be a HUGE amount of stupid annoying people going "yah hockey, yah we're going to win!" do you know how many depressed and pissed-off people there were in my school when Canada lost this year? like 40 or 50, and imagine 400 000 people rioting because team Canada will lose, which we probably will, and to the U.S. too, we'll start a war :) or something like that. But still Olympics, i'm gone, cyah, not a SINGLE CHANCE that i'll be here, probably in Victoria or something or hiding in my future-girlfreinds house....sniff i'm so lonely, *hugs Alex.

5. poof-the-magic-jedi

poof-the-magic-jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2005
    Oh ye of little faith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.