main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 15th Annual Non-Denominational Winter (for some) Holiday Fic-Gift Exchange! ~Wishes sent out~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Nov 14, 2021.

1. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
  2. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    Here is my fic-gift for @Findswoman, Loth-Rat Run, featuring young Caleb Dume and his friends, along with the titular Loth-rat, on an adventure across the World Between Worlds.

3. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
  4. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
  5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Index has been updated!

If you have yet to complete your fic, please let us know how you are doing! If you will need to pass off to a pitch-writer, let us know!

6. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
  7. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Woo! Index has been updated and all gifts have been given! Thank you all so much for such a smooth year for the fic-gift exchange!

8. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    You’re very welcome, Bri! :cool: This challenge is a real JCF Fanfic classic and something I know I look forward to each year, whether I end up being able to participate or not. Gratitude to you and @Mira_Jade for keeping it going so smoothly in Mav’s absence! =D=