main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

18 Apr 2006 -=- The Return of A Hero -- After 3 YEARS THE CONCLUSION

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JM-Anakin-Solo, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    Yes I would like the honors... w00t 100th post!!!!

2. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Congrats! *Throws bright confetti into the air and releases a few balloons, the thread is now teemed with myriads of colors :D *

3. Jedi_Andrew_Solo

Jedi_Andrew_Solo Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 5, 2002
    *Pops open a bottle a Champagne and gives glasses to everyone.

*Waits for toast from JM-Anakin-Solo.

4. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    *Take glass of Champagne*

::Speaking in professional voice::
    We are all gathered here on this most glorious of occasions to celebrate the 100th post on RoaH. It has been a long and sometimes arduous road thus far but it has been worth it. The plot has developed and evolved, greatly deviating from the original plans I had, each change being made for the better. Only the future can tell what is in store for this Fic, and it's not speaking. BTW neither am I. ;) So stay tuned, stay awake, and most importantly stay thrilled. :D

I hope you all enjoyed my corny little speech. :D

5. Jedi_Andrew_Solo

Mar 5, 2002
    *clangs glass against JM-Anakin-Solo's and happily gulps contents.

It has been like three days since the last chapter was posted, I need my Anakin fix soon... please(in begging voice)

6. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    A voice protrudes from the myriads of colours: "Help! I'm lost in a sea of confetti!"

7. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
  8. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Wow! This is great, JM-Anakin-Solo! Post soon!

9. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002

Chapter 12 ? Luke?s Big Announcement

Luke turned off his lightsaber as the last of the remotes was deactivated by a deflected blaster bolt. He was breathing heavily as he surveyed the practice room; twenty-five remotes lay at his feet. He hadn?t taken them on all at once, of course, but rather in a continuous wave of attacks with always at least five remotes to attack him at any given time.

His sandy brown tunic was soaked with perspiration and he removed it, letting the air flowing over his bare skin cool him down. Luke grabbed the nearby towel and dried himself off. He tossed the now wet towel into the laundry chute, nudging it slightly with the Force when he noticed it would not make it to the chute unaided.

?Focus, is the key,? Luke told the Jedi students that had gathered for the demonstration. Even a few Masters had shown up for the exhibition. It seemed that everyone enjoyed seeing the leader of the Jedi Order demonstrating his dueling prowess. ?When you attain absolute focus anything is possible. With total focus any of you could take on twenty-five remotes at a time.? Luke paused to increase the drama of his speech. ?Anakin attained absolute focus shortly before he??

Luke knew Anakin was alive, but the rest of the Jedi did not and it hurt them every time they heard his name. Their pain in turn hurt Luke and he did not mention Anakin much. ?Don?t forget,? Luke continued, ?we are having a meeting with all the Jedi in a few hours. If you see any of the Jedi that aren?t here right now be sure to remind them of the meeting. It is of the utmost importance.?

With that said Luke grabbed his tunic and flung it over his right shoulder as he exited the practice room.

Ben was crying, again. Mara sighed. She loved him with all her heart, even if he didn?t like to let his parents have a moment?s rest. She turned off the holodrama she was watching, it was boring anyway, and she got up to check on Ben.

He was standing up in his crib when she entered, using the rails to stabilize himself. ?Ma - ma,? Ben said as he waved to her. Mara?s heart melted. He had been saying mama and dada for a couple days now, but every time she heard him say it she still shed a tear of joy.

?What can mama do for her baby,? Mara asked in her best baby-talk voice. ?Is mama?s precious baby hungwee??

Mara picked Ben up and headed for the living room to feed him. She propped him up on the couch, turning on a holo-kiddie show to keep him entertained. Mara went to the kitchen and began preparing his plate of mushy baby food. To her it looked like, well it didn?t matter what it looked like to her, Ben loved it.

She sat down on the couch next to Ben and began spoon feeding him. He was enjoying the food and began to giggle and smile.

?Mara, I?m home,? Luke called from the entrance to their quarters on the Jedi base.

?Oh, hi Luke, I didn?t think you would be home for awhile.?

?Yeah, well I worked up quite a sweat and I need to clean up before the Jedi meeting.? As he entered the living room Mara caught a whiff and quickly agreed with his observation.

Ben had started clapping hands and as Mara stopped concentrating on him he knocked over the plate of food, pushing it right into her chest.

?Sith,? she said before silencing herself. She had to be careful with her language around Ben. She briefly thought of erasing his memory of her saying the curse, but decided against it. He probably wouldn?t pick up on it anyway.

All Luke could do was laugh. ?Go get cleaned up. I?ll take over here until you come back,? he managed between laughs.

Mara left and Luke was left alone with his boy. Luke could see Ben glowing in the Force. Ben would be powerful someday, maybe more so than Anakin, but Luke doubted that. Anakin was special. Even Anakin Skywalker, born through a convergence in the Force, paled in comparison to Anakin Solo?s powers.

Anakin?s death had been hard not only because he was Luke?s nephew but also because Luke had prophesized Anakin as bei

10. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Yes.... yes.... continue....

A good general-Jedi scene, but I would like to see another Han/Leia scene.

11. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Don't worry. :D Everyone will be in this story. Han and Leia will get a nice reunion scene with their sons coming soon. ;)

12. Jedi_Andrew_Solo

Mar 5, 2002
    Sweet, that is all I have to say well...

*&%@#&! Sweet

13. Jacy2412

Jacy2412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Wow this is really good. Can't wait for more!

Keep it up!

14. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Dec 26, 2001
    Awesome post! Keep 'em coming!

15. T_V_Solo

T_V_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    More! We must have MORE! :D Wonderful 12th chapter!

16. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
  17. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    More soon!

18. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    wow, i loved that part. write some more soon.

19. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Wow, JMAS! That post was REALLY awesome, I love how your posts are always really long and exciting to read! I can't wait to read more!! :D

*StarDust*

20. Jedi_Andrew_Solo

Mar 5, 2002
    More soon...

*Begins Chanting.

JMAS JMAS JMAS JMAS JMAS JMAS JMAS

21. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    *Joins the chanting with Jedi_Andrew_Solo* :D

22. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Dec 26, 2001
    **Also joins in**

23. Jacy2412

Jacy2412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Hell, why not..joins in too!

24. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Wonderful! :) We've successfully created a chanting crowd!

25. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Dec 26, 2001
    It doesn't seem to be working, however...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.