main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV 1st Southern Nevada Jedi Draft

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoronDude, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    Just to let everyone know, I'm not wearing any pants.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I agree with your judgements Moron.

3. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    I hereby decree that I am no longer a member of the SNFF and I give my team to whoever wants it. I will never post here again. I hope you are happy.

4. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Ah well. Good luck with that.

If you guys need or want a replacement, I'm always willing.

Might be hard to dig myself out of a hole with Thon losing to Kar, though.

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    P_F, if you want Revan's team, and he's really leaving, then by all means, you can take it over.

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Results of Round 3:

Tatooine:

Match 1: Mara Jade drop-kicks Jacen Solo.

Match 2: Luminara & Barris double clothesline Assaj Ventress.

Dagobah:

Match 1: Naga Sadow bum-rushes Ki-Adi Mundi.

Match 2: Saesee Tiin puts Irek Ismaren in a full nelson.

Next number is... 1!

Tatooine:

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) ** 2-0 vs. Untitled (KleptoKlown) * 0-2
    Aayla Secura vs. Anakin Solo

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) * 1-1 vs. Twin Sun Syndicate (Inaen) ** 1-1
    Exar Kun vs. Darth Vader

Dagobah:

Match 1: Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) ** 1-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) * 2-0
    Tamith Kai vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Match 2: Burd's en-force-rs (bburditt) *** 0-2 vs. The InSIDIOUS Six (Jankarakk) 1-1
    Yoda vs. Darth Bane

ON WITH THE DRAFT!

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    yeah.....i've lost this one too....that's just poop.

8. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    You might have a chance... if you know... suddenly Yoda decides he's really hungry and turns his back on you to go eat something and then chokes on whatever it is he's eating... although, you might still lose then... look at the bright side, I might win this one fight :)

9. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    First of all I just want to disagree with the choice involving the battle with Assaj. I think she would have won.

Match 1:
    I have stated on several occasions that Aayla is much more capable and powerful than most give her credit for. She has fought Assaj Ventress and lived. She has also fought Aurra Sing, murderess of several Jedi and won. Still, Anakin Solo is no slouch in the force department. I think this fight would be very,very close and go on forever but Anakin would win, sorry Aayla

Match 2:
    Exar Kun vs. Darth Vader
    Geez give me a hard match up why dont you? In the end Darth Vader's intelligence and cunning would push him to the lead of this fight.

Dagobah:

Match 1:
    winner: Ob-Wan Kenobi

Match 2:
    Yoda vs. Darth Bane
    ummmm Yoda, yeah

10. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    No offense there Axia_Euxine but you should come over to the coms, and see some of the battles that I have had to judge.

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Tatooine:

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) ** 2-0 vs. Untitled (KleptoKlown) * 0-2

Aayla is good, Anakin is better. Simple as that.

WINNER: Anakin Solo

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) * 1-1 vs. Twin Sun Syndicate (Inaen) ** 1-1
    Exar Kun vs. Darth Vader

I'm going to have to disagree with Axia here. I think that Exar Kun's power, skill, and experience is enough to take out Luke's daddy.

WINNER: Exar Kun

Dagobah:

Match 1: Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) ** 1-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) * 2-0

SLICE!

WINNER: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Match 2: Burd's en-force-rs (bburditt) *** 0-2 vs. The InSIDIOUS Six (Jankarakk) 1-1
    Yoda vs. Darth Bane

CLASH! CRASH! ZZZZZZ! SLICE!

WINNER: Yoda

ON WITH THE DRAFT!

12. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Ok so this boils down to me. Not an easy battle at all. My gut says Vader, but I have to look at the facts. Kun was able to amass great power and that even extended beyond his grave. Thats hard to contend with for anyone, except maybe a virgance in the force. Vader did almost entirely wipe out the Jedi Order by himself. I do think that Kun has the experience edge here by a longshot, but as far as raw power I think Vader might take it here. The Skywalker blood carries a lot of weight so my nod goes to Vader.

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Results of Round 4:

Tatooine:

Match 1: Anakin Solo gives Aayla Secura a charlie horse.

Match 2: Darth Vader gives Exar Kun a wedgie.

Dagobah:

Match 1: Obi-Wan gives Tamith Kai an indian burn.

Match 2: Yoda gives Bane a swirley.

How about a little... 6!

Tatooine:

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) ** 2-0 vs. Untitled (KleptoKlown) ** 0-2
    Ganner Rhysode vs. Anakin Skywalker

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) * 1-1 vs. Twin Sun Syndicate (Inaen) *** 1-1
    Hethrir vs. Bariss Offee (forfiet)

Dagobah:

Match 1: Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) ** 1-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) ** 2-0
    Darth Maul vs. Depa Billaba

Match 2: Burd's en-force-rs (bburditt) **** 0-2 vs. The InSIDIOUS Six (Jankarakk) 1-1
    Even Piell TRUMPED WITH Plo Koon vs. Darth Sidious

ON WITH THE DRAFT!

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I think this is one match that I can win.

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Match 1:
    Ganner Rhysode vs. Anakin Skywalker
    Winner: Anakin Skywalker

Match 2:
    Hethrir vs. Bariss Offee (forfiet)
    Winner Hethrir

Match 1:
    Darth Maul vs. Depa Billaba
    Okay we are talking about Darth Maul, the consumate <sp?> Badd-a$$. But he was taken out by Padawan Kenobi and Depa Billaba IS a form 7 master. I think, in the end that Depa would emerge victorous and crawl her way to the nearest Bacta tank.
    Winner: Depa Billaba bound to be an unpopular choice.

Match 2:
    Even Piell TRUMPED WITH Plo Koon vs. Darth Sidious
    "And now young Skywalker...hunh? what Oh yes, yes, and now young Onion peal, hunh? what is it now lord Vader? Oh, oh, my mistake of course. And now young Even Piell you will....what...is...it....now? OH! ah-hem! And now young Even Piell and Plo Koon..." Looks at Vader who gives him a thumbs up. He turns back to the two Jedi. "...you wil die."
    Winner Darth Sidious Who inflicts an entire legion of pain on the losers

16. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I was going to try to be the first judge in this time, but I guess that will have to wait. But I agree with all judgements here even though it pains me to admit that Depa would win. Maul is just cooler, but losing to a padawan, even though he was just outsmarted, tells me that Depa would have little trouble confusing him enough to stick a saber in his eye. Would Sidious even have to wake up from a nap to take those 2 out?

17. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i don't think he would have to....although i think he might.....just to see the looks on their faces as his lightning enveloped their bodies.

18. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    oooh...my next match up will be Kyp versus Jaina....this could be interesting!!!!! and then on to teams!

19. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    HAHAHA Axia, you have the funniest depiction of the Emperor evaaar!!!

maybe its that hint of the pope you add for flair....

20. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Marka vs. Sora up next; I think I can take this. Good game either way, Tofu.

21. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Results of Round 5:

Tatooine:

Match 1: Anakin Skywalker kills Ganner.

Match 2: Henthrir gets an auto win from Bariss.

Dagobah:

Match 1: Depa Billaba murders Maul.

Match 2: Darth Sideous assassinates Even and Plo.

I think the last number is... 5!

Tatooine:

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) ** 2-0 vs. Untitled (KleptoKlown) *** 0-2
    Kyp Durron vs. Jaina Solo

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 1-1 vs. Twin Sun Syndicate (Inaen) *** 1-1
    Lumiya vs. Lord Hoth

Dagobah:

Match 1: Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) ** 1-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) *** 2-0
    Marka Ragnos vs. Sora Bulq

Match 2: Burd's en-force-rs (bburditt) **** 0-2 vs. The InSIDIOUS Six (Jankarakk) * 1-1
    Plo Koon (forfiet) vs. Darth Malak

ON WITH THE DRAFT!

22. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Tatooine:

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) ** 2-0 vs. Untitled (KleptoKlown) *** 0-2
    Kyp Durron vs. Jaina Solo

Kyp would seduce Jaina, then when she was under his command, have her kill herself as an act of love. OR He'd just fight her and kill her... either way, jaina's toast.

WINNER: Kyp Durron

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 1-1 vs. Twin Sun Syndicate (Inaen) *** 1-1
    Lumiya vs. Lord Hoth

I had to do some research to be fair to both judges. I'm also gonna have to do breakdowns.

POWER: Lumiya gets the edge here. Hoth wasn't known for his force powers, where as Lumiya was a very string force user.

SKILL: This is almost a tie, but again, I have to give this to Lumiya. Hoth is a warrior, but his battle strength is not in skill, but in experience and his ability to lead.

EXPERIENCE: This is where Hoth outshines Lumiya. As the leader of the Army of Light, and as a battle-hardened general, Jedi Master, and killer of many Sith, he's got it all over Lumiya.

Hoth is goodm but he's up against someone with more skill and power than him, and he wouldn't win.

WINNER: Lumiya

Dagobah:

Match 1: Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) ** 1-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) *** 2-0
    Marka Ragnos vs. Sora Bulq

Marka Ragnos, as was stated by I believe Axia earlier in this draft, was one bad a$$ Sith if he could rule the Sith Empire for 5,000 years (I mean, Emperor Palpatine ruled it for about 20-30 years before he was overthrown, pun intended). Sora Bulq helped develop the Form VII lightsaber style, but was only a Jedi Knight, and tured to the Dark Side, which doesn't show much training or devotion. Bulq may be more skilled, but Marka's power and experienece make him the victor in my eyes.

WINNER: Marka Ragnos

Match 2: Burd's en-force-rs (bburditt) **** 0-2 vs. The InSIDIOUS Six (Jankarakk) * 1-1
    Plo Koon (forfiet) vs. Darth Malak

WINNER: Darth Malak

ON WITH THE DRAFT!

23. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I think I would give this one to Lord Hoth. Though Lumiya may have the practical skill advantage, I think Hoth can outsmart and outwit Lumiya fairly easy. I'm pretty sure he was a good general because everyone under him knew he could lay it all on the table if necessary. All other matches I agree with.

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay Axia... who will it be? Lumiya or Lord Hoth?

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Lumiya, totally. She pulled the wool over Luke Skywalker and the rest of the alliance for months and trashed Luke in one fight. Lumiya has combat skill, cunning, and righteous anger. Sorry but I believe she would win over Hoth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.