main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV 1st Southern Nevada Jedi Draft

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoronDude, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    You know, if we had another judge here, we could probably get to the finals today...

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I stand in awe of the Moron. I'm a little torn. I agree with your first judgement, but I'm not sure about the second. Even though Asajj almost bested Anakin, Mace had little trouble with her at all. That could be his experience or his lightsaber skills. My gut says Sora could win, so I'll leave the deciding vote up to Axia.

3. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Axia_Euxine, we need you to decide: Assaj Ventriss vs. Sora Bulq... who will win?

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Axia, we need your vote.

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    At the game Saturday, Axia said he thought Assaj Ventress would win, but I'm gonna wait for him to personally post that to make it official.

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Assaj, assaj wins! Winner Assaj.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Results of Round 2:

Match 1: Darth Maul chops Aayla.

Match 2: Assaj Ventriss double chops Sora Bulq.

Okay, now... 1!

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) 3-0 vs. Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) ** 1-2
    Kyp Durron vs. Marka Ragnos

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 2-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) 3-0
    Henthrir vs. Thon

ON WITH THE DRAFT!!!

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) 3-0 vs. Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) ** 1-2
    Kyp Durron vs. Marka Ragnos

This one is tough, especially since all of the respect ragnos has been recieving this draft. My gut instinct is to go ith Kyp, but I think I'm gonna have to do breakdowns.

POWER: Gonna have to give this to Marka. Kyp did some amazing things, but that was while being inhabited by the spirit of Exar Kun.

SKILL: A big edge to Kyp here. No question.

EXPERIENCE: This one is close but it goes to Marka as he had been around 10 times as long as Kyp.

Still kinda tough. I'll look at the history. Kyp, this draft, has beaten Lumiya and Jaina Solo. Marka has beaten Saesee Tiin and Sora Bulq. Could Marka beat Lumiya? Could Kyp beat Saesee Tiin? Man, this isn't helping me at all.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that Marka Ragnos, leader of the ancient Sith Order, could beat Kyp Durron. Let's hope the other judges are more confident in their picks.

WINNER: Marka Ragnos

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 2-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) 3-0
    Henthrir vs. Thon

Phew, much easier. Thon by a mile.

WINNER: Thon

ON WITH THE DRAFT!!!

9. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I am confident that you made the right choice. Ragnos and Thon for teh win!

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Results of Round 3:

Match 1: Marka Ragnos murdalizes Kyp.

Match 2: Thon crushes Henthrir.

Let's call... 5!

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) 3-0 vs. Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) *** 1-2
    Ganner Rhysode vs. Kar Vastor

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 2-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) * 3-0
    Bastilla vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi

ON WITH THE DRAFT!!!

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I come back from lunch, and no one has judged yet? Oh well, I guess I'll have my judgements up soon... maybe.

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) 3-0 vs. Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) *** 1-2
    Ganner Rhysode vs. Kar Vastor

This is another toughie? Why? Because both of these guys have moments of greatness, but are normally pretty tame. Kar Vastor took on Depa, Mace Windu, and countless other Jedi in Shatterpoint. In fact, Mace himself said that Vastor could beat him. He is also a master of hand to hand combat. On the other hand, Vastor used the jungle he lived it to enhance his power. Who knows how powerful he'd be without the jungle?
    Ganner was a medeocre Jedi, having the occasional burst of bravery. His last stand was nothing short of phenominal, but that's all it was... a last stand. If he had survived, he may have been great, but his carreer as a Jedi was nothing special.
    I think I'm gonna go with Ganner here, as he had formal training. It's a thin margin, but it's all I can come up with.

WINNER: Ganner Rhysode

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 2-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) * 3-0
    Bastilla vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Tough lukc, Bastilla. She's good... Obi-Wan's just plain better.

WINNER: Obi-Wan Kenobi

ON WITH THE DRAFT!!!

13. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Well well well, it looks like I just missed being the first judge. Oh well, I think Vastor could take out Ganner. I mean, wasn't Ganner just like the ensign in a Star Trek away team?

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, Axia, it's up to you. Ganner or Vastor?

And Gerson... I'm not sure what other Ganner you're talking about, but I'm just gonna nod and say 'yes'.

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Im going to go with Kar Vastor and although it doesnt matter, I think Bastilla might be able to take out Obi-Wan on a good day.

Major KOTOR SPOILER AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Bastilla took out Revan and forced Malak to flee during thier first encounter. Thats some pretty hard hitting Jediness right there. She also has that Battle meditation which although it doesnt help in a one on one situation it is a clear sign of her power when she can lead an entire fleet into victory against an opposing force.

16. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I didn't mean a different Ganner, I was comparing Ganner to a ST ensign who was just written in to die. That's all. Just a small attempt at lame humor...RIP Acthar

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Results of Round 4:

Match 1: Kar Vastor smokes Ganner.

Match 2: Obi-Wan Kenobi slaughters Bastilla.

Okay, I think it's about time for... 6!

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) 3-0 vs. Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) **** 1-2
    Luke Skywalker vs. Ulic Qel-Droma

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 2-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) ** 3-0
    Lumiya vs. Nomi Sunrider

ON WITH THE DRAFT!!!

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Oh, I probably would have got it if I heard you tell it... in text form it confoozes me.

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) 3-0 vs. Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) **** 1-2
    Luke Skywalker vs. Ulic Qel-Droma

Ulic Qel-Droma is known as the "Anakin Skywalker of his day", but Luke is the improved-Anakin Skywalker, and would win, I reckon.

WINNER: Luke Skywalker

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 2-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) ** 3-0
    Lumiya vs. Nomi Sunrider

Nomi is powerful, more powerful than Lumiya, and has the experience to back it up.

WINNER: Nomi Sunrider

ON WITH THE DRAFT!!!

20. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I have to say that Luke would have a long and tough match with Ulic. It would be a very intense fight I think, but I don't have a doubt that Luke would come out ahead.

Some of these are difficult just because the people existed in completely different times in the whole scheme of Star Wars. I did the research and it showed me that Lumiya would indeed be a tough opponent for anyone being that she was able to battle the Vong and survive and was trained by freaking Darth Vader. But I am mostly sure that Nomi could take her out. Nomi is one bad chick.

21. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Again I was close to being first to judge. Now everything that I wrote looks like its just copied from the all-powerful Moron.

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Luke of course and then Lumiya vs Nomi Sunrider, hmmmm. Nomi although the ever reluctent Jedi was not to be underestimated yet, Lumiya was bad-a$$ in my humble opinion. Im going to go with Lumiya here.

so the winners are Luke and Lumiya

<CRAP! I posted for no reason at all! Im gonna sick Lumiya on both of you!>

23. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Results of Round 5:

Match 1: Luke Skywalker terminates Ulic with extreme prejudice.

Match 2: Nomi Sunrider takes Lumiya out behind the woodshed.

One more number... 2!

Match 1: Petra's l33t skwad!!!! (Petra_Blakkwing) * 3-0 vs. Sith Happens (Darth_Tofu) **** 1-2
    Mara Jade Skywalker vs. Tamith Kai

Match 2: The Max Weinburg 6 (Luminara_Jade) ** 2-1 vs. Stigmatized Agitators (Pellaeon-Firke) *** 3-0
    Exar Kun vs. Depa Billaba

ON WITH THE DRAFT!!!

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll let you two decide these, and then come in to break a tie if need be :D

25. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, fine, I'll be first judge again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.