main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2003-04 Football Season Trash Talking Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JediDragon, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    portis, plummer, sharpe, smith, one of the lineman - niel or hamilton i believe, anderson. probabaly more, but that's all i can think of off hand.

2. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Neil was killin us. He didnt play in the last Indy game. Cost us 40 yards that I remember, and I didnt even watch the whole game.

I'm actually wondering how many defensive guys sat out.

3. darthOB1

darthOB1 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 22, 2000
    Well lets see.

To meet your expectations of me, lets just say either the Colts,the Pats, the Chiefs,Titans,the Pack, the Eagles, Panthers, or the Rams. ;)

I would say its the year of parity!

4. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I guess that shlacking really did take place. at least the donkeys made it that far.

GO KC

5. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    so, uh, where's this KC win i was supposed to see? where was the tough crowd and the "defense that holds their own at home" i was supposed to see?

sorry, dante hall can't win all your games for you....

6. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    OH.....MY........FORCE!

I knew my Eagles were gonna win before the game even started; I really did........but by the end of the first quarter, I had no idea how............except through pure guts.

And they did.

7. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Congrats Tim, I knew the Pack gave it away as soon as they played chicken on the 4th and short..................it is bad to play scared in the play offs :(

....I don't think anyone can touch Manning, he is in the groove.

8. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I was impressed with Philly, they definitely were able to capitalize on all opportunities.

9. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Im hoping the colts and the eagles will meet in the superbowl.

10. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Where was this 2nd win Denver was supposed to have in Indy I was supposed to see? Oh, that's right...Denver got MURDERED in their game against Indy.

Indy just happens to be my 2nd favorite team, so this is the one team that could beat the chiefs and not ruin it for me.

Indy for AFC champs and BIG BOWL WINNAS!

I know I picked the Pats, but I'm cheering like hell for Indy from here on out.

11. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    blowouts in the playoffs are overrated. once teams get behind by more than 14 points, conservative tactics are out the window. besides, you can't say the chiefs got any further in the playoffs than the broncos did.

the KC playoff losing streak continues...... :D

i think the colts are going to win the superbowl as well. :D

12. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    lol @ Cory. The Chiefs lost so you start talkin about the Broncos losing again.
    Whatever makes ya feel better, buddy. :p

Poor lil' Dante looked so sad. :(

I kinda agree with Ben.
    you can't say the chiefs got any further in the playoffs than the broncos did.

Really though. They Chiefs had the same problem the Broncos did. They couldnt stop Peyton Manning. Of course the Broncos couldnt get an offense going, and at least the Chiefs did that, but it really doesnt matter now. They're out.

13. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    The Chiefs lost so you start talkin about the Broncos losing again.

lol, I was just responding to the chiefs trashtalking by a broncos fan, nothing more.

you can't say the chiefs got any further in the playoffs than the broncos did.

Actually, I can. Chiefs were automatically further in the playoffs because of their regular season wins. You can't say the Broncos did better in the playoffs.

Either way, it was an awesome game. If the Chiefs could have scored that ONE time in the red zone when Andersen missed that short field goal, it would have been much more interesting. But you're right, he didn't, and they lost. But it was still a lot more fun to watch from a KC fan's perspective than the slaying of the Broncos was from a Denver fan's perspective.

I said early on that I didn't envision them getting far in the playoffs this year, so it's really no big deal. Dick will get his ring next year via KC.

14. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    What an awesome round of Playoff football this weekend. The Chiefs lost was the biggest spread, and it was only 7 points. Denver didn't deserve to advance this year, and so we didn't. Jake's still findin' his groove. If we can develop a Special Teams next year, we'll have a serious shot. KC still needs a Defense, but Indy's didn't look that much better. I like Manning, guess I'll root for him...

15. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    KC's D was improved over last year, so if they can improve again next year, I think they have a huge shot at the title.

Denver should be a strong team next year as well.

So long as Indy holds on to Manning (I haven't paid much attention to what's been happening there, but I'm assuming they'll keep him), they'll be another team to cheer for next year as well. Just so long as they're not playing my Chiefs :D Like stace said tho, they could stand to improve their D as well...theirs didn't look much better than KC's in that game.

16. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    LMFAO I just saw your sig. Lukes mom. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG thats awesome.

17. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    lol, just changed that yesterday or the day before

Error: Only 1 Luke's Mom is a MILF post per minute is allowed.

18. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Actually, I can. Chiefs were automatically further in the playoffs because of their regular season wins. You can't say the Broncos did better in the playoffs.

um, chiefs 0-1 in the playoffs. broncos 0-1 in the playoffs. neither team did better than the other.

19. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    if you'd said that I can't say the chiefs won more in the playoffs, you would have been right. But KC was automatically in the 2nd round of the playoffs so they WERE further in the playoffs than the broncos.

20. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    oh damn KC blow it for the afc west why dont they.

I going with the colts the rest of the way. the pats might teach them a thing or two on the way .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.