main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Awards 2004 Summer Fan Fiction Awards Beyond the Saga Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Summer_Fanfic_Awards, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    *is dead from staying up until 4am*

Well done again to everyone, sorry about Jace's constant stupidity, and THANKS!!!! to Kettch for putting it all together, as well as all the volunteers. ^_^
    Much fun indeed...

2. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners, and all who were nominated! Looks like it was a fun ceremony and there are definitely some great stories here! :)

*still laughing at Jaina's "Part of Your World" song*

Kristeh

3. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Not only was it less than 50 pages, it was only 2 and half hours long, too. =D= We should separate the ceremony more often. ;)

4. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    :eek: :eek: I WON?! :D :D Oh, man! Why did my evil workplace have to pick NOW to cut off our internet access? :(

Thank you very much to everyone who voted for Han as Best Humorous character. Actually, I should say thanks for even nominating anything in that story to begin with as it was completely unexpected! :D

A hearty congratulations to all the winners and the nominees! And I think Tahi said it best when she said thank you to EVERYONE who posts stories here...I know y'all bring a lot of joy to my life. ;)

Looking forward to the Saga Awards tonight!

Oh, and a special congrats to Kettch_the_Jedi for all your hard work...you deserve an award of your own (besides the one you actually won, I mean!) :p

5. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    What Kettch really deserves is a long weekend on a sun-drenched beach with a hunky pirate captain bringing her cold drinks and delicacies...

Well done, Kettch, and congratulations to all the winners!

6. Summer_Fanfic_Awards

Summer_Fanfic_Awards Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2004
    Thanks everyone and lol! I like the weekend beach idea! :) :)

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    RRRRRRRRRRROWRRR, can the verifiers come too? We suffered! ;) Yeah, she definitely deserves a break! Well-done kettch.

8. Xaara

Xaara Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Unfortunately, I couldn't be here for the ceremony, but congratulations to all the winners! Those of you whose work I've read certainly deserved your awards; those of you whose work I haven't yet encountered have now provided me with summer reading material. :)

9. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I just wanted to send my congrats to the winners.

10. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Of course I'm late...but I really don't mind. Congratulations to all the winners. :D I'll be back... [face_devil] :p

11. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    The Winner for Best Romance is Just a kiss by Jaina Durron

*jaw drops in amazed astonishment* Oh... my...

I am so flattered!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently in Baltimore and I snagged someone's laptop to check things and I got this WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Thank you so much everyone that voted for me! :D

~~Jilly

P.S. Going off to put it in my story that I won.
    :D And congrats to everyone else nominated in this category and th e other winners. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.