main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2004 Summer Fan Fiction Awards The Saga Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Summer_Fanfic_Awards, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    My congratulations to all the winners, and those who made it this far, and, of course, to the non-nominated masses who continue to provide us all with amazing fan fiction every single day. :D =D=

JD.

2. Fate

Fate Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    And thanks, JDH3. ;) Like I said before, it's an honor to have even gotten this far. [face_mischief]

*is lifted up alongside her favorite knight* 'Night! :D *the black stallion prances, rears back on its hind legs, then gallops away*

3. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    *snickers at list*

Congrats once again to all winners and writers. And a big thank you to Kettch and crew for putting this whole thing on. =D= I'd say y'all deserve a vacation after the Before ceremony. Hmm, go sign up at the SW Resort, on me.

4. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Hey how come page 23 has been removed by a moderator? :p

5. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    The page is here, just a minor glitch in the matrix.

6. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Yes a big =D= to the winners and for the other nominees! You all deserve a great pat on the backs!

7. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    The page is here, just a minor glitch in the matrix.

LOL! That means something's changed around here somewhere....

*glances around for Kynstar on AOL buddy list*..did you forget to turn it on again? ;)

8. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Runs in breathlessly...

Congratulations to all the winners, and a big round of applause to Lex!!

Also, special congrats to kayladie97!!

9. Summer_Fanfic_Awards

Summer_Fanfic_Awards Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2004
    You are all welcome. :) Well, I better go. I ignored my husband last night, all of today, and it'll probably be much of tomorrow too. So, goodnight and remember to check out the Before Awards tomorrow afternoon or night or morning, whatever it translates to in your time zone. :)

10. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Congratulations to all the nominees and winners, and a big thank you to Kettch, the counters, the entertainers and all the others who put the awards together.

11. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Nicely done, Kettch and the rest of the award's staff. =D=

JD.

12. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Yes, thank you to everybody who helped make the awards possible, and congratulations to all the authors, both award winners and nominees.

You are all cordially invited to my after-hours thread party, located here. (Scroll to the bottom of the screen.) Swedish fish are available.

13. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! Thanks to all the organizers who made it possible!

14. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Congrats to all you guys! This has been great! Thanks to all of you who worked so hard to make this happen! :D

15. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Congrats to all the winners!

Dana

16. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    *is desperately late again* [face_blush]

Another great ceremony, Kettch and crew! :D

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners, especially Darth_Lex! :D :D :D

17. jedi_keladry

jedi_keladry Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2004
    I missed the ceremony last night! :_| Around that time I was watching Professor Lupin change into a werewolf (for the third time).

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D= to all the winners! And thanks so much to everyone who made the awards possible!

18. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I wasn't able to be here either last night, but I just wanted to thank those who voted for me - it was such a happy surprise to see my name listed with so many other wonderful authors.

Congratulations to the other winners, and a huge THANK YOU to the Awards organisers - you've done a marvellous job with them! [:D]

Shaindl

19. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    I signed into my email account to see some wonderful congratulatory emails and PMs waiting for me. :eek: I am still slightly dazed. :eek: Thank you so much everyone that voted for me. [face_love] And a big congratulation to all the Saga winners! :) You guys are too numerous to count but there good number of you that are very special and dear to my heart [face_love] and I am so happy for you! :) To all those who didn?t win, just remember that the most important thing is to have a good time with fan fiction. :) The Awards come and go and not winning doesn?t always mean that you aren?t good, it just means that it?s not yet your time, that?s all. :D

Well done Kettch and the rest of the organizers. You guys are the real stars for pulling off such a wonderful show. Keep it up! :D

20. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Congrats to all the winners!

21. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Okay, logging back on to see what I missed after I had to go to work last night (I'm still in shock! :eek: )

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to obi_ew, Reihla, Shaindl, Knight_Ander, leia_naberrie, Darth_Lex, red_rose_knight, and JDH3 for your wins in the character categories. Well done, all!! :)

And congrats also to VaderLVR64 and Darth_Lex for winning Best New Author and Best Author, respectively. :D :D

Thanks AGAIN to everyone who voted for me and for all those lovely congrats (I really can't say it enough...I'm gushing here!) Special thanks to Kazzy(Beta Extraordinaire!) and LadyPadme for your kind words. :)

(This is starting to sound like an Oscar Acceptance speech, isn't it? :p ) Finally, a really big Thank You to Jedi-2B who urged me to post the story here in the first place...I don't know if I would have had the nerve without her encouragement. :D

22. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Wow, I actually won this time. That's amazing! Yay me :D

~aeryn

23. Reihla

Reihla Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    I had to go out of town rather unexpectedly yesterday and just got back a little while ago. I have to say I'm surprised - but very thrilled - at Naboo Rain's two Canon category wins! I really did try very hard to make it canon-compliant, so it means a lot to me to win - especially in these categories. Woohoo!!!! :D

Congratulations to all the other winners, as well. There were some amazing stories out there! :)

24. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Of all the weekends to be away... sigh...

N-E-way, congrats =D= to all winners! I actually read the excerpts this time so I know how great y'all are.

25. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    I may be a little late but CONGRATS to all the nominees and winners!

And JD ? awesome!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.