main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2005 SAGA Summer Fan Fiction Awards

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Saga_Fanfic_Awards, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    VoraciousLover64
    Feeler_Leona

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] You are so very strange Jade... [face_laugh] That's just WRONG.

I really don't want to think about my mother 'loving' anybody, mmkay? [face_sick]

:p

2. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    RhondaWho? VoraciousLover64? Feeler_Leona?

*faints from laughter*

*revives herself*

Jade, you are the strangest mod ever. Those are hilarious! :D

3. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    Out of curiosity what time is boardtime? (i.e. central, etc.)

-The Scummy-

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Feeler_leona brings back fond memories of all things JemmiahChroniclesish...

5. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Out of curiosity what time is boardtime? (i.e. central, etc.)

In the official thread: Okay, it looks like Saga (Friday) and Beyond (Saturday) are going to be starting at 3pm Board Time and Before (Sunday) is going to start at 5pm Board Time.

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    I'm not exactly sure what time board time is, but for me (I'm on EST), board time is about three hours behind me. (I heard a rumor that board time was Pacific time, but I'm not sure. Perhaps one of the mods can give us the final answer?)

LJS @};-

7. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    I'm in the UK and it's 10 pm hour here, and the board is posting at the 2 pm hour so that means it's 8 hours behind which would put it in the US Pacific Time Zone.

8. MiaTiska

MiaTiska Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2005
    *nods* Yeah, the boards are on Pacific. (I'm on Mountain time and only one hour ahead, so it's easy.)

3 pm board/Pacific time is 6 pm for Easterners. :) I can figure out the other US time zones, but beyond that, it gets too confusing for me. :confused:

-Mia

9. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    *comes in after his saturday shift at work, to find all have gone. The streamers have fallen, the tables are overturned, the drinks are spilled on the floor, the cleaning droids are working over time, and aside from the noise of their work, it is very quiet.

Sighs and pulls out comlink.* I hate this thing. Too much like a cellphone. *calls Souderwan on it.* Hey Souderwan! You won big my man! Congrats! Get back to me on that post I sent, would ya? Talk to ya soon!

*Tries to call Kynstar, but judging from the noises he hears, she is still busy with Dooku. Shuts down the comlink, slightly embarrased, and heads out.*

Congrats to all the winners!

10. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    VM & Idrelle - Well, I never claimed to be anything other than strange. :p Hmmm, though I never claimed to be strange in the first place. [face_laugh]

And Meg, don't make that sick face. You know as well as anyone what your mom's capable of. Just look in your basement. [face_mischief]

11. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    Congrats to all the winners! Especially Souderwan for giving me a wonderful journey through his fic. Who would have thought? Mace a villian? Thanks for all the volunteers and mods that made this possible! This was a terrific evening!

12. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    You didn't claim to be strange. We gave you the title with honors.

EWWW! Don't make me think about that. Ew. Ew. Ew. My mother doing that is just.... EW!

Though I'm not too innocent meself. I've got a couple of Jedi locked away. [face_mischief]

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Congrats to all the winners. =D=

14. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Congratulations to all the winners, and to the nominees as well--it's wonderful to have you share your stories with us. Also, thank you so much to everyone who volunteered their time organizing the awards and entertainment. [:D]

15. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Congratulations to all the winners. :)

The Awards Hosts and the volunteers, thank you for all the hard work in putting this show together.

And finally, thank you all so much. [face_blush] [face_blush]

16. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Congrats to all the winners. sorry I missed it but I broke my leg a couple of days ago so I've been out of it.

Also thanks for posting the winners on the first page. Makes it sooooo much easier.

17. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    dianethx You broke your leg???? [:D] I hope you're feeling better and do we want to know how you managed that or not? [face_devil]

18. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Ouch! Get well soon, Diane! [:D] Here, I'll even e-sign your cast:

Don't look at it as being off your feet
    Think of it as a chance to be on...everyone's "Must pamper" list

What did you think I was going to say? :p

19. DarthPolymerase

DarthPolymerase Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Its finals week and I only have a minute-but a BIG congrats to all winners! :D

20. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Sorry about your leg, diane!! :( Hope you're better soon! [:D]

21. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Oh, diane! You poor dear! That's terrible! Here, have a chocolate Qui-Gon. Heck, have five. [:D] Feel better soon!

Oh, and congratulations to all the winners!

22. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004

Oh my! [face_blush] If I'd known you were comming me I'd answer. Sorry he must have turned it off. That sly devil him! [face_mischief] And, ummm, yeah we were slightly busy. The walk on the beach lasted a lil longer than anticipated. The moonlight kind'a got to us. [face_love] It is beautiful reflecting off the purple waters. Chandrila is a wonderful vacation spot!

23. jedi_master326

jedi_master326 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    Don't be too rough on him, Kyn. The dude's old. We wouldn't want you to break him or anything. He's a classic. An antique. An...

[face_clown]

24. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees. :)

Many thanks and a round of applause to the organizers and volunteers who made the awards possible. Great work! =D= =D= =D= =D=

Wish I could've been here for the ceremonies, but it's nice to see that my ads were such a hit. [face_beatup]

25. SapphireBloom

SapphireBloom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 9, 2005
    Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees. Your stories are truly a treat to read and an inspiration! [:D]

Thanks to the volunteers and hosts. This was my first ceremony and it was a great experience. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.