main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2006 North East FanForce Awards update 4-10

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by Abhors Elder, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Our fan force chapter is cordially invited to attend the 2006 North East FanForce Awards Banquet on Saturday, April 22, 2006. The event will be hosted by the Star Wars Association of Pittsburgh on the same weekend as the annual Pittsburgh Comicon, were several Star Wars celebrities are scheduled to appear.

If interested in attending, more detailed information is posted in the thread linked below.
    http://boards.theforce.net/northeast_regional_discussion/b10088/23021339/p1/?5

Do not hesitate to ask any questions in that thread or by sending me a PM.

Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way I can make it to this... I wanted to spread the word on it though just incase others might be interested! :)

2. merebel

merebel Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2005
    sorry can't go to this one

Keith

3. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hi there Maine Fan Force. I know you guys are pretty far away, but if anyone is still interested here is some more info.

The Star Wars page for the Comicon is located hear.

The deadline for ordering a ticket to the Fan Force banquet is April 7. For more ticket info please visit this thread.

For more info on the Awards Banquet please visit this thread.

PM me if you have any questions.

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    just up'ing this to see if anyone from your chapter will be attending :)

5. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like any of us are going to be able to attend... :(

I actually probably will be able to hit the Comic Con there next year though :)

6. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    do u have a group picture you would like to submit?
    Remember all the chapters in the region are eligible to compete for the awards whether they attend the show or not ;)

7. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Heck, I don't even think I have a group picture... The only one I can think of is from a Rebel Legion/New England Garisson event that our members attended... I guess I could submit it to you for the costuming award :)

8. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Alright, shot you a PM with the links to the pictures of us at a costuming event (NEG pictures from the Auburn ROTS DVD release) :)

9. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    thanks saber ;) you are officially entered in that category :)

10. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya,

Sorry to hear that none of the Maine folks are thinking about making the long journey down to Pittsburgh. Ah, well. Maybe next year.

And just in case you change your minds and at the last second decide to hop on a plane to come down in April, here's all the info links again. And we will have a few banquet tickets available at the door. :D

The NE FF Awards Banquet will be held on April 22, in Pittsburgh.

For more details about the Banquet and getting tickets go
    here

For information about the awards being presented at the Banquet go here

For more details about the Pittsburgh Comicon, including the Star Wars Celebs who will be attending and SW panels that will be held, go here

Don?t forget, there will also be a ?pre-party? starting at 8PM, Friday night, April 21, at Grazie Restaurant. More details about Friday night?s festivities can be found here

11. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    I just want to thank everyone for your nominations. The voting process is underway. :)

Im very excited! Look forward to seeing everyone there! :)

Thanks for everyones support!!!!!

12. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Thanks! I wish I could make it down... Hope we do good in the costume contest though! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.