main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2007 Beyond the Saga FanFiction Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Fanfic_Awards, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I can't believe I missed it... again. I managed to miss all three ceremonies! Well, congratulations to all the nominees and winners! =D=

Also a big thank you to all the volunteers, coordinators, overseers, etc., who put this together. You all are awesome.

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I was gone yesterday and missed it, but

CONGRATULATIONS to all the nominees and winners! And BRAVO to the Volunteers who made it all possible!

=D==D==D=

3. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I missed the ceremony, too. But a big Congrats to all the nominees and winners, especially to my good buddy PonyTricks, for her first ever Awards win!! Yay!!

And thanks to all the volunteers for their hard work. Looks like it was quite a party!

4. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Missed the awards, but congrats to everyone who won and who was nommed! My losing speech... It was an honor just to be nominated!

Thanks to all those who put in so much work!

5. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Congrats everyone! =D= =D=

6. bi0nic

bi0nic Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Congrats to all the winners: YodaKenobi, MirandaFair, VaderLVR64, Flowerlady, PonyTricks, ThrawnMcEwok, Tahi, Mira_Jade, The_Burberry_Ewok, Kidan, RedGold, ginchy, Jade_Pilot, divapilot, Jedi-Ant & Charon_Force (Charlesmagne19, RK_Striker_JK_5, Flowerlady, rebel_cheese, padawanlost).

Congrats as well to all those who got nominated! And great job on a brilliantly written ceremony, Z. Nice one, Boss! =D=

7. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Sorry I missed this yesterday; epic had me locked up somewhere pretending to be a viking.

Well, he did! >:eek:

Anyway--congratulations winners and nominees!

=D=@};-=D=@};-=D=@};-=D=

And great big bunches of hugs and chocolate for the volunteers--your hard work is very much appreciated.

[:D]@};-[:D]@};-[:D]

8. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    Due to a DRL attack, I totally forgot about the awards ceremony. Oops. [face_blush] Still, a big thank you to all the volunteers, and congratulations to all the winners and nominees. :D [:D]

9. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Yeah, count me in the crowd who missed the ceremony. :oops: Congratulations to all the winners! :D =D= =D= And good work, organizers and volunteers! :cool:

10. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Congratulations to all of our fabulous nominees and winners. I can't tell you how fun it was to see the tallies daily (so very many of the races were extremely close) and how curious I am to read some of these stories now!

Thank you to the moddesses, who were behind us all the way.

Thank you, esp, to my INCREDIBLE Team Beyond who took it upon themselves to run everything when RL dictated I wouls be my absent. I never had to worry about the awards while I was in recovery.

Thank you for allowing me the honor of Hosting. It was a crazy, insane, stressful, and fun.:D

Zonoma

11. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Great job to all who won!!!!!!

Phoenix

12. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I missed the ceremony so am just catching up now. :) Congrats to:
    YodaKenobi, MirandaFair, VaderLVR64, Flowerlady, PonyTricks, ThrawnMcEwok, Mira_Jade, The_Burberry_Ewok, Kidan, RedGold, ginchy, Jade_Pilot, divapilot, Jedi-Ant & Charon_Force (Charlesmagne19, RK_Striker_JK_5, Flowerlady, rebel_cheese, padawanlost) =D=

Congrats also to everyone who was nominated, and to anyone who posts stories here. :) A big thank you to the team who put it all together - your hard work is much appreciated. And great work with the ceremony and the entertainment. =D=

Thanks also for the award for Shirtless in Coruscant. :)

13. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Congrats to the winner! And a job well done to all of the nominees! =D=

Much appreciation and thanks to all of the volunteers, the host, and the overseers!

Take a well deserved rest! ;)

14. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Oh wow, such a great ceremony! Zee really came through! I'm sorry I had to miss it, but congrats to all the winners!

15. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    What she said ;) You guys all did an awesome job :D

16. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Congratulations to all the winners! =D= [face_dancing] =D=

Thank you to the volunteers who put this all together! It was really well done! =D=

I missed the ceremony, and it looked like a lot of fun! :D

17. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Congratulations to all the winners! =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.