main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC 2007 Carolina Ren Fest, Weekends, October 6 thru Nov. 18

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
  2. Mandalore The Uniter

Mandalore The Uniter Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    I usually go with either my GF or friends depending on who wants to go. After DCon...gotta save up those $$ =D

3. Erelannon

Erelannon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2003
    I say ... 10/27 or 10/28. Right in the middle when it shouldn't be too crowded and/or hot!

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OK, there may or may not be a party Saturday, Oct 27. If not, then I'd suggest going Sunday the 28th.

Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights! ~ Oct 27 & 28 ~ Free child admission! No coupon required! Looking for a fun, free, & safe place to trick or treat? Put the Renaissance Festival on your Halloween list of things to do with free event admission for all children 12 and under, free treats to be found all around the Festival village, and a Halloween Treasure Hunt with a chest full of prizes. Children are encouraged to show off their Halloween costumes and enter the Party City Kid's Costume Contest!

If not that day then I suggest Nov 4th:

Celtic Trader Jam! ~ Nov 3 & 4 ~ Charlotte's renowned Celtic Trader music jams have found a home with an annual reunion at the Renaissance Festival! Enjoy special Celtic performances by local and guest musicians. Kilt wearing handsome Highlanders are ecouraged to strut their stuff in the Knobby Knees Contest!

Anyone? Anyone?

5. Jedi_Stardancer

Jedi_Stardancer Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2007
    Yeah I am ok for either day but would prefer the Saturday (27th). I wouldn't have minded having the party at my place except for the idea of me being an hour and twenty minute drive each way from downtown Charolette and depending where everyone's coming from, that may be a bit of a stretch for most of you guys. But I think the Ren Fest should be doable for most. It's stil in Concord like last year, just off of Rt 73. Does everyone want to meet up there in the parking lot at a certain time? Would like to get some good pics of you all costumed out! ;)

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    We can only do a Sunday. :( TK-2970 works on Sundays and he really wants to be there the whole day this year.

7. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    I think she means I work on Saturday's... 8-}

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    You're mocking me. [face_plain]

:p

9. roydh

roydh Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2007
    i can do part of a sunday since i work nights i can sleep a little in the evening before going in

10. Jedi_Stardancer

Jedi_Stardancer Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2007
    So it looks like SUnday is better for most of you? Maybe we should come up with a time to meet too.

11. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    How about Sunday the 4th?

TK-2970 and I plan to be there by 9:30am in order to see the opening ceremony. We truly plan to be there all day long.

What we can do is post times that we will be at certain places so if anyone is coming later we can meet up with them at the time in a specified place.

We really want to take in as many of the shows as we can. :D

12. SithLordAura

SithLordAura Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2007
    I went on the 6th, I'll probobly go back again at a later date.

13. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I'm still trying to negotiate the date we'll be going. [face_frustrated] ;)

14. SithLordAura

SithLordAura Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2007
    Well I want to go again...so keep me updated! :)

15. Erelannon

Erelannon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2003
    Wish I coulda gone ... glad you guys did!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.