main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2007 Saga Fanfic Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SagaFanficAwards, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Standard Neo response: "Whoa."

Honestly, this is one big ol' shock. I was first shocked that I got so many nominations. But then...I won something. Which thereby means I don't qualify for the Susan Lucci Lifetime Achievement Award...I can live with that. :D

I would like to thank everyone who has been reading the story so far. And those people who have supported during those down moments when I wanted to quit the boards and/or stop writing all together. Thankfully, I didn't. :)

This is fabulous. Thanks again. :D

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A big thanks to all the volunteers who put in so many hours. Thanks to the hostess BigFatty and our overseers, Luna and Jaya, for putting out so many fires and making it all look effortless! [:D]

And congrats to all the winners! =D=

3. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Comes running in still wearing the flashy red dress. Sadly, AF looks like she hasn't slept in about a week and is wearing no makeup.

Whazzgoingon... :eek: The Awards!:oops:

Runs up to the podium to accpet her Golden Yoda (which is just sitting there) and turns to address the nonexistant audience- they've already gone home.

Thank you everyone who voted for me- it means a lot to me. This past year has been so much fun- and I hope that this next will be too! I'd also like to thank everyone for the Best Drama Award for The Five People You Meet In the Force. That story was really special to me- the original had a great impact on my life- so winning my first Award for it was... amazing.

Secondly, thanks to everyone who gave me congrats, and a big one back to all who won! =D=

Also, I would like to give a big round of applause to everyone who made this Awards thing work- from the people who patiently had me resubmit my ballots to making the Awards a humorous event. Thanks!

[face_blush] I think that's about it. See ya'lls on the Saga!

AnakinsFavorite

4. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Congratulations to all of the winners! Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole ceremony, but it was great. Great job!

5. furrylittlebantha

furrylittlebantha Jedi Master star 3

Dec 2, 2005
    Congratulations to all the winners, and hugest thanks to those who voted for me!!! [:D] I wish I could have been here for the ceremony, but my computer hasn't been letting me onto the forums. Looks like they were a blast! Thanks so much, people, for the noms and votes both. I am incredibly honored and ridiculously over-the-top ecstatic about all this.

Biggest, baddest thanks of all to you fantastic volunteers! I gave you some trouble with nomming and then in excerpts with my technophobe self. You're amazing! Hats off to you all.

Whoopee! [face_dancing]

6. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Chimes in, too...big [:D] and =D= to all the winners!

7. Luton_Plunder

Luton_Plunder Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 15, 2006
    I'm late with this [face_blush]

THANKYOU to all the volunteers, overseers, hosts and help desk staff that made the awards work the way they do. You did a brilliant job and deserve more praise than I alone can offer ;)

A big CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners in every category! But fair go. As if I didn't have enough reading to do without all these excellent award-winners clogging up my reading list :p

Another THANKYOU to all the readers that thought I deserved Best Author. I'm truly humbled [:D]

8. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *Comes running up to the podium in an Arwen dress with elvish ears falling off and a convention badge around her neck*

A bit late as well... Thank you to everyone! Sorry I couldn't be here for the actual awards. Thank you to the lovely ladies who put on this years awards; well done, all of you! Congratulations to all the other winners, and well done to everyone who participated! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.