main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2008 Before the Saga Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Before_Awards_Sock, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Congrats to all the winners! A big round of applause to all the volunteers and a huge tip of the hat to amidalachick, our lovely overseer.

2. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Wow. Is this the longest running ceremony? I could swear the others finished about 3pm...

Congratulations to all who won, and those who were nominated!

3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I was here till about the middle, and sorry I had to leave then... back now, and wow...

Many thanks to the volunteers for putting on such a wonderful ceremony. Well done. :)

To all the nominees, well done and wonderful stories, everyone. To the authors not nominated, you're all winners, no matter what. I mean that now. Seriously mean it.

And to the winners of the 2008 Before the Saga Awards: jedidas3, Glenstorm, dianethx, 1Yodimus_Prime, JediNemesis, Alasse_Earfalas, VaderLVR64, MsLanna, p_stotts, KELIA, Itachi-Uchiha, ardavenport, Jedi-Gon, Jinngerbread (Layren!) & Lithiniel... well done and congratulations.

And, again, many thanks and many hugs to the volunteers who put their time and effort into awards, making sure they went off without a hitch. Really and sincerely, well done. And also, last but not least, to the entertainment commitee... well done and good segments. Liked those.

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Gah... double post...

5. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    =D= Congratulations to all the winners, but also to all the nominees. Such great stories all, I wouldn't want to be in the jury who had to decide, that's for sure.

And a very deep thanks to all of the wonderful writers here, not just those who were nominated this year, but to all of you. This site is a threasure trove of wonderful stories! And to all the volunteers who maintain this website, so those stories are available to greedy readers. [:D]

6. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    WOW! I couldn't be here during the ceremony yesterday, but... WOW! I'm really honored. Thanks to all who voted. I'm just sorry Gate Crashin' couldn't win too, because it's an awesome story. :* *kisses all around*

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    congrats to all the winners=D==D==D=

8. micky-nikki

micky-nikki Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2005
    Many congratulations to all the winners and nominees! And a huge thank you to all the volunteers! You guys did so great!

9. Itachi-Uchiha

Itachi-Uchiha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2007
    Congrats to all of the talented nominees and winners. =D= Great job to the volunteers, hosts and overseer. Special thanks to the readers who nommed and voted for my story, especially Master Milcah. Where would Xanatos be without her? :)

10. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    I'm overwhelmed. Thank you so much! I would also like to thank all the volunteers who made this possible and Valairy for standing in for me. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart![face_love]

11. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Many many thanks to the volunteers for making this possible! =D= And congratulations to all the great Before writers/nominees/winners for your stories! =D=

12. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    So sorry I missed the awards! I'm sure they were much more fun than spending 14 hours in a vehicle with a stressed out macaw, three cats, and a bored 13 year old boy! :p

Congrats to all of the nominees and winners! Everyone did such a great job. :D Thank you host, volunteers, and overseer. [:D] You made all of this possible! I'm honored to have won any awards! [face_blush]

13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I finally made it back here after escaping the evil Darth RL's clutches. Before has some absolutely awesome writers and it was an honour to be able to help out with your awards ceremony. :) Congrats to all the winners - Diane, seven awards! Wow! You go, girl. And congrats to all the nominees, too. I loved the excerpts, and found it very hard to choose amongst them. So thanks to all of you for being so great.

It was a blast being part of the team - and Lola, Mav and Ceillean, I really miss you guys. [:D] And I agree that amidalachick and Big Fatty deserve big hugs. They did an awesome job for us all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.