main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2008 Beyond The Saga Fanfic Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Fanfic_Awards, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Congratulations to all the winners! :D Well done! =D=

And thanks to all the volunteers for their hard work. :D

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    Congratulations to all the winners, especially to my fantastically talented evil twin, Gabri_Jade!

Thank you to all the volunteers :)

3. furrylittlebantha

furrylittlebantha Jedi Master star 3

Dec 2, 2005
    Congratulations to the winners!!! =D==D==D==D=@};-@};-@};-

HUGE ecstatic hugs to diva, my wonderful beta and writer of incandescent prose. You rock lady!!! [face_love]

EDIT: I didn't see when I posted this that I won something. Wow. Thank you, JC fanficcers! I'm so happy you guys had some fun with my bit of nonsense. :)

4. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    Many belated congratulations to all the winners! =D=

Volunteers, thank you for a fabulous ceremony!

5. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    A big congrats to all the winners!! =D= =D=

And a HUGE thank you to all the volunteers! You guys are awesome!! [:D] [:D]

6. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I've finally had the time to read through the ceremony. :) Thanks so much to the volunteers and entertainment crew - you really set a benchmark. The art was just wonderful - and the poems, songs and adverts were cracker. I was hugely impressed by the Bohemian Rhapsody parody. =D= You guys have put in so much work on our behalf - so [:D] to all of you.

Congratulations to VaderLVR64, Knight_Aragorn, Myriad_Daydreams, Yoda, Jedi-2B, Gabri_Jade, furrylittlebantha, DarthIshtar, Blue_but_beautiful, divapilot, Canadian-Piper, Idrelle_Miocovani, Jade_Pilot, Irish_Jedi_Jade, Myriad-and-Irish

I loved the excerpts and enjoyed them all, so a big congrats and thank you to every nominee. There are some super stories out there. Whether the numbers stacked your way or not, you're all winners in my book.

I was very happy to see some of my favourite authors - you know who you are ;) - on the list of winners. And I want to give a special [:D] to my padawan, THE_PIED_PIPER for her win in the songfic category as half of the Canadian-Piper writing team. :) You go, girl.

And thanks again to you all for making this a special awards ceremony for me. [:D]

7. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! You earned the recognition! =D=

And a huge thanks to all the volunteers for making this run smoothly! You need this more than my applause: [face_coffee]

(Oh and btw, those who made comments about dark-haired, green-eyed guys, do not hate on my people! :mad::p)

8. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Finally got to read through the ceremony. Great job, everyone! =D=

And wait a minute...

I missed Cade?!? :eek: Hawt and in chains, even. :_|

Somebody better email me pictures! ;)

(Loved the song, btw! You guys know me too well. [face_blush] )

9. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    *nods off to sleep in between laughing hysterically at the funnyness*

*falls off chair*

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I won?!?!?! Myriad and I won??!!??!?!!??

HOLY FLYING GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!

:_|

Thank you all so much! I'm just stunned and shocked and sooo happy! I can't tell you how amazed I am...big hugs to everyone!

And,

=D=

to all the winners and the amazing people who made this possible!

Huggles!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

ps--I feel REALLY bad for missing the whole flippin' ceremony! I've been working over forty hours a week and I'm exhausted....but it was a hoot to read through!!!

10. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Congratulations to everyone who won! I'm so mad that I had to work at the time of the ceremony.

11. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

I won Best Crossover?!

[face_blush]

Much thanks to everyone!!!! [:D] [:D] [:D]

(And I normally don't use that many exclamation points :p )

Lots of congrats to VaderLVR64 (2 times!), Knight_Aragorn (2 times!), Myriad_Daydreams, Tahi (4 times!), Jedi-2B (2 times!), Gabri_Jade (3 times!), furrylittlebantha, Master Ish, Blue_but_beautiful, divapilot (2 times!), canadianjedimama & THE_PIED_PIPER, YodaKenobi (3 times!), Jade_Pilot, Irish_Jedi_Jade and Myriad-and-Irish!

=D==D==D=

I wish I had been here for the ceremony, but since I was lost in the wilderness on a backpacking trail, I had no internet connection. :p Still, it was lots of fun to read after the fact. :D I especially loved the Bohemian Rhapsody paraody. [face_laugh]

Awesome job, hosts, volunteers, mods and entertainment writers! :D [face_dancing]

12. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Idri, that's no excuse and you know it! ;)

13. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    [face_blush] I love you Tahi.

You rock. :)

14. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Coming in very late due to vacationing at the time of the awards.

I just want to congratulate all the winners as well as the nominees for jobs well done. Plus I know the volunteers put in a lot of work. Thank you for all you do.

So now congrats to...

VaderLVR64 (x2),Knight_Aragorn (x2), Myriad_Daydreams, Tahi (x5), Jedi-2B (x2), Gabri_Jade (x3), furrylittlebantha, DarthIshtar, Blue_but_beautiful, divapilot (x2), Canadian-Piper, Idrelle_Miocovani, YodaKenobi (x3), Jade_Pilot, Irish_Jedi_Jade and
    Myriad-and-Irish!

Well done all! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.