main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2009 Before the Saga Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Before_Awards_Sock, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Congratulations, Valairy_Scot!

And thanks much to the mods, overseers, entertainment writers and volunteers! =D= We need fewer board errors next time. :p

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Thank you so much for hosting, Ale!! [:D]

And congrats to all the winners :)

3. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Congratulations to the nominees, winners, and volunteers for jobs well done all around! =D=

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Congratulations to Valairy, well done to all nominees, and to those who weren't nommed: everyone here is a winner for putting for the effort and writing.

And to my fellow volunteers: =D= =D= [:D] Well done and awesome job!

5. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    Congrats on "cast", P, I'm glad to share it with ya. :) And congrats again to all the winners!

And super thanks to all the mods and volunteers who worked their tails off for us, we all definitely appreciate it mucho!![face_dancing] :D [:D] You rock!

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Congratulations to the nominees, winners, hosts and volunteers =D==D=

7. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Congrats to everyone! To all the authors, betas, hosts, volunteers and mods! You all pulled off a great ceremony!=D==D==D=[:D][:D][:D]

8. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    *runs out onto the stage, out of breath, patting hair* "I'm here! I'm finally here! So sorry I'm late!"

*voice echoes throughout the cavernous, dark room* "Er... hello?" *taps microphone* "Where'd everybody go?"

*looks down and sees several awards lined up in front of the podium with a big purple and pink note that says Congratulations! "Oh, how wonderful! Thank you! Thank you, everyone!" *again with the echo*

"Oh well. Sorry I missed everyone (especially Obi-Wan!), but thanks for saving my awards for me. Congrats to all the winners!"

9. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Congrats again to everyone! Winners! Us Volunteers! And all those who were nice enough to drop by!

No, it's not just you. The boards actually never gave me a problem until the very end. I take most of the blame myself. It was bad pacing on my part. I tried to space things out (announcing nominees - announcing winners) by X number of posts; then while everone seemed to disappear, I checked some previous ceremonies and realized there was a 2-3 min. lapse between announcements, instead of the 4 or 5 user posts I was waiting for. My bad.

I'm sure the Saga and Beyond awards won't run into the same problem. :)

10. Lord_Zeron

Lord_Zeron Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2005
    Congratulations to all the winners and a huge thanks to all the mods and volunteers for putting all of this together!

=D=

11. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Congrats to all of the host, volunteers, nominees and winners. :) Eveyone was amazing. =D=

12. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Congratulations to everyone!:)

I wasn't exactly here for the "awards ceremony" because I was busy, but congrats anyway!

13. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

[face_dancing]
    Congratulations to everyone who had anything to do with putting this event on.=D=
    Host,@};- Volunteers,@};- Nominees@};- and Winners.@};-

This is a great place to have fun and to enjoy the company of other writers and readers.=D=

To all those who won Congratulations=D=

To everyone who writes a story whether it is long or short, sad or happy. Congratulations.:cool: =D= [:D]

14. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I was out of town and missed all of the excitment, but congrats to all the winners! =D=

15. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I don't have internet connection at home so wasn't able to attend, but my goodness! Loads of fun that I missed! Congrats to all the winners! And congrats to the other nominees, it isn't easy getting nominated!

Great work volunteers! =D= Well done, loved the mashing of colors ;) humor parts were great! :D

=D= Yay for the winners!

16. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Congratulations, everyone!! =D=

And a huge THANKS to the volunteers who made it all possible! GREAT ceremony. :D=D=[:D]

17. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Great thread! Great hosts! Great feast commity! Great authors! Great guests!

Congrats to all!

18. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    A big [:D] and =D= for the volunteers who made all this possible and ALL the writers on these boards. Speaking for myself, trying to keep up with the wonderful work EVERYONE puts out there keeps me striving to maintain at least the same level of excellence.

So to every author brave enough to post - =D= .

To the nominees and winners: =D= and @};- .

I think this community makes us all winners.

19. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    I completely agree, Valairy. I absolutely love the boards and the people in them. This community is just fabulous. [face_love][:D]

Congrats to everyone!! And thank you to all volunteers and workers hosting this!! You guys totally deserve a HUGE =D==D==D=

20. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Congrats to everyone involved. @};- You should all be very proud of yourselves. =D=

21. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    I missed the after party too? *sigh* I have got to get out of the house more. Seriously, congrats and thank you to everyone who put in so much time and effort to pull this event off. It was beautiful!

22. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    [face_hypnotized] OMG, it's done and over with... :eek:

A huge congrats to the winners, that's an awesome list there, but also a huge congrats to all the other writers here, who keep the before the sage period alive and kicking =D= =D= [:D]

There may not be much EU for this timeperiod, but luckily there still is fanfic :D And this board that keeps us writers going, not in the least thanks to so many amazing members who devote their free time to it [face_dancing] Thank you for that! [:D] [:D]

23. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I wasn't able to stay through the whole thing (darn work) but I've finally gotten to read through the whole thing and wanted to say how wonderful the ceremony and entertainment was! =D=

Congrats to all the winners and a congrats and thank you to all the volunteers! =D= [:D]

24. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Congratulations to the noms and winners!! =D=

And GREAT JOB to our 'Before' volunteers!! =D=

25. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    WOW!!! This ceremony is STILL GOING ON!!! [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.