main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2015 Awards Ceremony - Best New Author and Best Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Briannakin , Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I want to pair the Drall played by one certain supercute actor with my Gredda, but they don't live in the same ara. Darn. :(

2. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    They... they did? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] (So, so needed that laugh!)

Now that I've read the whole thread... congrats to the winners (and also to the nominees)! And... thank you to the mods and volunteers for the hard work of putting these together and job well done!

Kahara, Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
  3. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    And ginchy's prize for her Best Short Story and Best Interpretation of a Canon Character awards in Beyond is up! She asked for Number Six to be covered as front-page news in the infamous holozine Galaxy Watch. You can see it here (in the story thread).

Kahara, Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  4. SnubJockey

SnubJockey Jedi Master star 1

Jan 23, 2009
    Sorry if this is a necro, just found this thread, and wanted to congratulate all of the winners. I was just psyched to be nominated! Good on ya guys, gals, and assorted nonbinary alien species!

5. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Ewok Poet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.