main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2015 Costume Projects and Wish List

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Commander-DWH, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Better late than never- the front end of the year got a bit nuts for me, but with Celebration coming up quickly I know I can't be the only one with a projects list a mile long!

A-Wing Pilots x2

[​IMG]

Because it's not crazy enough to make one just for myself, I definitely need to also simultaneously make one for my fiance. This is his first Star Wars costume, even though he's a gigantic fan, so we're both pretty stoked for that.

Super Sekrit Celebration Costume

[​IMG]

...and actually my A-Wing might get sidelined in favor of this, because due to the nature of my job I have access to things, and if I don't take advantage of that now, I may never have another chance. So all I'll say is it's beige.

New X-Wing flight suit

[​IMG]

My old one is three years old, beat to hell, and doesn't fit right anymore. And especially now that there's a CANON LADY PILOT movie coming out, clearly this must be rectified. This picture chosen because THAT'S HOW MUCH I'M DANCING ON THE INSIDE ABOUT CANON LADY PILOTS!!!

...and beyond that, it'll be whatever strikes my fancy/I have time for, as I will be getting married in late summer, and all my planning until then goes towards that! But I'm pretty sure stuff like my Padme Senate costume and other things in my to-do bin will get some attention before the year is out.

So that's what I'm up to right now- what's on everyone else's costuming plate?